Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LH Harrison Wants You!
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-09-2014, 01:12 PM

Hey you! Yes you! No I won't use that command we all love, but I'm talking to you! Think you've earned a title shot?

Think you're being conned out of being a champion?

Think you've got what it takes to beat Gator and his two other opponents?

Think you've got what it takes to be Television Champion?

Well here's your chance!

Loverboy is offering a chance to get funded for the TV title, and so am I!

Let me put an offer on the table for you! I can give you all you need to go for the gold and claim the Television title!

What do you say? All it takes is a short summary of why you deserve it and what I, LH Harrison, get by picking you to be sponsored!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 01:16 PM

"Okay, fine. I'll get back to you and say why I deserve to be the next Television Champion, if Vinnie rejects my offer (which I'm sure he will)."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:20 PM

"My name is Gator and I approve LH Harrison's message too! Also Iceman, of course Vinnie will reject you, you fucked up his title match and I hate you even more for interfering in a match you had no business in. The lying, the bullshitting and the overall arrogance that is you just pisses me off. Congratulations, you have proved to everyone that you're the biggest piece of shit this fed has ever seen! Lower than Pest, lower than Darren Dangerous and lower than that Swift Ion guy who ever the fuck that is."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Super Mutant Dogerlord Offline
Very Active, Such XWF, Wow

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-09-2014, 01:21 PM

BECAUSE AM MUTANT MUCH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 01:24 PM

Pay for Scully. Scully is a cool guy, he deserves it. He's been a powerful man in the ring, and he is pretty close to undefeated. Also, I'll apologize for the things I said about you and your family. And let you beat my ass in the ring, non match just beating me all you want, on the next Warfare.
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 01:27 PM

"Hello, Harrison. Now you're probably wondering, 'Why the hell would Gein put his name forward? He hasn't even competed in a match yet?'. Correct. No I haven't completed a match yet. No I do not know how to play poker. Yes I did hide a dead lawyer in your office... but... and it's a very big but you know. One of those great big round Kim Kardashian butt's that I wanna slice right off and cook in my kitchen.

I'm a nice guy really.

Just kidding I'm not- are you paying attention to me motherfucker? Oops, sorry about that. Mickey's just being a cunt. Yes, you Mickey.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MICKEY!

Soviet Damage. He's in a coma. Fast asleep...
ROCK-A-BYE BABY! I will do the same to all of my opponents I will face. You pay the money and I promise you... PROMISE. I will win."

I KEEP PROMISES.

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Super Mutant Dogerlord Offline
Very Active, Such XWF, Wow

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 01:28 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:24 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Pay for Scully. Scully is a cool guy, he deserves it. He's been a powerful man in the ring, and he is pretty close to undefeated. Also, I'll apologize for the things I said about you and your family. And let you beat my ass in the ring, non match just beating me all you want, on the next Warfare.

Y DON'T U KISS HIM IF U LOVE HIM SO MUCH? SUCH GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 01:29 PM

Kiss Scully? Why would I do that? Aiding Scully is a benefit to me, as you shall soon see.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:31 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:29 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Kiss Scully? Why would I do that? Aiding Scully is a benefit to me, as you shall soon see.

"Y'know, I'd be that guy right now, but instead, I'm gonna be the others, and go, 'Huh?'"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 01:43 PM

By aiding Scully, and getting him two championships, I'm aiding myself. Scully getting elevated will assist me in something. I offered you the chance to gain my assistance in elevation, as well, Maverick. You turned me down.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:45 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:43 PM)Mr WGWF Said: By aiding Scully, and getting him two championships, I'm aiding myself. Scully getting elevated will assist me in something. I offered you the chance to gain my assistance in elevation, as well, Maverick. You turned me down.

