Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Behind the Door
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2013, 01:08 PM

Eli is walking down a lowly lit hallway. The hallway has a blue tint to it.

Eli James IV "Oh, Miss Callaway, how your mind is so corrupt. I didn't misunderstand you. I know you better than ya think. Those elements do exist together, but separately. Place them all in a closed container and some will cease to exist. You, my dear lady, are a closed container. You can't be at one place at one time, nor can you stretch across the oceans of the Earth. Life and death exist together, but one overtakes the other. They cannot work together in the same person at the same time. Whoever taught you was full of error and had a hidden agenda, but you failed to see it. Since you said yourself they cancel each other out, then how can you be all the elements at once? As I said, Miss Callaway, a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. If you are all those elements, like ya claim, then you were destined to fall. Then again, anyone who is not on the side of truth and the cause of the Almighty will fall.

Are you a witch because you were born one, or are you a witch because of what ya do? It can easily be thought you were born one if you were told all that. I think everyone is born with sin. It's the evil that separates us from being in whole communion with Almighty. I don't believe you're born with a specific sin, but the nature of it. That means you're not born a murderer, you just happen to have a nature that could easily default to killing.

That is where I come in, Miss Callaway. I bring people to a true knowledge of their sinful state. I am the line in the sand that separates the water and land to a drowning soul. I am the life jacket someone begs for when they are slipping away. I don't tell ya what you want to hear. It's not what I preach. I preach truth, Miss Callaway. Truth that's sharper than any two-edged word. It;s surgery without medication. It hurts. It's painful. But it fixes the root problem and that's what I'm about. I dig beneath the surface.

You, like many others, want to believe you govern yourself. Let me clear up the blurriness you see. You're always being governed by something or someone other than yourself. You, being a witch, are bound by laws of the witch. You are bound by what a witch does, and therefore, governed by the 'code' so-to-speak of the witches.

Witches have been known to cast spells. How does Mystica know you haven't tried to cast spells on him? How does he know he can trust you? You abandoned your partner, so how can David trust you? Do you leave when things get tough? Do you leave when the result will benefit you?

I don't leave or abandon my people. Not only have I given Mystica a home, a place of refuge, a place with people who don't judge him.. he is my right-hand man. He is my prophet of plagues. I see something in him no one else saw. That is why I handed him and trusted him with half of the Tag Team Titles. Elisha failed us.. Elisha failed him. He has proven loyal to me and I have proven loyal to him. We are here to spread the cause.

Eli gets to the end of the hallway and is standing in front of a old stoned door that could belong in a movie like Indiana Jones. Two fire torches are on each side of the door burning with a solid fire. Eli starts to move his hand on the door feeling every crack, bump, and mark.

Eli James IV "Doors open a way to a whole 'nother place. They reveal somethin' more that you never would have seen lest you opened it. Miss Callaway, I am the door to a whole different world than anyone has ever seen. Some people hide things behind doors.. they lock 'em. Got any skeletons, Miss Callaway? Hehehe. People fear their skeletons leaving the doors without them ever opening.. but what if someone else has a key to open it? Hehe.

Fear. I don't fear the light. And I don't fear the darkness. I don't fear a thousand angels or ten thousand demons. There's not a person on earth I fear. I have no skeletons hidden to be afraid to be revealed. You may not like me, but ya can't say I haven't been honest with everyone. I've been an open book. I have nothing to fear.

Eli turns to face the camera. He has a small smirk on his face.

Eli James IV "You may have seen a lot of things, but I promise you.. you haven't seen the wickedness of men. You have seen sinful acts, but wickedness? Heh. It's a lot darker than what you'll ever see. When people see Elisha, they think 'monster.. wicked.. evil'. I tell you the truth, wicked is darker than that. Wickedness isn't a door no man wants to open.

Look outside by a forest and you'll see trees.

Look all around your world and you'll see sin in many forms.. and you call it wicked or evil acts.

Look beneath the dirt and you'll see the roots. The twisting.. the ugly dirt piled on.. the darkness that never sees light.

The root is where the darkness lies.. where wickedness begun.. and it's somewhere you cannot go. It's a place no one can see.

You see the trees and call it wicked. I see the root. You have only see the results, darlin'. Don't pretend to know what evil or wicked truly is.

From that, I know your eyes are limited. They will never see what I have seen nor your mind know what I know. Thirty years is such a limited amount of... time. Heh. There's that word again. Time. The limited place you live in and conform to. Only when you step in my shoes will you know my words, but we all know that can't happen.

Miss Callaway, you drink to me? Heh. You may drink a cup to the blood that will be spilled on Wednesday, but you'll never know what the cup of sin taste like. It's a burden one man can bare. Your sins. Your evil ways. The world's sins. You don't know about the sacrifice givin' for you to remain. It cost someone somethin'... much deeper than you or anyone will ever know about.

And don't you worry about our friend Mystica. He's fine. Right?

The camera turns slightly to reveal Mystica standing in the darkness near Eli. He walks slightly into some light to show his face.

Mystica "Yes, Alexandra. We are just fine. Eli won't harm us.

Mystica steps back into the darkness and the camera pans back to a smiling Eli.

Eli James IV "Ya see.. no harm done. I'm a man of my word, Miss Callaway. I won't harm my loyal prophet and friend. But listen to me carefully...

You mean something to David. I sense it. I feel it. And he means somethin' to you. Because of the odd situation we may be in.. I cannot say I won't harm you. We.. Miss Callaway.. are not friends. You are not with the Congregation and our purpose. That means you, my dear, are an enemy. Again, I won't stop Mystica from talkin to ya.. but nor will I stop the match Wednesday. I don't think you'd want me to.

Make sure to plug in your night light before you rest your head. Somethin' far darker than a witch roams the Earth.. hehehe. See ya soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: