Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderBowl I: #1 Contender's Match
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

09-01-2013, 10:17 AM

Undercard Main Event
Swift Ion
- vs -
Mr. Radio
#1 Contender to the Television Championship
*Guest Referee- Mr. Supernova*

The camera pans back into the main arena, across the crown in attendance. Many of them wearing their scarlet and grey proudly, after their team beat Buffalo 20 to 40. It wasn't the best game, but they still won nearly three scores. We then turn back to the ring announcer, as he prepares to introduce the upcoming match...

*DING DING DING*

Announcer: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing, serving as the special guest referee for this match, Mr. Supernova!"

Mr. Supernova comes out onto the stage. Although now changed into his ref shirt, he still manages to wear a tie. It's apparent his need to look sharp and classy knows no bounds. He proceeds down to the ring and heads up the steel steps, before entering the ring through the ropes. He walks over to the announcer and stands patiently for the competitors.

Announcer: "Introducing first, his is one half of Renegade X. SWIFT ION!"

Swift Ion proceeds down the ramp, sliding into the ring before posing for the arena attendees. A overly positive reception is accompanying his entrance, as he walks towards Mr. Supernova. He appears to say something, before offering him a handshake. Mr. Supernova gives him and honest smile, while shaking his hand back.

Announcer: "Introducing the challenger, from a spaceship that just landed outside the arena, he is Mr. RADIO!"

The crowd is a little more mixed on Mr. Radio's entrance. Still a positive response from the crowd, some slight boos can be hear within the mix. He also slides into the ring and walks directly towards Supernova. He walks past him and poses for the crowd. He then turns around to find Mr. Supernova. It appears he also says something to him, while also extending his hand. Mr. Supernova reaches into his pocket and pulls out his watch. He proceeds to open it and check the time. He then motions to him he doesn't have time for his formalities, and gestures him to his corner. Mr. Radio clinches his fist before heading towards his corner.

The lights in the arena come back up, allowing the ring to be illuminated to view the match. Ion head towards the opposite corner from Mr. Radio. Mr. Supernova heads towards the middle of the ring, gesturing towards both men, before signaling for the start of the match.

*DING DING DING*

Lightning: "And here we go!"

Ion and Radio begin to circle each other in the ring, before they lock up in the center. Ion gets the first advantage and puts radio into a side headlock. He drops his center of gravity with a stomp to get a tighter grip around Radio's neck. Radio takes his elbow and shoves it into Ion's ribcage, causing a break in the hold. Another hit to the gut causes Ion to lose his entire grip on Radio. Radio then grabs Ion by the forearm, whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, he hits him with a violent clothesline. Ion jumps back up, only to get hit with another clothesline. Ion once again jumps to his feet, only to be met with a stiff kick to the midsection. As he grabs his stomach, Radio wraps his arm around Ion's neck, hitting him with a DDT. He rolls him over for a quick cover...

KICKOUT!

Radio gets back to his feet, and begins stomping away at a now grounded Ion. After a few stomps, he turns to a mix of expressions from the crowd.

Meyer: "Looks like Radio is taking an early advantage here, Lightning."

Lightning: "Not too different then your game earlier today?"

Meyer: "You could say that, but its still early."

Radio continues to drop his right-booted foot excessively into different parts of Ion's mid-section. He then takes his foot, and grinds it into Ion's chest. Ion lets out a scream from the pain. He grabs onto Radio's boot, trying to alleviate the pain. Radio proceeds to press down harder, causing Supernova to intervene. He comes over and has Radio step back from Ion. Radio begins to argue with Supernova, as he pulls onto his own shirt indicating his authority in the match. Radio then turns back to Ion...

*SMACK*

Lightning: "WOW, what a kick to the jaw!"

Meyer: "Now that was a shot in the mouth!"

Radio drops to the ground, with Ion going for the cover...

KICKOUT!

Supernova jumps up, indicating a count of two. Meanwhile, Ion begins landing sharp hits to the face of Radio.

Meyer: "That seemed kinda fast to me."

Lightning: "I think so too. So much for being impartial."

Ion picks up Radio and sends him into the corner. Radio hits with immense force, as Ion runs the adjacent corner. With a running start, he launches himself into the air landing a dropkick to Radio. Ion rolls to the side, as Radio drops to the mat and rolls onto his back. Ion gets up onto the top turnbuckle, posing for a now slightly mixed crowd. He jumps...

Lightning: "Moonsault landing on Radio! He's going for the cover again!"

KICKOUT!

Meyer: "This doesn't seem fair at all."

Ion gets up and looks at Supernova, to his surprise of not getting a three count. He then turns to a laid out Radio as he begins to stir and trying to pull himself up. Using the rope for assistance, he makes it back up. Ion is waiting for him and lands a loud chop across the chest of Radio. He hits him with another chop, causing him to stagger back into the corner. Ion walks over and continues to deliver chops to Radio...

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Supernova walks over and creates separation between Ion and Radio. After a few moments, Ion proceeds back towards Radio. He is then met with a elbow to the face. Ion stumbles backwards and runs back at Radio but gets side-stepped and hits the corner turnbuckle hard. As he turns around holding his chest, Radio flings his arms behind the ropes and hits his own series of chops

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Meyer: "Taste of his own medicine!"

Radio the sends Ion into the opposite corner, and follows suit with a clothesline attempt. Radio then gets hit with a boot to the face. As he turns his back towards the corner, Ion climbs to the top turnbuckle and wait for him to turn back around. As Radio turns, Ion jumps of to a cross-body on Radio.

*SLAM*

Lightning- Reversed into a belly-to-belly suplex!

Radio goes for the cover...

KICKOUT!

Radio jumps up showing frustration with Supernova, as he gets back into his face. Once again, Supernova grabs his shirt and motions him to back off. Suddenly, Ion gets Radio into a roll-up...

KICKOUT!

Radio rolls out of the ring to gain a little composure. Ion goes right after him, turns him and delivers a strong right hand. Radio stagger a little, but delivers his own right hand. They continue to trade blows, while Supernova begins the count.

*1.....2.......3......4*

Radio begins to gain the upper hand, and sends Ion into the steel steps with an irish whip. Ion bounces off the stairs with enough force to knock off the top half, exposing the bottom half. Radio looks towards the ring with the intention of getting back in. Yet, he thinks better of himslef and walks back over to Ion.

*5.................6*

Radio gets towards Ion who has moves slightly away from the steps. Radio bends over and begins to pick up Ion to put him back into the ring. As he gets Ion to his feet, Radio notices him coming to. Ion breaks free of Radio, grabs him and suplexes Radio onto the exposed stairs.

Meyer: "OUCH!"

Lightning: "It's not looking good for Radio now."

Ion then slides into the ring quickly as Supernova continues the count...

*7...8...9........................................................................*

Supernova suddenly stops counting Radio out, and proceeds to cross his arms. He then leans up against the ropes and pulls out his pocket watch. Ion looks at Supernova with an enraged look on his face. He walks over yelling onto Supernova's face, while pointing towards Radio who is beginning to get back to his feet. While still holding his watch, he looks up at Ion and pulls on his shirt. Ion starts stomping, smacking his hands calling for him to count to ten. Radio proceeds back into the ring, with Ion still focused on Supernova. Ion get within inches of Supernova's face, when he closes his pocket watch. He puts it back into his pocket, and points behind Ion. Ion spins around to find Radio in the ring. Radio picks him up...

Meyer: "AROUND THE GALAXY!"

Radio goes for the cover.....

KICKOUT!

Ion somehow kicks out of Radio's finishing move. Ion rolls onto his stomach, while Radio jumps up. Radio is digging down deep to get some energy to try and finish off Ion. He then decides to pick up Ion and throw him outside the ring. Radio quickly follow and proceeds to stand over Ion. Supernova begins the count to ten once again...

*1...2...3...*

Radio walks towards the announcer's table, removing the topper and monitors inside.

Lightning: "Don't do that! We still have another match to commentate!"

Meyer- I don't think he's worried about the other match!

Radio then turns back to Ion who is now back to his feet. Ion hits Radio with a stiff right hand. Radio rolls onto the table as Ion proceed up as well...

