Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Man of 1,000 Excuses
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2013, 12:53 PM

Eli is riding his custom Harley Davidson around the mountains on some back dirt roads. He arrives by several trees in the woods, but parks his bike near a certain one. It's an apple tree. He walks over to the tree to get an apple.

Eli James IV "A hungry man can be out there searching for something to eat and never realize that hidden beyond the woods is a different tree than the rest. It's not just branches and leaves. It's food. The very thing the man is searching for is here, but just hard to find. You see one, two, three, four, a hundred, a thousand trees around here and they are all the same. No food. They're here to protect and are homes for some animals, but nothing really relevant to the hungry man. He passes on by without ever looking up to think one of these trees could be different. It's the whole thinking of you've seen one.. you've seen them all. There's nothin' really different.. but you have to look closely or you'll miss the food to keep you alive.

Cam Lang came out sayin' things like Eli James is a liar, and yet every time I've asked him to point out those lies.. nothin'.. he's speechless.. he can't think of any of them.

Ya see, Cam.. you may look to me like just another tree in the woods. There's nothin' different about my message.. nothin' different about who I am or what I preach that you haven't heard before.. but what you should do is look a little closer and you'll see food for your soul.

Each time you speak, you prove my words are true. You're the man of a 1,000 excuses.. not just for yourself but for everyone your associated with. You talk about your buddy Havok getting screwed on Monday by Shane . Funny thing how you don't mention you, Peter, and LJ all beat on Luca prior to the match really starting. I guess through your eyes that can be seen as a negative.. and then you take Shane comin' out to restart everything and Luca winning as a negative.. it just seems it made it all equal. Regardless, you make excuses as to why LJ isn't the current European Champion after he was attacked by you and your boys. It seems to me you haven't accepted reality yet..

I'm gonna pitch the idea we name you the man of 1,000 excuses... goes well with who you are, man. Hehehe.

We've all heard the story of why the Extreme Revolution has come to the XWF.. to bring change.. to make a big impact. Turner goes away. Smith goes away. You keep losing and eating your own words a million times over.. so I ask ya.. how's that impact and change workin' out for ya? Heh. You went out and got Peter to join your team.. but I wonder if he'll choose to have you and Havok to help him defend those Trio Belts of his in a few weeks. Ya think he will? Is the Extreme Revolution really a team who are here to bring about change? Teams are successful when they work as a team. You get a string and it'll break easily.. but tie up several strings together and it'll be more difficult to break.

At 21 years old.. you're hearin' isn't all that great. Your vision is even worse.. and without vision.. ya perish.

You say "You were able to drag along a bunch of mentally sick people and make everyone including yourself believe there isn't a evil out there".. when have I ever said evil isn't out there? I've come to destroy the works of evil and raise the word of truth. You can call Alexandra, Mystica, and Casey mentally sick all ya want.. but labeling people a certain way doesn't make it true. It's like people scream at the top of their lungs that I'm a liar.. but can't show where the lies are. They call me this or that.. but I know the truth.. we all know the truth.. and labels are nothin' but a bumper sticker on someones car.. a t-shirt someone has on. A label doesn't define who the person really is, but how whoever is doin' the labeling perceives them. You can label a band as 'the greatest band of all time', but it's just a label given from one person' perception. I'm not here to give out labels or to share a perception of one man.. I'm here to speak truth from the eternal Almighty.

I believe evil exists, Cam. It exists out in your world and it even creeps into my world. The difference is you all accept it and tolerate it. I kill it. Sin.. evil.. is like a cancer. It starts off small, but if not treated at the proper time it can be fatal... and it spreads like a wild fire. There's only one cure for it and it's the Almighty. I've come to be the great divide from your world and my world.. the world of truth.

You actually said, "what better way then to kick the ever living SHIT out of Eli James!" Listen, Cam. That's pretty disgusting, man. It shows how sinful the world really is. You want to beat me up so bad, that I use the bathroom on you? It's that type of thinkin'.. your lies.. your excuses.. that tell me you really need a cleansing from me and a baptism to wash away the filth in your life.

The Almighty is here for anyone who will just turn from their evil and sinful ways.. your opportunities are drawing to an end.

Remember.. life is among the dead.. like this tree gives food among the starving. Let light lead, and follow me. Hehehe.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: