Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nova -- Questionable Judgement [font color]
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-07-2013, 10:54 AM

Nova, one thing... as I mentioned to N.A.Z.I., the dark blue is kind of hard to read on a black bg. Might want to try a lighter shade. But you're a stellar writer, you seriously are. There are honestly a lot of wonderful writers here. If I can actually stick around long enough... I'm pretty sure this is the place I needed to step up my game, before I focus on my story series. Nova, best of luck on your match, dude.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 11:48 AM

Questionable judgment? I think that's more attributed to those that criticize others whether it be their writing, or choice in color, without their input being sought after.

I mean...

Right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-07-2013)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-07-2013, 11:51 AM

Are you serious? You've got to be serious? WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS? OUT OF ALL THE POINTLESS THREADS YOU'VE MADE WITHIN THE HOWEVER MANY DAYS YOU'VE BEEN HERE THIS IS THE MOST USELESS AND POINTLESS FUCKING THREAD I'VE EVER SEEN.

Sorry for the caps, but if you had that concern then just simply PM Nova.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
(09-07-2013), Minxs (09-07-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 11:55 AM

I kind of sympathize with raYne on this one, as he was trying to be productive here, it was just ill-placed.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-07-2013), Rain (09-07-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-07-2013, 11:56 AM

...... I was going to post it as a reply to the rp.

I couldn't.

"Seriously"... did this really require hostility? I honestly didn't think it would be this big of a deal... I told Nazi, and he actually just changed it... and in my FeedBack thread? All people were telling me to do was cut down my writing and change my character. I'm just telling Nova this to help him, for crimeny's sake...

Jesus christ, seriously...

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-07-2013, 11:58 AM

Oh my gosh... Tony, I was seriously expecting you to jump on the bandwagon... thank you. YES, in hindsight, I can see that a pm probably would have been sufficient. I apologize for that... but this shit? Seriously? It honestly isn't helping the way I am. Be polite like Alex or Tony? I'll return the favor.

Thank you.

Both of you.

Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-07-2013, 12:03 PM

I don't want to be rude, but I mean come on dude we've been telling you the same thing since you got here. The number of threads are not necessary, if you have an issue with anything then just use the PM and even then don't abuse it.
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 12:07 PM

"With all due respect, go fuck yourself with a knife."

~~A message from Luca Arzegotti~~
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Cam Lang (09-07-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

... I was told this section was for XWF feedback only... it was feedback... regarding XWF...

... I'm sorry.

But when I have something to say, I just say it... I don't know what to tell you...

AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

Okay, I've got to step in here, and you can get mad at me if you want. Why are you telling anyone how to write their rps? I mean.. It's HIS rp... not yours.

First off, replying to his SHOW rp, would be beyond rude. You would be destroying HIS story. Secondly, you would be taking OUT OF CHARACTER into IN CHARACTER, which is like.. a huge issue. You don't interrupt someone like that on a show rp.

Secondly, if you worried less about what everyone else is doing, you would have time to focus on your character and stop posting rps you've already used elsewhere. To be honest with you, your constant comments on people rp's when they don't ask for feedback is annoying.

Nova's been rping for quite sometime, and I think he's one of the best, if not the best writer here. He's my inspiration, he helped me step my game up when I came here, and I've been rping as Alexandra since 1999, with no breaks. I'm just curious as to what gives you the right to bitch about the color someone chooses to use in their rps?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-07-2013, 12:08 PM

@Luca -- Got a knife handy?

<3

Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 12:09 PM

The attacks on raYne are getting a bit cringeworthy now. Let's just mellow out a bit. My remedy...

WVU vs. Oklahoma

DRANKIN' TIME

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Rain (09-07-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

I think people are just tired of all your threads. I could be wrong though.
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Cam Lang (09-07-2013), Jason E Smith (09-07-2013), Rain (09-07-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

... Alex... I like to read other people's roleplays. It was hard to read his...

... fuck, you know what, forget it...

Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-07-2013, 12:11 PM

Tony... I fucking love you, man. Not even that way, you're just... thank you.

And John... I get that. I just... I talk a lot. I do... and it even annoys my mom... it even annoys me.

But as I said... I only mentioned this because, in XAW, I would make it a habit to read EVERY roleplay posted. For each match.

I wanted to do that here. Because the writers here are just as talented as the old school guys.

That's ALL I was saying...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2013, 12:17 PM

Well the last I checked this is XWF, please stop comparing it... that would be like comparing a Batman to Spiderman. This fed is just fine the way it is. It doesn't need to be like EVERYWHERE else. This fed has something amazing going for it. It has amazingly talented writers, people who could be writing / are writing "books, scripts for Stage and films" among those who just do this for fun.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude.. but this place in MY HOME, and the people here are MY extended family. And they know I will stand up for them and this fed, no matter who it pisses off and who hates me for it. Just as we can't expect you to change who you are, we shouldn't have to change for you.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
[-] The following 4 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Cam Lang (09-07-2013), Minxs (09-07-2013), Mr. Radio (09-07-2013), Rebel (09-07-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-07-2013, 01:11 PM

Alex -- Where have I "posted rp's I've already used elsewhere"? Yes... I've posted roleplays from elsewhere in the feedback section, but I figured that was fine... as it IS the feedback section. I've been a helluva lot busier writing my character development roleplays, which nobody's left feedback for. And those are roleplays I did specifically for here, over the last few days. Plus, I posted my Prologue here in the feedback section... the main reason I returned to e-fedding was to get back into the swing of things after a three year hiatus, so that I could eventually focus on my story series. Which that is the Prologue to. So I sincerely would have appreciated some feedback on it, more than anything else I've left in the feedback section. But nobody's said anything about it.

