Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The XWF App 2.0
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-27-2013, 06:52 AM

OOC: This RP was written before I had a chance to fully read over and digest the excellent work by Mystery.

“Let’s get right down to business.” Theo adjusts the camera that is attached to his head.

“I was supposed to film a promo for the XWF website but honestly I have too many other things to do. I told the XWF to find someone else but the Network Administrators were being pricks about it, apparently the King equals ratings so after a few back and forth emails I figured it was just easier to do this. Strap a fucking camera to my head so I can go about doing what I need to, while doing what the XWF wants.”

“As you all know some members of my team created an App called “The XWF App 2.0”, yeah, they are brilliant but not too creative. Anyway as I explained a few days ago the app allows me to search any and all promos to see when my name comes up because the truth is I don’t have the time to listen to everyone and for certain folks I have no desire to listen to them at all. Take Peter Gilmour for example. I have no desire to hear the words that come out of his mouth, ever, except when they pertain to me, which is why this app is so handy.”

Theo presses a few buttons on his screen and a clip of one of Peter Gilmour’s latest promo’s comes out of Theo’s I-Pad’s speakers.

Quote: I know I got people lined up, waiting to get their hands on this title. John Raide, Griffin McAllsiter, ESPY, Theo Pryce, the list goes on and on. Everybody wants this title and everyone wants a piece of this sexy man standing before you.

“Now Peter I know you are a little quitter…actually I take that back, a big quitter. A big fat quitter now that you got your fatback, or is that a fat, I mean fact, sorry, fact that you are going to ignore? Anyway I know you are sitting on your couch in your Hollywood Mansion balls deep in a bucket of Extra Crispy watching XWF promos on TV because it’s literally all you have right now. Oh wait, did the winds change? Did you unquit? Oh and now you are skinny again? How did that happen? Pretty sure millions of people saw you turn into a fat blob on national television and now suddenly, skinny again? Look at you, not living upto expectations again. But anyway back to your brain dead quote again…seriously? I can’t speak for John Raide, or Griffin MacAlister, or the Egyptian Snow Pharaho, whom I assume is who you are referring to when you say ESPY? Unless you are talking about the World Wide Leader in Sport’s yearly awards, the ESPY’s but again, I can’t speak for those folks. I can only speak for me, and as the current King of the XWF let me make one thing crystal clear for you, and I’m even going to talk slowly so that your dimwitted dipshit can comprehend what I am saying…

At….no….point…ever….do….I….give….a….rat’s…hairy….ass….about….your….Xtreme…Championship….not…fucking…ever.

Did you get all that? Do you need me to repeat it? Need I remind you, I am currently the King of the XWF. That would be like a guy driving around in a Bentley being jealous of the guy who rolls up next to him at the light in a Daewoo Lanos. Do you get all that? The day I want your title is the day I am put into the ground. There is a reason the Xtreme Title has changed hands more than any other title. There is a reason why you have won that title 11 times and it isn’t because you are so God damn good at what you do. It’s because that title is a joke. And not the funny kind either, the sad and tragic kind, like your career. Oh and no Peter, I won’t suck your dick. Talk to that hideously ugly man child Rose Smith if you are that hard up for some loving. That’s why you keep her chained up in the basement isn’t it?

[Image: pulp_fiction3450.jpg]

“And in case it wasn’t already abundantly clear by the fact that literally every single person you have ever hit on has rejected you flat out, no, no one wants a part of you, sexy, fat or otherwise. Looking forward to seeing you and that two faced Luca square off on Warfare. I’ll be sure to bring my Popcorn, and no Peter you can’t have any, fatty.”

“Next up we have Paul Heyman’s go to guy, LJ Havok. Apparently LJ saw fit to mention my name, let me see if I can find it here…”

Theo repeats his process from before and again a clip from a recent XWF promo comes through the speakers on the I-Pad.

Quote: Michael, you and Theo keep saying that I am Paul Heyman's "bitch-boy". No. He's my mentor. He is the man that I looked up to when I was watching wrestling growing up. The man is a genius. What's a better way to get noticed than to be under Paul Heyman's wing.. Look at Brock Lesnar.. Look at Rob Van Damn.. On top of countless others. I don't have to be friends with higher-ups. Heyman came to me. Theo went to the Black Circle. See the difference?

