Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
iAm... apparently a Shemale. Groovy.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-22-2013, 06:47 AM

[ooc note: this is an rp in response to the admin team changing all of my info to 'shemale'. they did it when i was on probation, so i had the idea. now that i'm off, and they're doing it again... here's the idea, brought to life.

[enjoy.
<3 ]

Open... to 'Shemales 'R' Us'. A gay club in lovely, downtown Quelque Part, France. The French-ified version of raYne's current city of residence, Somewhere, Nebraska.

The interior is filled with hypnotic laser lights, and the sounds of 'Trannylicious' by YouTube sensation, JohnnyBoy.

We find "The raYne Storm", $hane-o-mac Bry skipping along the side of the wall, in a wonderful mood, prepared for his second match in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. His second match into his return to the business that he's been a part of for over a decade.

It was now Saturday the 21st, six days after Tony Spaghetti dropped the bombshell that he could no longer be raYne's lover. But that he would be doing so, so that he could manage raYne instead, and lead him back to the state of mind, soul, and body, that Tony fell in love with in the first place. The raYne that TRULY didn't give a shit what anyone thought of him... who lived FIERCE, and as Booker T would say, "put in work". The raYne that showed heart in his promos and in the ring. Brought the crowd to life, standing on their feet... instead of headed for the concession stand or bathroom, or simply caused them to boo his every move.

raYne was starting to realize, that Tony telling raYne to stop focusing on relationships for now... and to put away the petty arguments & living in the past... that all of this WAS, indeed, going to lead to a much better future than he had been headed for. The future he was once headed for, back in the days of XAW, SWC & MCW... a future he was dead set on making a reality. A here... and a now.

"Oooo-la-la! Darling, come here, my little crumpet! Looking as fascinatingly GORGEOUS as ever!"

raYne heard a voice coming from the dance floor... he turned. It was his old running buddy, haYle... his old tag team partner from MCW, in the team of raYne & haYle -- The Weather Boyz.

Guess what their theme song was?

You're damn right.

"HONEY! C'mere, don't be a wallflower! Though, I'll be honest sweetie... you're making that wall look AWFULLY good right about now..."

raYne smiled, seeing his old partner [in more ways than one...] here, on a trip to the same locale raYne had found himself in. And raYne missed seeing haYle ever so much... she was a sight for sore eyes.

Yes. That's right. She.

For you see, haYle was a transexual, male to female. An ACTUAL shemale. Not androgynous. For all those scoring at home. Make sure you're taking notes, there's going to be a pop quiz on all of this later. >:^O

"haYle, babe! GOSH is it good to see you! It's been, what, four years?"

"Give or take. A lot has transpired since then... I've gone on to a bit of singles glory, picking up some gold, and, well..." she lifts up a finger, displaying a ring, "some diamond as well. ^.^ "

"Get out! Who's the lucky guy?"

"Not a guy, darling... a gal."

"!!! You never told me you were bi!"

"Well, honey, you never asked! But, yes, her name is Rose. Rose Mill-gore."

At this... raYne bursts out laughing.

"... clue me in, I've seemed to miss a punchline."

"Oh, no, no, babe, it's just... in the XWF, there's this guy. Pete Gilmour. And...", raYne can hardly contain his laughter, "He has this gal... Rose. And EVERYONE calls her a..." raYne looks at haYle... who doesn't seem as if she'll 'get' this certain joke... "Uh... nevermind." raYne chokes back the laughter, and grabs a glass of punch, quickly, as to avoid any further giggling...

He takes in a huge gulp, and attempts to change the subject... "SOOooo... I have this match. That's why I'm here... there's this gal, by the name of Christine Nash. You remember how I am... how the person you see right now... isn't always the person that resides within my mind & soul. You know... that darker part of me..."

"I remember... you tried to lay me out with a black baseball bat once, RIGHT in the middle of a tag team title match. It's why we lost our only shot at those belts... so, yes, I do remember. All too well."

"Well... she's the same way. Split personalities... there's this self-proclaimed 'Twisted Angel' that resides within her... and there also seems to be another... a child-like entity. She's a fascinating creature... I almost hate to set here ablaze, and I seriously mean that. After all the hell she's been through..."

"Darling... look at me." raYne does as haYle requests... and he sees love in her eyes. "You have to do... what you have to do. There will be a team there to put her out. They'll make sure she receives the proper treatment... she'll hurt, yes, but unlike the pain in her soul and heart... that pain will be temporary.

"And if she's anything like you?", haYle whispers softly, "... it will only make her stronger."

At this, raYne nearly blushes... he sighs.

"You're right... and hell, who knows. I lost my first match last week... I seem to already be off to a bad start, and with my luck, it'll probably become a trend..."

At this, haYle arches an eyebrow, and proclaims, sternly. "Reeve Francis Gordon!"

"OH MY GODDESS, HAYLE, DON'T SAY MY MIDDLE NAME... gahhhhh... AT LEAST call me Reeve FUCKING Gordon, they don't need to know what the F. really stands for!!! >.< "

haYle giggles lightly. "Reevie... I already know you don't like being referred to by your real name. But I don't care. You'll always be Reeve to me. And you will always be a winner. Regardless of what you tell yourself. So, you lost one match... you've just returned. You've lost your focus...

"... but you're slowly getting it back. I can tell. Don't give up. WhatEVER you do... do not give up. Fight. The SECOND you give up... you lose. Everything. Till then? You're a shining star. A treasure. A champion. And never... EVER... forget that."

raYne gazes into her eyes... and realize's she's telling the truth.
He smiles.

"haYle... you're absolutely right. I'm heading for Aquitaine... Chateau Bonaguil. And I'm going to give Christie everything I have... and honestly... I hope she does the same. I see a lot in her... she's going places. I have this feeling in my bones..."

"Believe it, babe. Never forget that. Now, go. You have a long road ahead of you... and I don't just mean to the castle. Love ya, hun."

"Love you, haYle. And tell Rose... if she ever comes across a guy by the name of Sweety Petey? Avoid. At ALL costs."

haYle chuckles. "Got'cha."

raYne raises his hands in the heart sign, and haYle returns the gesture. raYne heads for the exit... but before he does... he strikes a pose for the camera.

[Image: Picture246_zps7510e6b3.jpg]

#fierce

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post