Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
They'll Get Theirs... Soon...
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-20-2014, 11:25 AM

The camera pans to Maverick, in his locker room, sitting on a steel chair, looking at the pictures above his locker, showing his future opponents. Just names to him going to his first huge match: The Television Championship.

"You all just think I am but a rookie, and Todd, he's this undefeated stud, who will continue his so- called reign. I've read the predictions. Not one person here believes I'm going to get the win I so rightfully deserve."

"Oh, how you're going to be in for such a shock."

The Avatar of Perfection got up and went over to his locker. He pointed at the picture on the far left, a picture of Hot Todd.

"Wednesday, September 24th. Hot Todd. A helpless cameraman who has gotten this far on luck alone. He has had outside help to win his latest match, so his luck is running out. He'll be put in a hospital bed when I'm done with him."

Maverick then pointed at the second of four pictures, still on the left. Unlike the other pictures, this one was just a grey superstar, with his face being a question mark.

"Wednesday, October 1st. I decided to leave this one up to chance. Who knows, I could be getting a scrub who I could beat in a flash like Woeful, or I could be getting someone who could give me quite a fight, like Cain or Blizzard."

Then, Maverick pointed at the third picture. This one was of another young rookie, TJ Sky.

"Wednesday, October 8th. TJ Sky. An arrogant young bloke who is way too obnoxious for his own good. I'll do the roster a favor and whip this whelp's ass in an X-treme Rules match."

Finally, Maverick pointed at the fourth and final picture, It was of a man who may or may not be etched into the minds of the people in the XWF. Unlike how he was with the previous people, Maverick actually looked quite angry. He was gritting his teeth, veins starting to pop up.

"And finally, we come to our final victim. Wednesday, October 15th. X- Pac. A bitch who dares to insult me, say I am but a pretender, say that I am lying about my training from the technical legends of wrestling. For him, I will make sure he is beaten within an inch of his life. I just hope the geezer isn't too frail in his old age, I don't want this to be too easy."

"And then, Gator, well, you get the message. After I beat those four, I WILL find a way into a contender's match for your title. I WILL worm my way into this. And when I do pin you, you'll be-- what?"
Not giving Maverick a chance to finish his speech, his phone rang. Picking it up, he said, "Hello?"

"Oh, it's you."
the Avatar of Perfection said in a delighted voice.

"Did you get my message?"

"Ah, good, good. When should I expect you and Leon by?"

"After this Warfare? I suppose that is acceptable, though I would wish you'd be here before Warfare. But don't worry, it's fine. I'll see that you two are booked in a match on the October 1st or 8th episode."

"Trust me, when I'm done with this show, they'll be wishing that they'll be in their graves. I suppose I'll see you on Wednesday."
Maverick hung up his phone, and then turned to the camera. He said, "Well, look at the time. I'd love to stay and chat, but I have two people who will be expecting me on Wednesday, and I really have to look and feel my best. Ta- ta for now." And with that, the camera faded to black.

Who was that person who was talking to Maverick on the phone? Who is this 'Leon?' Does Maverick and his cronies have some sort of plan for 'Hot' Todd and Gator on Wednesday? Can they defy the odds and beat Maverick? Or will step 1 of Maverick's master plan fall into place? Why am I asking you so many questions? Find out this Wednesday, on Warfare!

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
Gator (09-20-2014)