Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Step On!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-18-2015, 03:40 PM

Alfie, Scully's cameraman, has a couple of shopping bags in his hand. He walks down the drive way to the house he shares with Scully and Skull's girlfriend, Natalie. Alfie puts his hand in his pocket, takes out the key and inserts it into the key hole of the front door. He turns the key to the right as the door opens. He takes the key out of the hole and closes the front door behind him. Alfie hangs his key onto the key holder. He could hear loud banging from upstairs, and the matress squeeking now and again. The first thing that enters Alfie's head, is that Skull and Natalie are having some rumpy pumpy. Alfie isn't sure what to do?! He needs to go upstairs to take the brand new clothes he brought, to put away in his drawers and wardrobe. His mobile phone is dead and he needed to put it on charge. He also told his mother he would ring her when he got back. Alfie just has to go for it, after all he lives there too.

Alfie begins to walk up the stairs, all kind of images running through his mind. Natalie bent over and Skull's ass in his face. Or maybe Natalie is on top, her tits bouncing up and down. Alfie prays that they have shut they're bedroom door. Alfie gets to the top of the stairs, they're bedroom door is wide open......
Scully is standing on top of an ladder, fully clothed, wearing shorts and a wife beater, sleeveless top. Alfie raises his eyebrows, drops the bags and run towards Skull. Skull hesitates and looks behind at Alfie, who charges in his direction. Scully wobbles and nearly loses his balance. Alfie gets to the bedrooom, looks up at Skull and then looks at the bed. He doesn't see Natalie but a fluffy rabbit, soft toy on the bed.

Alfie "Skull, what ya doing?"

"I'm about to hit Untouchable on Justin Sane!"

Alfie "Skull, that's not Sane, it's a fluffy teddy."

"Actually, it's a rabbit! I was just reminiscing the tag-team title match last week."

Alfie "You can't do the untouchable in here, there's not enough height. Plus you'll break the bed."

"Fine!"

Skull then tries to lick his elbows before flying of the ladder and hitting an elbow licking drop on the fluffy rabbit. Skull bounces up and flies over the otherside of the bed. Luckily, the bed doesn't break. Skull pulls himself up from the floor. Alfie shakes his head. Skull then quickly runs over and lies on top of the rabbit. Skull counts as if he's the referee too.

"1, 2, 3.... Wahooooo. We freaking did it!"

Alfie sighs as Scully celebrates his 'victory'. Scully begins running around the bed and grabs his tag-team championship from the cabinet. Alfie scratches head.

Alfie "Well, I wasn't expecting this when I heard the banging downstairs."

"What was you expecting then?"

Skull stops running and puts the title over his shoulder.

Alfie "Don't worry. Where's Natalie?"

"At work. Fancy a game of GTA?"

Alfie "Shouldn't you be concentrating on your first title defence?"

"Concentrating hurts. Plus we're just facing a pair of nobodies."

Alfie "They may be new and all, but I wouldn't underestimate them."

"Masterbate? Why would I do that?"

Alfie "Underestimate, Skull. Don't just think they're going to be easy opponents."

"Nothing wrong with being continent."

Alfie "You mean confident, buddy. You just don't wanna be over confident and make a mistake. Then they take advantage of it. Just keep doing what you're doing. You're doing pretty good at the moment."

A grin emerges on Scully's little face at Alfie's compliment.

"So what did you buy from the shops?"

Alfie nods, gets the bags and then walks back to the bedroom. Alfie sighs as Skull is now cuddling the fluffy rabbit and apologising for performing the wrestling manuever on it. Skull quickly drops the rabbit like he wasn't doing anything.

"Erm.. It's not what it looks like!"

Alfie shrugs and opens the first bag. Firstly, Alfie shows Skull some black Levi jeans. He goes back in to the bag and pulls out a black Ralph Lauren, polo shirt. Skull doesn't look too fussed. Alfie then goes in to the second bag, pulls out a blue Adidas, shoe box. He lifts the lid and unveils a white pair of Adidas trainers. Skull yawns.

Alfie "You don't like my new gear then?"

"They're nice but I thought you would have brought something more interesting."

Alfie "Well I got you something..."

"You did?"

Alfie passes the third carrier bag to Skull. Skull is feeling excited as he puts his hand in and pulls it out. It's a DVD. Skull's eyes open as he looks at the front cover. Skull begins jumping up and down like he's won the lottery.

"The 25th anniversary special edition of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Thanks man. I've been meaning to buy this for ages."

Skull grabs Alfie and gives him a big hug. Alfie finds it a little awkward. Skull let's go.

Alfie "It's only a DVD, dude! How about I get my camera and we can do Scully Cam live in your bedroom? Or the hall way, whatever."

Skull doesn't answer, he just stares at his new TMNT DVD with a big grin on his face.

Alfie "Skull... Skull..."

"I wanna watch this... "

Alfie "You can watch that after..."

"After what?"

Alfie "Scully Cam.. That's what I said a couple of seconds ago!

"Stop acting like my dad!"

