Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Issues A Challenge
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-25-2014, 08:31 AM

Silence.

A shot of the prone body of Cain Arkham, hands folded across his chest. The camera slowly zooms in.

Closer.

Closer.

His eyes pop open, glowing a bright red, his fangs bared in an evil grin. He speaks, a demonic echo behind his words.

"Wednesday Warfare.

This challenge goes out to anyone brave or stupid enough to accept. I want to bring you hell."

His laughter echoes and the scene slowly fades to static. The demon is alive and awake.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-25-2014, 08:43 AM

The Doctor sits alone behind his desk in his office. The usual going on, a cigar burning and a drink in his hand, the Doctor perks up.

[Image: nlWxAW7.jpg]
"Mister Cain! Hello, my friend! I don't believe we've officially met... My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville! I know we may have had an encounter during War Games this past week, however, I don't believe it was enough. Please, allow me to fulfill your open challenge."

"Oh, and friend? No need to bring the hell, I have plenty to go around."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 08:56 AM

"After you fucking mailed it in at War Games why would anybody take this challenge seriously? Why don't you just rest that delicate little man puss of yours so it doesn't bleed too much when Theo demolishes it?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2014, 09:09 AM

"Oh, this is precious. It seems as though that beating we gave you at War Games isn't enough, so you issue an open challenge? Tell ya what, third Warfare of November, Xtreme Rules match. Your move."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-25-2014, 02:53 PM

"Bitch, I can destroy you with the greatest of ease. Matter of fact, put your contendership on the line."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

10-25-2014, 04:19 PM

"Mailed it in? That team was doomed from the moment Team Victory Forever was formed. I've faced Morbid Angel. If I'd wanted to do so seriously, again, I would. In fact, I would rather challenge Morbid just to prove a point. Now, Samuels, go back to being quiet like you have been for months."

"THANK GOD for the Good Doctor. At least he knows how to show the Number one contender some respect. He knows that I didn't get here by being a loser. Ask Blizzard...oh wait, no, he's gone."

"I'm half tempted to reply to Maverick, but liars don't deserve my attention. Fucking loser."

"And Frodo? I guess I could accept your challenge. ..in fact...I do. Contendership on the line. But if I win? You bow down and kiss my feet."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-25-2014, 04:22 PM

"Fine, but you also have to suck Mandii's cock when I win."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-25-2014, 07:21 PM

(10-25-2014, 04:19 PM)Cain Said: "Mailed it in? That team was doomed from the moment Team Victory Forever was formed. I've faced Morbid Angel. If I'd wanted to do so seriously, again, I would. In fact, I would rather challenge Morbid just to prove a point. Now, Samuels, go back to being quiet like you have been for months."

"THANK GOD for the Good Doctor. At least he knows how to show the Number one contender some respect. He knows that I didn't get here by being a loser. Ask Blizzard...oh wait, no, he's gone."

"I'm half tempted to reply to Maverick, but liars don't deserve my attention. Fucking loser."

"And Frodo? I guess I could accept your challenge. ..in fact...I do. Contendership on the line. But if I win? You bow down and kiss my feet."

"YES! Thank GOD for the good doctor..."

"How unfortunate. You overlook or just simply ignored the Doctor accepting your open challenge and considered Maverick or Frodo... Well, my friend, I'm through being ignored. You're the number one contender not from being a loser, but because you've surrounded yourself with them. You're absolutely right... Blizzard... He is gone now. He just couldn't cut it in the XWF anymore, unfortunately. Your number one contenders match was the last of his little flame before it 'poofed' out of existence. Then War Games, I suppose you had no control over where you were drafted, but if you ask me, the entire Team Pryce was a giant disappoint. Something I was looking forward to all along was snuffed by bigger and better plans from Mister Pryce. That should have been a sign for you to step up, Mister Number One Contender. Instead, you all failed. Just as you would do facing me or any of the gentleman who happened to respond to your challenge AFTER me."

