Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Enola Gay
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-03-2015, 10:28 PM

Scully had just drove in to his garage. He had just dropped Natalie to work for her four o'clock shift at Ruby Tuesday's. Skull gets out of his car and enters the kitchen. Skull hangs his car keys up on the key holder. He walks up to the fridge and grabs a slice of ham. He tilts his head back and puts the ham on his face as he grins. He eats the slice of ham. All of a sudden he can hear someone crying. Skull walks to the living room and peeks his head round the door. No ones in there. He foolishly opens the cupboard under the stairs, as if anyone's going to be in there. He finally realises that the crying is coming from upstairs.

Skull looks up the stairs and slowly makes his way to the top. Skull is nervous as he doesn't know how to deal with someone who is upset. Scully see's Alfie with his head in his hands on the edge of the bed and his door wide open. Skull doesn't know what to do. He approaches the bedroom as Alfie looks up. Alfie tries to wipe the tears from his eyes.

"Are you okay man?"

Alfie "Yeah I'm fine."

"You don't look fine, buddy. You were crying. Did you watch a sad movie? Did you watch Ghost? Or what about Bambi? It's so sad when Bambi's mother dies."

A tear falls down Skulls face as he starts to think about Bambi.

Alfie "No Skull. I'm fine. Please let me be."

"You were crying dude. I know you was, I heard you. Are you sad because of your dad? Hey, that rhymed."

Alfie "It's not because of that... Although, I would have liked to have told my dad.."

"Told him what?"

Alfie "It doesn't matter."

"I thought we were friends? Buddies? Pals? Homos?"

Alfie "We are friends. You meant homies. Homos isn't a very nice word, they might all say that shit stabbing stuff in the XWF."

"What's a homo then?"

Alfie "It's another word for Gay."

"Why would anyone wanna be Gay?"

Alfie "No one wants to be Gay, Skull. They can't help it, it's just the way they are. They didn't ask to be fucking Gay. No one said to God, I want to be Gay. I didn't ask to be Gay!!"

Alfie had just let out what was on his mind, although Skull was confused.

"You didn't ask to be Gay? But you're not Gay."

Alfie "Look Mike... I am Gay. That's why I'm upset because I've had it on my mind for a while, I needed to get it of my chest. My family doesn’t know, neither does my own mother!"

"But you can't be Gay. You don't live on a camp site, you don't wear make up and you don't wear stillettos."

Alfie "Just because I'm gay, doesn't mean I'm camp. It doesn't mean I wanna be a girl. That was very stereotypical, right there!"

"What stereo? I don't have one."

Alfie "Just forget it. Is it a problem that I'm Gay? This is what I was worried about, telling someone and then getting this reaction. I didn’t say anything before because I didn't think you'd be friends with me. I had a couple of friends in the past, that when I told them I was Gay, they thought I was disgusting and didn't want to know me!"

"I don't care if you're Gay to be honest. This is twenty - fourteen.... "

Alfie "Fifteen.."

"Oh. Well it doesn't make them real friends, does it? I don't care if you're Gay. I don't care that Gay-Tings and Grime Time Player are bum boys either. Makes no difference to me. As long as you don't try to kiss me."

Skull and Alfie start laughing as Alfie becomes more cheery.

"What about that girl you were seeing? Have you told her?"

Alfie "I'm not seeing a girl. He's a guy. The first guy I've liked. I met him on one of those mobile apps."

"What's his name?"

Alfie "His name is Jamie."

"Sounds like a right cock sucker."

Scully says, jokingly as he laughs out loud.

Alfie "Yeah he is and he's good at it.

Skull cringes at what Alfie just replied with.

"Arrr nan, did you really have to say stuff like that?!"

Alfie "You asked for it, pal. I'm glad I've told someone now. Keeping it a secret for all that time was hard work. It's definitely a weight lifted."

"You should tell your mother."

Alfie "I will now. I think she'll be fine with it, I hope. You never know how the Irish are gonna take it.. Speaking of telling mothers, you should really tell your mother that Natalie is pregnant."

"Okay, I will tell her. You have a meal."

Alfie "Deal Skull."

"Or No Deal? I like that program."

Alfie "Don't worry."

"I'm not worried. Maybe you should bring your boyfriend round... You got a boyfriend.. Na-nana-naa-nah.."

Alfie "Maybe I will and we can have bum sex right there where you're sitting."

"Arrr.... I'm going."

Alfie "I'm just joking mate or am I?"

"You're such a bumder. You're gloss!"

They both start laughing. Alfie was definitely relieved.

Alfie "But seriously, if you don't mind, I'll happily bring him round to meet ya'll."

"I'll get Natalie to cook us a big dinner. It'll be good. No hanky pantsy in front of us though."

"As if I'll do that although you and Nat have done it before."

"We've only kissed in front of you."

Alfie "I was just messing. Whilst I'm feeling better, I'm going to ring my mother now."

"I'm going to ring mine too, not to say I'm gay though, because I ain't .. I'll see in a shit."

Skull and Alfie nod at one each other as Skull leaves Alfie's bedroom. He goes in to his own bedroom and gets his Samsung Galaxy S6 out of his pocket. Skull goes in to his contacts and presses on 'Mum'. The phone begins to ring as he nervously waits for an answer....
Edit Hate Post Like Post