Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Jessica's Love Drugged Me
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-01-2015, 05:16 PM

[The Scene opens up to a club somewhere in New York, then we see Black all dressed up waiting for the New Year to ring. He walks to the nearest bar and orders up a shot of Vodka and he drinks it down, then he ends up getting looked up on some frail white girl.]

“Hey handsome…“

[He then turns around and sees a Zoe Quinn like face with a Ariana Grande body.]

“Uh hey… “

“What you doing in here?”

“Waiting on the New Year… You?”

“I’m out here…with a friend.”

“Oh Okay..”

[Then he turns away from her and she hears a song that the DJ is playing Bang Bang, then she grabs him by his collar and dances with him on the floor. She starts to awkwardly grind on his crotch, and he looks worried.]

“What are you doing?”

“Come on don’t you like this type of dance?... Having this booty on ya.”

“Please stop it…”

[He pushes her away and leaves the floor to go back at to the bar. The girl looked pissed that he didn't gain his advances. So, she decides to pull out her I phone and takes a quick selfie of both of them. Black was ready knock a her out.]

“Alright lady, what do you want with me?”

“I want to spend time with yo—“

[She gets cut off by the people counting down to Midnight, as soon it was the night, everybody started to go crazy for the New Year. The girl spiked his drink with some wired stuff and Black accidentally drinks it. The girl kisses him on the cheek.]

“Whoa…it’s the new year!”

“I know right… lets go to my hotel room.”

“Whatever…”

[Then they proceeded to leave the club to head to her hotel. An hour later they were fucking on her bed until there was no tomorrow. Black stops before he started to climax, then he lies down on the bed to think. Then, she hovers over him to talk with a smile on her face.]

“Wh...what’s your name?”

“Jessica”

“Jessica… happy new F’n Year!”

[She smiles at him sleeps on top of him and he also falls asleep. At 10 AM, Black then pushes the girl off of him and looked all surprised for what he had just done as the scene fades away.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post