"It's up to you, my friend. Do you wish to submit yourself to ridiculous stipulations and accept a challenge from a lesser being, or, turn your attention to the true challenge standing right in front of you? I've already seen your decision, Mister Cain, but please, share with the world. Share with the world your final decision. Who is the lucky one of us who gets a chance with the 'Future of Darkness'..."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-25-2014, 07:32 PM

"Doc, I'ma be a real challenge for Cain. I mean, he stands no chance, but he'll fight me as hard as he can. Just to get his dick punched clean off."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-25-2014, 07:44 PM

"Cain stands no chance regardless of what challenge presents itself. Whether it's you, myself, Samuels, Maverick, Shades, Blizzard... No matter. Cain's chances of victory are slim to none. I was giving you an opportunity, Mister Arkham. An opportunity to stretch away from your normal challenges here and show a few of us what you're capable of. Without stupid stipulations of favors or contenderships being on the line. There's no need for me to ask you to risk your number one contenders' spot, if I wished to earn something I'd go about it differently than targeting you. I'd target the champion."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-25-2014, 07:46 PM

(10-25-2014, 04:19 PM)Cain Said: "Mailed it in? That team was doomed from the moment Team Victory Forever was formed. I've faced Morbid Angel. If I'd wanted to do so seriously, again, I would. In fact, I would rather challenge Morbid just to prove a point. Now, Samuels, go back to being quiet like you have been for months."

"Well, well, well. I didn't think this could get anymore precious or saddening... but it did. To answer you calling me a loser, I respond with questions: Did I beat Michael McBride and John Samuels by being a loser? Am I the Number One Contender for the Television Championship by being a loser? Did I kick your ass, Proxy's ass, Monolith's ass, and Gein's ass by being a loser? To answer those questions, no, no, and no. Your just afraid of getting your ass handed to you once more on a silver platter. If you weren't a pussy, you'd grow a pair and accept my challenge."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

10-26-2014, 03:11 AM

(10-25-2014, 07:44 PM)Doctor Louis Dville Said: "Cain stands no chance regardless of what challenge presents itself. Whether it's you, myself, Samuels, Maverick, Shades, Blizzard... No matter. Cain's chances of victory are slim to none. I was giving you an opportunity, Mister Arkham. An opportunity to stretch away from your normal challenges here and show a few of us what you're capable of. Without stupid stipulations of favors or contenderships being on the line. There's no need for me to ask you to risk your number one contenders' spot, if I wished to earn something I'd go about it differently than targeting you. I'd target the champion."

"Alright, fine. Then it shall be the doctor's challenge I accept. It's like being married for ten years and getting new pussy. You fuck it up. Hard."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-26-2014, 05:48 AM

(10-26-2014, 03:11 AM)Cain Said:
(10-25-2014, 07:44 PM)Doctor Louis Dville Said: "Cain stands no chance regardless of what challenge presents itself. Whether it's you, myself, Samuels, Maverick, Shades, Blizzard... No matter. Cain's chances of victory are slim to none. I was giving you an opportunity, Mister Arkham. An opportunity to stretch away from your normal challenges here and show a few of us what you're capable of. Without stupid stipulations of favors or contenderships being on the line. There's no need for me to ask you to risk your number one contenders' spot, if I wished to earn something I'd go about it differently than targeting you. I'd target the champion."

"Alright, fine. Then it shall be the doctor's challenge I accept. It's like being married for ten years and getting new pussy. You fuck it up. Hard."

The Doctor holds one finger in the air and waves it back and forth...

"No, no, no, my dearest friend! You see, it is YOUR challenge that I accept. If you only knew how much I'm looking forward to this, Mister Arkham. I've had my eye on you for quite some time now. After your sub-par performance from War Games, I do hope that you show up full force to our contest, when it happens. Perhaps we should wait until you get your hands on Theo Pryce and the Universal Title... I would hate to jeopardize your chances at becoming champion, after all."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-26-2014, 07:06 AM

"Wait, is this gothic wannabe tough guy turning down my challenge now?"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-26-2014, 01:39 PM

"'Tis a shame. It really DOES seem as though our current Number One Contender to the Universal Championship is really a pussy."[/color]

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post