"No, not that. I mean about why we will all soon see why it is a benefit aiding Scully. Anyway, the only reason why I turned you down was because I didn't want to be chosen simply because I shitted on a belt. If you can admit that I didn't shit on the belt, then you can have the nearly- undefeated Avatar of Perfection back on your team."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 01:49 PM

I AM UNDEFEATED. YOU ARE NOT. HAHAHAHAHA!

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(10-09-2014, 01:45 PM)Maverick Said: nearly- undefeated Avatar of Perfection back on your team."[/color]

"Nearly undefeated is like saying someone is nearly a virgin. Fuck you're . Go put some more fists in your mouth so you can finally shut the hell up."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

"Harrison! Sponsor me. Sponsor me, and I won't fuck your wife."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:50 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:49 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Harrison! Sponsor me. Sponsor me, and I won't fuck your wife."

"I thought you couldn't have a title shot until your brother pays back Shane?"

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-09-2014, 01:51 PM

This is exactly what I said to Loverboy, Harrison.
I'll give you the same reasons why I deserve to be in that TV title match. Here's some reasons why
1. A few weeks ago, I faced our TV Champion, Gator in the mini gauntlet. Although he pinned me, it was controversial. I gave Gator a good, competitive match.
2. I was promised a Universal Championship match by Shades, but we all know what a rip off merchant he was and now I get shit. I questioned whether I deserved a title shot in the first place but now that opportunity had gone.
3. From one opportunity comes another, the TV Championship. Seeing as I was screwed with the Universal Championship, I think I should get something.
4. I have beaten Darren Dangerous, Father Steve, Griffin, The Spike Hannigan and been on the winning team against Luna Hightower and your former partner, Clean Lucena. Although they're not the greatest, I always step up to a challenge.
5. I have been pinned by two superstars in the XWF, one was Gator as I said in number 1. The other was HBK Shawn Michaels. Does that not tell you I am a worthy competitor?
6. Because that's the bottom line cuz Pest said so.
7. I just want some bux.
8. You'd be a fool not too.

Invest in me and I shall guarantee,
We will have a new TV Champ, you will see,
Give me some bux and listen fully,
The new TV Champion, his name is Scully.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:52 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:49 PM)Gator Said:
(10-09-2014, 01:45 PM)Maverick Said: nearly- undefeated Avatar of Perfection back on your team."[/color]

"Nearly undefeated is like saying someone in nearly a virgin. Fuck you're . Go put some more fists in your mouth so you can finally shut the hell up."

"Please, the only reason I lost was because X-Pac was suffocating me with his damn balls. You try being on the receiving end of that and kick out in three seconds. Anyway, when I do win, I'll enjoy kicking the ever- living shit out of you and leaving your face in a bloody wreck.

"As for you, Gein. Shut the hell up."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:53 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:51 PM)Scully Said: Invest in me and I shall guarantee,
We will have a new TV Champ, you will see,
Give me some bux and listen fully,
The new TV Champion, his name is Scully.

"Is that a fucking poem!? You wrote a fucking poem!? HAahahhaha you fucking loser! Please Harrison sponsor this douchebag so I can fucking end his sorry existence."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 01:53 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:50 PM)Gator Said:
(10-09-2014, 01:49 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Harrison! Sponsor me. Sponsor me, and I won't fuck your wife."

"No, Swagmire's family can't have a title shot. Interestingly enough, Swags and I have never kept it a secret. We don't share blood. Loopholes."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:56 PM

"Iceman, you're admitting you lost because some old man who ways about 180 pounds teabagged you. Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots at the fact we may be in the same ring at the same time some day. That was sarcasm by the way, in case all those balls and fists in your mouth when into your brain and somehow made you more fucking ."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 01:58 PM

"Gator, put your balls in my mouth, let's see if I choke and pass out. Come on, it'll be fun."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:58 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:53 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said:
(10-09-2014, 01:50 PM)Gator Said:

"No, Swagmire's family can't have a title shot. Interestingly enough, Swags and I have never kept it a secret. We don't share blood. Loopholes."

"Huh, well I welcome the challenge but I don't think Shane will be so kind."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 01:59 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:56 PM)Gator Said: "Iceman, you're admitting you lost because some old man who ways about 180 pounds teabagged you. Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots at the fact we may be in the same ring at the same time some day. That was sarcasm by the way, in case all those balls and fists in your mouth when into your brain and somehow made you more fucking ."

"Please, those balls SMELL! It's like being buried in six pounds of shit. Anyway, I did best McBride and Samuels coming in as the underdog. And before you bring up that it was a double- countout, a win is a win. Not to mention, I was on fire and dominating more times than not."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-09-2014, 01:59 PM

"My win loss record might not be impressive, my wallet might be small as hell, but I'm the only knight in this federation that would make an honorable champion. I promise to give the champion a hell of a fight that he will never forget. Go on ahead, ask the opponents I've fought, I'm sure that they'll agree that I'm no slouch in the ring. Hell, ask Harrison about my performance in our match, he'll agree that I do not hold back to anybody in that ring, regardless if we fight for the same cause."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 02:01 PM

"So, he's lying about beating Samuels, but I can believe he beat McBride. Who doesn't beat McBride? I was locked in a cage for a week, not fed, and beaten, and I still beat McBride."

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-09-2014, 02:01 PM

(10-09-2014, 01:51 PM)Scully Said: ... been on the winning team against Luna Hightower and your former partner, Clean Lucena. Although they're not the greatest...

You insult Clean Lucena and expect to get my pick? Are you serious?

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:04 PM

"Frodo, ask Todd. I'm in a happy relationship with Scarlett and balls to mouths isn't my thing anymore."

"Iceman, if you were on fire you would melt ... Also, yes well done, you came in as the underdog and proved the world wrong. You've still yet to impress me though. Also, I still fucking hate you."

"Lastly, everyone take a look at what Knight did! You heard what he said? He was being genuine, he didn't list of his achievements like they were something to be admired, no! He stood there and he gave a damn good reason why he deserves a shot, sure he kinda sucks, but at least he's the first person here were I actually believed what he's said."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:05 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:01 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "So, he's lying about beating Samuels, but I can believe he beat McBride. Who doesn't beat McBride? I was locked in a cage for a week, not fed, and beaten, and I still beat McBride."

Quote:Maverick
- vs -
Michael McBride
- vs -
John Samuels
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

Quote:Winner by double countout - Maverick

"You were saying, Frodo?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-09-2014, 02:07 PM

It was more of a rap.

Yo yo yo look it's the TV Champ, Gator,
Everyone knows you're just a masterbator.
You walk around with your boyfriend Todd,
He does as he's told cuz he thinks your a God..
Alfie, my cameraman does a better job,
If Todd ever opened his mouth him, he'd smack him in the gob.
When I face you for the gold,
You will surrender and do as your told.
Superior, alumni criteria,
The Scully Meister will make you feel inferior.
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:07 PM

"Count outs don't mean shit, it just proves you can walk faster than a drunk Irishman and an aging cowboy."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:09 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:04 PM)Gator Said: "Frodo, ask Todd. I'm in a happy relationship with Scarlett and balls to mouths isn't my thing anymore."

"Iceman, if you were on fire you would melt ... Also, yes well done, you came in as the underdog and proved the world wrong. You've still yet to impress me though. Also, I still fucking hate you."

"Lastly, everyone take a look at what Knight did! You heard what he said? He was being genuine, he didn't list of his achievements like they were something to be admired, no! He stood there and he gave a damn good reason why he deserves a shot, sure he kinda sucks, but at least he's the first person here were I actually believed what he's said."

"Fine. I admit, I am a rookie, and like Mr. Aerial before us, my wallet is nowhere near the largest. But, I know for a fact I can at least give Gator and his other two mystery opponents one hell of a fight. Sponsor me, and I can guarantee you I'll be the victor. Hell, I'll even give you a crack at this title, if you want, LH."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:10 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:07 PM)Gator Said: "Count outs don't mean shit, it just proves you can walk faster than a drunk Irishman and an aging cowboy."

