Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Battered and bruised...but never beaten.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-20-2013, 02:15 PM

:: We join a battered and bruised Theo Pryce as finishes wrapping his rib cage with an ace bandage. Erica Rayner is in the corner of the locker room on her cell phone taking part in a business meeting and Jimmy Durance is helping Theo to gather his things as they look to depart the room. Theo pulls his shirt over his shoulders and begins to slowly and methodically button each button, wincing each time. It’s clear that the pre match attack by Sebastian Duke and the rest of the Brotherhood as well as the match itself took a toll on Pryce’s body. ::

“You alright Mr. Pryce? You don’t look so good.”

“I’m good Jimmy, just a little sore but good. Besides, this is a night to celebrate. Despite The Brotherhood’s best efforts to try and cheat their way to a victory our team came out on top. I don’t blame The Brotherhood for trying to take us out pre match. Obviously they were concerned that they wouldn’t be able to beat us and wouldn’t you know it, those concerns were justified based on the end results. “

“Wait, you don’t have an issue with The Brotherhood cheating?”

“Fuck no Jimmy. Someone I assume famous once said,” if you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying.” And I firmly believe in that. My issue and it really isn’t an issue so much as a critique is that those no talent ass clowns couldn’t win a match despite giving our entire team a pre match beating. Sure, you could make the case that the RVD wannabe was why they lost the match, and that he was their weakest link, and you know what, that would all be true. He was their weakest link. They knew it, we knew it. But you know what, that aside, the rest of that team did SVD no favors. They left him out there to get man handled by the always Bat Shit Crazy Egyptian Snow Pharaoh. And now look at them. Duke is out of the tournament, Santos is only back in thanks to ’s Early Christmas present. And as for Andrew Morrison, well, despite losing the match he did get up close and personal with ESP’s Cash and Prizes, so it wasn’t all bad for him.”

“Yeah I guess that’s all true Mr. Pryce.”

“Of course it is Jimmy. Of course it is. Now grab my shit and let’s get the fuck out of this place.”

:: Theo motions over to Erica to let her know that they are leaving the arena, a quick nod of her head indicates that Erica got the message and makes her way towards the exit, pocketing her phone as she does. ::

“You look like shit Theo.”

“Soak it in Erica, you won’t get this chance again.”

“Despite what you may think of me Theo, I take no joy in seeing you savagely beaten.”

“Savagely beaten might be a bit of an overstatement but point taken. Either way, bruises heal.”

“Theo I just got an email. Apparently Round Two of the Lethal Lottery Tournament is next Sunday. And you are teamed up with Hunter Payne.”

“Fantastic, Payne looked pretty good in his match. Definitely could have done a lot worse.”

“Yeah well I also have some good news and some bad news.”

“You know I like my desert last, hit me.”

“Well the good news is that your match is the Main Event.”

“Well how about that, third match in the federation and already I’m in the main event. Things are coming up Milhouse.”

“Coming up what?”

“Coming up Milhouse.”

“Jimmy, explain it to her.”

“I actually have no idea what that means Mr. Pryce.”

“What the fuck? No idea. Today’s youth, I swear to God we’re all fucked.”

“It’s from the show the Simpsons. You know, the Simpsons. Sunday night’s at 8pm on Fox for like the last 20 something years. How the F do neither of you know that? Especially you Jimmy.”

“Never really watched cartoons Mr.Pryce.”

“Cartoons? The Rugrats were cartoons. Ren and Stimpy were cartoons. The Simpsons were so much more. For a solid decade that show was more educational than anything you could be taught in schools. Anyway, we are getting sidetracked, but rest assured you are both getting The Simpsons box sets for Christmas.”

“Can’t wait. Now, do you want the bad news?”

“What could possibly be worse than you two not knowing anything about the Simpsons?”

“Your opponents for next week, Juan Madison and the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.”

“I see. Well, if nothing else I’ll be wrestling a naked chick. That can’t possibly be a bad thing. “

“I suppose not.”

“Besides, her partner, Juan Madison, that little border jumper, Jimmy’s scarier than he is. Which reminds me, did I tell you about the Rent-A-Cop that Jimmy decked earlier in the week? I felt like a proud father.”

“That’s great Theo. It really is. And I’m happy that Jimmy grew a pair long enough to make you proud but can we get back to business.”

“We are talking about business. Jimmy knocked a guy out. That’s business. What else is there?”

“Well if you remember, you are banned from competing on Warfare.”

“Come again…”

“Do you not remember the conversation you and John Madison had with Giovanni Ferrarri? The one where he barred John from the building and said that were barred from competing on Warfare as well unless given special permission by The Administration.”

“Fuck the Administration. And Fuck that cowardice cunt Giovanni Ferrari. John brings him into the XWF, helps him work up the ranks and that thankless twat kicks John out of Warfare, along with John’s buddies Luca and NAZI. Who the fuck does that douche bag think he is anyway?”

“I suppose he is the guy in charge of Warfare now.”

“We’ll see about that. No way The Administration is going to keep one of the contenders in the Main Event from competing, that’s obvious, so I’m not even going to sweat that. But this business about The Black Circle being banned from Warfare, what is that even about?”

“Apparently people, more specifically, The Administration didn’t like it when a guy got stabbed on their live broadcast.”

“So what, he was stabbed, he didn’t die. People get stabbed in the ghetto everyday and no one bats an eye. Why is this such a big deal?”

“I would guess it’s because Matt Ward wasn’t stabbed in the ghetto, he was stabbed a live broadcast of Wednesday Warfare.”

“So what? Get my Lawyers on the phone. This isn’t going to happen.”

“What? I’m not calling your Lawyer. What do you even care? You will be competing on the show so long as continue to advance. This is all about John Madison. Let him work this out, why do you need to get involved?”

“Because John Madison is a business associate and a friend of mine Erica. I know you may find this hard to believe since you don’t have any friends that I am aware of, but when your friends are in trouble you don’t just abandon them. Besides, it’s my job to right the wrongs in the world, and this is definitely a wrong.”

“Right the wrongs of the world? Are you kidding me? You run a company that sells WMD’s to whoever wants to pay for them.”

“That’s just business Erica. Besides, it’s a damn good business. One that pays for you to live in that nice house on the mountain overlooking the city. One that pays for you to drive that expensive car and wear those clothes, so do us both a favor and take your righteous indignation and spew it at someone who gives a fuck. But this, this is personal. This became personal when that nutless GM wannabe with a little man complex decided to do The Administrations bidding rather than stand up and be a man. Hard to do without balls I guess. Now, call my fucking lawyer.”

:: Erica reaches into her bag and pulls out her cell phone, swipes her finger across the phone to unlock the screen and hits a few numbers to initiate a call. As Theo, Erica and Jimmy exit the arena John Madison pops out from the shadows and approaches the group. ::

“Theo, we need to talk.”

Scene fades to black.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(10-21-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-20-2013), Cam Lang (10-20-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (10-24-2013), Hunter Payne (10-20-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-20-2013)