Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just curious;
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-20-2013, 11:24 AM

Why is this place so quiet? At any given time I see at least three or more of you on. We should have a general chat thread or something to just, you know, chat in. Or a chatbox. Sorry if this has been suggested and I'm really killing it here, but I like this place thus far and it seems rather quiet even though I know it's active. Exclamation

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2013, 11:47 AM

I'm not sure why people are shy when it comes to posting outside of character. The mods are pretty laid back, just look at all the crap Cyren posts every day.

It could have something to do with the fed being split over three separate shows, or that all of the posts are spread over many different categories of subforums.

A chat box would be cool. I don't know how Shane feels about that. But there is a group of us who are active on Skype. We usually have at least one group chat going at all times where we just rant on random b.s. My skype handle is zach.mad Just send me a message and I'll invite you into the group so you can join in and take down everyone's screen names. There used to be a Skype user name thread around here, but I think it had to be taken down because of privacy issues.
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-20-2013, 11:53 AM

Yeah okay. I'll do that sometime. and a chatbox would be cool. could write promos/chat on here.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
RonnieWilkins (03-20-2013)
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2013, 12:03 PM

I was one of the fools who accidentally started a Skype thread, haha. When I'm online I tend to just browse, read others work, and throw my two cents in where I can without being a message board troll. I'm always happy to strike up conversation though or try to give feedback where I can.

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2013, 12:15 PM

(03-20-2013, 11:47 AM)John Madison Said: I'm not sure why people are shy when it comes to posting outside of character. The mods are pretty laid back, just look at all the crap Cyren posts every day.

It could have something to do with the fed being split over three separate shows, or that all of the posts are spread over many different categories of subforums.

A chat box would be cool. I don't know how Shane feels about that. But there is a group of us who are active on Skype. We usually have at least one group chat going at all times where we just rant on random b.s. My skype handle is zach.mad Just send me a message and I'll invite you into the group so you can join in and take down everyone's screen names. There used to be a Skype user name thread around here, but I think it had to be taken down because of privacy issues.

For that, I'm going to start posting more mindless crap.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2013, 05:20 PM

Way to go John!
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-20-2013, 06:57 PM

I wish people were more active here. It's fun getting to know people online.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-20-2013, 07:27 PM

Did you guys all know I like pretzels? Snyder's of Hanover to be precise.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-21-2013)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2013, 07:48 PM

(03-20-2013, 07:27 PM)Administrator Said: Did you guys all know I like pretzels? Snyder's of Hanover to be precise.

Those are really good with Sriracha, I kid you not.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-20-2013, 08:04 PM

(03-20-2013, 07:27 PM)Administrator Said: Did you guys all know I like pretzels? Snyder's of Hanover to be precise.

Are you saying that if I sent you a bag of those it would make the judges look at my RPs more favorably? I'm not above that.
Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2013, 08:17 PM

I am always the one who RP's all week ON NOTHING and then the last 2 days of the week my opponent busts in and BAM! But yes! 90% of the time after like 11 pm my time it's dead on here.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 09:26 AM

Hey, you're in luck. We have this cool anti-sandbagging policy in place. If your opponent waits until the last day (didn't post anything before then) to post both of his or her RPs, then we usually allow you to post one more RP past the deadline. So dealing with deadliners shouldn't be an issue as long as you're willing to hang out a couple of hours past the deadline.
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 10:19 AM

(03-20-2013, 06:57 PM)RonnieWilkins Said: I wish people were more active here. It's fun getting to know people online.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 10:58 AM

(03-21-2013, 10:19 AM)CM Punk Said:
(03-20-2013, 06:57 PM)RonnieWilkins Said: I wish people were more active here. It's fun getting to know people online.

Double quoted for double truth!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes jpcorino's post:
CM Punk (03-21-2013)