"A win is a win. Not to mention, if Samuels could have held onto my foot for dear life, then he could have gotten inside the ring before the 10- count."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:11 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:07 PM)Scully Said: It was more of a rap.

Yo yo yo look it's the TV Champ, Gator,
Everyone knows you're just a masterbator.
You walk around with your boyfriend Todd,
He does as he's told cuz he thinks your a God..
Alfie, my cameraman does a better job,
If Todd ever opened his mouth him, he'd smack him in the gob.
When I face you for the gold,
You will surrender and do as your told.
Superior, alumni criteria,
The Scully Meister will make you feel inferior.

"I'm - ...... I'm almost speechless. Wow, and to think there is someone less cool than Vanilla Ice. I'm astonished."

"Yup, here's your boy LH. He's right here."

"Some stupid twat who thinks he can rap and looks up to me like a wounded puppy, thinking we're buddies because we share the same country and stealing a cameraman because he saw me with one. Also, he raps now! He fucking raps. My God...."

"Pfft hahaahahahahaahahahahahaha .... He fucking raps."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 02:12 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:05 PM)Maverick Said:
(10-09-2014, 02:01 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "So, he's lying about beating Samuels, but I can believe he beat McBride. Who doesn't beat McBride? I was locked in a cage for a week, not fed, and beaten, and I still beat McBride."

- vs -
Michael McBride
- vs -
John Samuels
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

"You making stuff up, again, Bethany? Damn. Just sad now."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:14 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:12 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said:
(10-09-2014, 02:05 PM)Maverick Said:

- vs -
Michael McBride
- vs -
John Samuels
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

"You making stuff up, again, Bethany? Damn. Just sad now."

"Y'know what? Not going to bother. Even Gator admits I got the win. If anything, your being sad."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 02:17 PM

"Sadder than a nigga who shits on titles and lies all the time? And picks fights with Vinnie Lane? Seriously, what kind of man picks on Vinnie?"

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-09-2014, 02:19 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:11 PM)Gator Said: "I'm - ...... I'm almost speechless. Wow, and to think there is someone less cool than Vanilla Ice. I'm astonished."

"Yup, here's your boy LH. He's right here."

"Some stupid twat who thinks he can rap and looks up to me like a wounded puppy, thinking we're buddies because we share the same country and stealing a cameraman because he saw me with one. Also, he raps now! He fucking raps. My God...."

"Pfft hahaahahahahaahahahahahaha .... He fucking raps."

"Ahem."

"You were saying?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:20 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:17 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Sadder than a nigga who shits on titles and lies all the time? And picks fights with Vinnie Lane? Seriously, what kind of man picks on Vinnie?"

"The man who got screwed by him. He could have been the bigger man and have started another HMW title pin attempt once he saw you weren't bomb- rushing me with pins, but no, he screws me over by stealing my title. And no, I didn't shit on the title. You can make bullshit excuses saying I'm a fast shitter, and I don't wipe my ass after I shit, but damn, there's still no way I could have pulled down my pants, shit, and pull up my pants in the span of five fucking seconds."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-09-2014, 02:23 PM

And you Masterbator, walk around in your red pajamas.
Wow....
Don't you remember the song Ice Ice Baby, I'm sure that was a big hit. You are a failure to England. The Queen would be disgusted in you representing her country.
I represent myself. I'm just multi - talented. I can rap, I can wrestle and I can talk the talk.
Oh and I will be a way better looking TV Champion than you'll ever be
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:23 PM

"Anyway, LH, I have an impressive record of 3- 1, pulling off a big win against McBride and Samuels, beating and demoralizing Hot Todd and Schrute, and giving the Kliq a damn good fight by making Shawn Michaels tap out, the same man who eliminated Scully."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post