Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Calling in the Enemy
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2015, 10:34 PM

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Maria, Mastermind's fiancee was pacing around, trying to decide what to do with Mastermind. She loved him so much, but couldn't bare the thought of being with him if his 'Evil' side was there. And she had major news for him. But needed the 'Good' side back. The only way she could make that happen was with one person. She got her phone and dialed a number.

JULIAN: "Julian speaking."

MARIA: "Julian it's Maria."

JULIAN: "Hey Maria how are you?"

MARIA: "Not good. I've tried speaking to 'M', he seems pretty distant."

JULIAN: "A lot has happened over the last few days. I'm worried about him too, but I can't get involved more than I am."

MARIA: "I understand that, that's why I'm willing to get involved. I need a favor. I need to get a hold of the Doc. I need his number please. I know you have it."

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

MARIA: "Don't you go quiet on me Andrews, you don't like this side of 'M' either, he's causing you more trouble than it's worth. Please I need the Doc's number."

JULIAN: "Fine I'm going out on a limb here, I'm only doing it because it's you. But you never got it from me understand?"

MARIA: "I totally understand."

JULIAN: "Fine I'm texting it through to you now."

MARIA: "Thanks Julian. I owe you one."

JULIAN: "This one is free."

MARIA: "Are you sure?"

JULIAN: "If you can sort him out, yes I'm sure."

MARIA: "Well thanks."

Maria hung up, and waited for the text to come through, and when it did, she quickly got back on the phone.

DOC: Hello, my dear....

MARIA: "Doc, it's Maria, 'M's fiancee."

DOC: I know who this is.

MARIA: "It doesn't matter. I need your help."

DOC: That's why I'm here, Miss Maria. What ales you?

MARIA: "I need to put 'M' back to his 'good' self."

DOC: Why on Earth would you want to do something like that? Haven't you noticed that Mastermind's career has altered itself along with his new found potential? Title shot after title shot. Facing top competitors week in and week out.

MARIA: "But Doc, he's not the same 'M' any more. I need him back."

DOC: And why do you say that?

MARIA: "It's personal."

DOC: Even if I wanted to, it's not up to me, my dear. I simply opened a window inside M's mind, someone else is going to have to close it.

MARIA: "He's dangerous to everyone like this Doc. Surely you can see. If you can't, then you're a bloody fool."

DOC: Which is exactly why he's beneficial to me at the moment.

MARIA: "You must heed my warning Doc."

DOC: And you must heed mine. Stepping into Mastermind's path to victory will only lead to you being shoved aside again and again. I suggest you take several steps back and allow this to take it's course. No good thing lasts forever, Miss Maria.

MARIA: "I need him back Doc. I need him back. You're the only one who can fix this. I'm.... I'm.... Pregnant."

DOC: Splendid! Congratulations, my dear. I can see your reason for concern, as well. However, for Mastermind to pull himself inside out again, it's going to take much more than just a snap of my fingers.

The Doc hangs up, and Maria stands there feeling angry and lonely. She sinks to her knees, and starts crying.

LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA

The camera fades in to a room, and it shows Mastermind, looking at it, in full on concentration. He starts the promo straight away.

Morbid Angel Said:I listen and listen and wait and wait for nothing more than a bunch of crap!

"You should talk, you are the inventor of mud slinging. You fling so much of it around all the time. I've always wondered why flies are following you about, now I know, because you stink the place up like a storm, every where you go."

Morbid Angel Said:I am a dynasty!

"You were a dynasty, past tense. The moment you decided to go on a 'sabbatical' was the moment your career grounded to a halt."

Morbid Angel Said:I run this federation with an iron fist!

"Once again you ran this federation, but you don't any more. Past tense. There are others like myself who have passed you on the way to the top. You are falling from your great heights of yesteryear. The Doc's passed you, Gator's passed you, Vinnie Lane is passing you as we speak, heck even your old enemy Sebastian Duke passed you. He's back. You've only just stepped back into the ring because you were bored, and you aren't not even back full time. So I can't see any iron fist, in fact all I see is a rusty one."

Morbid Angel Said:Mastermind, I see in your eyes what many others have had in the past. Fear!

"You might be right. It might be fear, then again it might also be determination. Don't misplace determination for fear Morbid. Because at the end of the day. I am determined to kick your rusty smelly ass in that ring come Wednesday. Very determined actually."

Morbid Angel Said:I am Morbid Angel! That’s who I am!

"Well I'm glad that you know your name, you rusty old smelly fool. Is Alzheimer kicking in for you Morbid, is that why you must say your name? Let's add that to the list shall we."

Morbid Angel Said:Oaktree asked me to take this match, I never opted in, I am still on leave and yet management for Warfare asked me to take this match.

"Oaktree felt sorry for you because there were rumors that you told your fans that you have been missing the action lately, and you aren't getting anywhere. Wait, is it because you're now so irrelevant that you aren't getting the ladies you once were? Oh my poor rusty, smelly, old, Alzheimer for brains, fool. No longer a hit with the ladies. That must be it then. No wonder Oaktree asked you for a match. He took pity on you. I won't be taking pity on you. I'll be kicking your ass from here to kingdom come, come Wednesday."

Morbid Angel Said:My mind is powerful and will never be broken as long as I am on this path!

""I've just proven that you are the liar Morbid. I've proven that you are a weak minded individual because you have Alzheimer's, you're old, you're washed up, you're rusty, you smell bad, and you are a fool. I repeat myself because this is what the once great Morbid Angel has become. Back in the good times, you were never this bad.

"And I shall prove it come Wednesday, when I shall clean you up literally. Wednesday is right around the corner. Be ready, because I am."

The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub