Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Rose Tattoo RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-26-2013, 10:15 PM

Time is slowly ticking away. I try to turn back the hands of time for one more match. The blood flowing through my body. The pain ringing throughout my body. The dull aches. The headaches. The suffering. I have partied a thousand times and it never gets old.

The bright lights. The music. The fog. The people. Getting drunk and waking up in some trannies bed not knowing how you got there. I have been through it all. Gearing up for one more battle. One more fight. One more shot at proving I can still go.

Steve Davids and JTC better be ready for a true fight. JTC is just some blasphemous idiot who thinks he can hang with the big boys. He is in for an awakening. A revelation. I may be broken down but I can still kick his ass. I will handle Davids and take him to hell with me. I know where I am going when I die. I may not be the best wrestler but I find a way to keep going. I have taken some beatings in the ring but I keep going. You aren't gonna stop me. I will keep going for eternity.

The Green Pack will always be here with me. Every fortnight, I go out and party. Pack my lip full of dip and keep on going. I have all these memories that I will never forget no matter how messed up I get.

I got the name of the person and the location as well and I will be paying him a visit. I am willing to go to jail for what he did to Tessie. The one girl I ever loved. He didn't deserve her. Her beautiful smile lit up the room along with her sparkling blue eyes. He killed her and I have been waiting for the moment that I could confront him. That fueled my alcoholism when she died. I may be a drunk but I will fight for her. Her memory. That bastard will get what's coming to him.

The scene opens up in Cambridge, MA. We see Barney Green, dressed in a black and gold, "Boston Bruins shirt" with blue jeans and black sneakers, standing outside of a building. Green rings the bell and a man answers the door.

Man: Hello?

Barney: So we finally meet, Richard.

Richard: How do you know my name?

Barney: Remember Tessie?

Richard: Oh, That stupid hoe.

Barney: You killed the one girl I truly loved and I think it's absolute garbage that you managed to get paroled.

Richard: Gotta love the American Justice System. It must upset you that she never gave you the time of day while I got to hit that tight pussy any time I wanted.

Barney: She was my friend and I will not let you talk about her that way. She was a beautiful lady that deserved better. You didn't deserve her.

Richard: That bitch got what she deserved. She should have did what I said.

Barney: You were nothing more than a woman beater. You think you are a tough guy? You aren't.

Richard: You are just some fat drunk who followed her like a lost puppy. You won't do shit. What are you gonna do, kick my ass?

Barney: Maybe....

Green lunges towards Richard and nails him with a spear. They go down inside the building and Green is hitting him with some punches. Richard manages to get on top of Green and has him pinned down.

Richard: You are such a pathetic loser. You think you are gonna beat me in a fight? Ha. You don't have a shot at all.

Richard throws a few punches to Green as we see Green start to get up and he has Richard in his arms. Green power bombs Richard to the ground. Green grabs a chair and cracks it over Richards back. Green picks up Richard and sends him into a wall. Green spears Richard through a wall and they wind up in an apartment where we see Green reach for a knife.

Barney: This is for Tessie...

Green stabs Richard in the back as Richard screams in agony.. Green rears back and stabs Richard again. Green just keeps stabbing Richard as Richard stops moving. Green stops as he sees Richards motionless body and he just walks through the door as the scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-27-2013)