Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Clubhouse
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-27-2013, 04:51 AM

Monk’s Ice Cream Shop
Downtown San Diego, California.
Mid Afternoon on Warfare Sunday.

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”

Theo Pryce’s journey from President and CEO of Pryce Industries to XWF Superstar begin approximately one month ago. And while conventional wisdom dictated that Pryce was going to get bitch slapped all over the ring and in the process given a dose of reality, the truth of it was that the only person that could stop Theo Pryce would be Theo Pryce. Like all men of accomplishment Theo didn’t enter into his agreement with the XWF blindly. Before anyone in the XWF even knew who he was Theo had a plan. It wasn’t a grand plan by any means but it was a sound plan. And Phase One of that plan is coming to a close. One of the many moving parts of Phase One was John Madison and The Black Circle. A few people have wondered why The Black Circle. Why not The Congregation or The Brotherhood or even the Extreme Revolution and the answer is really rather simple and for those paying attention it’s also very obvious.

:: Monk’s Ice Cream shop, a staple of downtown San Diego and a place made famous in the early 40’s with their fudge covered cones, the first of its kind. A few years back Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres baseball team opened up across the street from Monks and with it came a plethora of fantastic partnership opportunities. And after all, nothing screams for an ice cream cone like a whiny brat on a hot summer’s day on their way in, or out of a ballpark. Now, some 9 years after the opening of the park, Monks was selling cones faster than they could make the ice cream and now their owner David Andrews is raking in the cash. But none of that could have happened without the foresight and generosity of David’s college roommate, Theo Pryce. In 1990 David came into some money when his parents died unexpectedly from a plane crash. And Dave being the wayward entrepreneur that he is decided to invest his money in a well known but struggling ice cream parlor, and at first his decision proved to be a fantastic one.

Infusing some new ideas into an ice cream shop with a loyal following worked perfectly. And then things started to take a turn for the worse. The business slowed, Dave had to lay off workers and spend almost every waking hour at the store. Whether it was working the counter during the day or making the ice cream at night, Dave’s life revolved around his business venture and at first his wife understood but as time went on and the circumstances of Dave’s busy schedule did not change her patience drew thin. Thin to the point that in 2000 Dave’s wife decided to leave. Her reasoning was simple, her biological clock was ticking and Dave was not at home enough to help her raise a child and she had no desire to do it on her own, so she did what she believed was the only thing she could. She hired a lawyer and filed for divorce. And what little dignity Dave had in his life went right out the door with his beloved wife. In 2002, when Dave had no more money to sink into the ice cream parlor and no more of his ideas to infuse into the store Dave sent his old friend Theo Pryce a letter. And while Theo and Dave hadn’t spoken in over a decade, Dave knew that Theo had more money than he knew what to do with and although Theo was never known for his charity, Dave was hoping that Theo would recognize a friend in need. And in Dave’s view that is exactly what Theo did. However where Dave saw an old friend coming through, Theo saw an opportunity to exploit a desperate man with little left to live for. Theo gave Dave enough money to absolve his debts as well as a little extra to keep the business going. You see what Dave didn’t know is that Theo had a connection to the San Diego City Planner and it was through that connection that Theo found out that a baseball stadium would be opening up across the street in 2004 and that with the park came a chance for a downtown revival of sorts. While Dave saw charity, Theo saw profit. Theo had a plan and while whatever profit he has been able to make from this little venture pales in comparison to what he pulls in at his own company on a yearly basis he is able to take pleasure in knowing that once again, American Capitalism is alive and well. ::

“Dave, good to see you. How’s business?”

“Well it’s a bit slower now that the baseball season is over but we had another good summer. Would have been better if the team were any good. I can’t help but wonder how much money this place could be raking in if the stadium across the street wasn’t half empty every game.”

“I hear that. Sorry Dave, I can’t really chat, I have somewhere to be later. Do you have my envelope?”

Reaching underneath the counter, Dave produces a white envelope that is about 1 ½ to 2 inches thick. A silver key is taped to the back of the envelope. “Here you go Theo; the key to the upstairs is attached to it. If you need anything let me know.”

“Thanks Dave. Maybe I’ll stop in for a cone after I’m done. On the house right?”

“Of course Theo. Of course.”

:: Theo takes the envelope from Dave and walks back outside just as a black SUV pulls into the parking lot. Exiting the vehicle is a member of Pryce’s private security force as well as John Madison. ::

“An Ice Cream Parlor? You have me meet you at an Ice Cream Parlor? Are you a Vanilla or a Chocolate man? You know what; don’t tell me, you strike me as a Neapolitan guy.”

