Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You Fat B****** *Rp2*
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-18-2014, 03:29 PM

You Fat Bastard

Mr. WG.WF knocks on Scully's door, Barbie in tow behind him. He notices the taped up window as he waits patiently. Barbie begins to get antsy.

Barbie:I have to piss.

Pest shot her a look before speaking harshly.

Mr. WGWF:You wait and ask to use the facilities inside. You will not speak like that, and you will not defile the outside of his home with your urine. Behave yourself, or I will lock you back in the basement. I do not care if you're carrying my child!

Pest knocked again, this time, more ferociously than the last. After a minute of waiting, Michael answers the door. He is a little confused to see Pest standing there, but invites the man inside none the less.

Mr. WGWF:Hello, Michael. How are you doing?

"Fine. You woke me up, though. What time is it?"

Mr. WGWF:5.30 in the morning. I've come to discuss the situation with Peter.

"Why so early?"

Mr. WGWF:Time waits for no man. Besides, Barbie has a doctor's appointment at 9. I thought killing two birds with one stone was a good idea. So, with Peter, are you worried?

"No. Should I be?"

Mr. WGWF:Peter did beat me, and he also earned a Universal Title Shot. He's not a lightweight. Hell, he's held the XTreme Title almost as many times as I have. Back when I was known by another name. It's ok, though. I have a plan for Peter this week. He will not like it, but it has to be done.

Scully and company move into the living room, where Scully offers a seat to Pest and to Barbie. Pest takes a seat, but Barbie remains standing.

Barbie:May I use your facilities. Being pregnant is hell on the bladder.

"Of course. Down the hall, to the left. I didn't know you were pregnant."

Mr. WGWF:Yes, I am to be a father. That's what her appointment is for.

Barbie scurries off to use the restroom.

Mr. WGWF:Yes, so Peter. What do you plan on doing to him?

"For starters, I intend to kick his ass and take his briefcase, and the money. I don't intend to lose this match. My career is on the line."

Mr. WGWF:Nonsense. I shall speak to Shane. If you lose, I will not have you forced out of the federation. Shane and I may dislike each other, but there does seem to be a trend of things going my way. So, allow me to meet with him and John Madison. Madison and I have had some dealings in the past, and I see no reason why they shan't continue now. Perhaps I shall also reach out to Doctor D'Ville. He and I appear to be on good terms, so perhaps he'll be willing to assist you for a chance to fuck Peter over some more.

"You've made friends?"

Mr. WGWF:Not friends. Michael, the closest I have to something resembling friendship here is you. I have made some business deals, and allies. Nothing more, and nothing less. Should the people and I fail to need each other anymore, our connections will end. For instance, I harass Lane, and Madison pays me money. Sometimes other GMs ask me for favors, and I do them in exchange for things to called on later. Madison also has a knack for hiring me to fuck Peter over. Your match with him appears to be the exception. Presumably he sees this as purely personal, should I get involved with Peter this week.

"Screw Peter. Unlike him, my word is my word. If I am to lose, which I won't, then I will leave the federation"

Mr. WGWF:Michael, as I said that will not happen. I will make sure that you stay within the company.

"I don't care how I win. If it means you have to show your face in my match, just like you did in my match with that fat cunt, Darren Dangerous then so be it. You have my permission"

Barbie then comes back into the living room and takes a seat next to Pest.

Mr. WGWF:Darren Dangerous... I remember him, such a waste of human existence. I know you would have beat him anyway but Peter is of a different stature to Dangerous

"I know Peter is much better than that jerk off was, but it doesn't phase me. I need to be pushed to show my true potential. Fancy a coffee?"

Mr. WGWF:Yes please, no sugar, thank you.

Barbie:Please can I have.....

"I know a Capri Sun"

Scully gets up from the sofa and goes into the kitchen, leaving Pest and Barbie in the living room. Scully looks at the coffee machine but switches the kettle on instead and grabs two mugs out the cupboard. He grabs a tea spoon and puts a heap of coffee in each mug. He adds one sugar to Pests coffee and two to his own. He opens the fridge, adds some milk and then the kettle is boiled. Scully pours the hot water into the mugs and gives them a good stir. He opens the fridge back up and puts the milk back, in the process grabbing the Capri Sun. He grabs a tray, places the mugs on it, the Capri Sun and gets a pack of Maryland chocolate chip cookies out of the cupboard, putting them on the tray. Scully takes the tray in to the living room and places it on the coffee table for his guests.

Mr. WGWF:Thank you, Michael

Barbie:Thank you

"No problemo..... I'd just like to congratulate the both of you"

Barbie:Thanks Mike. We're so excited

Pest just nods and dunks a cookie into his coffee

"Well... you say you have a plan for Warfare. I also have an idea to make sure I win, are you ready to hear it"

They begin discussing the plan not revealing anything

I was driving my red Dodge Charger 2015 R/1 with my camera man, Alfie, sat beside me in the passenger seat. We were on our way to the Miami International Airport as we had a flight to catch pretty soon. Wednesdays addition of Warfare is going to be held in Sweden. We were hungry so we thought we'd go through a Mcdonalds drive - thru and get ourselves some grub. There are no cars queuing so I just drove straight through. I pull up to the speaker and push the button to put my electric windows down. I am then welcomed by some minimum wage, nob jock bloke through the speaker.

"Hello welcome to Mcdonalds. What can I get for you?"

"Erm.... I thought you were gonna say welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order"

The guy starts laughing like a geek. Alfie finds it funny too.

"This is Mcdonalds, sir"

"I know what it is, jeez. I was joking."

"Oh... Sorry sir what can I get you?"

"Has my dad been in?"

"Who's your dad, sir?"

"Ronald...Ronald Mcdonald"

"Let me just go and check, sir"

Me and Alfie begin laughing.

"This guys an idiot"

The guy serving me comes back.

"Very funny, sir. Everyone laughed at me"

"I'm not suprised"

Alfie finds it hilarious.

"So can I get your order now, please"

"Okay spoilt sport. I'll have a large Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal please with a chocolate milkshake"

"Yes sure, anything else sir?

I look at Alfie, who leans over.

"Can I have a large Big Mac meal please with a Coke?"

"Certainly. Anything else?"

"And then"

"And then? Would you like anything else, sir?"

"Dude, you not watched Dude, where's my car?"

"Your sat in your car, sir"

"Oh my days, Mongoloid. That's it...That's all we want. Thank you"

"Please drive round to the first window. Thank you"

I drive round to the next window. I am greeted by a spotty, goofy looking guy who just served us at the speaker. He has a name tag, his name is Fern. He looks a little gormless and nervous.

"That's $13.64 please"

I hand the guy $20.

"Have the change... Fern.... Looks like you need more than me"

"Thank you, sir... Erm ain't you that wrestler from the XWF?"

"I am indeed"

"I thought it was all an act?"

"What was all an act?"

"You being a complete jerk"

"Would you like to get your manager for me, mongoloid? So then I can tell him how rude you are to your paying customers. Do you wanna find him for me?"

"Sorry sir"

"Sorry for what?"

"I apologise for being rude to you, sir. Please don't tell my manager."

"I'm gonna come in there and find him myself"

Fern begins crying and pleads for me not to report him.

"Please, sir don't do this to me. I'm begging you"

"Okay. See ya later crybaby bitch"

Me and Alfie begin laughing at Fern as I drive off to next window to collect our food. I am greeted by a young brunette with massive tits. Her name badge reads, Sarah. She smiles at me and seems to be admiring my car.

"There you go, sir"

Sarah passes me our food followed by our drinks.

"Thank you. Oh Sarah if a guy called Peter Gilmour ever comes here, don't serve him. He will eat the whole restaurant, including the table and chairs "

Sarah looks at me confused as I drive off and I look for a space. We park up and I turn the engine off. I go into the bag and pass Alfie his food. We then tuck in. We're getting through the food quite well as I take a sip of my chocolate milkshake. I demolish my fries. Out of the blue, Alfie turns his camera on and begins recording me. I look up as I take a bite of my Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. I shrug my shoulders, swallow my food and begin to talk.

"Welcome XWF morons to another addition of Scully Cam. Just tomorrow night at Wednesday Night Warfare, The Scully Meister puts his XWF wrestling career on the line. Just one more night where I could be employed by the XWF. All it takes is for Peter Gilmour to put me down and climb that ladder to grab his beloved lunch box. Then Scully is no longer apart of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Scully has to start again, some where else.
I know all you fans would love that wouldn't you? No more Scully in your faces. No need to see me on your TV screen or live in the flesh. Scully just another a wrestler, who didn't make it. Another superstar, who never lasted and never achieved anything. Another superstar from England who out stayed his welcome.
News Flash... That ain't gonna happen. Scully is gonna hang around like a bad smell, like Peter Gilmour's sweaty armpits. I ain't going anywhere.
Gilmour, I know your watching as you sit with your little, fat todger in your hand. Saliva dribbling down your mouth as I take a bite of this delicious, full of calories Quarter Pounder."

I take a big bite of the burger, chew what I got in my mouth, swallow and continue.

"Yummy.... It's not very often I have a Maccy D's. I like to keep myself in shape, I like my physique. But I'm sure you're a big fan of this kinda food, judging by the amount of fat you have on your body. I know you say you've lost weight recently but it's hard to notice.
I heard you say recently in your promo that I was foolish? That you would never put your career on the line, just for a lunchbox and some cash, right? You're mistaken. I'm not putting my career on the line just for a kiddies lunchbox and some bux, no. I'm putting my career on the line because I believe I can win this match. I believe I can defeat you.
You see Gilmour, you don't make much sense do you? Because on one hand you're saying you wouldn't put your career on the line, although you've done it yourself, before. On the other hand you're saying that you are a deadly Assassin, is that right? Because if you was a deadly Assassin, if you was as good as you make out, then you would put your career on the line.
Hence why I'm doing it, to prove a point. To show the XWF superstars not to underestimate me because underestimating me is the most foolish thing you can do."

I finish the burger off and have some more of my milkshake. I then continue.

"Recently you have been embarrassing yourself, dramatically. You have become the entertainment of the XWF. You are the King like you claim. You're the King of LOSERS. I mean Bummer boy found you having sexual intercourse with a cake for God sake. You're walking around with a bandaged ear because Doc did a Mike Tyson on your ass. Well your ear. You now look like a fat version of Mick Foley.
I also found a video of you dancing as a kid. Let's have a look"

I get out my Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone and go to my video's. I then show my phone to the camera.

I watched the video in disgust

"Man... That shit is gross. Licking your nipples too. Let's get off that subject. I do have some sympathy for you, although you bring a lot of it on yourself. What you just found out from your old man though.
I seen the emotional incident with your father, Peter. I may be an asshole but I'm not going to make fun of your dad's illness. I'm sure you will use it as an excuse to why you lost though, right? When Scully beats you, are you going to say it was because you couldn't concentrate? That your father was on your mind? Apologises for your dad's illness but it doesn't mean I am going to go easy on you.
You see Peter, I haven't been in a competitive match since Wargames. But that's not because I'm lazy or because no one will face me. I was waiting for an opportunity. An opportunity to fight someone, considered high in the ranks and not some loser who I destroy without even getting a sweat on. I got bored of beating people like The Spike Hannigan and Darren Dangerous, now I face a real challenge. Yes, you should take that as a compliment but I already know that I am superior to you. After the match is over and you're seeing stars after another shitty night in the life of Peter Gilmour. You will remember the name, Scully. You will respect me and you will envy as I climb the ladder quicker than you could in all the time you've been here. Da end, Scully has spoken!"

I finish my milkshake off and smirk at the camera before the promo ends.
Edit Hate Post Like Post