*4....5........6*

Ion brings Radio to his feet, while placing his head between his legs. It appears he is going to attempt a bulldog through the table.

Meyer: "NO DON'T DO THIS!"

Ion raises Radio up, but he keeps himself from getting lifted. Ion tries again, but is stopped once again. Radio manages to free himself from between Ion's legs, hitting a hard right.

*7...................8.........................*

Radio hits another right, almost causing Ion to fall off the table. Radio reaches back to hit another right, and Ion ducks. As Radio comes forward, Ion wraps his arms around Radio's neck...

Lightning: "DDT!!"

Ion quickly rolls away from the wrecked table and slides back into the ring....

*9.............................................................................................................*

Supernova once again stops counting at nine, and leans up against the ropes, pulling out his pocket watch. He begins to look at the time, and looks back up at Ion. Ion, now beyond himself, smacks the pocket watch out of Supernova's hand. It sails into the crowd of now booing fans. Supernova then prepares to hit Ion, but slides out of the ring instead. He walks over to the announcer, and grabs the microphone

Supernova- Your winner, as a result of disqualification, and new number one contender for MY XWF Television Championship, Mister Radio!

Mr. Radio is still down and out and Swift Ion is throwing a fit in the ring! He's yelling and screaming at Mr. Supernova until... CRRRACK! Supernova takes the chain of his pocket watch and whips the watch right around into Swift's face! The watch is undamaged but Swift gets a big gash on his face where he was struck.

It looks like Mr. Supernova is getting ready for something here... both men at a stand off. Suddenly from behind Swift Ion comes Mr. Radio with a reverse DDT! Radio and Supernova stand over Swift's body... What are they planning on doing here???

???: Stop right there!

Whose voice is that?

It's..

It's...

IT'S OUR KING! It's KING MADISON!!!

He is being brought down the ramp by several black servants wearing nothing but loin cloths and holding tampons in their teeth.

King Madison: Alright, lower my throne, Blacks!

They lower him and allow him to stand and walk the rest of the way to the ring so he can enter it. He comes face to face with Supernova and Radio.

King Madison: Do you really think your king is going to stand by idly as you commit these heinous acts?

Madison reaches down to help Swift to his feet. He has some encouraging words for him...

King Madison: There ya go, Swift! Straighten those shoulders and keep that head held high.

Madison eyeballs Swift as Swift sways back and forth, almost tipping over.

King Madison: You know something? I never realized what a good head you have on your shoulders. It'd be a shame if you ever lost it.

That's when things get awkward. The crowd silences and a low murmur begins amongst the fans in attendance. Everyone here knows it's not a good thing if Madison takes special interest in your head. Turning to his black slaves, Madison orders...

King Madison: BRING ME THE GUILLOTINE!

A huge, mixed roar erupts from the fans as Mr. Radio and Mr. Supernova look up the ramp to see Madison's tampon chewing slaves return from the back with a massive guillotine! The blade is about 10 times higher than a normal guillotine. Also, there appears to be a mirror on the bottom, facing up?

King Madison: As you can see I had this one modified so those last couple seconds of your life seem to take hours, Swift. Not only will the blade fall for what feels like an eternity, but you'll also see through that grounded mirror exactly when the blade is released and you'll get to see it travel down. Consider this my special gift to you-- nobody ELSE who I've ever decapitated had these extra privileges, Swift.

Swift Ion: This is ridiculous, Randy Orton! I'm getting out of here!

King Madison: What the fuck did you just call me? I think you forgot to swap out names that don't matter in XWF for names that DO matter. Here... try again.

Madison stands back and lets Swift take another crack at it.

Swift Ion: Um, OK in that case, screw you John Madison! I don't need to stand by and take this!

Just then, Madison snaps his fingers and all of his black slaves in loin cloths storm the ring and start beating down Swift Ion!

King Madison: Take that, Daniel Bryan! Err, I mean Swift Ion.

Radio and Supernova seem confused, but what really matters here is that Swift is getting a beat down so they do what anybody would do... THEY ATTACK TOO! Radio and Supernova join the slaves in beating down Swift as King Madison looks on very pleased.

???: Hey! HEY! Madison!

