Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
In The Air Tonight (RP 1 vs Tommy Meansgood)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2015, 03:11 PM

Recap

By the time the upcoming event known as Wednesday night Warfare comes around, it will have been nearly eight weeks since XWF'S Resident has been in action. The reigning, defending(not that it's ever been defended) XWF Champion Scully, hasn't had a match since the pay-per-view, Bad Medicine. It's safe to say 'The Special One,' will probably want to forget about that night. The night when he had an opportunity to win back the XWF Tag-Team Championships for himself and then partner, Muddy Waters.

Bad Medicine
Scully stumbles back to the center of the ring, and drops to his knees. He looks up at the titles swinging above him. They seem so far far away. He gets up, and walks over to the corner, and grabs the ladder. He then stumbles back to the middle and places the ladder underneath the belts.

Scully suddenly seems confused by the concept of climbing the ladder. He begins to climb up a step but then shakes his head and looks up. Perhaps he's afraid of the height. Either way he turns and is met by FACE who smashes his head in with a steel chair. FACE climbs the ladder quickly as Carson and Muddy fight into the ring. Flynn detaches the belts and falls from the ladder!

Scully was stood at the bottom of those ladders, all he had to do was climb and retrieve the titles but no... He choked. People may be thinking and questioning, how can Scully be afraid of heights? You may remember Scully's debut match against Darren Dangerous in a scaffold match? Well, that was pretty high and Scully had other ladder matches before this tag-team encounter. Well shortly after Skull's hiatus, he revealed what's going on.

Official

As XWF officially revealed yesterday, the XWF Champion, Scully, has gone on leave until further notice, due to his fear of heights. He will see one of America's top psychologists, Dr. Bentley, in order to defeat his fear. We promised the XWF Galaxy we would get some answers from XWF Resident , Scully on the current situation and we have. Reporter, Joey Mere spoke to Scully earlier today. Steve Sayors wasn't impressed with the competition from the new reporter.

Joey Mere "So Scully, at XWF Bad Medicine, you had a chance to win the tag-team championships, not only for you but your partner, Muddy Waters. What happened out there?"

Scully "You seen what happened Joey, it was a disaster. I tried, I really did. When I looked up, my lips began to tremble, my hands began to shake, I thought I was going to shit myself. Shitting myself would have been Maverick type shit, I had my favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pants on!"

Joey Mere "You haven't always been afraid of heights though, right? You faced Peter Gilmour in a ladder match, once before.. True?

Scully "Are you calling me a Pinocchio? Are you saying I am making this all up?"

Joey doesn't answer.

Scully "Well I'm not a liar! When I was eight years old, I had to share a room with my brother from the same mother. Our parents got us bump beds....

Joey Mere "Bump beds? Don't you mean bunk?"

Scully "Joey, I never expected you to be dumb. Everyone knows they're called Bump beds!"

Joey Mere "I'm pretty sure they're called....."

Scully "As I was saying. So I got put on the top bump, yay. It was really fun, I used to throw teddies at my brother.. Anyway, one day I fell off, fractured my wrist band and for a long time was scared to climb back up. I eventually overcome those fears and I wasn't scared any more."

Joey Mere "So basically, you're pretending to be scared?"

Scully "No! Just No! I am scared. The bump bed accident came back to my head and I now it keeps replaying me in my mind, over and over.... "

For the full interview please click the link below...

http://dumb.com/insults/

During that awkward interview with some new rookie reporter, Joey Mere, Skull explained his issue with heights. The Scully Meister revealed it was indeed a past experience that brought on his fear of heights. He wants to overcome them, he wants to be in the ring and doing what he loves. That's why he has taken the time off and is seeking help with a top psychologist, Dr. Bentley.

Skull maybe returning too soon? On July 1, 2015 at Mastermind’s Estate in Alexandra, Central Otago, New Zealand, on Wednesday Night Warfare, he interfered in the Xtreme Championship match between Trax and Dim. His intentions were pretty clear, cause Dim to lose. He tried to defeat his fear as he tempted to jump off a ladder on top of Dim, who was laid out on a table. But he never got that far, his fear caused him to fall hard on to some steel steps and leave on a stretcher. Scully's interference still influenced Trax, to became the NEW XWF Xtreme Champion.

XWF'S Resident luckily got away with some minor injuries, bruised ribs to clarify and will be returning on July 15th, 2015 at the Coca Cola Dome in Johannesberg, South Africa for Wednesday Night Warfare. That's in just five days time and his opponent, a newbie by the name Tommy Meansgood.

Friday, July 10th

The scene opens with our friend, Scully and his psychologist Dr. Bentley, entering the back of a black 2014 Buick LaCrosse. The driver pulls away as they head for the destination. Skull looks a little anxious in the back as the doctor explains where they're going.

Dr. Bentley:So Scully, so far I feel we've been getting somewhere with your fear. Today, I hope we can nip it in the bud. I believe if you can do the task today, then you will never have to worry about being scared of heights ever.. Again.

"Wow.. This is eggsactly what I've been wanting to ear. I ope that whatever we are going to do, I can do it. What are we going to do? Where are we going?"

Dr. Bentley:Well, I don't want you to freak out but we're going to an airfield.

Scully interupts with an worrying tone in his voice.

"To do what?"

Dr. Bentley:If you let me finish...

Scully interupts again, a little more excited this time.

"Are we going to have a teddy bear pinic? Because i haven't got my cuddly toys. I don't have Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo or Michaelangelo. I can't have a pinic without my turtles..."

Dr. Bentley:I think you mean picnic, Scully. Look..

Scully doesn't let Doc finish.

"Are we going to watch some planes fly over us? Neeyaam..."

Scully takes his mobile phone out and starts flying it around in front of him. The doctor sighs and shakes his head in his hands.

"Varoom.... Swoosh...."

Dr. Bentley:Are you finished yet?

"I hope you haven't got Marmite sandwiches, they're grows. Yuk..."

The doctor has heard enough and gets a little angry.

Dr. Bentley:No, we're not having a bloody picnic with teddies and all that shit! We're not watching planes fly over us whilst we eat sandwiches! How is that going to help you overcome your fear?

Scully looks stunned and a little shaken.

"You shouted at me! I'm not your friend!"

Scully childishly gives Dr. Bentley the thumbs down and turns to sulk, whilst looking out of the car window. Dr. Bentley closes his eyes to release some of the stress and then tries a calmer approach.

Dr. Bentley:Look I apologise for shouting but I'm trying to help you. You want to be able to have ladder matches again don't you? You want to perform sensational manuevers from high up, whatever, don't you?

Scully nods his head. Just as the doctor is going to continue, they pull up at the airfield and the driver turns the ignition off. Scully opens the car door and quickly gets out. The doctor takes a deep breath as he gets out of the vehicle. They are approached by three men, all dressed in skydiving gear. The man in the middle is the first to speak as he obviously knows the doctor.

Man in the Middle:Hello Doctor how are we?

Dr. Bentley:Very well, thank you Greg.

Greg covers the side of his mouth and whispers to the doc.

Greg:Is this the 'special' guy?

Dr. Bentley nods at Greg. Greg turns his attention to Scully, who still has a face like a slapped ass and isn't paying attention.

Greg:Hello Scully? Welcome to Skydive Miami. My name is Greg. To my left is Bruce and to my right is Jeremy.

Bruce and Jeremy nod. Skull looks confused.

Greg:If you follow me to the plane, I will explain what's going to happen.

"I ain't going on there!"

The doctor looks at Scully expecting that response.

Dr. Bentley:If you get on the plane, I will give you a kinder egg.

"You're lieing, Pinocchio. Kinder egg's are banded in this stupid country."

Dr. Bentley:Less of that, Scully. Okay, it's not a kinder egg but it's similar. Look it's called a 'Choco Treasure."

The doctor shows the egg to Scully, who's eyes light up. A little bit of dribble runs down his mouth, he wipes it with his sleeve. Skull nods as they all make there way to plane and enter via the side door. The pilot starts the plane, as they give Skull his skydive gear to put on. Skull looks at the 'choco treasure' in the docs hand.

Dr. Bentley:Put the gear on please and you can have it, I promise. Look I'm going to put gear on too.

The plane has took off but Skull doesn't really realise. He's too busy staring at the egg. The doctor begins putting his gear on as Skull puts his on in record time. Bruce attaches the other equipment Skull needs and then attaches himself to Scully. Scully doesn't seem to care at this point. The doctor is now in his gear too and is attached to Jeremy. The doctor passes the egg to Scully. He is really excited as he unwraps it, takes the egg apart and takes the little toy box out. The resident grins like a
Cheshire cat.

The door is now open. Skull doesn't notice and he certainly doesn't care about the chocolate as he throws it and flies out of the door. Skull still doesn't realise even though the air is blowing into the plane. Skull opens the toy box to reveal a karate cat. Scully loves it and then the doctor soon puts a downer on it.

Dr. Bentley:Scully... We're ready to jump?

Skull looks shocked... It has suddenly hit him.

"How high are we?"

Greg:10,500 ft, above ground level.

Scully begins shaking and then goes into mode, flicking his head back and headbutting Bruce in the nose. Blood streams down Bruces face and does it again, this time knocking him out.

Dr. Bentley:Calm down...Scully. Take a deep breath

Greg shouts to the pilot.

Greg:Land this plane, emergency on board.

Scully looks at the doctor with a look of disgust and approaches him.

"You tricked me!"

Dr. Bentley:Skull calm down. We can talk when the plane lands.

Skull suddenly turns his attention to Greg and charges at him. Scully shoves him and Greg loses his balance, falling out of the plane. Skull now looks sorry as him, the doc and Jeremy look down at Greg, who luckily manages to pull his parachute. The doc then looks at Skull, shaking his head in disappointment as the plane attempts to land.....

Too much drama as the scene fades...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-10-2015), Mr Killjoy (07-10-2015)