Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'm Twice As Better Than Before...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-15-2013, 03:20 PM

Hello World of XWF, you guys who I am right? If not, just think of me as reincarnated version of Rayne mixed with JP Corino who doesn't believe in “higher power” in the sky. You know what none of that makes any sense what’s so ever, because most of these guys are either dead or just within deep bounds of the Blacklisted.

Let me stay on topic at this point, I’m going to be on my worst behavior against Ray and it’s not going to be something to remember at all. I haven’t heard a single word from this “tough” black guy who thinks he has no weakness at all. Who knows he’s afraid of me for the fact that I’m Two Times Better than he is, of course he wouldn't want to drop a bomb on me. This match on Monday will be easier than fighting a pack of wolfs in the forest with a shotgun.

I also want to dedicate this promo to our Madness Runner, Paul Heyman. After you suspended me from that incident; it didn't bother me at all. All that did was gave me the confidence I NEEDED to show this company what I got, after I beaten most of what you have given me to fight with; I felt the need to be a bad ass and just give that Shawn guy a chairshot to the head and not give a fuck about the consequences.

I’m Two Times BETTER, Two Times The competitor than Ray the Bodyguard is in this company. Once this match is coming to an end, I hope that the Madness Roster and the fans behold what I can do to a human being inside the ring with at ease. Paul, meet the man who’s going to dominate this Brand.

See you all on the Madness, Fuckers!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-15-2013)