Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closest Thing To God
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-02-2013, 01:35 PM

*LJ Havok is shown standing in his locker room packing his bags with his hair pulled back into a pony-tail and that same Misfits jacket. And then he turns around.*

I can save everyone from the lies they live every single day. I have the key to real truths. And I don't mask them behind cryptic promises, and I do not struggle for power for my own selfish reasons. I do it for the better of the company. I do it because it is my calling. I am the closest thing people will ever be to the notion of god. And yet..they won't accept me. My words are cleansing in nature and I don't command people to obey. I just ask them to understand. No one does.. It seems as if making statement after statement is not enough for people to know that I mean business. People have this foolish notion that the Extreme Revolution is losing steam, but little do they know our reign is on the horizon. IT'S OUR TIME! I do not claim to know when, but it is coming. And as far as the "man of God" Eli James IV the forth offering for myself and Cam Lang to follow him goes, I decline. And it's not because he is not a born leader. He is the strongest leader I have witnessed since arriving here. But if you want to show people truth..you should follow me....

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Cam Lang (10-02-2013), Mr. Radio (10-02-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-02-2013), Rebel (10-02-2013)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2013, 02:21 PM

"Are you following Peter, or is Peter following you? That's what I'm wonderin'.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2013, 02:23 PM

"Oh, and one more thing, man. Why follow the counterfeit dollar when the real bill of value has been here all along with the pure message of truth.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Liz Hathaway (10-02-2013), MattWard (10-02-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-02-2013, 02:29 PM

It's a group mentality, Mr. James. We enlighten each other. We listen to each of our problems to make our group run smoothly...You think you have to make it simple. You think you have the truth. But you don't.

Eli, you insult my cause by insinuating that I am a false prophet of some kind. The words I speak are very real.. All I want to do is save people for their untimely demise and stand on the side that knows what truth is and not a man that bows before kings.

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2013, 02:57 PM

"There was a man with a group of 10,000 people and he was the King over them all. He thought he was the King of all.. until he was presented how big the world really was. You can think you have truth, but your message is not. Truth stands time and you're little message is for a moment, then away it goes.

A group mentality, huh? It's good, but without direction of the One who holds truth.. the one who is truth.. it's a failed effort.

Truth is not a fad, like yourself. It's not dictated by time.. it's outside time.

There are many like you.. and some were here before.. until they ran into the real truth. Illusions are a funny thing...

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Tony Santos (10-02-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-02-2013, 03:06 PM

There are many gods and then there is the maker of all living things. You did not say which "god" you are saying you are. Unless you humans have a certain god you all worship or something like that.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
LJ Havok (10-02-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-02-2013, 03:55 PM

Eli, I shouldn't have to explain to you of your own falsehood. Overtime you will see the error in your ways. The real truth will guide you away from the tyranny of the king you idolize.

Idolatry is a funny thing sometimes you don't even realize that you are putting so many things above the one true way to redemption until it is too late. And everything you stood for and everything you believe is lost in time.

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2013, 05:36 PM

"My own falsehood? I've asked countless people to show me where the errors are, and nobody replies. Where are the errors, man? The real truth is the one you hear when I speak. I don't idolize King John.. I respect him and his authority. You see me help the King of the XWF and you call it idolize? Your definition of idol is very strange. I guess you must idol quite a bit of people if that's your definition.

You say everything I stand for and believe in is lost in time? Heh. What's time?

You say you're the closest thing to God.. that YOU can save everyone.. that YOU have the key to real truths.. yet you say your GROUP enlighten each other.. which tells me you're not the closest thing to God or a god or any sort of higher intelligence. It tells me you need others to enlighten you.. instead of the One who holds truth in His hand.. you rest on others to enlighten you.

Then in return.. you believe YOU save.. YOU hold real truth.. so does that mean you're leading Peter and Cam since you hold real truth? Odd that you said it was a group thing.. you enlighten each other.. and say you're the only one closest to God.

I think your illusions have been uncovered and the truth has been spoken.

Time? Heh. Enjoy your precious... time. I'll enjoy the timeless truth."

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (10-02-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-02-2013, 05:44 PM

When you talk I hear uneasiness.

Am I a liar? A false prophet?

(laughs)

The fact of the matter is you haven't uncovered anything. In reality you have no idea what I am even speaking of. And you seem so sure of yourself...Man, The Extreme Revolution is about listening. It is about listening and saving or destroying those in our way. I listen to Cam and Peter. I listen to anyone who has valid concerns and issues. I am a man of faith. And faith can change the world or destroy it, Eli. You of all people should know that.

And I don't bow to any King. I worship the truth. I am the way to the light. And I hope you realize that soon.

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2013, 06:01 PM

"They all fall and bow. Whether you choose to see the light and truth I uncovered or not.. it doesn't change the fact it's been uncovered and you are like everyone else. You say I preach error and lies, yet still can't show it.

Truth reveals and is not hidden.

You said YOU were the one to save, and now you save the Extreme Revolution is here to save? Is it yourself or your group? Are you the closest to god or is the group? Are you a man of faith or is the group?

Faith without works is dead and I have yet to see yours at work. I've seen it fail.

Expose me and let your truth be known.. otherwise.. fall on your knees and behold the timeless truth.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-02-2013, 06:12 PM

preach on brother LJ!! PREACH ON!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-03-2013, 03:34 AM

I am heavily amused at your assumptions. I never said I was a god. You seem to be putting words in my mouth. I said I am the way to the truth. I NEVER said I was a god.
History.. has a way of repeating itself, and those who go to war over religion always have an ulterior motive. Much like all the leaders of yesteryear and even today in modern times, you know you have one. The only people who do not know is your congregation.

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2013, 05:44 AM

"And I'm heavily amused at your words. I believe a statement you have is "closest thing to god".. and if truth is from God.. and you claim to be the way to truth.. then you can do the math.

My only motive is to spread truth and the message of the Almighty. I'm pretty sure it's what I've been sayin' since I've arrived here..

And out of curiosity.. when did this enlightened experience come to you.. for you to think you're representing truth? Was it when you lost and you had to cling onto somethin' else? It's okay. Everyone hits the bottom.

Often.. when a friend dies from a drug overdose.. the living friends drink themselves to forget about what happened. They engage in drugs even after drug defeated their friend.. and it's no different here, man. You lost to truth, so the only way to help yourself and push that 'Impact" you boys have been tryin' to do since you arrived is.. ya can't beat truth.. then why not pretend you have it.

A new look.. a different message.. same ole LJ.

Again.. show me where the truth I preach is in error Mr. Truth.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-03-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote: And I think its funny over half of the roster watching this on the monitors right now are judging me. But the sad truth is they are judging because they are afraid. They are afraid to have someone like me walking into their company and calling them out on their bullshit. They are afraid because my thought patterns may not mesh with the general gathering of the masses

I believe I said that my very first day in this company. My knowledge of the way the world works is vast. I tell no lies.

The only difference between that man and this man that stands before you is something snapped in my brain. It made me realize that the only way to get people to see the truth in fight back against the tyranny in this company is to claim myself to be the only messiah of the XWF.

You and I just so happen to have crossed path a couple times already. You got under my skin and at times so much that I was physically sick. For example, when I was on your team at Wargames a little bit ago. You wanted me to meet with you in person, and then you ended up getting in my head and I had a dream. I had a dream that I had suppressed for weeks. It showed me that the only way I was going to get anywhere in my cause was to take the reigns. You caused this, Eli.

Isn't it crazy when a goal and one outcome completely flips from something that you never thought it would be?

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2013, 10:14 AM

"Somethin' snapped in your brain? So the mind of the individual to the gateway of truth can change and snap? Doesn't sound like a strong foundation. Heh. And people are to follow a person who isn't strong in mind? Hehe.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-03-2013, 10:25 AM

Stronger than ever. You brought me to that realization. I'm done playing games.

I realize you are trying to break me and get inside my head once more. However that is not going to work.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
(10-03-2013)
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2013, 01:13 PM

"Thank you for admitting I'm the gateway to truth.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
(10-03-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-03-2013, 02:13 PM

Clever...

That is not what I meant. You twisted it like the world likes twisting truths. You don't know what I meant. No one does.
And at this point I feel like I am talking in circles. So I will leave you with this. Our truth may be the same, or it may not be same. One of them is the true meaning of life, and what we should strive to accomplish. The other is a waste of time and energy.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
(10-03-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-03-2013)