Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Big Boys
Glisten Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2015, 05:00 PM

Mmmmm.

Oh, the sweaty bodies have drawn my attention. Your bodies have poured themselves all over the mat and I heard the cry. Not to worry "little ones," because size doesn't matter to me. Skin against skin is what has made me ... "come" ... to this place. I look forward to locking up with any of you very soon. Men, Ladies, Midgets, Blacks, Whites, Young and Old ... I like the taste of everyone. It's what makes every person unique.

Someone, please come hurt me. Let's get together and make magic happen. XWF, lay back, talk, have fun and listen, then I will shower you with all my ... "glisten."

Act One. Scene One. Let's begin.

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Glisten's post:
(06-18-2015), (06-18-2015), Christopher Isles (06-17-2015), Hooded Man (06-19-2015), Ozymandias (06-17-2015), Wallace Witasick (06-17-2015)
Christopher Isles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-17-2015, 05:05 PM

Christopher: Aw sweet! The XWF got its own gimp! I wonder if it really does get off on people knocking him the hell out. Well there's only way to find out, I guess. Book yourself in a show and we'll see what happens.
Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2015, 05:14 AM

Oooh, honey. You've made me shake with excitement. Name the place and time, and I promise I'll be there.

Oh, and I really hope you enjoy dishing out pain. I hope it's on the border of dying.

Let's make magic happen, Chrissstopher.

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Glisten's post:
(06-18-2015), Wallace Witasick (06-18-2015)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-18-2015, 06:18 PM

Christopher: Alright Golden Globe, how does July 8th sound? Hopefully I'll have enough free time to test ya.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Christopher Isles's post!
(06-19-2015)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2015, 06:45 PM

"How about making the match more interesting, and if you lose, Isles, you have to kiss Glisten, with tongue. Not for long. About three seconds."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-18-2015, 06:57 PM

(06-18-2015, 06:45 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "How about making the match more interesting, and if you lose, Isles, you have to kiss Glisten, with tongue. Not for long. About three seconds."

Because you like that kind of stuff, right? Rainbows and guy-on-guy. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose....

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2015, 07:09 PM

(06-18-2015, 06:57 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(06-18-2015, 06:45 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "How about making the match more interesting, and if you lose, Isles, you have to kiss Glisten, with tongue. Not for long. About three seconds."

Because you like that kind of stuff, right? Rainbows and guy-on-guy. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose....

"I'm surprised at your demeanor, Doctor. I thought you were above such childish thoughts like your subordinate, Dim. Then again, I should have expected such words from the mouth of someone who believes himself to be a God and requires his soldiers to believe in him. It truly is sad to see a once great mind, fall so far as an intellectual."

Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-18-2015, 08:32 PM

childish thoughts?

u dumb , u just proposed a stipulation where a man would be forced to kiss another man with his tongue if he lost a match. in what way is that mature or remotely amusing to anyone but a selfish flaming queer?

god damn it, like the doc said, yer' tryin' to force yer' shitty guy on guy lifestyle onto us good christian folks all because YOU like it

damn yer' stupid.get a brain moron!

go find some friends too u pathetic lonely fuck

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-18-2015)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2015, 08:58 PM

"Pretty sure having rainbow tie dye hair, banging a chic that used to be a dude, and encouraging other dudes to kiss is the definition of gay. That's fact not childish insults. Just saying."
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-18-2015, 09:19 PM

(06-18-2015, 07:09 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(06-18-2015, 06:57 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:

"I'm surprised at your demeanor, Doctor. I thought you were above such childish thoughts like your subordinate, Dim. Then again, I should have expected such words from the mouth of someone who believes himself to be a God and requires his soldiers to believe in him. It truly is sad to see a once great mind, fall so far as an intellectual."

You're surprised about my demeanor, are you? You know, Ghost Tank. I'm pretty sure you're completely clueless when it comes to my demeanor. Or my ways. Or anything about someone who you once called your Higher Power.

I could go about this a million ways.

I could ramble back and forth with you for days.

But not today.

Ghost Tank, just let me get this out there. I know you seek some type of redemption for what you THINK may have happened. I suggest you don't. If you remember, it's you that crossed a line. Not I. And sure, the Higher Power forgave you. Of course he did. That's what he does!

