Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for July 6 Madness
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2015, 12:01 PM

I'll throw some X-Bux onto the main event if one of you is willing to grow some nuts and face Ethan Bird. We'll even grant you a future title shot against the Hart Champion.

If not then I guess we'll raise Ethan's hand at the end of the show and declare him victorious over the entire roster by forfeit.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-28-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-28-2015)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-28-2015, 12:41 PM

"Mother fucker, give me Ethan Bird. He wants to fight the Doc, he has to prove he deserves to even step in the Doc's shadow."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-28-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-28-2015), Vincent Lane (06-28-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-28-2015, 01:30 PM

too bad he won't beat doc after I beat him ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-28-2015)
Glisten Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2015, 05:36 AM

"Give him to me. I'd love to be roughed up."

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glisten's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-12-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 05:45 AM

"Maddy, give me this as a return present of sorts."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-29-2015, 11:09 AM

(06-28-2015, 12:01 PM)Burger King John Said: I'll throw some X-Bux onto the main event if one of you is willing to grow some nuts and face Ethan Bird. We'll even grant you a future title shot against the Hart Champion.

If not then I guess we'll raise Ethan's hand at the end of the show and declare him victorious over the entire roster by forfeit.

SO let me get this straight, you're going to take one of these pathetic volunteers and put them into the ring with me? And their prize, for volunteering for slaughter, is to face me again after I capture your precious 'Hart' Title?

Then the men with the 'nuts' to step up, are part time guys?

You have one hope of stopping me, your friendly doctor. The only man around here that 'may' be close my prominence. Someone tell the good Doctor, to stop ducking me and save all of you.

[Image: ethan_zpsyjvsn0dk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 11:38 AM

"Hey, Gorgeous George, since you missed it. You're fighting me in one week. You're losing that Hart Title shot to Cain on Wednesday. And you're only fighting the Doc when I say so. You feel me? See, I've taken a vacay. But, I'm the Doc's right hand. Or Right Nut, rather. I'm his goddamn mother fucking Violator. And you are no one of importance."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 12:58 PM

"Yo, Maddy. Put this on the Xtreme hour of Madness. Book it in a Fags of Death match. Like when Morbid got Cain raped last year. The night Scorp and I took the tag titles."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:00 PM

I've seen what you've got... did a little research....

Maybe then can send me someone who's actually decent?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:04 PM

"For some low rent Eli James? Nah, honey, I'm all you get."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:08 PM

I'll tell you the same thing I told Eli James (before I destroyed him, where is he anyway?)

Win some matches before you call out a GOD

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:14 PM

"Hey, ball sack. I didn't call you out. In fact, I'm semi-retired. But, I also won a good majority of my last few matches. Maddy asked us to face you, and I said I'll do it. Here's the sitch, , you're losing to Cain. You're not a god, just some homeless dude with hipster cum in your beard, and you're not getting through me. You want Doc, you fight me. He'll tell you that as well."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:22 PM

This place amuses me, so much 'talent' unaware of what the real world holds.

This place has never seen a man like me, I am FAR superior to anything this organization has.

Cain couldn't beat his own dick, I mean really my boy are you that jaded? So badly you want my attention, that you make claims like that. Cain is the definition of obsolete. A man who accepts his failures, like you.

What's with all the homosexual jokes in this place? To me, it sounds like a bunch of little boys running around, insecure about their sexuality. Lets grow up a bit here young man. Calling me a '' or making 'cum' jokes, does nothing but further make me believe you are nothing more than an insect in my world.

If the powers that be, wish for me to face you. Then so be it. I'll let it be known now, I am not happy about having to face a bigot like yourself.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:30 PM

"You clearly didn't do your research on me, honey bunny. I'm not a homophobe. I'm married to a pre-op trans woman, and I have had sex with more than one man in this federation. It's a fact, though. You blow Hipsters for money. It's how you can afford all those hot dogs that keep you so fat. Next time you wanna lie about doing your research on me, remember to keep up the charade. Number 23 on the top fifty. Yeah, I'm hella sweet. And, I'm the inaugural Federweight Champ. Call me when you do something more than beat some piece of shit like Sid Cutter. And lose to Cain."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:36 PM

Congratulations!!! 23 on the top 50!!!

That's like being one of the top 50 players in the XFL... moron...

I guess we'll see what happens, generally, in life just like wrestling, the more someone boasts... the more they truly lack.

I'm a GOD. My actions and my words prove it. It would be easy for ridicule you with the championships I've garnered, but I need not draw attention to it. Because a true warrior, a true God, needs not boast. His actions speak for him.

Little boy, you are way out of your league, go back to the minor leagues and play with other losers.

Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-29-2015, 01:44 PM

Christopher: What I don't understand is why you thought Eli James was a God in the first place. I mean, he was nothing more than a pastor trying to show people the way. Not really something a God would do, ya know? I mean, if you were a God, you would've helped the pastor win so he can keep spreading the message of the almighty.

Unless you're a wolf in sheep's clothing, then I'd believe that.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:44 PM

"You're doing a lot of boasting for someone who doesn't boast. I guess being a liar is easy for you. Hon, don't call me a nobody if you don't want me to tell you how wrong you are. Don't claim you're above me when you're not even sure who the fuck I am. Dipshit."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 01:55 PM

I know you, I know your type.

The type who disappear everytime they start to lose, the type of man who thinks he's owed something. A sense of self entitlement.