Alfie "Fine! Lose your tag-team titles two weeks after you won them. Let every one laugh at you."

Skull gets frustrated as he acts like a petulant child. He retaliates by kicking the fluffy rabbit down the hall way. Skull runs after the cuddly toy, picking it up and holding it close. Alfie tries to stop himself from laughing at Skull's actions. Skull puts the rabbit down.

"Come on then!"

Alfie smiles and goes in to his room. He grabs his camera as Skull sits at the end of his bed with his XWF tag-team championship over one shoulder and his XWF championship over the other. Alfie sets up the camera and gives the thumbs up. Skull follows the gesture and begins....

"Hello XWF Galaxy. I am the XWF'S resident . I am the reigning, defending XWF champion and one half of the XWF tag-team champions. My name is... My name is... Slim Scully. Or just Scully, whatever. In just a few days, me and my tag-team partner, the XWF'S resident title shitter, in his defence he hasn't shat on the tag title, yet. On the up coming Raw is Warfare. Me and Maverick will defend our tag team championships against two members from the backstreet boys, Nick Carter and Brian Littrell.

Now before I speak about those pretty girls, let me confirm, that it was indeed me and Maverick who caused the demise of the fiance's. The Skull Meister and Mav the Scav, kicked Gator's and Sane's ass to become the NEW XWF tag-team champions. Although Gator put up a good fight in that match, we were just too bad. Gator has decided to go on a little holiday down at Butlins in Minehead to see Billy Bear. Now I love Billy, he is a cuddly mascot but I never expected Gator to just give up like that. But I can't say the same for Justin Sanitary Towel. I expected him to be a quitter. It's no secret that with the red power ranger and good ol' crooked nose gone from the fiance's, Sting and Ferdinand are sure to follow. We killed the fiance's.

Anyway enough about them, let's talk about me. A few months ago, I considered quitting just like Sane. Instead, I went on Titus for a month and I came back. I mean when I first started here, I went five matches unbeaten in singles matches and also won a couple of tag matches. I lost my first singles match to Mr. Blobby, Peter Gilmour. After that it just got worse. Sane beat me, Ghost Wank beat me. Month's past and after some Zack Ryder losing streak, I finally won when me and Mav defeated the Lost Girls to earn a tag-team shot. Then of corse, we won the tag titles. It feels absolutely great that with my first title shot here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I would win a championship belt. Scully and Maverick, the XWF tag-team champions of the wood.

Now, let's speak about that.. The now. Me and my good friend defend our tag titles. The Shit-A-Brick Squad get a shot. I'm not sure they deserve it, they don't deserve it, they defeated two inbred Cunts. Erm... Alfie, what is an inbred?"

Alfie "A person conceived between two closely related couples"

"That is gross.... Well... Let me warn you that we won't be a walk in the dark. We are planning on successfully retaining these championship's. We plan on being awesome tag-team champions. We never beat Sane and Gator, just to be bums like them.. Nah ah. We beat them to make sure that the tag-team division meant something again. I don't think the Backstreet Boys are cut out to be the tag champs around here. You guys don't have what it takes to be like the Bushwhackers, Mosh and Thrash, the Headbangers. You're just not special enough!

Whilst you're little group runs around, The Black Hand shows it's superiority. I have a cool story, 'hoes before bro's' and it goes like this....

Once upon a time in XWF, lived the two greatest tag-team champions of all time. Their names you ask, Scully and Maverick. Okay, so they only had the titles a couple of weeks but they were going to become the greatest XWF tag-team champions of all time. Anyhoo, one day, the Backstreet Boys joined the XWF and just like they were inferior to Westlife and Take That in the world of pop music, they were inferior to the XWF tag-team champions.
Well, the Backstreet Boys thought they deserved a tag-team title shot for the sake of it. I mean they didn't do anything, they didn't even have a shit but they still wanted a title match. Daddy Pest, Maverick and the Backstreet Boys made an arrangement. The Backstreet Boys had to win their debut tag-team match and they'll get a shot. Well, it wasn't hard, they defeated that team, whatever their names was and got gifted a title shot.
The Backstreet Boys thought they'd have a chance, so they ran their beaty little mouth's, Flynn called everyone his bro whilst Carson stood there with a gun against his head. We could all dream right? Pull the trigger, man.
So it was the night of the big match. The Backstreet Boys came out to there hit single, 'Everybody.' The tag champs then entered the ring and the bell rang. The tag champs won in quick fashion and retained the tag titles. They hoped next time, they'd get a decent challenge or just a challenge.
The End.

What a great story. Anyway Flynn and Carson beat two rejects and because of an genital mens agreement between Mav, Pest and the Bricklayers. They now get a tag-team championship match. I'm all for defending these bad boys, I just Tommy Wish that the Bricklayers actually had a challenge last week. It was so dissapointing. They're opponents didn't even try, they didn't make an effort. Luna and Sinbin just jack each other off all week and did fack all in the match. Be sure, this is going to go full . 4 life! Da end, Scully has spoken!"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-18-2015), Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson (04-18-2015)