Here's the thing. He's not just YOUR Higher Power. He's not just Mister Harrision's.... He's everyone's Higher Power, Ghost Tank. You just had a special place next to the Doctor that no one else had.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-18-2015, 10:26 PM

(06-18-2015, 08:32 PM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said: childish thoughts?

u dumb , u just proposed a stipulation where a man would be forced to kiss another man with his tongue if he lost a match. in what way is that mature or remotely amusing to anyone but a selfish flaming queer?

god damn it, like the doc said, yer' tryin' to force yer' shitty guy on guy lifestyle onto us good christian folks all because YOU like it

damn yer' stupid.get a brain moron!

go find some friends too u pathetic lonely fuck

(06-18-2015, 08:58 PM)Wallace Witasick Said: "Pretty sure having rainbow tie dye hair, banging a chic that used to be a dude, and encouraging other dudes to kiss is the definition of gay. That's fact not childish insults. Just saying."

"So, because I joked about a match stipulation, made to make Isles feel "disgusted", you two have decided to take me literally as something to happen? And for one more goddamn time in life, I am PANSEXUAL! I do not care about your looks, to a degree, so long as you are intelligent and we have enough of a connection. It doesn't matter to me if you have a dick or have a vagina, or even if you have had gender reassignment surgery and have become the opposite of the gender you were born as. I don't care what your body is. I've done big women, women who were twice my size. However, that didn't matter to me, because I felt a connection to them. It just so happens that the person I fell in love with, is someone born a male, and has tried to become a woman because that is what makes HER happy. Seriously, how long do I have to verbally bash your skull in, until you understand that?

And William Wallace, one last thing, I can understand that you haven't learned how to comprehend sarcasm, but, maybe in the future, don't open your mouth if you can't tell if someone is being sarcastic or not. You'll earn up being called a tool."

(06-18-2015, 09:19 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(06-18-2015, 07:09 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(06-18-2015, 06:57 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Because you like that kind of stuff, right? Rainbows and guy-on-guy. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose....

You're surprised about my demeanor, are you? You know, Ghost Tank. I'm pretty sure you're completely clueless when it comes to my demeanor. Or my ways. Or anything about someone who you once called your Higher Power.

I could go about this a million ways.

I could ramble back and forth with you for days.

But not today.

Ghost Tank, just let me get this out there. I know you seek some type of redemption for what you THINK may have happened. I suggest you don't. If you remember, it's you that crossed a line. Not I. And sure, the Higher Power forgave you. Of course he did. That's what he does!

Here's the thing. He's not just YOUR Higher Power. He's not just Mister Harrision's.... He's everyone's Higher Power, Ghost Tank. You just had a special place next to the Doctor that no one else had.

Louis, I don't seek redemption. I did when I came back. I did want to be back in The Asylum. I wanted to be the good little soldier, the loyal lapdog. However, something clicked in me since my return. I thought about all the things I've gone through. Want to know what the conclusion was? I degraded myself and acted out your orders, and how did you reward me? Hm? You win the Universal Championship, and knowing you can't stay either one or the other, and I sincerely doubt you would keep the X-Treme Championship over the Universal title, you didn't name a successor. You were going to be forced to vacate the X-Treme title, and instead of rewarding me, what did you? Broke the count and lit me aflame. As I told Evertrust so long ago, that if you won, and I respected you, I wouldn't go after the belt until you were done with it.

You were done with it, D'Ville. You got what you wanted, and I went after the belt so the reign of The Asylum would continue. So, no, Louis D'Ville, I don't seek redemption anymore. What I do seek, is revenge. However, I'm going to bide my time before I decide to want you and I to face one another. Until then, make sure your Prophet is doing okay. Then again, you haven't shown anyone but yourself any care in the world, so why start with Harrison?

Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2015, 10:44 PM

"Are you being sarcastic now or do you actually like banging fat chics with dicks?"
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-18-2015, 10:54 PM

Christopher: Brah, lemme get this right. Your big plan to scare me away from Oscar over there was a gay joke? Dude, I've seen Balls Mahoney barf all over a crowd from an indy show and Rick Rude's jockage swing all over the damn place after Jake the Snake ripped them straight off. And you think telling a gay joke would scare me off? Not happenin' brah. You'll have to try harder than that, Roy G Biv.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-18-2015, 11:21 PM

(06-18-2015, 10:26 PM)Ghost Tank Said: You were done with it, D'Ville. You got what you wanted, and I went after the belt so the reign of The Asylum would continue. So, no, Louis D'Ville, I don't seek redemption anymore. What I do seek, is revenge. However, I'm going to bide my time before I decide to want you and I to face one another. Until then, make sure your Prophet is doing okay. Then again, you haven't shown anyone but yourself any care in the world, so why start with Harrison?

I understand why you did it.

You don't understand why it was wrong.

Let's break it down, Ghost Tank.

One.

Becoming the Universal Champion, the X-Treme Title PROBABLY became void. You know... Vacated as soon as I pinned Gator's shoulder's to the mat. Probably.

Number two.

If I had someone in mind for the title after me, I would have made that clear.

