Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Setting The Record Straight
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-28-2013, 11:19 AM

We all know someone that whenever they open their mouths you just roll your eyes, politely smile and act as if their words mean are meaningful in some way. Of course deep down inside you know that the only person who believes those words are the person speaking them. Sometimes those people are family, sometimes they are coworkers and once in a while they are strangers that you find yourself unfortunately engaged in a conversation with. In this case, that person is none other than XWF wanna be up and comer Liz Hathaway.

Just recently Liz Hathaway cut a promo in which she made some statements that on top of being ridiculous are also completely false. And while that sort of thing normally wouldn’t bother Theo, because, let’s be honest, Theo isn’t exactly the epitome of honesty himself, this time it struck a nerve. And of course, the irony of all of this is that by cutting a promo of his own slamming the nonsense that Liz is spewing, he is giving credence to her bullshit. But hey, when a bitch is wrong, a bitch is wrong and Theo is not above telling them such.

“Liz Hathaway…Liz Hathaway…Liz fucking Hathaway…if you are listening to this and thinking, is Theo Pryce having a stroke? On air? The answer is no. The truth is, I am actually at a loose for words. Normally I have plenty to say about my opponents but you, you’re different. And I don’t mean different in the, not cookie cutter variety. I mean different because unlike most of my opponents you don’t matter. You can cut your promos and talk your version of trash but at the end of the day who you are, and what you say is meaningless. And it’s not just because you are a joke to the sport, there are plenty of those in this company but at least when guys like Dean McGovern, or PAYBACK open their mouths, there is at least a modicum of entertainment that follows. With you, it’s just white noise. I can hear it, I know it’s there but it doesn’t resonate.”

“That was, until yesterday. You see yesterday you did something that I assume was done with the intention of getting my attention. But you see my dear, you went about it all wrong. Though in your defense you probably realized that the only way to get my attention was to try and make some waves, and what better way to do that than to mention my name and then follow it up with nonsense.”

Quote: Theo Pryce, the billion dollar man, and newest member of the Black Circle. Why do you try to fight your own comrads. You fought John Maddy at Lethal Lotter 2, and now you want to get a chance to fight Mr. Supernova. What a dumbass.

“Let me address the first part of your comment, why do I fight my comrades? Who said I want to? It surely wasn’t me. Why did I fight John Madison? It certainly wasn’t my idea, I can promise you that. It happened because your fellow XWF Superstars wanted to try and drive a wedge between the greatest group of wrestlers ever assembled in this sport. They are tired of the Black Circles dominance so what better way to try and put an end to it by voting for yours truly to take on the King of the XWF? Best case, from your perspective John and I beat each other half to death. Whoever wins the match is so beaten down that whatever coward decides to cash in the briefcase has an easy win on their hands. Worst case, I lay down for John, allowing the man who has taken this company by balls to continue his reign of dominance. But the truth of it is, no matter what happened, whether I won or lost, the Black Circle retained the crown and at the end of the day that’s all that matters. Despite what John may have said recently, The Black Circle is bigger than any one person, any one title. It’s about the Bigger Picture and I can assure you there is no one better at seeing the big picture than the Black Circle. No one.”

“Now let’s talk about the TV title, currently held by The Black Circle’s very own Mr. Supernova. According to you Liz, I am in this match because I want to fight Nova for the title. That’s a whopper if I ever heard one. When you finally decide to smartly give up this wrestling gig, you should contact Disney and see if they might be interested in some of your tall tales. But let’s take a trip back to reality. I don’t book the matches. Maybe it looks like that because things seem to keep coming up Milhouse for me but no, I don’t have any part in booking the matches. Paul Heyman decided to spice things up and so he wanted to have a Battle Royal where the winner faces the TV champ. And obviously Paul Heyman knows what he is doing so naturally he added the two best wrestlers on his roster to the match. And no, I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about Paul’s boy LJ Havok and of course, yours truly the “Billion Dollar Man”. Ask yourself, who would want to tune into that match if you were one of the headliners? Your parent’s maybe. But that would be about it.”

“You say that the Black Circle likes to bring you down a notch, another lie because once again, you don’t resonate with us. You aren’t someone we care to waste our time on. We are too busy watching The Brotherhood implode to take notice of your shenanigans. But the real truth of it is this, we don’t need to take you down a notch because you are so very good at doing it yourself. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Be sure to get a big helping of stuffing, you need to fill yourself with something other than shit. Oh, and I hear you like the dark meat so be sure to get a healthy portion of that too.”

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Jenna Silver (11-28-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-28-2013), LJ Havok (11-28-2013)