“Actually none of the above. But we aren’t here for ice cream.”

“Really? Because unless I am completely shit faced, which is a possibility mind you, that looks like an ice cream parlor to me Theo. Is that in fact an Ice Cream Parlor Theo?”

“That is an Ice Cream Parlor John but we aren’t here for that. We are here for what’s above the ice cream parlor?”

“Above the ice cream parlor? Please tell me it’s a sex dungeon, or a gas chamber, you know NAZI could use a place to let off some steam…or gas.”

“Well it’s definitely not the latter, it could certainly be the former if you so choose. But how about we go upstairs and take a look shall we?”

“Yes let’s. After all, you do have a match tonight no? Seems that backstabbing cunt Giovanni Ferrari couldn’t keep you out of Warfare despite his best efforts. “

“Well being friends with the owner does have its advantages.”

“Tell me about it.”

:: Theo, John and the security guard make their way towards the side of the building and up a metal staircase about 25 stairs in length. Theo orders the Security Guard to stand guard outside the door as Theo and John enter into a large fairly empty room. ::

“Holy Shit Theo, this is better than a sex dungeon, or a gas chamber, it’s an empty room.”

“It’s not completely empty John. There’s a large conference table over there, with some chairs around it. A nice 65 inch flat screen Vizio LED TV over there with a couch. There’s a fridge there in a corner and a sink.”

“Ok…..”

“It’s…for lack of a better word a club house, or a meeting place for The Black Circle.”

“A what? We aren’t the Little Rascals. This isn’t the He-Man Woman Hater’s club. We’re The Black Circle. We kick people’s ass for a living. Literally, because we get paid to do it.”

“I know that John. But I figured it since you got kicked out of your closet in the War Room the group really has nowhere to meet. Unless you want to keep meeting at The Burger King.”

“Fuck that, what do I look like, that obese bastard Peter Gilmour?”

“Is Gilmour also a miserable drunk?”

“Fuck you Theo.”

“Fuck you John. Look, we have this room, behind that door over there is a halfway. Off that hallway is a bathroom with a full shower, and a few bedrooms in case the guys ever want to get some shut eye before a match, or they can bring someone of the female persuasion in as well if they so desire. I got the idea from two of my favorite shows, The Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy. In the Sopranos they used the top floor of a strip club and the backroom of a butcher shop as their meeting place/club house. In Sons of Anarchy they used the back half of a car repair shop. The guy who owns the building owes me a favor; a few actually so he’ll never bother us. This is our safe haven if you will. I’m not saying we need to have monthly meetings, though it wouldn’t be a bad idea. “

“Stop thinking like a business man Theo. But I’ll tell you what; it’s actually not a bad idea. Especially if we can get free ice cream from downstairs.”

“I don’t see why not. Also, I do have a pool table coming in, and a few guys will be here tomorrow to install a full bar over there. Equipped with only the top of the shelf stuff.”

“So we got a clubhouse. I’m not going to lie to you Theo, the more I think about it, and the more I think it was an ingenious idea, but it still sounds ridiculous to say out loud.”

“So then think of a better word, of just call it our War Room, or HQ, or something else, I don’t really care.”

“No need to get all defensive, I’m just breaking your balls. It’s a great idea and I’m sure the fellas will enjoy having the place. Thanks Theo. You’ve been a hell of an asset.”

“I honestly can’t tell if you are being a sarcastic jerk off or if you’re serious. Either way I have a match to prepare for. “

“Oh sure rub it in. When did you say the bar was getting here?”

“Tomorrow. If you are having issues with withdrawal I’m sure Gerry the Security Guard will take you to a bar, or to a Spirits place.”

“Gerry? I thought it was Gary. No wonder he wasn’t responding to me.”

“Could be that, or it could be that he was paid to provide Security and not commiserate. But who knows. Try calling him Gary, see what happens.”

“Sage advice. Now go on Wunderkind. Go prepare for your match say hello to that asshat Giovanni for me. I’ll be here nose deep in booze and bitches.”

“There used to be a whore house around the corner, not sure if that’s your thing but have at it.”

:: Theo pockets the envelope Dave gave him earlier, exits the room and heads down the stairs and towards his car, leaving John behind in the Clubhouse to ponder what to do with his night. ::

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Hunter Payne (10-27-2013)