Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Turncoats and Tag Teams
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-12-2013, 06:53 AM

Back at Pryce Towers

After a week long foray into enemy territory Theo Pryce has made it back to his wonderful day job. And while Theo generally tries to be on his best behavior when at work he has had some difficulty with that lately and today is no different.

Theo lifts his head up from what was once an illustrious cocaine mountain, remnants of white powder covering his upper lip and the tip of his nose, his eyes reader than the devil’s dick. Theo angrily punches the button on his phone marked “Sec” and an instant later a woman’s voice comes over the phone.

“Yes Mr. Pryce?”

“Get Erica in here, on the double.”

“Yes Mr. Pryce.”

Theo gets up from his seat and walks over to his bar. He grabs a bottle of scotch, pulls out the cork with his teeth and spits it across the room, his hands shaking as he tries to put the tip of the glass bottle to one of his glasses.”

“Ahhh fuck it.”

Instead of continuing what will most likely be a losing battle Theo decides to just drink straight from the bottle instead which of course makes for a great scene when none other than Erica Rayner, Theo’s half sister and all around kill joy walks into the room.

“You aren’t a real King Theo, you can’t just summon people whenever the hell you want.”

"And yet here you stand."

Theo throws his glass across the room, and of course, despite the ample space on the walls where nothing is hung the glass manages to hit Theo’s 70 inch Vizio flat screen, which of course means that the screen is now cracked in the center and spider webbed throughout.

“Mother fucking cock sucking son of a cunt.”

“Was that really necessary?”

“Yes Erica, it was fucking necessary. I just broke a perfectly good television set. Now I have to send Jimmy to Best Buy to pick up a new one and then get those Geek Squad mother fuckers to come here and hang it up on my wall. That could take weeks. How the hell am I supposed to catch up on Sons of Anarchy and Dallas if I don’t have a working TV?”

“Well you could, I don’t know, do some actual work when you are here.”

“I don’t come here to do work Erica. I come here to relax, to unwind. Thus the TV, and the bar filled with alcohol.”

“And the desk filled with coke.”

“Yes Erica and the desk filled with coke. Actually no Erica, that’s the problem. Do you see that cocaine mountain there on my desk?”

“I wouldn’t call it a mountain, it’s more like an ant hill.”

“Exactly, when I left here it was a mountain, and now it’s an ant hill.”

“No one has been in your office since you left.”

“Oh I know that. I did that.”

“You did what?”

“I made it go from an mountain to an ant hill.”

“You what? You’ve only been back at the office for 30 minutes.”

“How the hell do you know that?”

“Seriously?”

“Ok, I guess that makes sense. But we have a big problem Erica.”

“Yeah we do, you are going to overdose.”

“What? No silly, that’s not the problem. Guys like me don’t overdose.”

“Rich white people don’t overdose? I’m pretty certain those are exactly the kinds of people that overdose.”

“Do you have any statistics to back that wild claim up?”

“Not on me I don’t.”

“Well then shut the fuck up and let me finish.. Anyway….like I said a few minutes ago, we have a big problem.”

“And that is?”

“I’m running out of coke.”

“And why is that a problem again? Just call that guy you had in here the other day. What was his name? Luda? Luna?”

“Oh you didn’t hear?”

“Hear what?”

“Luda, that’s it. From this point forward I decree that that turncoat mother fucker’s name is Luda.”

“Once again Theo, you aren’t a real King, you can’t just decree stuff and expect it to happen.”

“Oh I most certainly am King, and this is my court. Get on board or get the fuck out. But you know what, you’re right, Luda is a shitty name. I think I’ll just start calling him by his given name “Dog Faced Bitch Boy” but anyway, that cunt decided to play Benadict Arnold and join up with that scruffy janitor looking mother fucker Sid Feder.”

“Sid who?”

“Exactly. Who the fuck is Sid Feder? But that’s beside’s the point, that’s another story for another time, the problem here Erica, and stop getting my off topic by the way.”

“Wait what? I didn’t get you off topic, you like to ramble.”

“Oh do I?”

“Yeah Theo, when you are coked out of your mind you like to ramble.”

“Anyway…back to the problem, Dog Faced Bitch Boy was my supplier and now that he’s all up that Sid guy’s asshole I don’t have anyone to supply me.”

“Ok, so now that you finally got around to telling me your problem, some 10 minutes later, why exactly am I here? I have nothing to do with any of this.”

“Oh but you do Erica. I need you to call some of your hook ups and find me a new dealer.”

“What hook ups? What do I look like to you? I don’t know anything about drug dealers.”

“Bull shit. I know you frequent the club scene, maybe not so much lately now that you’ve gotten yourself one guy to wrap your legs around but you used to frequent the club scene. And do you know what all clubs have in common besides shitty techno music?”

“Let me guess…drug dealers?”

“Ding ding ding, we have a winner.”

“Fuck you Theo. It’s bad enough you are a drug addict as it is but I am not going to help you get your fix. This has to stop. It just has to.”

“Ok Erica, because you said so, I’ll stop.”

“This isn’t funny Theo, I’m serious. This is a real problem. People have taken notice of you and your actions lately. Some of them are moving to take the company from you.”

“Oh they are are they? And what about you, are you leading the charge or did you just fall in line?”

“You know what Theo, as much as you piss me off sometimes and as many times as you have given me a reason to lead a revolt or at the least not stand in someone else’s way when they start one, no, I am not involved with these people. In fact, I’ve done everything I possibly can to keep them at bay while you’ve been gone. But I am serious when I say this, if you don’t get your act together you will lose this company.”

“Let me ask you something Erica, can I appoint someone to be the new CEO if I want? I mean, this is a public company, I own it so I can do whatever I want but are there any bylaws that prohibit me from just handing this company to someone? Does the board have to vote on it or anything like that?”

“Not that I am aware of, why? You would rather step down than clean yourself up?”

“Absolutely not. I will destroy every last mother fuck that is trying to take this place from me, believe that. But after I do, then yes, I will walk away from this place because the truth of the matter is this, I don’t need it anymore. I have more money than God. I have other business ventures and other interests, I am a King after all and Pryce Industries has become a nothing more than headache for me.”

The phone on Theo’s desk comes to life and Theo’s secretary can be heard coming from the phone’s speaker.

“Mr.Pryce?”

Theo walks over to his phone and hit’s the “Sec” button again.

“Yes?”

“There is a Nathaniel here to see you.”

“Send him in.”

“Nathaniel? My Nathaniel?”

“Well I’m not so sure he would see it that way but yes, that one. Oh I forgot, you don’t pay attention to the XWF but me and your boy toy are going for the tag team titles. That’s right, me and the NAZI, The Final Solution, we are going to dominate the tag team circuit.”

“That’s great Theo. Why didn’t you tell me he was coming?”

“I was going to but then you went on this diatribe about how I need to clean up my act blah blah blah and then things just got away from me.”

“That part of the conversation happened 2 minutes ago, you could have told me at any point in the previous 20 minutes I’ve been in here.”

“Yeah you’re right, I could have. Opps.”

The door to Theo’s office opens and in walks Theo’s tag team partner and Erica’s…whatever.

“Quick Erica, let’s arm wrestle to see which one of us gets to hug your boy toy first.”

“I’m fine thank you.”

“Ok come on Nathaniel. We’re keeping in the family.”

Theo smirks while NAZI does what NAZI does and remains stone faced, Erica being Erica gives Theo an evil glare before turning around and walking out of the office, patting NAZI on his hand as she goes.

“Come Nathaniel, walk with me. We have much to discuss.”

Fade to black.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(12-17-2013), LJ Havok (12-12-2013)