Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TUESDAY Night Madness November 25, 2014
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-25-2014, 11:38 PM

[Image: J4ZYCXe.jpg]

[Image: 5125220008_e09d2efc5b.jpg]

November 25, 2014
United Center
Chicago, Illinois

Match One
Bobby Zi
- vs -
Jobbe r Joe
- vs -
Lucius Fyre
One Fall Match!

Match Two
#1 Contender's Match For: Prophetic Belt

TJ Wallace
- vs -
Jet Frost
- vs -
Luke Cage
Elimination Match!

Match Three
#1 Contender's Match For: Trio Titles

Hysteria or Frodo Smackins or Micky Manson (the one to roleplay will represent their team)
- vs -
Mystery Opponent
One Fall Match!

Match Four
#1 Contender's Match For: Television Title

Richárd Téssmocker
- vs -
"The Aerial Knight" Jonathan Heartsford
One Fall Match!

Match Five
#1 Contender's Match For: Tag Team Titles

JACK & Mr. some shitty fed
- vs -
Satoko & Jill Lorter
Elimination Match!

Match Six
Three Stages Of Hell Match

Morbid Angel
- vs -
Loverboy Vinnie Lane
Three Different Stages of Hell Match
Round One FIRST BLOOD!
Round Two SUBMISSION!!
Round Three INFERNO!!!

MAIN EVENT
Match Seven
#1 Contender's Match For: Universal Title

Maverick
- vs -
John Samuels
One Fall Match

Fireworks! Music! BALLYHOO!

Joey Styles: It’s time for Monday, I mean TUESDAY Night Madness! You know it’s a special occasion when we come live to you on a TUESDAY Night!

Joey Styles: Oh! It looks like one of our General Managers of Madness is on her way out!

Miranda Tigris comes out with her nose in the air as if looking down upon the packed audience in the United Center of Chicago, Illinois! She steps under the ropes and moves across the ring. A stagehand hands her a microphone as she seemingly glides to the center of the ring. She smirks as she glances over the audience. Her music finally dies down.

Hello and welcome to a very special edition of TUESDAY Night Madness!

The crowd pops big for name of the show!

Now, as you know, we have an exceptionally large show for tonight! #1 Contenders for every single belt will be determined! Well, except for the X-Treme Championship. But apparently someone has already bought that opportunity. Alas here we are. The Universal, the Trios, the Tag Team, the Television, the Prophetic Belt for… yes that one.

The crowd laughs along with the Miss Tigris.

In addition to those matches we have a fun triple threat match as well as a THREE STAGES OF HELL MATCH!

The crowd pops large for that addition!

First Blood. Submission. INFERNO! Morbid Angel and ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane will have a match of EPIC proportions tonight! Now let’s not hold this up any-

Joey Styles: Who is this the theme song of?! Miranda looks irate with having been interrupted on her own show.

A tall lanky man walks out and quickly walks down the rampway. He seemingly doesn’t enjoy the music at all and quickly steps up to the apron although he seems terrified of Miranda Tigris.

[Image: a_560x375.jpg]

Joey Styles: Madame Tigris looks absolutely furious at the intrusion!

I apologize for interrupting, but I’m here to inform you that the main event has been changed.

Excuse me?!

Joey Styles: Uh-oh! Miss Tigris does NOT look happy with this new guy coming in and throwing commanding words around!

What the hell do you mean? This is MY show. Well… Jeff Fairfield’s too I suppose.

Miranda’s eyes dart from left to right. The tall, lanky gentleman looks unsteady as if unsure of Miranda Tigris.

Joey Styles: It seems as though Miss Tigris believes this is her show!

You need to change the main event to Morbid Angel vs. Vinnie Lane instead of Maverick vs. Samuels.

Why in the world would I do that? Do you know what’s on the line for that main event match? The number one contendership for the Universal Championship. Nothing is more important than that. I shouldn’t even have to explain this! Who in the hell are you?

My name is Benjamin Fiedler, and… and I represent the newest General Manager for the Madness brand.

Joey Styles: New GM?! Why haven’t we heard anything about this? Miss Tigris looks dumbfounded by the news.

NEW General Manager?! You better open that trash lid you call a mouth and start talking. There is no new general manager on this show.

Benjamin Fiedler gulps as he takes a step back. He pulls a note out of his pocket as his hands tremble. He unfolds it and begins to read it.

Hello XWF Universe, I am your newest General Manager. The guppy reading this is my personal assistant Benjamin Fiedler. My name is Kirk MacClay, and I am taking this show for myself.

Miranda Tigris whips him around. She grabs the note out of his hand and begins tearing it to pieces. She blows the pieces in his face and begins to leave. She gets to the ropes and turns around. Benjamin turns to him as she kicks him right in the balls! He falls to the mat as she screams at him.

This is MY show, bitch. You better recognize.

She sways as she leaves up the rampway. Benjamin slowly crawls out of the ring as the scene changes to the parking lot.

Frodo Smackins is seen arriving at the arena, he is heading towards the locker rooms, when all of a sudden he is jumped upon by 5 Hooded Men now known as The Real Higher Power.

They throw him into the wall several times, and he is seen bleeding. There is a clap of hands and the 5 Men stop. The Red Hooded Man known as Jacob, walks into view, he grabs Frodo by the top of his head.

"How long can you survive Frodo? How long? Where are your useless friends now Frodo? Where?"

Jacob picks Frodo up, and sends him crashing into the wall. Jacob clicks his fingers, and his men run off, Jacob walks away laughing.

The Lost Soul blares over the speakers as Bobby Zi enters onto the stage. He is just walking to the ring while some boo, and some cheer for him.

Lucius comes out when the guitar begins, turns his back to the ring. He points left, right, and then both with each SHOUT! eventually turning around for SHOUT AT THE DEVIL! He then hustles to the ring, after waiting for the lyrics to start, and he gets to the ring in time to repeat the pointing in time with the music again. The music fades out.

Joobber Joe is already in the ring for the match.

Bobby Zi
- vs -
Jobbe r Joe
- vs -
Lucius Fyre
One Fall Match!

The three men start off the match circling each other, their eyes darting back and forth between opponents. Fyre offers his hand to Bobby but has it slapped away, angering Frye and leading him to charge at Bobby. Joe screams and dives to the ground, sobbing. Fyre misses Bobby by a mile after Bobby effortlessly leapfrogs him. Fyre lets out a loud cry of anger and charges once more.

But trips over the cowering Jobbber Joe!

Fyre falls face first to the ground, bouncing his head off the mat violently. Wasting no time, Bobby runs to the ropes and quickly jumps to the top turnbuckle, and dives off with a huge moonsault right to Fyre’s lower back! Bobby rolls Fyre over and hooks his leg for the pin.

Joe slaps Bobby right across the face! Seething, Bobby jumps to his feet and motions for Joe to come get some, but Joe meagerly retreats to the corner leaving behind a trail of tears of urine. Bobby turns in time to catch Fyre using the ropes to make it to his feet. Bobby quickly runs up to Fyre and knocks him into the turnbuckles with a huge flying knee! Bobby unloads with kicks to Fyre’s midsection. Bobby grabs Fyre’s arm and whips him to the opposite side of the ring…

Joe was charging! He and Fyre collide in the middle of the ring! The two men’s heads collide and send them both reeling to opposite corners. Bobby charges Joe and hits bicycle kick to Joe, sending him over the top rope. Out of nowhere Fyre pops up behind Bobby and starts unloading with kidney punches, stunning Bobby in the corner. Joe jumps back up to the ring apron and begins clubbing away at Bobby’s head. Joe makes his way to the top turnbuckle, but gets crotched by Bobby when he slaps his knee out from under him. Bobby gives Fyre a couple of back elbows and grabs him in a headlock. Bobby runs up the ropes with Fyre’s head still cradled and wraps his legs around Joe’s neck…

Headscissors off the top rope to Joe!

Bulldog to Fyre!

Bobby is on fire as he takes out both men with one incredible move! Bobby lifts Joe up to his feet and hoists him up over his shoulders in a fireman’s carry. Bobby stomps around the ring as the fans cheer. Bobby stops and with all his might attempts to fling Joe over his shoulders.

Joe hangs onto the top rope and comes crashing down onto Bobby! Joe hooks the leg, looking utterly shocked!

Bobby gets his foot on the rope. Fyre stomps over to the pair and lifts Bobby by the hair, slapping his face a couple times before kneeing him in the stomach. Joe and Fyre whip Bobby into the ropes and as he rebounds they hit a big double flapjack! Fyre drops down for the pin.

Joe with a boot to the side of Fyre’s head. Fyre chases Joe around the ring, attempting to brutalize him but Joe’s cowardice is on full display as he easily evades Fyre multiple times. Fyre manages to finally catch Joe by the nape of his neck and scolds him, yelling loudly into his face. Out of nowhere Bobby kips up behind them...

DOUBLE DREAM CRUSHER (Zig Zag)!!

Bobby takes out both men and they all fall down into a heap. Bobby begins to crawl over and drapes an arm across Fyre and Joe.

Three!

Winner: Bobby Zi

Somewhere backstage, Steve Sayors is sitting alone when someone walks up to him.

Steve Sayors: Who are you?

Big Joe: Me, I'm the newest member of XWF.

Steve Sayors: Really. I will call security.

Big Joe: Security huh. What makes you think I can't be a wrestler!

Steve Sayors: Never said you couldn't be.

Big Joe: Well, you unimportant loser. I'm Big Joe.

Steve Sayors: Big Joe how do expect to make an impact her in XWF.

Big Joe: You don't think I can make an impact!

Steve Sayors: No, I mean yes, uh, you could.

Big Joe: Could?! Well let me tell you something... I don't need to make an impact.
I already have one in my staggering amount of power and aggression. Want a demonstration?

Steve Sayors: n...no.

Big Joe: To bad. (Big Joe says pulling his shirt pushing him against the.

Steve Sayors: My head is touching the ceiling.

Big Joe: (setting down) See tell my future opponents to look forward to it.

"Swing Life Away" plays over the PA as TJ Wallace walks out from the back onto the ramp. He does a "I can't hear you" chant and raises.his arms up and down, getting the crowd hype. Then he puts his index finger to his lip and quiets the crowd. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands, kissing babies, grabbing titties. He slides in the ring and sits on the far turnbuckle(if he's the first entrant, if not then he sits on top of the turnbuckle closer to the ramp.)

The music hits, and the lights become a mixture of blue and gold. The crowd awes at the light display, and Jet Frost comes out. He showboats a little, then hops into the ring and gets ready for his opponent.

Luke Cage walks down the rampway with a determined look on his face.

#1 Contender's Match For: Prophetic Belt
TJ Wallace
- vs -
Jet Frost
- vs -
Luke Cage
Elimination Match!

The bell sounds and the three contenders make their way across the ring. Frost and Wallace look at each other and nod, throwing Luke Kage out of the ring.

With the third wheel gone, Frost and Wallace tie- up. Wallace pushes Frost off as soon as he sees Frost is starting to gain a small measure of the upper hand. Wallace starts to beat down on Frost a bit, backing him into a corner. As Wallace goes to pursue Frost, Frost ducks underneath Wallace's arm and backs him to a corner, and does some knife- edge chops to Wallace's chest. As Wallace comes out, Frost takes him down with a quick dropkick.

Luke Kage is back in the picture now, Irish- whipping Frost across the ropes and taking him down with a quick hiptoss. As Frost is on all fours trying to get up from that, Kage plants him down with a Spike- DDT. Kage starts to see Wallace running under him, and attempts a clothesline. Wallace ducks underneath that, bounces off the ropes and hits his own Springboard clothesline! Wallace quickly motions for Kage to get up. A quick pele kick from Wallace sends Kage reeling on the ground. A quick cover by Wallace.

Broken up by Frost. Wallace and Frost trade blows after a bit but Frost starts getting the upper hand. He runs off the ropes and hits Wallace with a quick neckbreaker, then goes to the top rope and attempts a big Diving Leg Drop...

... Only to hit the mat. Frost lands ass- first, and gets a superkick to the face by Wallace, who moved out of the way from the Leg Drop at the last minute. Kage sneaks up from behind and gets Wallace outside with a clothesline. Kage signals for Wallace to get up, and attempts a Spinebuster, only to be reversed into a DDT by Frost. As Kage gets up, Frost blasts him with the Ice Pick (Sunset Flip)! The cover...

Kick out. Frost looks frustrated now as he motions for Kage to get up. He lifts up Kage for Frozen (Pinning Fisherman Brainbuster)! As Frost was at the peak of his lift, Wallace comes crashing in with a Spear, sending all three men to the mat. Wallace gets up first, followed by Frost, while Kage lays motionless outside of the ring.

Collar and elbow tie- up by Wallace and Frost. Wallace backs Frost into a corner, but Frost balances on each turnbuckle! Blockbuster! Both men are getting up for another collar and elbow tie- up as Kage comes back in, breaking things up with a Springboard clothesline!

Kage and Wallace start brawling now. A quick right elbow from Wallace. A knee from Kage. A quick throat thrust sends Kage back, leaving Wallace with an opportunity to hit the Sound of Silence (Trouble in Paradise)! Wallace motions for Kage to get back up! The Silencer (Attitude Adjustment into an RKO)! A cover by Wallace!

Thr- NO!

Frost comes in at the last second to break things up! Kage starts getting up, and actually lands a few shots on Frost. Irish Whip by Kage. Reversal into a float- over neckbreaker by Frost. Wallace comes running in, only for him to eat a Blizzard (Superkick)! Frost goes to the top rope, and flawlessly executes the Ice Acceleration (450 Splash)! Only to be reversed by Wallace, getting up at the last moment to catch Frost and hit the Silencer on him! A cover!

NO! Broken up by Kage.

All three men are up now. Wallace and Frost decide to double- team again. A Blizzard by Frost on Kage into a Natural Selection (Zig Zag) by Wallace! Kage hits the mat after taking Frost's Blizzard.

Wallace takes a dropkick from Jet Frost and tumbles outside of the ring! Frost looks down at Luke Kage and leaps to the top rope. He raises his arms and looks ready to end Kage! He leaps! ICE ACCELERATION! The 450 Splash connects and Jet hooks a leg!

THREE!

Jet Frost jumps to his feet and is motioning the title around his waist.

He stops, seemingly remembering that it's an elimination match. He turns around and BLAM! A flying clothesline drops Jet Frost! Wallace signals for the finish. Jet Frost staggers to his feet, turns around, and...

THE SILENCER!

TJ Wallace pins him to the mat as the referee goes for the count!

THREE!

Winner: TJ Wallace

Frodo Smackins begins walking down the rampway as Hysteria and Mickey Manson walk alongside him. The trio looks determined as they enter the ring and stand in the center of the ring. Frodo looks interested to see who his opponent is going to be.

Joey Styles: It's WOE! WOE is back and is the mystery opponent for Frodo Smackins!

The music hits and out walks Woe. Woe jumps straight up into the air and brings his fist into the walkway. He laughs as he walks to the ring. He leaps onto the apron and jumps over the top rope.

#1 Contender's Match For: Trio Titles
Hysteria or Frodo Smackins or Micky Manson (the one to roleplay will represent their team)
- vs -
Mystery Opponent
One Fall Match!

The gargantuan man, Woe, stands over The Hobbit King, Frodo Smackins. The bell rings and Woe punches him hard in the mouth. Frodo hits the ground and Woe lifts him up and hits a flapjack! Woe picks up Frodo and hits a BAT BUSTER! The Muscle Buster just demolished Frodo who had no preparation for this match! Hysteria jumps up on the apron and is taunting the referee. The referee is trying to get him down. Mickey leaps off the top rope and hits a missile drop kick taking down Woe! Mickey slides out of the ring, but not before handing Frodo his Butter Sock!

Joey Styles: Frodo looks absolutely scary with that butter sock!

Frodo begins twirling the butter sock around viciously. Woe stands up and WHAM! A shot to the head with the butter sock! ANOTHER one! ANOTHER! ANOTHER! ANOTHER! Woe is not moving! Frodo goes for the pin as Hysteria allows him to turn around finally. The referee sees Frodo covering Woe and begins to count.

Three!

Winner: Frodo Smackins

Woe is out cold in the center of the ring. Hysteria begins laughing wildly. He beckons towards the back as Ghost Tank and Lucius Fyre coming out to the ring. They carry Woe and begin taking him backstage! As soon as they disappear out of view, Hysteria picks up a microphone and holds it up to his mouth through the mask. He begins laughing maniacally through the microphone.