“Let me highlight this one part for a second…”

Quote:What’s a better way to get noticed than to be under Paul Heyman’s wing..

“Is that what you two love birds are calling it these days? His wing? Look I have nothing against homosexuality, look at Nova for instance, he’s into dick and I have no problem with him whatsoever. But LJ come on. Be true to yourself. Seriously though, I have no issues with having a mentor, none at all. But here is an answer to your blatantly ignorant question...how about forging your own path? And once again before you even begin to go down the path of, "You are Black Circle how is that any different?" Remember kid, I haven't needed the Black Circle for anything, I never will. I don't need a mentor, I don't need a damn thing that I can not provide for myself. When you get to that point in your sad misguided life call me, until then, forget me name. "

Quote: I don't have to be friends with higher-ups. Heyman came to me. Theo went to the Black Circle. See the difference?

“Did I go to the Black Circle? Are you sure about that? Do you know something I don’t? My relationship with The Black Circle is one of mutual appreciation. When I joined the XWF I saw greatness in The Black Circle, and The Black Circle saw the same thing in me, and more. They saw someone with emense wealth and power. They saw another pillar of greatness to add to their already storied history. And wouldn’t you know it, I’m now the King of this bitch so clearly we knew what we were doing. Wouldn’t you say? But hey, if you want to hitch your ride to Paul Heyman and his genius be my guest. I am sure he will take you far, farther than you had ever imagined, but it won’t come even close to where true greatness lies. But we all have our ceilings I suppose. Oh wait…you weren’t done. You had more bullshit to spew…

Quote:” I think it's funny how you seem to think you are the baddest dude in the XWF.

But you're not. You are a lost puppy amongst wolves and lions. You have made the worst choice of your career by associating with Queen Theo. But do I blame you? No. Because I realize when you allign yourself with tyrannical figures, you inturn gain great power.”

“Queen Theo, that’s cute. It gave me a laugh, until I realize that the remark is coming from the same guy who walked into a gauntlet this past Sunday as the last entrant and still lost, to the guy that you then went on to mock because of who he chooses to align himself with. Michael hasn’t gained anything from his alliance with me except money to line his pockets, oh and a match against you in which he will show you just how bad ass he is. I almost feel bad for you though, you’ve been doing a lot of talking, running a lot of interference and for what? So you can just fuel McBride even further? You may very well be the Savior you claim to be, but you are also one hell of an idiot as well.

“Next we have Smoke Man. And here is what sir Smoke’s a lot had to say recently.”

Quote: - Oh wait, the King's on there now too, isn't he? My, won't this make Madness entertaining! I'll be sure to tune in every single week! Theo's amazing presence will make me cum liquid gold while I run around in circles singing 'hallelujah', hurling blossoms and nettles into the face of fat kids like our gracious and true leader would do, because he is so glorious and need not conform to your standards of child-like innocence, because he is the king and shit, yo.

“I’m not going to lie to you Smoke, if my presence on Madness makes you cum liquid gold then do us all a favor, and bottle that shit up and start selling it at a premium. With the way the U.S dollar has tanked in value Gold might be the one thing saving you from a life time of Ramen Noodles and Cat Food dinner. Now as for you singing “Hallelujah”, please, don’t do that. I can’t beg you enough. Please, please don’t do that. I’ve heard you signing various tunes from the “Cat’s Broadway Musical” when you are wandering the halls of the arena trying to psych yourself up for your matches. You think you are alone but you aren’t. In fact the fellas of The Black Circle, and John Madison, we were all having a laugh at your latest performance just the other week. I’ll give you credit though, you sure can hit those high notes, must be from all those shots to the groin you’ve taken.”

“Let me see here, anyone else utter my name recently…”

“Ahh yes…good ole Jenna Silver

Quote: Theo, You always look sexy with that crown.

“You’re damn right. Call me.”

Theo uses his finger to wave through various screens on the IPad until he comes up with a blank page that reads “No Search Results Found”.

“And there you go Ladies and Gentlemen, a full demonstration of the XWF App 2.0 courtesy of Pryce Industries. Feel free to download it for free on I-Tunes or using the Google Play App on Android.”

Pryce removes his head set camera and goes about his business of making everyone else at the office completely miserable.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(01-01-2014), Jenna Silver (12-27-2013)