Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Hot Stuff
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-02-2015, 01:32 PM

Skull is sat in the kitchen, all alone. Natalie is upstairs having sex with Maverick. Not really. She is upstairs though. She is in the shower and she hinted for Skull to join her. But Skull being Skull didn't take the hint and decided to sit in the kitchen. He is chillaxin with a nice cup of coffee. He is a bit bored, he isn't playing World of Warcraft though. He decides to do some Scully Cam. He logs on to XWF website and signs in. He sets up the webcam and away he goes.

"Welcome again to the wood of wham, bam, it's Scully cam. I am your toast, the XWF Champion.... Scully. I know right, the kitchen area again. I don't spend all my life in here. Next time I will use a different location.

So XWF Galaxy, whilst Sniff A Griff has been to busy wanking over my promo's and wiping jizz on his curtains. I was wondering, have you been enjoying Gay-Tings and Grime Time Players amazing contri.. Contributt.. I can't say it. You know what I mean, I hope. Amazing, whatever the word, to this match? Me neither. Whilst they're having a little back and fourth content? Goddamnit. I'm sat here thinking... Why don't you pair of talentless goons, shut the fack down!

What did I say Gay-Tings next promo would be after beating up the big nosed batard and Mr. McMahon? By the way I know Mr.McMahon, I was with him the XWF'S version of the Corporation. Admittedly, it didn't last long, a bit like you in the bedroom department. He wouldn't even acknowledge you, nevermind offer you a job. I said you would do a promo including Frozen tits Mcgee and you did. Not only that Galaxy, he facking married the big tittied batch. I mean she didn't even divorce Hunter Spunker but just like that she married you? What we seen people was polygam or something. Is it legal to marry someone who is already married? No. It is against the law people. It is a disgrace to the animal race!

I'm not going to lie but Steph would get up the bum hole, if I had my way. As the years have gone by, Steph has become sizzling. I would bangers and mash her. She is hot stiff ya know. I want some hot stiff, baby this evening. I want hot stiff, baby tonight. Not as hot as my Natalie though.

Gay-Tings equals gay things. That's four sure. XWF is full of gay things like Azrael, Frodo and that title shitting, ex partner of mine, Maverick. How can we forget about the in the closet, lover, Xtreme 7.9 and his little bitch, manager, huh? We even have our very own Bruce Jenner wannabe, Game Boy.. Girl. Whatever, he or she is. We have that he/she roaming around, grabbing his fanny dick, prancing and dancing. Now we have Gay-Tings being a butt Slut, the gayest of the gays.

Yeah Woooooooo. What da Buddy Holly crap is that?

He's been in Toronto all week with all those idiots, he's obviously paid to be in the audience and cheer him on. I thought I was suppose to be the in this match? Yet, I know that Nitro isn't until Monday. What are you doing there? Sleeping under the ring? I hope it's got central heating in that place, then again no I don't. I hope you freeze, Mr. Disease! You can't be in the right arena cuz I doubt the XWF staff have even built it up yet."

Scully shakes his head. He picks up the mug of coffee on front of him and takes a large gulp. He then proceeds.

"Well according to Grime Time Player, they're in the arena right now. I didn't realise they started two days before the actual event? Maybe I'm just being again? Maybe they do that shanizzle? Who knows. Oh wait, I diddly do, know. Just like I know that Natalies baby is mine!

At first admittedly, I was worried. I was a little paragraph, you know? All these thoughts walking through my head, damn it hurt. It went through my mind a little. Then I spoke to Alfie and he told me I shouldn't believe what losers spew. Mav had never been to my house until the troublefaker said so. Scratch that, the title shitter has never been here, full stop!

Mav the scav came all the way from Battle Creek, Michigan in twenty minutes to shag my Mrs? Let me guess, he was already coincide... Jeez, I can't say it! He was already in Miami, Florida just awaiting the phone call from Natalie? I spoke to my camera man, Alfie and he told me it takes nearly three hours on the plane from Battle Creek to Miami. He also told me that your Brittany is a crack whore who gives head for FREE! She doesn't even charge a sungle dollar, not like MY Natalie used to do when she was slag.

Yes Natalie used to be a prosi. I was her pimp, although I didn't even try to get us any business. You might say next she's still doing it, right? Because you've been stalking me and following me around like a shadow? She isn't. I satisfy her alright, she told me to lick her clit like it's an ice cream. Ever since she told me what to do, I've became a pro. I even know where the G-unit is! I bet you don't have a scooby and don't Google it.

Your batch, Brittany is one ugly, munter. That's why she gives head for FREE, no one would pay her to suck em off. Bet she sucks at sucking. High school sweetie pie? Is that what she is, when she had her knickers down in the classroom and Mr. Goemon was doing her from behind, over his desk? Or what about when she sucked off your best mate, Q-ball in the toilets? I even heard she facked your mum at one point, just to be accepted in the Grime family. Apparently she's better at licking cabbage than you!"

Scully gets up from the chair and goes in to the fridge. He grabs a fresh cabbage. He goes back to the laptop and places the cabbage in table. He then moves the cabbage leaves to the side and begins licking the middle like crazy. He then looks up at the laptop as he wipes dribble from his chin.

"It was an interesting story though, helped at bed time. Alfie also made a valid point, why did Maveruck use a chair when our bed is right underneath the light bulb? I bet Mav can't even change a light bulb. I guess Grime Time Player is being a Pinocchio wannabe! I smell a bullshit tee and his name is Grime Time Player!

Wood of Warcraft? What da fudge?! As you so happily called me a , which we already know. I am not a facking nerd. Even if I wanted to play that Greeky game, I couldn't. I am not Intellect enough. If you said Pacman, your story would sound more truthful. Why you trying to make shit up to make friends? No one's wants to be your facking pal.

That Maverick baby you created using paint or photo hop is one, ugly, son of a dick! Are you gay, Grime Time Player? I mean you did ask Gay-Tings why he would marry a woman? You want him to marry a man? Would that make you happy?"

Scully guzzles his coffee and makes that annoying sound, 'Aahhh'. His phone beeps as Skull holds his middle finger up to the camera, trying to gesture he means, give him one minute. Skull looks at his phone, his eyes open wide. Natalie has sent him a naughty picture of herself. He has a grin on his face as he makes an effort to end the promo.

"I shouldn't even be in this match. I am super ear to all three of these ass bandits. It's a criminal offence to put me in the ring with these three mongers. It ain't fair to Flair. But you know a gotta do, what a gotta do. I gotta go out there and kick some fanny. This is going to go full and go wild like a child. Anyway, it's been fun up the bum with an ass full of cum but I really got to go. My lady is waiting for the Scullanator. A sophisticated sex robot sent back through time to change the future for one lucky lady."

Natalie then shouts down from the top of the stairs.

Natalie "Come on baby, I need you."

"Coming darling."

Scully then looks back in to webcam.

"XWF Galaxy it's been a finger blast but my woman wants me. You know I do as I'm told, never argue with a woman. I'm and even I know that. Gay-Tings and Grime stop wasting everyones time. No one cares about you six, it's all abot the XWF'S Resident ! Da end, Skull the has spoken. is out."

Scully grins into the webcam and gives a thumbs up. Natalie shouts again.

Natalie "Hurry the fuck up!"

Scully ends Scully cam and runs off to see Natalie upstairs.
Edit Hate Post Like Post