Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dancing in the dark
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2015, 04:06 AM

Scully is sat on the floor by a coffee machine, playing on his phone. Skull has his new XWF tag-team championship on his lap and a cup of coffee next to him. He looks up as Bruce Blingsteen turns the corner, with his Xtreme Championship over his shoulder. Skull tries to get up but struggles. Blingsteen laughs at Skull.

"Ahhhh... I got pins and needles."

Blingsteen just shrugs and continues to walk.

"Wait!"

Bruce stops as Skull has finally managed to stand up. Skull then uses the touchscreen on his phone. Bruce raises his eyebrows as begins to walk back towards Scully.

Skull begins swinging his hips and clicking his fingers as he dances to the track. Blingsteen sighs as he has had enough of Skulls antics. Skull quickly grabs his coffee and chucks it in Blingsteen's face. It backfires as the coffee is cold. Bruce simply wipes his face and charges towards Skull. Skull kicks Bruce right in the knackers as Blingsteen falls to floor. He goes for the pin as the music continues to play in the background.

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (04-09-2015)
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-09-2015, 05:53 AM

Bruce kicks out, sending Scully flying into the nearby wall.

"C'mon homie! Please tell me that was non-dairy creamer, I'm lactose intolerant!"

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2015, 08:15 AM

Solid try, dude.

Congrats on the tags!