Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
No name. Because Santos doesn't deserve a clever title.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-02-2014, 02:36 PM

"Tony Santos actually speaks on his opponents, and surprisingly.... It's nothing memorable. I'm sorry, did I say surprisingly? I mean unsurprisingly. Really, I've rewatched it like a dozen times, and it's not really sinking in. I think he was mad that Maverick forgot him. But really, how can you blame the guy? Why should we remember Santos? Because he lost to me, and only kept his title by a technicality. The biggest thing he claim is beating Theo. He beat Theo, for the TV title. That's his number one claim to fame. That is the only thing he'll be remembered for. Ever. And even that last bit is questionable. Hey, Iceman, you forgot about some unknown dude. He was to be a veteran, but still, no one knows who the fuck he is.

Does it bother you, Santos? That I'm the most respected person in this tournament? And you're not. You're somewhere near the middle of the list of respected people. Somewhere between Iceman and Jet Frost. You'll always play second fiddle to me. Always. Even in our match, nobody wanted to see you. They wanted to see me. People aren't rushing out to buy the Tony Santos shit, and do you want to know why? Because you're a fucking washed up drunk. You could have been someone once, back in the day, but you're way too past your prime. As a matter of fact, you drunken sloth faced cockmonkey, I actually found .gif of a day in the lift of Santos.

[Image: azL2Bej_460sa_v1.gif]

That's right, Santos. You're so hardcore with your partying and drinking you just end up flopping around like you're being raped by a ghost. Hey, maybe Tonka is the one behind you fucking you like crazy. He is a ghost after all. How does his dick feel, you fucking drunken piece of shit. Fucking gap toothed piece of shit. And what the fuck is up with you having some spic name? Are you a Mexican or something? If I threw a mop at you would your native instincts kick in causing you to just start mopping up everything? Do you want to take my car, drop it, and put hydraulics on it? Maybe after I kick your ass I should drop you off in a Tobacco field, you fucking Chimichanga mother fucker.

Of course, all of this will just be turned into me wanting to suck Santos' cock or something. Because in Santos' mind he's actually attractive and someone would actually want anything to do with him sexually. Now, he'll refute my claims of no one wanting his cock by talking about having a kid or something. Of course, he forgot that you can get a girl pregnant through rape. Which leads me to believe Santos raped a woman and got her pregnant. See, Plex fucked up when he gave Santos that nickname of 15 pack. He should have gone for something about how Santos can't get laid unless he rapes someone. Because Santos is fuck ugly enough to dry up even the wettest of vaginas.

Go on, come up with something you think is witty or clever, Tony. I'm waiting. Talk about how you're so pretty that people can't help but attach themselves to you. We know the truth. Truth is, you're butthurt that no one remembers you, so you came back and are attempting to earn some respect. Attempting being the keyword, and failing harder than Idenhaus failed to remove the impure. Hey, actually, that reminds me. You should meet Mr. House. He'd love to talk to you about your faggoty ways. Oh, I know, Santos. You want to be straight, but since your option for netting a woman is rape, or your hand, rumors are floating around of you moving onto the effeminate gay boys at the bathhouses. Allegedly you rape them as well. Because you try and seduce them, but they instead vomit in your voice. Strangely, you have a vomit fetish, actually that makes sense, you do wake up in a pool of your own vomit every day. That vomit in your face makes you harder than the final battle of Mega man 2, and then you just start raping. But not well, because no one expects Tony Santos to do anything well. Anyone who actually does, is severely fucked up.

I am disappointed in you, Anthony, though. You see, I rewatched old matches, and promos to try and figure out who you were. Most of it didn't stick, like I already said, but the things that did stick. You used to be a lot better than you are now. Not good enough to get shit done, except a fluke victory over Pryce, and yet here, you're not doing shit. You're basically just popping into let us know you didn't die. Makes me wonder if you're even going to be conscious for the match, or if you're going to fall asleep and be DQ'd before I have the chance to kick your ass. That's what I was really looking forward to. Kicking your ass and taking the crown. Actually, the crown was secondary. Kicking your ass was first. You are the only reason I stuck around. Because I wanted to hurt you, again.

Maybe this time you'll vanish for another 3 months. That'd be perfect. Actually, make it longer. Don't come back. We're already tired of you. I believe the term for you was Stable Killer, wasn't it? Because you're so useless you crushed some stable you were in? I don't know, you're not worth looking into more about. All I know is that most people dread having to face you. Hey! I said that last time, and it still rings true! They're dreading you because of that pungent odor of cat piss, cheap beer, and rape. Awesome. I might get to inhale that smell again. Wait, nope. Because you won't make it to the finals. I forgot. God, why am I even spending any time on you, at all? Clearly you're not going to respond, or meet me in the ring."

"So, those names you dropped. Should I know them?"

"You watch wrestling?"

"No. But, I help run a store that stocks endorsed products. Have they endorsed anything?"

She turns her face away from him. Possibly in shame.

"My uncle endorses Starbucks, and my dad endorses sex lube."

"Sex lube? Like KY Jelly?"

"No. Gilly Tears brand Lube. We use it at the club, and it's actually pretty good."

"Gilly Tears? Like the tears of Peter Gilmour?"

She turns back to him, her face red in shame.

"Yes. And how do you know Peter Gilmour, and not my dad?"

He chuckles, and brushes her hair over her ear. That's his favorite thing to do with a pretty girl.

"He endorses for Hungry Man. Mostly only the Chicken Parm meals. Is your dad connected to him as well?"

She again turns her head away from Tony.

"My dad raped Peter."

He bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Holy shit. That was your dad? When we got the Chicken Parm meals one of my employees was making jokes about that. You have to come to work with me tomorrow. This dude, Jim. He loves wrestling, he'll get a kick out of me being with you."

"I can't. I have to go back home. I have to work. Why don't you come with me? You can meet my dad and stepmom. Have dinner with us. I want to introduce you to them. But they're a little odd."

"Sure. I can do that. I'm off tomorrow. You wanna take my car, or yours?"

"Doesn't matter. Unless you have some kind of super awesome car, or an asian car. Dad hates asian cars."

He leaned in and kissed her.

"I've got a Mustang."

She pushed him onto his back on the sofa. Got up, walked over to sit on his lap, and began kissing him. In between kisses she managed to get a single word out.

"Good."

Tony's phone went off. It was playing some song from generic rock pop group number 12. He reached over, grabbed it and answered.

"Yo, bruh. What's up?"

"I need you to pick me up. I'm at the hospital."

"What happened?"

"That girl I was talking to at the club? Remember?"

"Katie's stepmom, Sarah. Yeah. What about her?"

"Her husband came into the club. Threw a bottle at my head, kicked me in the face, broke my leg, then gave me a concussion. I've spent all day in the ER. I looked for you in the club. You abandoned me."

"I went home with Katie. She's fucking awesome, dude. I'll be there in a few minutes."

He hung up the phone.

"Your friend from the club. Right? He needs you?"

She gets up off him.

"Yeah. Apparently your dad broke his leg, and sent him to the ER. No idea why."

"You can be a few minutes late, right?"

"I don't have to leave right this second, no. Why?"

She threw top at him, and headed up the stairs.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post