And three. The one that gets me.

Do you know how many times I've been pinned? If you can't count that high I wouldn't be surprised. And it goes to show you, folks, how much dedication this man had to my Asylum.... My intentions were quite clear. The Asylum's intentions were quite clear. The Universal Title. Not the X-Treme Title. Not briefcases. The past few months have proven that my reign as Universal Champion is good for the XWF. Look around you Ghost Tank. do you see the walls getting closer? Do you find it harder to breathe? You feel lost and you've taken every desperate attempt to grasp ahold of someone and you did. Good for you. I hope Cain is just clear on how quickly your behavior changes and sometimes your not as reliable a monster as you claim to be.

As for biding your time until we face each other? Don't make me sick. I know your sneaky plan. Your eyes have been on the X-Treme Championship since long before I had it. Which is what caused your DEFECTION from my Asylum. You've always looked for the lazy, easy way in and out of things. It's not changed and I don't think it's going to.

Your invitation into the Asylum required my nod, which I gave. You knew then that the Higher Power was something greater than yourself and everyone around you. If your eyes are open NOW, then why is it you can't see the true threat in front of you?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-19-2015, 12:44 AM

"There's no reason for me to continue conversing with you. You are always going to be right, and everyone else talking with you, are in the wrong. However, I am going to mention one last thing, Mister D'Ville. I never planned on going on the Universal title. I don't care for titles, except the X-Treme Championship. It takes more skill to receive and to keep the belt, unless you're like Dim and won because Bruce decided to practically give the belt away. The only other title, the tag belts. Which both Cain and I are going after this Wednesday.

Back to you. You decided to open your mouth about my plans. Before I was even taken in, I let it be known that I don't care for any titles except one, the X-Treme Championship. The reason? To become the best X-Treme champ in Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. That's all I wanted. Another thing you mentioned, which I found also funny. The goal of The Asylum was the Universal Championship belt. Then why did you let Frodo, Manson, and Harrison, go for the Trios? Why did you let Harrison become the Identity Champion? If these belts weren't part of the goal of The Asylum, why let such attempts, and Harrison's case, succession? He wasn't supposed to do anything else, right? Further your goal? Yet you decided to say to yourself, I've got the Universal belt now. I have to give the X-Treme title away. Say, that loyal mutt known as Ghost Tank has said he only wants this title. He doesn't want anything else. Fuck him. I'll keep the X-Treme title as long as I can, then vacate it. Why should I reward his loyalty?"

Oh, sorry, I went on another tangent, D'Ville, excuse me. Especially since I should have known better, knowing that everything I've said has probably been said by me before, and is going in one ear and out the other. Why would you give me the time of day, after all? You're always right, I am always wrong. So, until I am ready, I am going to bide my time, Louis, and whether the day comes and it's either a shot at you, non-title, or for the Universal, I don't care, but when I am ready, and when I beat you, I will be able to show everyone in The Asylum that you don't deserve to be worshiped."

Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

06-19-2015, 01:04 AM

what a goddamn crybaby

go paint yer nails

Hate Post Like Post
Sidney Cutter

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2015, 01:38 AM

Alright I didn't catch anything you fellas said so I am going to arbitrarily wish ill on some folks, I hope D'ville and Incubus chump wake up tomorrow farting blood. Not only that I hope that when they pee it does that multiple stream deal and it makes a big ole' mess in their bathrooms. There that goes double for you Incubus guy.
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-21-2015, 02:59 PM

Sid, take it easy. For starters, as soon as there's matter that isn't a gas, you're pooping, and unless you're going pantsless and showcasing some wicked red mists out of your hindsides, making art from an anal fissure and a diet condusive to generating farts, nobody cares about blood out of the rectum. I mean, it's one of the few topics that is genuinely unacceptable in any social setting. I mean, if you try to speak to someone at a drug store about anal leakage of the bloody variety, you'd damned well better make sure they work there, and more importantly, that they aren't just a cashier or the guy stocking the beer cooler. They don't bring up ass blood in congress, either.

And I'll bet you a dollar that Louis D'Ville does not have an anus anyway.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-22-2015, 06:50 AM

Sidney, you need to see your nearest Therapist about your obsession anal bleeding, I mean, I understand why your last name is Cutter, but you need to take a break from cutting your anal hole.

Glisten, something about you makes me wanna leave the I not with a start a relationship with you. Heck, even i'll start singing like Usher to prove my point.

Guys, GT stated a three second kiss isn't going to turn into a full out Brokeback Mountain in the ring, you all need to learn how to not bash someone's witty request and go on to do other things.
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

06-22-2015, 08:15 AM

No one asked for yer opinion

Hate Post Like Post