Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Red Horror.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-04-2013, 05:17 PM

“I am sorry but you are not coming in!! You were fired ages ago after that disaster of a trip in your last show running Shove It!”

Archie became immediately red and began to grind his teeth together walking relentlessly from side to side. He began to bellow at the men, his voice typically English and well spoken even in his fury.

“I am not here to damn well manage. You morons will let me in because I am competing tonight. One of you idiots go and find Jessie Diaz, she's running this ridiculous show anyway isn't she?”

“If it's so ridiculous then why are you here!?”

“Hurting people is something that is much more enjoyable than sitting at home watching Swift Ion get pinned by tables and Peter Gilmour eating chicken parm. Plus I ran Night of Ladders a couple of weeks ago didn't you watch that?"

“No one watched that.”

“Bloody hell you're right. I knew it wasn't good, was it really that bad?! Hold up, go and find Diaz she will allow me to enter. Blimey you people are thick as shit.”

After eventually being let in, Archie headed straight for the ring with a microphone in hand. The fans were puzzled as his new entrance theme bellowed around the arena.

The fans did not react at first but then began to jeer as they Archie strolled out from under the giant X-Tron. Attired in a grey suit, he pushed his gelled hair back and ignored the few fans who stuck their hands out to touch him. He then climbed the steel steps and brushed his feet on the ring apron before climbing over the middle rope and entering the ring.

Archie waited for the crowd to die down and his music to quieten as he raised the microphone to his lips. His cheeks raised and he twisted his neck to the side slightly and grinned before pronouncing in a clear typical British voice.

“Tonight is the night that I finally make an appearance in the ring. What better place to do it than on Jessie Diaz's fantastic show. Of course it is fantastic, I wouldn't settle for anything less after all.

Mr. Radio has came out and spoke about me already this week and it must be said that whilst he does not have the face for television he lacks even the charisma or balance to appear on the radio. Mr. Radio how are you at writing? Maybe you could become Mr. Article?

Your trash talk is weaker than Syria's political regime. You claim to be stating facts about me when in fact you have spread nothing other than delusion and lies. Keep your filthy tongue shut in future you peasant.

It's good to know that you have always wanted to punch me. That means I am doing everything correctly. I want you to know though that I will fight you with every bit of venom that runs through my veins and I want you to know that just because I have not wrestled in around 20 years does not mean that the skill isn't their. Some things stay with us forever and technique is something that I am certainly not lacking...

I shall not lie though Mr. Radio. You do have the upper hand one me. That is the advantage that I hold though. You see, I enter this match with no pressure at all...

I am a retired wrestler who went out and became a business man. I am making a return because I want to go through utter agony again. I want to suffer and I want others to suffer. I am not expected to win and I am expected to get a beating of a life time...

The pressure is with you. Can you beat a 'failed general manager'? Can you beat a washed up old wrestler? I certainly hope you can or it's going to be awfully embarrassing isn't it?

Maybe, just maybe though, it will prevent you from getting embarrassed by that raging lunatic Sean Falcon who just like me is a complete and utter failure. Really Radio you should make the main event shouldn't you? Without a problem at all? I hope the pressure doesn't get to you...

Mind over matter my friend...

Mind over matter.

I am here to cause suffering, and this pain shall run so deep that it will be inflicted on each and everyone of you moronic idiots who buy into this shit week in and week out despite management being a complete and utter joke...”

The fans begin to jeer relentlessly and even start to chant 'boring'.

“Call me boring all you like. The fact of the matter is...

The evil ones always rise... Stronger.”

Archie slams the microphone down to the mat making an emphatic impact after his speech. He grins as Britannia Rules The Waves hits the ring once more. His smirk only lasts a brief period of time though.

A hologram of a small girl who is blond and is wearing a black dress and is around the age of 12 scurries in front of Archie. His glee turns to horrors immediately, as he turns and falls to the ramp floor and scurries backwards. Desperation starts to set in as he starts screaming for help, turns and sprints off to the back.

He looks around the murky corridors and can't seem to see anyone. Everyone is a blur and sweat pours down his face. Horror. Terror. Fright. His locker room seemed to be on the other side of the world as he scurried through the gloom and eeriness and fell to the floor after entering his locker room. Slam. He leant against the door and began to breath extremely heavily with a tear scurrying down his face...

Air began to become a struggle as ominous winds of mystery flew past eerily. Softly.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-04-2013)