Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kinda Champion is This?
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-04-2014, 02:49 PM

"Please, someone explain to me why we have such an ineffective wrestler as our Heavy Metal Weight Champion."

"I mean, it's almost like the former champions are just lazy. Well, I might as well get this championship back into capable hands."

*Coming out of nowhere after his speech, Mav leaps through a wall and tackles Frodo! He's stomping away on Frodo, that's for sure! He goes on top of a table and pinforms a big splash on Frodo! Mav then locks the Pure Perfection on Frodo! After 10 minutes of the agonizing pain, Mav finally decides to go for the pin.*

Will Mav be able to get the win off a pin? Or maybe the pin is a schoolboy? The world may never know.....

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-04-2014, 05:44 PM

(11-04-2014, 02:49 PM)Maverick Said: "Please, someone explain to me why we have such an ineffective wrestler as our pin> Heavy Metal Weight Champion.pin>"

"I mean, it's almost like the former champions are just lazy. Well, I might as well get this pin>championship<pin back into capable hands."

*Coming out of nowhere after his speech, Mav leaps through a wall and tackles Frodo! He's stomping away on Frodo, that's for pin>sure<pin! He goes on top of a table and pinforms a big splash on Frodo! Mav then locks the Pure Perfection on Frodo! After 10 minutes of the agonizing pain, Mav finally decides to go for the pin.*

Will Mav be able to get the win off a pin? Or maybe the pin is a schoolboy? The world may never <pinknow.....<pin

Pin in thread description, and pin in user title. Avatar of Pinfection.

KICK OUT!

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-06-2014, 01:31 PM

Pin in lower right corner of signature

Shane finishes using the toilet and wipes his ass before noticing a pin attempt! He dives down to make the count with his ass exposed!

...THREE!

X-rays reveal New Champ: Maverick

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
MickyG

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 06:14 AM

whats happining?
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-17-2014, 12:38 AM

(12-15-2014, 06:14 AM)MickyG Said: whats happining?

Scorpio kicks out.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post