Let me tell you something little man, I don't like you. The gloves will be off.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:06 PM

"I actually took my retirement on a win. And, the only thing I'm owed is your teeth. Because you're not leaving the ring with them. You, though, you come in talking about how you deserve title shots. And how you're a god and all this other shit. You might want to take a look in the mirror before passing judgement."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:11 PM

I look in the mirror everyday. Greatness and perfection stares back at me. I have the pleasure of waking up every morning, knowing I am better then anyone here in the XWF.

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:15 PM

Hey little girl?

I'll fight you, tables match.

Traditional Hour.

Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-29-2015, 02:26 PM

Christopher: For a God, you offer shit matches. You can do better than that, brah, spice it up.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:27 PM

"Nah, son, you want to prove your better than I am, you go into a Fags of Death match. We fight over a pit of horny gay men. Loser is the one pushed into the pit to be raped. Morbid did it to Cain, and I'll do it to you. Prove you're a god, accept. Don't be a pussy."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:44 PM

No.

I'm a wrestler not a walking gimmick. We wrestle in tables, traditional or it doesn't happen.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:50 PM

"You're a massive fucking pussy. That's what you are. I didn't ask for this, I stepped up to the call. And reminded you that you don't get a Uni shot from Doc unless you fight me. So, here's the conundrum. You're not good enough to warrant the demands your making, you're being offered a chance to prove yourself. You're a pussy who I've already proven to be full of shit. You're look like you ate some old man's ass for dinner last night. And you're trying to weasel out of actually being taken serious. Oh, and honey bunches of . Doc don't fight on Madness."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:54 PM

Match is off.

Perhaps when you reach manhood. We can settle this.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 02:59 PM

"So, you're a pussy and a coward. Might I remind you that I did not issue a challenge, just accepted Madison's offer. Not only that, but I've proven that you're full of shit and a coward. And you know what else? I haven't need to resort to petty excuses like you did. So, Hobo Jim, how about you grow the fuck up instead of trying to be all high and mighty. Truth is, you know you're less than I am, and less than Eli James."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 03:02 PM

Face me in a match where you don't have to hide behind gimmicks.

Straight one fall match. Or can you not do it without a gimmick.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 03:09 PM

"Why are you scared of this? You're supposedly my superior, so it won't be an issue for you, right? You're afraid of me. And my match is what you have to do to fight Doc. Take it, or accept that I'ma block you facing Doc."

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 03:14 PM

Do what you have to do.

Real wrestlers don't fight in freaks how matches.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-29-2015, 03:40 PM

Mister Frodo!

I'm sure I'm not the only one here glad to see you back, my friend. However, hm. Is this any way to treat the XWF's newest and upcoming talent?

It's a pleasure to see you again, Mister Bird. You'll have to forgive my Violator. . . He hasn't been out much in the past few weeks and it would seem it doesn't take much to get him stimulated. A match with him would surely say something about your talents, as the dwarf is quite renowned in this fine organization. But, of course, you do have the right to turn away from any such opportunities, any time you desire..

I must say, you've been pretty straight forward with your plans here since you've joined the XWF. Immediately targeting the reigning champion, claiming yourself to be a GOD, and basically calling every superstar 'garbage'. Well, except the Doctor, of course. You know, you're not the first person to come into the XWF and pull this same stuff, my friend. To be honest, it's usually worth a good laugh.

I'm not laughing this time, however. I'm not blind, stupid, or naive. You, my friend, are no laughing matter. Just please, don't be so dishearted that I'm not jumping at the opportunity to face you in the ring. Our time will come. Maybe I'm just looking forward to watching you decimate through the XWF roster just as I did. After you clean house, then maybe I'll step in and save the XWF from your terrible, terrible wrath. I got news for though, pal. The wrath that's been going on the past eleven months hasn't ended yet. So it looks as if we have ourselves a little conundrum.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-29-2015, 09:32 PM

Yo, Bird. You call yourself a God, then back out of a match due to dignity? Heh, shit. If you're going to play pretend, why are you limiting yourself? I mean, rational thought is just that; rational, and thought. But when you're good and crazy, and calling yourself a God and a common man and the son of a billionaire is just that, shouldn't the sky be the limit? Hell, just checking out your bio page, due to a complete lack of any resources of you ever existing, regardless of what Chicago janitors think, you have something called "Behind Moves", which I presume would come in hella handy when fighting over a pit of gay rapists.

You sound like a real crazy cat, man,
I've a deal that's just where it's at, man.
You say yes with a nod
And I'll let you play God,
But I get to be the fucking Batman.

See, just as real, only Batman is marketable and beloved by millions. Do yourself a favor; go back and see your daddy, get a buck or two, and actually invest in something in yourself. Put a better foot forward and maybe, just maybe, there won't be a lunatic factory churning out violent sociopaths looking to make sure you put it in your mouth, then choke on it.

And Frodo, Doc, you know I might be new here, so please excuse me, but the way you both speak of the matter I have to ask; is there in fact a room full of violent homosexual rapists that the XWF keeps on hold for such a happening? If so, that's impressive. Frightening, but impressive. Who feeds them?

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 09:48 PM

"No, I just call a bunch of my friends over. I mean, we do have a rape closet. But, I think after I moved out of there it went back to being the Janitor's closet. Not sure."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-29-2015)