Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Breaking the News - Part 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-27-2015, 07:43 PM

CONTINUATION OF PART 1

In summary - Mastermind and his new fiancee Maria Swift were on their way to Maria's parents house for a Xmas Eve dinner, and also to announce their engagement, but then Maria told Mastermind that whilst he was away, she had discovered that his lawyer had his father telephone number. She contacted him to find out what he was like. She told Mastermind this, Mastermind got angry and instead of lashing out, he ordered his limo to pull over and got out.

Maria returned in her brother's car, and they talked about the situation. Mastermind had always been uneasy about facing the ghosts of his past. He needed Maria to help him. She agreed.

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
24TH DECEMBER 2014

SWIFT HOUSE HOLD - (Maria's Parents).

Maria drove the red sports car onto the property of her Parents place, and there waiting for them was her older brother Jake. He had been pacing around, but when he saw the car, he stopped and folded his arms.

"Looks like he's angry."

MARIA: "I'll take care of him."

Maria came to a stop, and her and Mastermind got out. Jake came storming up.

JAKE: "What the hell did you make my sister cry for? What the hell did you do."

Mastermind and Jake looked at one another.

"Leave it alone please Jake, it's an issue between me and your sister. It's kinda of sorted now. So leave it alone."

JAKE: "I don't like seeing my sister upset."

MARIA: "I'm fine Jake. Let it go."

Jake continued to stare at Mastermind. Mastermind tried to back down but couldn't.

ROB: "Jake Swift get inside the house right now."

Jake kept staring, but then turned and headed over to where his father was standing and then went inside. Maria walked over to Mastermind and grabbed his hand, and they walked towards her father. They stopped,

MARIA: "Hey Dad."

Rob smiled at Maria and then looked at Mastermind.

ROB: "Is everything okay?"

MARIA: "Everything's fine Dad."

ROB: "Go inside please Maria."

MARIA: "But Dad."

ROB: "You heard me, go."

"It's okay Maria, go."

Maria shook her head and walked into the house.

ROB: "Follow me."

Rob walked straight past Mastermind towards the cars, Mastermind turned and followed. Rob stopped at the sports car.

ROB: "My Daughter is madly in love with you. I like you 'M', but I don't like your profession. You want to know why? Because you need to have anger issues. I don't want my Daughter being hurt."

"With all due respect Mr Swift, I understand. I love your daughter so much, I would never hurt her. That's why tonight when I got angry, I walked away from the situation. I needed to cool off. It was about my past, she delve into it without my say so, and because of that, I got angry. We've talked about it, and it's resolved. Well resolved between me and her."

Rob looked ahead and nodded.

ROB: "I agree she shouldn't have done that. I can see you don't want to hurt her, and I'm happy you knew when to walk away. So for now I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.."

"Thank you sir, that means a lot. There's just one more thing."

ROB: "Go on."

"We're making an announcement at Dinner, but I would like your blessing though. I've asked Maria to marry me, and she said yes."

Rob smiled.

ROB: "I knew something like that was happening. Good on you. I'll give you my blessing. But know this. If you lay 1 finger in anger on her ever, you'll have me to pay got that?"

"Loud and clear sir, loud and clear."

ROB: "I won't tell anyone until you guys say something not even Rose."

"Thank you sir, much appreciated."

Rob and Mastermind turned and walked back towards the house. Maria was waiting for them.

ROB: "Needed a little bit of a Male to Male talk, it's all clear now."

Maria semi smiled and Rob walked inside.

MARIA: "Sorry."

"It's okay. I saw where he was coming from."

Someone with a huge smiled appeared behind Maria, it was the 2nd Youngest Sibling Andrew, he was Mastermind's fan.

"Hey Andrew."

Maria turned around.

ANDREW: "Hey 'M' sorry about your recent losses to that scary dude Ruben A Mitchell, and Justin Sane."

"That's all goods, all part of the business. I'll pick up a win sooner or later."

MARIA: "That's enough shop talk, let's go."

Maria led Mastermind inside the house, on the way past he gave Andrew a high five. Andrew gave out a little giggle.

On the way to the lounge Maria and Mastermind popped into the kitchen to see Rose, Maria's Mother, hard at work.

MARIA: "Is there anything we can help with Mum?"

"Hi Rose."

Rose turned around and smiled, she walked up to Mastermind and placed her hands on his cheeks.

ROSE: "Nice to see you again 'M', everything okay now?"

MARIA: "Everything's fine now Mum, really."

Mastermind looked down at Rose and smiled.

ROSE: "Whatever it was that happened, she was only trying to help."

MARIA: "Mum."

"It's okay Maria. Yes Rose I know she was."

Rose turned and walked back to the stove.

ROSE: "Good, tea will be up soon, you two can go wait in the lounge with the rest of them."

Maria and Mastermind did as what they were told. They went into the lounge to join everyone else in to relaxing.

Tea was served not long after, and everyone got down to eating. It was a nice meal.

Halfway during the meal, Mastermind looked across at Maria, and she gave the nod. Then they both stood.

MARIA: "Mum, Dad, Jake, Markus, Andrew, we have something that we want to share."

Mastermind looked at the family.

"A couple of days ago, when I returned from my latest tour, I decided that Maria means the whole world to me, and she is my rock. I decided I wanted to marry her. So I proposed to her."

MARIA: "At Wellington Airport of all places, and I said yes."

Rose started crying.

MARIA: "Mum, please don't cry."

ROSE: "I'm not they are just tears of joy."

Rose got up and ran to Maria, and they hugged. She then went across to Mastermind and gave him a bigger hug.

ROSE: "You two are made for each other, she is your rock, you are hers, by working together she can help mend your past."

Mastermind gulped, it was like Rose knew about his past, but that was as a mothers instinct.

ROB: "I'd like to say something."

Rose, Maria and Mastermind sat down, as Rob stood up.

ROB: "Our baby girl is growing up, we are happy that you are happy, and we are happy that you found such a wonderful partner. I know there is some stuff going on that needs attending to, and as a couple I have no doubt that you can work through it together. 'M' it will be a pleasure to welcome you to the family."

"Thank you sir."

Rob lifted his wine glass. Everyone else did the same.

ROB: "A Toast to Maria and 'M'"

Everyone toasted to the toast.

ANDREW: "Yay we get a celebrity in the family."

Mastermind smiled.

"I'm no celebrity Andrew."

Markus got up and hugged his sister and then gave Mastermind a hand shake. Jake got up and gave his sister a hug as well, before walking over to Mastermind. Mastermind stood up, and for a minute stared at one another.

MARIA: "Can you please stop that Jake. Dad."

Jake held out his hand.

JAKE: "I've always been protective of my little sister, but I guess that's your job now. Hurt her, and you'll have me to contend with, but besides that, welcome to the family."

Mastermind looked at Jake.

"Don't worry I'll protect her like you have done. And thank you."

Mastermind shook Jake's hand and Jake turned and walked back to his seat. Mastermind sat back down.

They continued to eat, and then celebrated into the night.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub