Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Truth
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2013, 01:18 PM

It's a beautiful day outside. The sun is out, the grass is green, and the birds are soaring through the air. That's what is going on in some part of the world. In another part of the world the sun is out, but the grass isn't green nor are the birds flying in the sky without a care of guns going off.

Explosions are heard from the sound of rockets being shot into the ground. Machine guns are going off nonstop. Men yelling as loud as they can to take cover because of the wreckage going on by an opposing side. There sits Eli James along with a few other Marines taking cover.. holding their weapons in their hands ready to turn at the right time and fire. They are looking a few yards away at the man calling the shots.. their general.. their captain.. their leader. He looks at them with a straight face.. almost ready to give the signal to jump and fire. This could be the last time they take a breath.. the last time they see each other.. the last time their family would be a memory.

He nods. The entire group turn with their firearms and start the shoot out with the enemy. People fall and meet their fatal death on both sides, including Eli's close friend who sat beside him during the shootout. Eli stopped the shooting and tried his best to keep his friend from passing away.. luckily Eli had remembered the things he was taught in his childhood about the Almighty. Eli had left home and wandered away from his faith to embrace everything that opposed it. He led his friend to accept Almighty.. to be redeemed moments before his final breath was taken. The man's face showed peace instead of hurt.. Eli knew he had a purpose to still be alive from all of this and made a vow to tell the story of truth no matter what opposes him.

Eli was one of the few from his team to make it out alive. He was injured and was sent back to the States to be treated. After several tests, he was notified he would he honorably discharged due to the injury. Eli knew the prophecy spoken over him many years ago was slowly coming true and he had no where to run from it. It was the call to preach truth.

Writings from The Book of Eli....

"A scraped knee hurts but only for a moment. The pain is part of the healing process so take courage when the pain comes, for healing cometh soon. Sand isn't hot until the sun heats it up, so is the light that heats our soul in preparing for the cleanse. A pearl is something of value and a joy to look at, but the agony it cost and the pain to create it goes unnoticed.. so too will your good works go unnoticed to the sinful heart.. keep your eyes on truth for your reward shall be awaiting you in the eternal homeland.

Eli is walking on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere when the sun is almost complete set.

Eli James IV "Sometimes, the dark prevails over the light. Heh. At least that's what Cam Lang says. What happens when the sun shines on the darkness, Cam? When a light is turned on.. what happens to the darkness? No matter how great the darkness is.. it disappears when light enters. To say darkness prevails over light is a fools thought.

A man who lives in the darkness has an advantage to those who are in the dark, but to a man holding the light.. he's prey. Sit in a dark room long enough and walk out in sunlight.. you don't know where ya are.

What troubles me is when I shed light on things and then you all hurry to cover it back up. It's like a man who is told to join society after his sentence has been complete, then only to be placed in another prison. You like to play games. Heh. I can play them, too.. but you don't want that.

I truly love it when you try your best to figure the unknown. Hehe. I truly truly do.

You think me hammering a nail into the hand of Alexandra and Mystica was one of the darkest things you've ever seen? I guess you really don't know what darkness is then, do ya? You see like I knew you would. It was evil. It was deranged. It was dark inspired. Right? One man can see the wind as a help and the other sees it as evil. A man stranded in the middle of the sea on a sail boat hoping to get home, then the wind picks up and takes him there. Miles away.. the same wind.. pushes a tree on top of another man's house. Is the wind good.. or is it dark and evil?

Eli turns slightly and sees Alexandra walking towards him.

Eli James IV "Would you mind comin' over here for a second?

She walks over to Eli.

Eli James IV "Cam saw the nails in you and Mystica's hand as evil.. he called it the most darkest thing he'd ever seen. It was your hand.. you were my opponent.. what do you think?

Alexandra Callaway "At first, I saw it as a moment where I would meet my final resting place. When you and Mystica had some strange moment yourselves, and he placed his hand over mine and you continued to drive the nail in our hands.. I saw that the nail was never meant to kill me. You did it.. on purpose.. like you say.. everything is done with purpose. You knew it would bring out Mystica. You saw it the way I see it now.. the way Mystica sees it now.. it was a love story. It opened my eyes to see who really loved me. Our hands placed together.. held together by a nail.. was beautiful. I wish it could have lasted forever. It was the most romantic moment I have ever seen. He showed me that even though I saw myself as a monster, he saw the woman underneath.

Eli James IV "Cam.. do ya think romance and love are full of darkness? Heh. Ya see.. what you see is only what you wanna see. You put on a colored lens and all you see is that one color.. it filters everything. I see it all, man.

Eli walks off from Alexandra who in the background is seen walking to meet Mystica.

Eli James IV "My world is very different from what you think it is. You call it bull, but I call it truth. You go on and on about I go about the weak.. yet those weak people beat you last and Jason last week. You say they are weak in one sentence, and say they are intelligent and wise in the next. Nobody says goodbye to life.. we say goodbye to death.. we say goodbye to your selfish ways of living.. and we live for each other.

You say what I preach is bull?! Heh. Then again I say SHOW ME. All you ever say is my words are for the weak.. they are hallow.. they are dark and evil.. but you fail over and over to show me how.. where.. and are left with nothin' but empty words.

You're a 21 year old unwise boy. It shows when you talk about somethin' you don't know a thing about. You THINK you know.. and because you think it you perceive it as fact. You say we're all on waves until death.. that I'm on a wave? My life isn't of just prosperity and peace. Ya see how limited your view is? How small your mind really is, man? It can't even grasp the small nuggets of truth I tell you. I lay them before you and you quickly dig up a hole, and put them in it. It's a wonder why you think faith is for the weak.

So, ya think I've shown some sort of weakness at War Games?.. because I passed out when my I had no more oxygen left? Is that a weakness or a part of every man and animal alive on this Earth? If you were bein' choked.. would you pass out? Probably not. You're the type that would say 'I quit'.. you'd give up.. because like I've said.. you're a quitter with a toolbox of excuses. Since you're just a young boy.. I guess you have plenty of time to get more excuses ready for your journey of life don't ya? You have plenty of time to quit like you quit your faith. So, when do ya plan on quitting the XWF? Hehe.

You can see it a flaw for passing out when someone is choking ya... and I'll see it as a part of what happens when oxygen leaves. You think whatever you want, boy.. and I'll just accept reality.

Let me give you some good wisdom, Cam.. don't worry about what your other boys are doin' on Warfare.. worry about what's in front of you. You can think about people from my team losing like Mystica did.. and we can talk about how Elisha and Dr. Jones have already beat you and Jason. We can bring up how you lost to Duke and how I beat him upon his return to the ring. It doesn't have anything to do with what's happening now..

So what happens if I lose this match? I live. I move on. I fight. I preach.

What happens if you lose, Cam? Excuse? Tears? Depression? Discouragement? Your NEED to be a champion fades away... two.. TWO opportunities at becoming a champion slips through your fingers.. then what?

Don't worry Cam.. I'll finish ya. I just hope you keep to your word and make me bleed.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(09-26-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-24-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-24-2013), Ann Thraxx (09-24-2013), Cam Lang (09-24-2013), John Austin (09-24-2013), Rebel (09-24-2013)