Welllll, welllll, wellllllll! It loooooks like we've got a little TITLE shot coming up. Aye, Mr. Pryce? Next Wednesday on Warfare. We, The Asylum, challenge you, The Cowardly Kings, to a Trios Title Match. Pull your balls out of Maddy's purse and be there.

Hysteria drops the microphone as his laughter drags the scene to black.

The acoustic strums of a guitar can be heard as the spotlights point directly at the ramp and everyone becomes dead silent. The acoustic strums repeat for a second time as fog begins to seep out of the ramp and towards the ring itself. Just as the song becomes heavy, the Aerial Knight bursts through the curtains and takes a good look at the crowd and the ring. Once the lyrics hit, he slowly walks to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans to his left side as he passes them by. As soon as he gets close to the ring, he stops and looks up at the ring, where the referee (and if he enters second, his opponent) are waiting for him. He smirks at them and circles the ring as the song continues to play, even as the chorus plays out. After annoying the referee and taking a good chunk of air time out of the show, he climbs the stairs and hops over the top rope.

Once inside, he then hops to the top rope of his respective corner and waits for the bell to ring. All the while, he has a cocky smirk on his face.

Richard Tessmocker is already in the ring.

#1 Contender's Match For: Television Title
Richárd Téssmocker
- vs -
"The Aerial Knight" Jonathan Heartsford
One Fall Match!

The two men stand off as the bell rings. The Aerial Knight wastes no time as he rushes forward with an enzuigiri! Tessmocher falls down in a heap from it. Richard begins to get up but is drilled with THE KNIGHTING! The Shining Wizard destroys the face of Richard! Knight goes for an early pinfall!

KICK OUT! Richard just barely got a shoulder up.

They both get to their feet and Knight hits a quick dropkick sending Tessmocher into the corner. Knight lifts him up to the top rope and smiles at the audience! They know what comes next! Heartsford climbs to the top rope with him and goes for it! THE KING JOHN'S FATE! The reverse Frankensteiner from the top rope sends Richard careening into the mat with a thud. He's not moving! Knight throws his hands up to the skies as he leaps to the top rope! He leaps!

KNIGHTFALL!

The Shooting Star Press connects! He goes for the cover!

THREE!!!!

Winner: 'The Aerial Knight' Johnathan Heartsford

The lights go out as Knight is celebrating. Red mist files into the arena as the X-Tron glows an eerie deep red with black circling through it. The oh-so-familiar theme song begins going through the speakers...

Hysteria appears at the top of the ramp. The lights flash out. They come back to reveal Hysteria a foot away from Knight. Back off, they come back to reveal Hysteria dragging Tessmocher up the rampway. Lights go out. They shine back on and the arena resumes to normal with Hysteria and Tessmocher long gone. Knight looks around confused.

Maverick is seen arriving at the stadium, and was walking to the locker room, when suddenly he was jumped upon by 5 hooded men. They start throwing him against the wall. They are known as The Real Higher Power.

Suddenly their leader Jacob, wearing a Red Hood walks in to frame, and grabs Maverick who is lying in a heap.

"You're a fish out of water, Boy."

Jacob sends Maverick crashing into a wooden boxes. Jacob then clicks his fingers and his men run off. Jacob walks away as well.

The power seems to be cut off as the X-Tron displays nothing but static for quite a bit. Distorted and indescribable screams and cries for help can be heard blaring through the speakers, making the crowd feel a little uncomfortable as it continues. A shrill scream can be heard before cutting off to "Hollow Man" by cornandbeans. The silhouette of Jack can be seen on top of the entrance ramp as he stands there, waiting for something. As the song slowly builds up, more people are crowding around him, presumably more Jacks. After twenty seconds of the song building, around twenty people dressed in the same attire walk through the curtain, slowly making their way to the ring and slapping the hands of the audience members as they do so. The person that they agreed would fight the opponent slides into the ring, staring down the referee (or the opponent if he comes out second) as he circles around the ring, waiting for the bell.

Pest and Barbie walk down to the ring. He's wearing a black cloak that says WG WF on the front. Once in the ring Barbie raises his hand in the air and he removes his cloak, which she holds and exits the ring.

The guitar riffs from Ma Ka Se Te blare through the arena speakers while Satoko enters from the backstage area with a big grin on her face. She stops at the top of the ramp where multiple flashes of pyro go off behind her as she places a hand on each side of her body and slowly moves them up and down before blowing a kiss to the crowd. She then walks down to the ring and climbs up on the apron where she places one leg through the middle rope and bends over. However she hesitates to make sure the crowd gets to see what they paid for before finally stepping all the way through the ropes.

As "Graduate" blasts throughout the arena, Jill is greeted by the rain of cheers from the fans. She does the rock sign and walks out, giving high fives to the fans as she makes her way to the ring. Once she enters, she goes to a side and poses by bending down first and, while rising up, puts her arms up into the air, doing the rock gesture with her hands.

#1 Contender's Match For: Tag Team Titles
JACK & Mr. some shitty fed
- vs -
Satoko & Jill Lorter
Elimination Match!

Ding ding ding!

Satoko and Jack start this match off, circling each other in the center of the ring. Both seem slightly hesitant to get the match underway, at least until Jack leaps forward with a forearm smash that Satoko ducks out of the way of, before returning fire with a roaring elbow that clocks his/her/xir opponent square in the cheek. Jack stumbles backwards and falls to the mat, clutching the sore spot. Satoko looks down at the fallen Jack and shakes xir head before dropping a couple of stomps on his shoulders and reaching down to pull him up to his feet. Jack however rejects this advance, shoving xir off and pushing himself the rest of the way up before rushing at Satoko and hitting a picture perfect spinning headscissors takedown that takes xir off xir feet! Jack drops to the mat atop his opponent and starts throwing a series of wild punches that look more like wild slashings than actual strikes! Satoko covers xir face with one hand while sliding the other downwards, before coming up with a wicked punch to the gut! Jack's eyes have to be popping out of his from the force! He tumbles over to his side and off Satoko, allowing xir a way to xir feet! Which of course xe takes, brushing xirself off before delivering a kick to the ribs of the fallen Jack. Xe then walks over to xir side of the ring and tags in Jill Lorder. She hops over the ropes and rushes to make the most of the fallen Jack.

She grabs a hold of his arm and tries to wrench it but Jack stiffens his arm and pulls in the opposite direction, breaking the hold and shoots his head backwards, catching Lorder in the upper lip, slicing it and letting a light stream of blood trickle down her mouth. She wipes her mouth and sees red, before sighing in annoyance and walking closer to Jack, who's now on his feet. However, Jack strikes first and catches her with a punch to the already busted lip! But wait!

She slides out of the way and grabs onto his arm! She wrenches it and delivers an elbow to Jack's shoulder, before dropping the arm elbow first across her own. On impact Jack stumbles around in a pain induced daze, shaking his arm to try and alleviate the pain but Lorder grabs onto his arm again and whips him into the opposite set of ropes! On the rebound she uses his momentum to force him into the air and brings him down with a flapjack! Then she kips back up to her feet, but wait! Jack slides his feet around and takes her right off her feet! And it doesn't look like he's done there either. He pushes himself up to his feet, still feeling the affects on his arm. However, he collapses atop Lorder and delivers a much more controlled flurry of strikes to her bloody lip that splits it further and draws more blood, which smears on his bandages. But Lorder blocks one of the strikes! Headbutt! Their heads collide and both seem to be worse for wear because of it! Jack falls off Lorder and rolls over to his corner, tagging in Pest! Pest shakes his head in disapproval of his teammate before stepping between the ropes and making his way over to Lorder, taking his sweet ass time.

And in that sweet ass time he took, Jill's gotten up to her feet and wiped the blood from her face though more continues to drip. Pest laughs and tries to slap her in the face but she kicks him in the shin and brings a knee up to his face, striking him right in the nose! Pest grabs a hold of his nose and backs away, wobbling on his feet before regaining complete balance. He charges forward with clothesline that takes Lorder right off her feet! She crumples to the ground, twitching, as Pest reaches down to pull her back up. However, she retains some bit of fieriness and slaps him across the face the first chance she gets! The crowd is shocked! In unison they shout "dayum!" and applaud Lorder. She follows this move up with a Russian Leg sweep before shoving his upper body up and jamming her knee into his back whilst pulling his arms toward her! Bow and arrow hold! Pest struggles to free himself from the hold, wincing and screaming in pain before clenching his muscles. He's shaking, convulsing even! Jill pulls back even harder but Pest's arms won't move! He pulls forward and escapes the hold by brute force! The advantage of having 140 pounds on your opponent on full display right there!

During the match, we see Tommy and Scotty dressed on Green "Wolfpack" shirts running down the ring. Then we see Scotty take out Satoko & Jill Lorter with lariats. Then Tommy focused his attentinon some shitty fed and he Irish Whips him to the ropes and gives him a spinebuster. Then he lifts him up and hits his Hide Ya Face (Implant DDT) on him, then Scotty drags Jill to cover as Tommy gets a mic from the RA...as he looked on the down some shitty fed.

Tommy: Here's a message from Black... "Wolfpac" is back...and you're his next victim!...Oh yeah, FYI... little girls have feelings too ya know?

Then he drops the mic and Scotty forces the ref for the three count. As both men leave the ring with the fans booing at them. The referee begins to count!

Kickout by Pest!

Lorder kicks him hard in the back before he gets to his feet and tries to grab his arm but he instead hits a big kick to the gut that doubles her over. WG WF Smackdown (Package Piledriver)! He hit it! He goes for the cover, and Jack rushes in to block Satoko's attempts at breaking it up!

Three!

Jill Lorder - Eliminated

Pest waves at Jack and gestures him to get over on his side of the ring as the ref starts the five count. He doesn't make it to two by the time Jack's crossing paths with Pest and Satoko enters the ring. Jack passes by Pest but wait! He grabs onto Jack's arm! Spins him around, kick to the gut! Another WG WF Smackdown!

He then looks Satoko right in the eye. And lays down. Satoko smiles and the ref has no idea what to make of this. He stops counting out Jack to instead count the pin now being made on Pest from Satoko!

Three!

Pest - Eliminated

And then Satoko goes to cover Jack!

KICKOUT! Jack kicked out of it! Satoko doesn't believe it! Pest, who's already half way up the ramp, doesn't believe it! Satoko argues with the ref but maybe xe should've done something with Jack because now he's rolling her up for the pin! Pest sprints down to the ring!

Pest slides under the bottom rope.

He leaps out to crush the cover.

Three!

Pest lands but it's too late.

Satoko - Eliminated
Winners: JACK and Mr. WG WF

The camera pans slowly around the arena as a hush falls over the crowd. The camera swings around and settles on the announcer in the ring as we hear the voice of Joey Styles cut across the excited murmur beginning to emanate from the crowd.

Joey Styles: “Well ladies and gentlemen, it's time! 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane.. Morbid Angel.. Three Stages of Hell! This one, is going to be insane.”

The crowd pops as excitement reaches fever pitch. The lights go out and the familiar rhythmic drumming of Aeon's, “God Gives Head in Heaven” hit the P.A. to cheers from a large section of the crowd.

The arena turns red as the double bass starts drilling out of the speakers and Morbid Angel explodes from behind the curtain. He looks out at the crowd, flexing his enormous arms. He stomps down the ramp, his huge frame presenting an intimidating figure as he climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He paces to the centre of the ring and looks out at the crowd with a smirk before flexing his muscles once more to a pop from the crowd. He walks over to the far right corner of the ring and leans against the turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent as his music fades out and the lights come back on.

The lights in the arena begin to flash as the high pitched wail of Dee Snider pierces the air and “I Wanna Rock” by Twisted Sister lights up the PA system! The crowd go absolutely nuts as Vinnie Lane spins out of the entrance ramp whilst two massive sets of pyro explode on either side of him. His silver tights and boots glistening under the hot lights, he begins to strut down to the ring playing air guitar, paying Morbid no attention in the ring. He walks around to the side of the ring and climbs onto the apron, turning to face the crowd. He pumps his fist in the air to the music and sings along, enticing the whole crowd to do the same. He climbs into the ring and with a 360 spin stops to face Morbid in the corner, finally. A casual, confident look on his face brings out a sneer on Angel as Twisted Sister's “I Wanna Rock” fades out and the lighting returns to normal.

Three Stages Of Hell Match
Morbid Angel
- vs -
Loverboy Vinnie Lane
Three Different Stages of Hell Match
Round One FIRST BLOOD!
Round Two SUBMISSION!!
Round Three INFERNO!!!

Joey Styles:
“Lane giving away a lot of size in this one, but we all know that Loverboy can go! This one is going to be huge!”

Both men walk to the center of the ring as the referee stands just to the side of them and calls for the bell. A few words are exchanged between the two as they get closer to each other and Morbid stares down at the much smaller Lane. The ref calls for the bell as the crowd light up in anticipation. Morbid throws a hammer like right at Lane, who responds instantly with one of his own. The two trade blows back and fourth for a moment before Morbid buries a knee deep into the mid-section of Vinnie Lane, causing him to double over. Morbid smashes a hard right forearm across the back of Lane, who drops to one knee. Morbid grabs the left arm of Lane and whips him into the corner, charging in after him and attempting to land a splash but Lane ducks out of the way and Morbid hits the turnbuckle. Lane quickly spins him around and starts hammering away with hard right hands, knocking Morbid into a seated position and then begins stomping away as the crowd cheer him on. After stomping a mudhole and walking it dry, Lane turns around and throws his arms into the air as the crowd pops.

Joey Styles: “Lane is feeling it early here tonight!”

Vinnie grabs Morbid by the hair and pulls him to his feet, dragging him to the center of the ring. He lands a solid kicks to the mid-section of Morbid, turn and runs to the ropes, bouncing off and coming back to meet Morbid with a running knee lift to the face which echoes throughout the arena. With Morbid on the ground, Vinnie lands a sharp elbow drop across the heart of Morbid Angel.. and another.. and another. Lane then slides outside of the ring and lifts the apron up, much to the appreciation of the crowd. He grabs out numerous weapons, throwing them into the ring. Two steel chairs, a garbage can, kendo stick and a few signs. He then drags out a table and sets it up outside the ring. He grabs another and puts it beside the first. Lane notices Morbid getting to his feet and quickly rolls back into the ring, grabbing one of the signs on his way. As Morbid gets to his knees, CRACK! A thunderous shot across the forehead of Morbid.

Joey Styles: “The hell has Lane got in mind with those tables?!”

Lane picks up a steel chair and starts wailing away on the back of Morbid Angel. He throws the chair across the ring and finds time to go to the corner, ascending to the second turnbuckle and playing to the crowd, who go nuts. He spends too long however, for as he jumps down and turns 180 degrees, Morbid launches the trash can across the ring into the face of Lane, sending him slamming to the mat.. is he.. no, he's not busted open, but he's definitely dazed. Morbid walks over, grimacing and holding his back. He grabs Lane by the hair and pulls him up to his feet before shoving him back into the corner hard. Morbid lands a couple of right hands before picking up Lane and sitting him on the top turnbuckle. Morbid follows him up and hooks his arms under those of Lane and then throws him back over his head and across the ring with a huge belly to belly superplex. Morbid walks over and grabs the trash can again, which has a slight dent in it from Vinnie's head. Morbid Angel stalks Loverboy and waits for him to get to his feet. Morbid then slides the trash can quickly over the head and torso of Lane, rendering him defenceless! Angel picks up a steel chair as the crowd cheers. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Thunderous chair shots to the steel chair, three of which finally sends Vinnie Lane to the ground and Morbid continues to reigns down chair shots onto the trash can! Lane is surely busted open!

Joey Styles: “Good GOD, Morbid has just annihilated Lane with that chair! Looks like this first stage could be over early!”

Morbid drops the chair and pulls the trash can off of Vinnie, with difficulty as it is now buckled around his body. The ref drops down and checks for blood

NO! He's still in the clear but obviously in a bad way. Morbid seems perplexed and starts laying the boots to Lane. He picks him up and puts Lane's head between his legs. Flipping him up, he slams Lane back down to the canvas with a drilling powerbomb. As Lane writhes around in agony, Morbid looks out the crowd and runs his fingers through his hair, sucking in deep breaths. Lane starts getting back to his feet. Morbid grabs Vinnie by the head to drag him up but Lane lands a right hand to the mid-section of Morbid.. and another.. one more and Lane turns and sprints, bouncing off the ropes.. Morbid goes for a big boot, but Lane ducks under, hits the other ropes and comes flying off with a diving forearm to the jaw of Morbid Angel. Morbid gets back to his feet.. dropkick from Lane, but it only staggers Angel. A swift right boot from Lane finds the mid-section of Angel, Lane turns and bounces off the ropes.. Morbid goes for a huge clothesline but Lane ducks under, jumps to the second rope and this time connects with a springboard 180 dropkick which drops Morbid!

Joey Styles: “How fast is Vinnie Lane?! He may not have the power to match Morbid, but he definitely has a speed advantage!”

Lane grabs a chair and slides it across the canvas near Morbid who is climbing to his feet. Vinnie walks over, Morbid turns around and Vinnie kicks him in the mid-section and nails a DDT onto the chair!

Still no blood from Morbid Angel! Lane can't believe it! He rolls onto his knees and leans back looking out at the crowd as Morbid lays motionless in front of him. The crowd is going wild. Lane seems to get an idea and rolls out of the ring. He lifts the apron, but obviously doesn't find what he is looking for. He walks around to the other side of the ring near the tables and reaches under, retrieving a brown bag that is tied at the top. He unties the string and tips the contents onto the tables. Thousands of thumb tacks and a small tube fall out, much to the approval of the crowd. He spreads the tacks across the table and picks up the small tube. He slides back into the ring and stomps Morbid a few times to keep him down. Rolling back out of the ring, Vinnie heads over to the fans and leans back against the railing to be embraced by his adoring public. He grabs a beer bottle from on of his many admirers, and sculls to remaining liquid as the crowd chants “Lover-boy! Lover-boy!”. Lane then walks over and sits right beside the steel steps and proceeds to smash the glass bottle on the side of them.

Joey Styles:
“...the hell is Loverboy doing?”

Vinnie Lane takes the lid off of the tube he is holding and smothers the bottom of his right boot in a thick, transparent liquid.. is that glue? Sure enough, the next thing Lane does is place his boot in the shattered glass on the ground, leaving it there to set. After about 20 seconds, the glass is firmly embedded into the boot of Lane, who smirks and starts pointing to the side of his head, letting everybody know how smart he is. The smirk is quickly wiped off his face though as Morbid as back to his feet and leans over the top rope, grabbing a handful of Vinnie's hair and dragging him back up to the apron. Morbid tries to suplex Lane back to the inside, but Vinnie slides over the back and lands on his feet. As Morbid turns around, Lane meets him with a hard right to the jaw and whips Angel across the ring.. Lane goes for the clothesline but Angel ducks under, bouncing off the next set of ropes. This time Lane leap-frogs Morbid Angel and as he comes back off the ropes again, SMACK!!! A HUGE Superkick from Loverboy to the face of Angel! He is definitely busted open this time with blood running freely from his forehead, the embedded glass on the bottom of Vinnie's boot doing it's job.

Joey Styles: “Did you just see that?! Lane with the broken glass on his poot has just put lights out to Angel! And Morbid is bleeding heavily here, we may needs some medical assistance soon.”

Winner of 1st Fall: 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane

The crowd pops as we immediately start the second fall.

Pest and Lite rush out to the ring where Morbid and Lane are battling. Pest rips his dildo crown off and throws it right in Lane's face. Lane starts to fumble, but Lite grabs him, and takes him the rest of the way down with a running strap-on dildo smash to the face. Lite rolls and gets Lane of top of him, while he humps Lane with his black strap-on and kisses the side of his neck. Pest is keeping Morbid away from Lane while Lite does this. Lite's hands find Lane's nipples, and he begins to tweak them gently. Pest comes over and begins to throw boot after boot to Lane's junk. Lite strengthens his grip while Pest stops stomping, walks out to the apron, grabs Roxy Cotton, brings her into the ring, forcibly, lifts her up, and drops her with a Black Label Driver. He then takes off to the back of the arena. Lite reaches down, honks Lane's junk, lets him up and rushes to the back as well.

Roxy Cotton is helped to the back by a few referees. Vinnie staggers to his feet looking confused and worried about Roxy before turning his attention back to Angel. Angel has already climbed back to his feet as Loverboy leans back in the corner, waiting patiently and looking very pleased with himself. After allowing Angel to get back to his feet though, Lane now charges at Angel, who counters Vinnie's attack with a snap powerslam! Morbid looks pissed off! He drags Lane to his feet and lands a couple of hard knees to the mid section. He then sends Lane into the ropes and almost decapitates Loverboy with a huge clothesline on his way back which turns him inside out. Morbid drags Lane back to his feet and rag-dolls him over to the corner where he beings to unleash vicious rights and lefts into the body of Lane. Morbid turns away and walks to the centre of the ring, flexing his muscles and letting out a loud war cry. He wipes the blood out of his eyes, turns and charges at Lane, who dodges and Morbid slams chest-first into the turnbuckle.. Lane catches him with a falling double knee back-breaker and both men are down and recovering. The crowd is going nuts, half chanting for Morbid, the other for Lane.

Both men are down for what seems like a long time, but eventually Morbid starts to stir. He climbs to his feet and turns to face Lane, who lifts his legs into the air and launches back to a vertical base with an impressive nip-up. He runs at Morbid and ducks under an attempted clothesline, jumps onto the second rope and springs back off, wrapping himself around the large frame of Morbid Angel and locking in a very tight sleeper hold. Morbid tries to shake him off but Lane holds on for dear life with a vice-like grip. Morbid drops to one knee.

Joey Styles: “Morbid Angel is fading fast! This could be it! Lane's gonna win this thing!”

The crowd begin to cheer for Morbid as nobody wants to be robbed of an Inferno match. He slowly climbs back to a vertical base as Lane looks shocked. Morbid throws a couple of elbows over his shoulder at Lane, each one loosening Loverboy's grip a little more. Lane eventually lets go and Morbid shoves him across the ring. Lane bounces straight back up, not wanting to give Morbid Angel any time to recover. Vinnie runs at Morbid who lowers his head and launches Lane with a huuuuuge back body drop.. over the ropes.. and.. SMASH! Lane goes crashing through the tableS full of thumb tacks as the crowd lights up with a chant of “HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”.

Joey Styles: “OH MY GOD!”

Lane is out in amongst the pile of broken wood and twisted metal that covers the mat outside of the ring. Morbid Angel looks down at Lane and then out at the crowd who show their appreciation, not because it was Lane, who they love, but because everyone loves a broken table, not to mention thumb tacks. Morbid rolls out of the ring and grabs the lifeless Lane, picking him up and tossing him back into the ring. Lane is like a human pincushion! Tacks cover his body, so much so that it almost suits his glittery attire. As Lane starts to come-to, his face is etched with agony from the hundreds of tacks that now cover his body. Morbid takes full advantage and wraps Lane up in an STF! He wrenches back as Loverboy audibly screams in agony! The ref is asking Lane if he gives up, but Lane shakes his head as he tries to inch closer to the ropes. Morbid pulls back harder on the face of Lane as the crowd begins to chant for Loverboy, trying to get him to the ropes. Lane is only a meter or so away when he lifts his hand in the air.. he looks like he's going to tap...

NO! With one last lunge, Lane makes it to the ropes and the ref tells Morbid to break the hold, which he does after holding it for a few more seconds. Lane is in trouble on the mat, clutching at his ribs and back which is damaged from the fall through the tables, as Morbid walks away and runs his fingers through his hair.. he really thought he had Lane there. Morbid walks back over to Lane, but Lane reaches out and grabs a steel chair and quickly digs it into the knee of Morbid Angel.. and again, the second one dropping the big man to his knees. Lane winds up and CRACK! A thunderous chair shot to the skull which echoes around the arena and eminates a loud “OOHHHHH!” from the crowd. Morbid falls face first to the canvas and Lane, exhausted but determined, pounces on the opportunity and rolls Morbid Angel onto his back. Lane lifts the left leg of Angel and wraps himself around it. Crossing Morbid's legs over each other, he throws his right leg over the right ankle of Angel and falls back to the mat locking in the figure four leg-lock! Lane grimaces as his tack-filled back hits the canvas but it's nothing to the excruciating look on Morbid's face after those chair shots to the knee! With his eyes as wide as dinner plates, Morbid is audibly under a lot of duress. He sits forward and tries to reach Lane, but can't as Lane grabs the left boot of Angel and leans right back for leverage.

Joey Styles: “This has to bit it! Lane has the figure four locked in and that knee of Angel's has got to be seriously damaged! Lane is going to do it!”

Angel reaches for the ropes, but he is too far away! He can't drag Lane either without putting extra pressure on his damaged knee! The ref asks Morbid if his gives up....

NO! Morbid refuses and instead, with one great surge of power and feeding off the crowd, rolls Lane over and reverses the pressure! But he rolled the wrong way and Lane instantly is able to grab the ropes and break the hold. Both men grab at their legs but Lane is by far the better of the two. He goes over to the corner and starts climbing the turnbuckle. Morbid drags himself up via the ropes and staggers, almost falls to the corner where Lane is and knocks his footing off the turnbuckle causing Lane to fall and land awkwardly with his grapes on the turnbuckle. Morbid climbs slowly up to the second turnbuckle and reigns down a few right on Lane. Blood is still flowing on Morbid and he can barely see. He climbs to the top rope and slings Lane over his shoulder as the crowd pops.. he sets him up.. the steel chair is laying below! SATAN'S FALL ON THE STEEL CHAIR! Another “HOLY SHIT!” chant breaks out as Lane is lifeless and now busted wide open as well. Morbid clutches at his knee as he staggers to his feet, blood dripping from his forehead and staining the canvas. He drags Lane up with all the strength he can muster, but Loverboys still isn't moving. He picks Lane up and puts him into the rack, torquing at the neck and stretching those ribs.. this sharp pain snaps Lane back to life as he screams in agony because of his damaged ribs and taps out instantly!

Joey Styles: “Lane tapped out! Morbid has done it! We are going to the Inferno Match! Both men are wearing the proverbial crimson mask, this is insane!”

Winner of 2nd Fall: Morbid Angel

Both men collapse onto the ground to recover as the crowd continues to go nuts. Meanwhile, outside the ring, officials as making adjustments to the skirting of the ring. On of the officials looks under the ring and flicks a switch and BOOM! The ring skirting ignites with a huge initial burst of flames before settling down to flames about a foot high. Both men begin to scramble slowly to their feet. They grab hold of each other as each man tries to pull himself up, leaning on the other for support. They get back to their feet and Lane strikes first, landing a hard right to the jaw of Angel, who rocks back. Lane can't follow up though and is met by a right from Angel which drops Lane to a knee. He pulls himself back up and attempts another right, but it's blocked by Morbid who throws another vicious right.. and another.. and another.. Lane is reeling as Angel whips him off the rope and tosses Lane high into the air, catches him on his shoulder and plants him with a huge high-impact spinebuster! Flames roar as they climb over the top rope due to the impact of the move and the crowd gasp and cheer.

Joey Styles “My god, would you look at that?! Lane was damn dear broken in half and this place was nearly burned to the ground!”

Morbid looks to end it early as he grabs the right boot of Lane and begins dragging him to the flames. He's got him at the ropes.. the boot is almost touching.. but WHACK! The left boot of a desperate Lane finds it's mark across the face of Morbid Angel and Lane scrambles away from the ropes and back to the middle of the ring, his eyes wide. Lane flicks his head back, whipping his blood-stained locks over the back of his head. Morbid moves towards Lane, but Lane hits a swift kick to the injured knee of Morbid, which drops him. Lane then runs, bounces of the ropes and nails a flat drop kick to the face of Morbid Angel. Lane grabs Morbid by the hair and tries to drag him over to the ropes.. but he can barely move the large frame of Angel. He gets Morbid close to the ropes but is then met with an elbow to the gut, followed by a stiff right uppercut to the jaw. Lane staggers back, turning to face the crowd and holding his jaw. He turns back around just in time to see the monstrous arm of Morbid Angel lined up with his throat.. Clothisline From Hell, NO! Lane catches the arm and spins underneath it with an arm wrench, lands a quick back-kick to the knee of Morbid which drops him.. Lane places his knee over the head of Angel.. launches into the air.. BAD MEDICINE KNEE-DRIVER!

Vinnie Lane stands back up and grabs the fire extinguisher in the corner of the ring. He runs forward and smashes it into the face of Morbid Angel! Morbid is rocking back and forth! Lane kicks him in the gut! Lane picks the enormous man up! An impressive feat! Lane drops it with all of the weight coming down on the neck of Morbid. Morbid is picked up by Lane who tosses him over the top rope as Morbid falls into the ring of fire! He's lit aflame! That marks the end of the match!

Winner of the 3rd Fall And Match: 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane

Vinnie Lane celebrates as Morbid Angel's body is extinguished off with the fire extinguisher.

Joey Styles: What an excellent match! The main event will have a lot of make-up for!

Symphony of Destruction starts to play, and smoke pours into the arena, giving an ominous feeling. Maverick comes out, taunting the crowd every step of the way. After Maverick hops into the ring, he relaxes on a turnbuckle, waiting for the match to start, going on a turnbuckle facing his opponent if entering second, going on a turnbuckle facing the entrance ramp if entering first.

Samuels walks to the ring, a glass of whiskey in one hand and his stetson in the other. Samuels stops at the top of the ramp, slams his drink and throws the glass into the crowd. He throws his arms into the air and continues walking down to the ring.

MAIN EVENT
#1 Contender's Match For: Universal Title
Maverick
- vs -
John Samuels
One Fall Match

The Three Kings all stand outside of the ring looking in at Maverick, who stands in wait for John Samuels to step into the ring. Theo Pryce grabs a microphone.

Hysteria and your band of fucktards? We accept your challenge. We need an easy warm-up. Next week, we'll kick your asses.

Samuels grabs the bottom rope and lifts himself to the apron as John Madison and Theo Pryce both call out to Maverick, taunting him. Maverick rushes the ropes and Samuels drops off of the apron out of the way. He slides into the ring as Maverick springs off of the ropes and lifts a leg up for a big boot as Maverick comes back around. Maverick ducks out of the way, stops, and delivers an elbow to the back of Samuels head. Maverick grabs him and applies a side headlock to the bigger man.

Maverick works the headlock for a moment before Samuels pushes him away. Maverick goes right back after him and gets a kick to the gut. Samuels lifts Maverick up in the air and lands a big vertical suplex. He rolls over and picks Maverick up by his head and goes for another one. He lifts Maverick vertically into the air, but before he can drop to his back Maverick slides out of the hold and lands on his feet behind Samuels. He springs off the ropes and hits Samuels with a big clothesline. Unable to knock him off of his feet, Maverick bounces off of him.

The two stare each other down for a moment. Madison climbs halfway up on the apron and begins shouting at Maverick.

Maverick refues to be distracted by the outside and begins circling the ring with Samuels. The two tie up in the center of the ring. Samuels lifts a knee up to the gun of Maverick and another and another. He picks up Maverick and slams him down to the mat. Samuels leaps into the air and lands a big elbow on the chest of Maverick. He covers him.

One!

Two!!!

Maverick kicks out.

Madison beats on the mat three times and points to the referee for the somewhat slow count. Theo Pryce remains silent and still, standing alongside one third of his team. Samuels begins working on Maverick and keeps him down on the mat.

After the referee checks Maverick several times, Maverick snaps out of it and begins working his way back up. He reaches his knees with Samuel continuing to apply the hold around his neck. Maverick pulls and elbow back hard into the mid-section of Samuels. Maverick throws two more elbows and breaks the hold. Both men are standing. Maverick throws a punch to the face of Samuels. Another. And another. Samuels is teedering. Maverick takes a bounce of the ropes and smacks Samuels with a clothesline. Samuels doesn't go down. Maverick takes another couple steps back, bounces off the ropes... and Madison grabs Maverick's leg!

Maverick is trying to pull away, but Madison has a strong hold on his ankle! The official is screaming at Madison to release Maverick's leg. He finally does, Maverick turns around and gets a bicycle kick right to the jaw. He goes down and Samuels covers him.

One!!

Two!!

Maverick kicks out!

Samuels pulls Maverick back to his feet. He throws Maverick into the corner. Samuels slowly makes his way over and lands a few punches before picking Maverick onto the turnbuckle.

Samuels sets him up for a big suplex!

Maverick slowly begins fighting out of it with a few punches. Samuels falls backwards off the turnbuckle and lands on his back. Maverick jumps off of the tope rope and hits a giant diving sentan on Samuels! He covers him!

One!

Two!!!

Samuels kicks out! Maverick is on his feet and begins laying the boots to Samuels. Samuels begins rolling across the ring until he reaches the end where he falls off the apron down to the floor. Madison and Pryce go over to him and keep Maverick from coming out. They turn their attention to their trios tag partner and try to get him back in the game.

Before they know it Maverick has slid out of the ring and nailed them both with a baseball slide! Theo and Madison go flying in seperate directions away from Samuels. Theo falls face first onto the floor of the entrence way and Madison crashes into the barricade! Maverick pick up Samuels and throws him head first into the ring steps behind him!

As Theo tries to get to his feet, Maverick kicks him forward back down onto his face. Maverick picks up the Universal Title and holds it up for a moment to a poor reaction from the crowd. He throws the title down back at Theo and walks away from him. Samuels is just getting to his feet when Maverick gets over to him. Maverick grabs him and slams Samuels face off the top of the steps, then off of the ring post, then slides him back into the ring. Samuels rolls to the other side of the ring and lays there. The official rushes over to check on the state of Samuels.

Maverick pulls the bottom rope to lift himself back to the apron, but gets pulled down onto his back by John Madison! Madison lays a couple of kicks to Maverick while the referee is occupied. Before Samuels reaches his feet, Maverick has been beaten down and thrown back into the squared circle. Samuels makes his way over and drops a leg drop across the throat of Maverick. Samuels goes for a cover on Maverick!

One!!

Two!!!

Maverick kicks out at the last second!

Samuels gets up and lifts Maverick with him. He Irish whips Maverick into the ropes. Samuels grabs him by the throat, lifts him up into the air and crashes him down to the mat! Welcome to Texas, Motherfucker! Samuels isn't done, he picks Maverick's legs up and sets him up for the Longhorn Lock!!

He picks Maverick up and turns him over! Maverick could tap!! The official checks in on Maverick! He doesn't tap! He's crawling towards the ropes! Maverick is slipping away!

He reaches the ropes and grabs ahold of the bottom rope and pulls himself towards it! But Samuels doesn't release the hold. He continues to apply pressure as Maverick tries breaking the hold by pulling himself further up the ropes. He reaches for the middle rope. He grabs it and pulls himself even higher up. Samuels falls foward and the move has been broken. Maverick takes the opportunity and grabs Samuels legs! He's locking in Pure Perfection! He's got the move applied! Samuels is screaming in agony! As the official checks on Samuels, Theo Pryce stands up on the apron and begins yelling at the referee. Meanwhile, Madison makes his way over to the other side and gets in Maverick's face!

John Madison grabs the hand of Samuels and pulls him to the ropes! John Madison jumps into the ring and he has a... SLINGSHOT!?! Madison pulls back on the chord and a marble shoots forward and nails Maverick in the back of the head. Maverick releases the hold as he staggers to his feet. He rushes forward, but Madison is quick on the draw! He quickly pulls out a marble from his pocket, notches it, pulls it back, and releases sending another marble into the forehead of Maverick! Maverick dances around holding his head in agony. Maddy leaps out of the ring and Theo steps off the apron.

John Samuels gets to his feet and hits a big boot to the forehead of Maverick. Maverick gets to his feet and turns into THE FILIBUSTER! The Fisherman Driver was nailed to perfection! He pins Maverick's shoulders to the mat.

Three!

Winner: John Samuels

The Three Kings stand tall on the side of the ring celebrating as Samuels' music plays on.

As Maverick makes his way to the back after his brutal match, suddenly, the X-Tron flares to life with the screaming sounds of Twisted Sister’s “I Wanna Rock!”

Joey Styles: That’s “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane’s music! Maverick better watch out!

Maverick, surprised but not looking afraid, balls his fists and braces himself, facing the entrance ramp – Maverick is screaming at the entranceway for Loverboy to hurry up and come out, but he doesn't see behind him where Loverboy has jumped over the barricade from the crowd and brought a steel chair with him!

Loverboy grabs Maverick by the shoulder and spins him around – and nails him with the chair!

CRAAACCKK!!!

Loverboy got all of that chair shot to Maverick’s skull!

Loverboy grabs ahold of Maverick before he falls down, and he Irish whips whim back down the ramp towards the ring! Maverick, completely dazed and confused, looks to be running on instinct and rolls into the ring. Loverboy follows him in and sizes up Maverick as the Avatar of Perfection crawls around groggily on his hands and knees… then, he lines him up and hits him with the knee driver.

Bad Medicine! Loverboy just drove Maverick’s skull down into the canvas with authority! And he’s not finished either!

Loverboy gathers up Maverick’s limp body and puts him upside down, lifting him in a piledriver position.

HEARTBREAKER! Oh, wow, Maverick is completely helpless after that Styles’ Clash maneuver! Jesus Christ – Loverboy’s still not done! He’s pulling Maverick over to the ropes… he’s dumped him onto the ring apron!

Loverboy steps between the ropes and stands on the apron next to Maverick, who has begun to try and claw his way to his feet. Loverboy lifts him up and turns him, putting him into position for his vertebreaker finishing move

Loverboy has Maverick in position for the Black Label Driver outside the ring! He’ll kill him! Don’t do it, Loverboy!

Loverboy smirks as he hears the broadcaster’s comments, but shrugs and leaps off of the apron anyway, driving the skull of Maverick right into and then through the announcer’s table! Shards and splinters of wood fly everywhere as the body of Maverick crashes through the table and falls unconscious to the arena floor. Finally satisfied, Loverboy demands a microphone from the ringside area and leans over to Maverick, screaming into his face.

Loverboy: Who the hell do you think you are, huh Iceman? You think you’re anyone’s main event? You think you can just leapfrog me and try to take MY Universal Title shot out from under me? Guess what, pal… you’ve got another thing coming!

Loverboy stands and drops the mic onto the chest of Maverick, then marches to the back as the crowd cheers him on.

The Three Kings smirk as they step into the ring. Samuels places his boot on Maverick as they raise their arms.

LIGHTS OUT!

Joey Styles: Oh, no! You have to know what this means! THE ASYLUM!

The lights turn back on and The Three Kings are standing on one side of the ring. The other side consists of Hysteria, Frodo Smackins, and Mickey Manson. The crowd is hushed as the stand off ensues. Hysteria and Theo Pryce step forward into the center of the ring. Theo Pryce punches Hysteria hard. The Asylum finch and begin to charge, but Hysteria is pushing them back as the sound of sinister laughing is coming from Hysteria. Theo Pryce is looking at him incredulously. Hysteria gets right back in front of Pryce as if asking for another shot. Pryce smiles and kicks Hysteria in the balls! The Asylum charges as does the other two kings! The FIGHT IS ON!

Theo Pryce has mounted Hysteria and is throwing haymakers to his mask. John Madison and Frodo Smackins are fighting back and forth which consists of them just throwing chops and blowing raspberries at each other. John Samuels and Mickey Manson are battling as Samuels is throwing around Manson who keeps bouncing back for high-impact moves! Hysteria flips Pryce onto his back and begins slapping him incessantly! The other four men begin switching opponents at will. The Three Kings begin taking advantage as they throw Manson outside of the ring. The three men begin beating on Hysteria and Frodo. Samuels hits a Filibuster on Frodo! Theo hits a DEAD DROP on Hysteria taking him to the mat with a thud! The Kings are getting arrogant as they slowly lift up Hysteria for a team move...

Joey Styles: HOLY FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTERS, BATMAN!

Mickey Manson comes out of nowhere with a springboard crossbody! It takes out the three men! Manson begins delivering drop kicks to everyone! Theo Pryce somehow dodges on and sets up for another Dead Drop! BUT NO!

Hysteria nails Pryce with THE RAMIFICATION! The Running Knee Strike rocks Pryce!

The Three Kings rolls out of the ring and regroup on the entrance ramp. Hysteria is laughing in the ring with Frodo holding his neck as Manson looks exhausted but ready for more. The Three Kings don't appear to be running away, but merely saving themselves for a future date. The referee walks around the ring and hands them their belts.

Theo Pryce raises his Universal title as well as his Trios title. Samuels and Madison raise their belts with the inner-most to the group's hand. The three men stare off with The Asylum as the credits begin to roll...

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Justin Sane

Doctor Louis D'Ville

Maverick

John Samuels

Frodo Smackins

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 12:06 AM

Even with all the warning in the world, Lane is still helpless to protect his sister whore. What a mighty fine man you have there, Roxy. If only you weren't so old, I could show you what a man really is.
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-26-2014, 12:09 AM

Fantastic show! Full of twists and turns and excellent match writing. Great job to everyone who was involved. I'm sure you'll be a fine GM Harrison :)

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-26-2014, 12:10 AM

Jacob turns on the camera, so that all of the XWF is watching.

"And that is just the beginning of what The Real Higher Power can do. We did it to the Dwarf, and the Boy. If we can do it to them we can do it to everyone else. The Real Higher Power is here to stay."

Jacob starts laughing.
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 02:41 AM

OOC: You cut the entrances off the match I wrote! You prick, Harrison ;)

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 06:44 AM

Congratulations to the new father Pest and his little dickspawn that decided to run in on me. Again.

I don't know if you've been stealing notes from Evertrust's book of wizards and warlocks, or how you managed to conjure a woman to ringside who wasn't there to begin with, but you're gonna fuckin' pay for it, dude. Nobody hurts my girl, dude.

Didn't stop me and Morbid from being the REAL main event though, did it? And it didn't stop me from taking home another win either... some things never change, huh dude?

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 08:05 AM

"Gotta hand it to you Vinnie, you had yourself one hell of a match. Maybe I was wrong about you."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-26-2014, 08:08 AM

VICTORY FOREVER!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Scotty Anderson Away
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-26-2014, 08:30 AM

Scotty watches the new #1 contenders for the tag gold...

Pest...you are one lucky son of a bitch... If you manage to win that Tag Gold...me and Tommy are going to kick you and JACK's asses for those belts in the near by future.

To everyone else who gotten beaten, keep your heads up!.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 08:31 AM

Morbid, you know I respect the hell out of you, dude. You and me just tore the fuckin' house down.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 10:09 AM

Here's a question, Vinnie. If she wasn't there, and I am assuredly not a Wizard, where did I get her from? Perhaps she'd been there the entire time and like most things, you failed to notice. And another question for you. If you knew I was coming, and you had to have known, why did you not stop me? Do you think it was coincidence that Morbid and I worked together, you got attacked, and he was given nearly 40,000 xbux from me? Please tell me that you're not that stupid. You really thought he liked you, didn't you?
Mr WGWF Lite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote: Lite rolls and gets Lane of top of him, while he humps Lane with his black strap-on and kisses the side of his neck.

We produced magic out there tonight Vinnie.

The moment we shared together shall go into my personal collection. I hope you don't mind. You certainly didn't seem to mind when I was taking you from behind out there.

Call me
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-27-2014, 05:52 PM

great job Vincent teach that coward Morbid a lesson!!

and samuels.. guess you'll have to wait to cash in that #1 contender shot because I get mine before yours BITCH!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2014, 06:49 PM

"Well that was rude, Peter. What did I do to deserve that? I believe an apology would be in order, wouldn't want to accidentally cave your skull in and urinate in your unconscious mouth during your big match, would I?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-27-2014, 10:56 PM

not unless u want your dick cut off and shoved back down your throat when u get a shot ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-28-2014, 05:03 AM

Peter, Peter, Peter, you poor ignorant twat. I control who gets to face me and when. If I want John to get his shot before you I will. If I want you to wait a year to get your shot at me I will. Now Peter can you answer me a question why is it that everything with you involves the penis? Either you want people to suck yours or you want to cut off someone elses and jam it down there throats.

Some might say you are doing a poor job of hiding that fact the you are in a giant homo. And that's ok. I have no issue with gays, I do have an issue with people who can't be true to themselves.

Peter be true to yourself. Drop the act. And a few pounds.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-28-2014, 06:30 AM

Did the man who refuses to face me call me a coward?

And what per say makes me a coward?

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-28-2014, 10:04 AM

(11-28-2014, 05:03 AM)THEO PRYCE Said: Peter, Peter, Peter, you poor ignorant twat. I control who gets to face me and when. If I want John to get his shot before you I will. If I want you to wait a year to get your shot at me I will. Now Peter can you answer me a question why is it that everything with you involves the penis? Either you want people to suck yours or you want to cut off someone elses and jam it down there throats.

Some might say you are doing a poor job of hiding that fact the you are in a giant homo. And that's ok. I have no issue with gays, I do have an issue with people who can't be true to themselves.

Peter be true to yourself. Drop the act. And a few pounds.
theo I assure you I am not a homosexual. I love lesbians I just hate like Maddy, Frodo, etc.. and I will get my title shot I EARNED and I will defeat you as I reign over the XWF forever!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-28-2014, 11:00 AM

But you are a coward. Face me!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-29-2014, 08:39 AM

who me? i faced you already.. oh u mean theo? yeah he's a pussy

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-29-2014, 08:47 AM

No he's definitely talking about you fat boy.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-29-2014, 09:15 AM

shine those belts up for me pretty boy ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-29-2014, 09:29 AM

Stop hitting on me. It's uncomfortable.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-29-2014, 09:57 AM

"Peter, bruh. I'm telling you, you won't get a title shot if I win on Wednesday. Because you're such a pussy that you won't face me in a first cum match. You face me in first cum match, and a loser gets fucked by the winner match, maybe you'll get a shot. Without doing those, you will not get a shot. That's if I win. Theo can name his stips for you."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-29-2014, 10:09 PM

no u stupid I EARNED MY SHOT when ENIGMA/Theo won the belt. It was supposed to be me v Enigma/Theo v Eli. WE couldnt do the match at the time so we waited for a later date and now we have it on dec 17th so mr smackins.. YOU WAIT YOUR TURN BITCH!

and I am not going to fight you under your stupid terms ok? we do this one on one NO STIPS. NO INTERFERENCE and I'll beat you again like I did when you had those tag titles with your lover Scorpio..and when we first faced off. so GO FUCK OFF!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-29-2014, 10:24 PM

"Hey, dipshit. I'm talking about for the trios. But, if I got the Uni title from Theo, which I'm not even attempting to do, then you'd get your shot from me when I say you do. Not when you say. Just like Theo's telling you now. And if you want a shot at any belt I have, you have to play by my rules to get it. Just like you'll have to with Theo. Screaming like a baby will not get your way. Oh, and dumbass, you never faced Morbid Angel, you fucking pussy."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-29-2014, 10:43 PM

uh yes i did you check the record books.

and u dont have any belts you and even if you did, I'd just take them right off you and beat you to death with em.. I dont play by your rules anymore Fromo. If and when I get that Uni Title, you don't get a shot at it!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-29-2014, 10:53 PM

"When did you fight against Morbid Angel? You've tagged with him 3 times now, bruh. Not against. And, I do not know why I am having to repeatedly spell it out for you. I SAID IF I BEAT THE THREE KINGS FOR THE TRIOS. You wanted a rematch, but I'm telling you, you won't get a shot at the belts if I win. Period. Because you won't meet my stips. And I don't want the Uni. Never went for it. Didn't go for the crown either. In fact, bruh, I, myself, have never asked for a title shot. Unlike you."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-29-2014, 11:12 PM

ill get my trios rematch whether you or theo's team win so suck on that SLAPNUTS

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-29-2014, 11:36 PM

"I told you how to earn one, if I win, bruh. If not, you won't get it."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2014, 01:06 AM

i already earned my title shot u fuckin idiot

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-30-2014, 06:06 AM

"Not for the trios. For the trios you're just crying to Theo and Maddy trying to get one. Like to Doc and the crown. The problem is, you haven't earned shit. You haven't proved you deserve anything more than being laughed at. And you're trying to prove otherwise, but failing hard. Now, would you even have two people willing to partner with you? Or did you burn all of those bridges?"

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-30-2014, 07:10 AM

Peter just because you have a title shot doesn't mean you earned it. Don't pretend like your Universal Title shot is anything more than a free gift from John Madison because that's exactly what it was. You didn't earn anything except a foul body odor and a reputation for being a whiny pussy. Oh and PS: you've never faced Morbid Angel. Ever. You've run from him faster than Forrest Gump ran from the Vietnamese.

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-30-2014, 09:53 AM

And me. Peter has run from me at all turns since I returned. Like come on, man. Scared of little ol' me?

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2014, 07:17 PM

who said I was scared of you? Wasnt it me beating your sorry ass out of the arena? yeah shutup u wannabe ghost before I put you back in the grave for good. and Theo maybe me and Morbid have yet to fight AGAINST each other but we will in due time. And you say i never earned anything? Well you didn't either. You earned a one way trip to the hospital after I whip your sorry ass and take that Universal Title home where it belongs. now both of you can go fuck yourselves and then SUCK MY DICK!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post