Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
a parting prayer.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-11-2014, 05:51 AM Tongue  a parting prayer. -->

"I will not address Peter's last promo. I've already corrected his mistakes every time he speaks. His continued attempts at digging himself out, or painting me a liar are just foolish bravado at this point, and we have to move on. It's sad that Peter is a baby rapist that no one wants to partner with. It's sad that he is too stupid to function in the real world, and constantly makes up things in his mind. And it's sad that his grasp of the English language is so abysmal that a toddler could correct him. None of that matters though. What matters is that tonight I will crush him in a junkyard. I will leave him amongst a myriad of abandoned chariots, some which had been where lives or virginities were lost. Lost, like Peter's self respect. So now we say a prayer for Peter.

O, Spam God who are most 1337. All our bases do belong to you. We ask that you guide my hand for great justice, and that the cat finally haz a cheez burger. Lord of the IPs, savior of the Spammers, Protector of the Phishers. We pray to you for guidance in crushing my foe with the radiator from a 1979 Ford Bronco, 351 Windsor. My lord, help his soul attain peace within your kingdom of bots and script kiddies when he falls to me. Watch him around the kiddies, though. He likes to fondle what mustn't be fondled.

He is not a good man, an honest man, a smart man, or even a heterosexual man. Actually, my lord, the jury is still out on if he is a man at all. We think he might be a girl constantly on the rag. Either way, please keep him safe after he falls. He may not know about root, sko,
C++, Python, or Perl, not even Java, andI'm pretty sure he uses Bing, but he needs looked after. Praise be to the Hacker, the cracker, the spammer, and the phisher. In the name of the Spam Godz that's what's up.

And now for Peter. Some advice, mercy is not in my nature. You fucked up too goddamn much. You have to pay the piper now. And I'm wanting more than a pound of flesh. See ya tonight, bitch."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post