Who is that? Somebody rushes out from the back with a microphone!

It's PAUL HEYMAN! What does Monday Madness' GM want with this situation?

Heyman: Madison, if you think I'm going to stand in the back and let you decapitate one of my own Madness roster members, you've got another thing coming.

Heyman does that angry wobble-walk straight to the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope, almost getting stuck on his way through but Madison is kind enough to pull up that bottom rope a little so Heyman can finish rolling in.

Madison: My my, Heyman, I'm sorry to offend... did you want to release the blade on poor Swift yourself? I didn't mean to step on your toes.

Heyman and Madison come eye to eye. Heyman doesn't look one bit amused by Madison's sarcastic comments.

There is a long pause...

Heyman gets ready to let Madison have it! He's going to save Swift Ion!

Heyman: You know what, King? I'd be HONORED to be the one to chop that cheating ingrate's head off! THANK YOU!

The fans gasp! Whaaaaat?!?!?! Heyman and Madison are SHAKING HANDS!!! They've come together for a common goal, but why? WHY? What has Swift Ion done for a second time? Heyman seems to be implying that Ion somehow has cheated... could it be? Could he be on them roids again? His neck did look like it was getting too thick lately...

Heyman: Beat that man down and then get that thick neck of his into the guillotine!

Heyman doesn't even waste time. He's literally yelling orders RIGHT AT Madison's slaves! Madison seems impressed and winks at his slaves to let them know it's alright to obey the fat, screaming, Jewish man.

Everybody decides to just kick and stomp Swift a little while longer and they even invite some of the fans to do so.

...a LONG while passes... more and more random people just help themselves into the ring to lay into this poor boy. Madison, Heyman and the others literally wait and let just about every fan in the building take a few shots at Swift's limp body before they lock him in the guillotine. Some of the fans inject Swift with needles or stab him with knives... whatever they feel like doing!

Once Swift is locked in the guillotine and all the fans have returned to their seats...

OH NO! IT CAN'T BE!

Dwayne "The Schlong" Johnson, The Crimson Dong, and Mr. XWF all rush down the aisle with HUGE erections! The horny trio all slide into the ring and then all take turns sliding into Swift Ion! Crimson Dong and Mr. XWF both double penetrate Swift's mouth while The Schlong takes up the rear and plows like crazy. They start rotating positions like they're playing some kind of musical chairs.

Madison, Heyman, Radio, Supernova, and all the black slaves in loin cloths just stare at each other and let the horny men do their dirty deed. Madison checks his crown to make sure it isn't smudged at all... Heyman checks his cell phone for some new texts... anything to pass the time while the raping is commencing.

Finally, after about an hour, all three of them have blown their loads multiple times and are finally satisfied.

King Madison: Alright! Now that we're all here and all of the preparations are complete, it's time to do the deed. Is there anyone among us who objects to dat Ion boy losing his head here tonight?

Everybody looks around but nobody objects. It looks like Crimson Dong, Mr. XWF and The Schlong are getting erections again though, so Madison speeds things up.

King Madison: Alright I can see we better hurry.

Heyman pours some coffee onto Swift's head to wake him back up while he's locked into the guillotine. Swift's head is firmly in place as he stares down at the mirror below him. He is able to see the LONG stretch all the way up to where that blade awaits.

Heyman: Swift Ion, as the official General Manager of the show you are a member of, I hereby RELEASE you from your contract.

Madison and Heyman BOTH put their hands on the release, and together for the common goal they PULL!

Swift sees in the reflection from that grounded mirror that the blade has begun its journey toward his neck.

Everyone looks on intently as the blade falls...

and falls...

and falls...

and falls...

and falls...

and falls...

and falls...

and falls...

and falls...

and falls...

Radio's eyes widen... Madison licks his lips... Heyman lets out a cackle... Supernova whips the back of Swift's head with that pocket watch...

Swift Ion: Ouch!

SLICE! Thud... his head bounces and rolls right over to Heyman's foot! Heyman stomps his foot down onto Ion's head and it's so bloody it shoots out from under his foot and smacks Radio in the thigh! Radio decides to stomp on the head but again, it's so slippery that now it slips over toward John Madison who runs up and kicks it! The head goes flying far into the crowd!

