Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The UFO Screwjob.... Kardashin Edition
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-28-2014, 06:31 PM

Who ever is the UFO Champin of XWF...ya'll received this message..on yall's emails..

Are you turned upin for this song playing on ya heads a this moment?...

I bet who even i need to Sunset Flip is jamming out or jerkin off in their homes..

I bet Frodo is under the bridge with Morbid Angel under the sheet with The Admin's pinncale head...

While Theo is Victory Rolling with Eli and his La magistral crew of Misfist of the Congregatpion...

Who is reading this message did you ever pack your School bag for yourself as an younger boy?....

Did you know that Gedo has his own movie called the "Gedo Clutch Of Doom" in japan MAJOR nippical portions...

Well until then UFO Champs, enjoy the sounds of Kartrashin on yalls computers and don't forget to Cradle your ears...

I work like im paying my bills...BILLS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-29-2014, 05:12 AM

(01-28-2014, 06:31 PM)Tommy Wish Said:

Who ever is the UFO Champin of XWF...ya'll received this message..on yall's emails..

Are you turned upin for this song playing on ya heads a this moment?...

I bet who even i need to Sunset Flip is jamming out or jerkin off in their homes..

I bet Frodo is under the bridge with Morbid Angel under the sheet with The Admin's pinncale head...

While Theo is Victory Rolling with Eli and his La magistral crew of Misfist of the Congregatpion...

Who is reading this message did you ever pack your School bag for yourself as an younger boy?....

Did you know that Gedo has his own movie called the "Gedo Clutch Of Doom" in japan MAJOR nippical portions...

Well until then UFO Champs, enjoy the sounds of Kartrashin on yalls computers and don't forget to Cradle your ears...

Pin,Pin,Pin

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post