I left feedback for you, and Peter. Yet all I'm told to do is change my character and cut down on my writing... two things I've been told countless times in the past. But things I will not do, because I Believe, for one, we're not forced to cut down on our writing here. So I won't force myself to do so. And secondly... I know this character so well. Like the back of my hand. Because he is me... when I was thirteen? He was who I HOPED to be. And now, iAm closer to making that dream a reality than ever before. And the backstory... I've created an intricate backstory for this character, which I'm going to be delving into over the weeks to come. So... in short... this is who iAm. And he's not going anywhere.

And Micah actually asked to use older work and edit for use HERE... which, I honestly didn't see a problem with. Yet... you said nothing against that. Also? I've also been doing this for quite some time. I'm 26... four or so years younger than you, correct? And I began in 2000. When I was 13. So... I'd say I've been around as well. I honestly don't see why people such as Archie and yourself continue to pull up seniority, however. Just as with anything else... being around for a long time does not necessarily equate to ability. Such as with "real" wrestling. But both you AND Nova have ability in spades. I keep trying to say that. But much of my positive comments are overlooked for the negative... but that's fine.

And? I'm not "comparing them". I'm saying that I love this place because it reminds me of the past. And ALL I said was that I like to read everyone's roleplays... just like I did back then... I actually MENTIONED how amazing the writers here are... that was another reason I mentioned XAW. Because that's how talented these guys are. I really wish I could say one thing without it being put underneath a microscope... EVERY time I mention XAW, it's meant as a compliment. Because in all thirteen years of my "career", there hasn't been a single fed that's stacked up against them... one of my very first feds ever... until this place. I simply thought that would be looked at with well regard. This place has a laid back rp limit... you can have as many characters as you wish, as long as you can handle them... the writers are fantastic, and that's why I wish to read as much as I possibly can. THAT IS WHY this place reminds me of XAW. I honestly see no problem in that...

... you end by saying you're "sticking up for them"... how?

I am SAYING how fucking fantastic this place is, merely by "comparing" it to the only e-fed I still miss after all of these years... even after they killed Reeve/raYne by drowning him in a vat of shit and then set him ablaze.

And yet? I wouldn't trade a single SECOND of the time I spent in that place.

If this place isn't worthy of comparison to a fed like that?

I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Have a nice day.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2013, 01:40 PM

Actually Minx asked a question.. she didn't just straight off start posting the stories, which have.. nothing to do with her present storyline. And how do you know what she and I talk about on the phone or instant messenger, facebook, tumblr, twitter.. you have no clue what I and my REAL LIFE friend talk about. And frankly that's none of anyone's business but hers and mine.

Further more, I think this fed FAR exceeds any other shitty ass fed out there. I've been in a lot of them. Proboards, aimoo, MSN GROUPS, and countless other forms of rp. So yeah, I've seen a lot of good feds and in my opinion, this is the best. I've looked around at other feds and not a one of them could stand up to any of the things that go on here, and their rper's wouldnt' be able to hold a candle to ANYONE who rps here.

As for peoples comments about your writing. IT wasn't about your "RPS" It's about your fucking journal entries EVERY FUCKING DAY whining about how miserable your fucking life is. No one fucking cares. And you claim to be 26 years old, but you act like your a sixteen year old who just got her first period. My suggestion to you, take some midol, and get the fuck over yourself, you attention seeking loser.

Look, you can hate me all you want, because to be honest with you, I have no fucks to give anymore. I'm done trying to help your ass out.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Minxs (09-07-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-07-2013, 01:51 PM

- I said I knew you had read them because she said you did in the thread in which she asked if she could use them or not. That's the only reason I mentioned it.

- I posted them straight away because it was a feedback section. I didn't see a problem with that.

- ... Ok. I'm sorry for even bringing XAW up. I meant it as a compliment, because I hadn't been having as much fun as I had been since those days. Now... I'm no longer having that much fun. So nevermind.

- ... I say I'm a loser. All the time. ... But I'm trying to get over that. And I won't have you say that to me. I'm no longer seeking attention. I'm replying. When things are said to me... I respond. That's what I do...

- I don't hate you. I seriously don't. But it's clear we're not going to be friends. So take care.

BTW --

This just came on.
There's no chance in hell I'm going to be negative.

At least for the next few moments...

"For people like us--
In places like this--
We need ALL the hope--
That we can get."

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-07-2013, 06:40 PM

how can u not see dark blue?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (09-08-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-08-2013, 02:42 AM

Going to put my big British beak in again where it's not wanted.

I can see you were trying to help but this section is just for people to feedback on whatever we want. You should only feedback on people who have asked for feedback!:

Ps if anyone wants any harsh feedback remember you can PM me or write on my separate thread.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-08-2013, 04:31 AM

@Pete -- My "monitor" is my tv. So things look differently on here than they do on an actual computer screen. That's why, when I make a sig, I don't know that it's so huge, until someone with a regular monitor lets me know. Proportion is different, contrast, brightness... it's difficult to know how things appear to others, and it also is difficult to see some things. Like, text that should be easily visible to most, isn't for me, cuz it's much smaller on here, and further away. The distance I am from my tv also plays a factor. But it's a huge screen... so I'm fine with it. ^.^

@Archie -- Cam actually thanked me for my feedback I left in the thread I made for him. That's how we went from being "enemies" to friends. I'm pretty sure not everyone thinks the same way you do.

~ $|-|3

Listening to this.
Music... the only drug I need.

<3