Mr. XWF, Dwayne, and Crimson Dong have started raping the decapitated body while Madison looks on laughing and encouraging them to go harder. What a horrible end to Swift Ion's journey! It would seem that whatever Swift tried doing to tip the scales in his favor has come back to bite him in the ass, or more specifically fuck him in the ass.

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Lightning's post:
(09-01-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Chris MacBeth (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), John_Black (09-01-2013), Matt Lennox (09-02-2013), Minxs (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013), Mr. XWF (09-02-2013), Rebel (09-01-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013), Tony Santos (09-01-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-01-2013, 10:30 AM

[Image: olivia-wilde-gif-15.gif]

"Little punk got what was coming to him."

That is also my OOC thoughts on this matter.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013), Tony Santos (09-01-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-01-2013, 10:38 AM

[Image: tumblr_static_alice_o_gifsoup.com__1_.gif]

Hehehehehehehe That was fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Minxs's post:
Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2013, 10:48 AM

Next week's Shove-It: Crimson Dong gets kidnapped by Mr. XWF. The Dong stands, naked, hands and ankles bound by rope from the ceiling and floor. Mr. XWF, samurai sword in hand, threatens loudly to chop off the Dong's pee pee. On one side, Peter Gilmour, and on the other, Jesse Diaz. If Gilmour wins, the Dong keeps his dong, and if he loses, the Dong's dong goes bye bye.

Will Petey lose his cool and run away from the sight of another man's flaccid penis just feet away, or will his love of beating bitches prevail to save the Dong's honor?

Who will succeed? Will Dong ever be able to father little Crimson Dongs to carry on his legacy of sex jokes and saucy dance routines?

STAY TUNED!

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(09-01-2013), (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Minxs (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-01-2013, 10:50 AM

He fucking cheated again? If he did then I've beaten the shit twice where he has plagiarized!

If he didn't then...What Jessie Said.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Minxs (09-01-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-01-2013, 11:09 AM

(09-01-2013, 10:48 AM)Tony Santos Said: Next week's Shove-It: Crimson Dong gets kidnapped by Mr. XWF. The Dong stands, naked, hands and ankles bound by rope from the ceiling and floor. Mr. XWF, samurai sword in hand, threatens loudly to chop off the Dong's pee pee. On one side, Peter Gilmour, and on the other, Jesse Diaz. If Gilmour wins, the Dong keeps his dong, and if he loses, the Dong's dong goes bye bye.

Will Petey lose his cool and run away from the sight of another man's flaccid penis just feet away, or will his love of beating bitches prevail to save the Dong's honor?

Who will succeed? Will Dong ever be able to father little Crimson Dongs to carry on his legacy of sex jokes and saucy dance routines?

STAY TUNED!

ill let the dong's well. DONG get cut off.. Wink

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Tony Santos (09-01-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-30-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-01-2013, 11:21 AM

What happend?? I login for the first time since August 12th and I get killed?? What happend?? I don't remember RPing about 8 million times in two days. we all know I can't do that. Why would I cheat again....Oh wait, so this is what a concussion means when you go head up with someone.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2013, 11:24 AM

HE DID CHEAT! Example:

Promo: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6129

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/17524...rios-title

Seriously, get the hell out of here.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Lightning (09-01-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 11:25 AM

(09-01-2013, 11:24 AM)Tony Santos Said: HE DID CHEAT! Example:

Promo: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6129

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/17524...rios-title

Seriously, get the hell out of here.

That wasn't the only one, either. I found two, and brought one up to Madison (among others, but that's the way the giant Skype chat goes.)

Seriously, good fucking riddance.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Tony Santos (09-01-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-01-2013, 11:27 AM

There's no denying this.

What you're doing is attempting to distance yourself from it, and in a considerably poor attempt if I do say so myself. We're supposed to believe that maybe somebody was sneaking into your home to post from your account and IP address all those days, knowing that if they posted plagiarized work from your account that they'd get you in trouble? Did you REALLY piss your neighbor off that badly that they were sneaking in and framing you, and doing it in the exact manner that matches what you did the first time you got caught?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Tony Santos (09-01-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-01-2013, 11:29 AM

Why would I cheat when I have an concussion? Of I did cheat, I apologize. I know I'm supposed to banned permanently, but really why would I come back and cheat myself to victory...AGAIN!?! Theres no use to. If I remember correctly, my first RPs when I car back are originally from. I made those RPs when I first got banned. Second, why would I RP if I can't even remember what the storylines is. And third, I like being here. I wouldn't have came back to do the same thing. Theres no point of cheating again, when I come back and got me a feud going.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 11:30 AM

Hell, story time everyone:

I was reading his eighth RP for the TV Title Contender's match, and there popped out a line about Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, with no rhyme or reason, like he switched out the names of Ion and Radio for them. Curious, I google searched it, and low and behold, he did the opposite. He added Ion and Radio over Bryan and Orton. It was the same exact thing as another B/R article, just shopped a bit to fit the name.

He's done this twice now.

Fuck him.
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2013, 11:31 AM

(09-01-2013, 11:27 AM)Administrator Said: There's no denying this.

What you're doing is attempting to distance yourself from it, and in a considerably poor attempt if I do say so myself. We're supposed to believe that maybe somebody was sneaking into your home to post from your account and IP address all those days, knowing that if they posted plagiarized work from your account that they'd get you in trouble? Did you REALLY piss your neighbor off that badly that they were sneaking in and framing you, and doing it in the exact manner that matches what you did the first time you got caught?

That neighbor is really shitty at this whole "revenge" thing.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Wallace Witasick (11-30-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-01-2013, 11:32 AM

Related:

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-01-2013, 11:32 AM

OOC - There's absolutely no way you can get yourself out of this. How dare you even attempt to cheat, everyone here or so I believe works pretty hard to make their ORIGINAL rp's and wouldn't even think of going to another source to PLAGIARIZE they're material. You've said you're only 15 years old and you sure showed it by doing what you did. I hope this teaches you a lesson, don't plagiarize.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2013, 11:34 AM

Yeah, fuck him. Just ban him, please, and let's move on. His plagiarized promos weren't even good.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-30-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-01-2013, 11:35 AM

OOC: So, if you don't believe me. Then why would I never sign out??? I stay on my account. There is thing called family, friends, neighbors or anything else that you want to say, like to fuck around all the time. And I LOVE Wrestling and I have ttold my friends about my cheating, and they think/know Tyga I'm to old to STILL be in High School watching WWE or any other Organizations.

I learned from my consequences when I came back. Just a week after I came back, I had an concussion. When do you guys really believe that I SWIFT FUCKING ION could write RPs like that fucking long. I would have to have a match every other week for a macth to RP. But delete me or permanently ban me.

I am actually not a bad guy. This is my strike three. And I get it, do what you have to do...

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-01-2013, 11:39 AM

I love the changes you made to Ion's account Smile

Or maybe he didn't plagiarize... MAYBE BLEACHERREPORT PLAGIARIZED HIM!!! SWIFT ION'S GETTING FRAMED!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013), Tony Santos (09-01-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-30-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-01-2013, 11:39 AM

(09-01-2013, 11:29 AM)Swift Ion Said: Why would I cheat when I have an concussion? Of I did cheat, I apologize. I know I'm supposed to banned permanently, but really why would I come back and cheat myself to victory...AGAIN!?! Theres no use to. If I remember correctly, my first RPs when I car back are originally from. I made those RPs when I first got banned. Second, why would I RP if I can't even remember what the storylines is. And third, I like being here. I wouldn't have came back to do the same thing. Theres no point of cheating again, when I come back and got me a feud going.

My Fair Son, YOU cheated AGAIN and tried to screw Mr. Radio over.

Do I think Ion really deserved getting his head chopped off AND him getting raped by an orgie of men in that ring?

I think that totally fair, in my honest opinion.

You set your ass up with that B/R you just copied and edited it thinking we are dumb enough to accept as an roleplay.

Ion, don't ever role play on here if you are so worried about winning on some efed. I think you should find another efed who cater to your cheating ways.

/imdone

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-30-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 11:44 AM

I would like to take the time to offer an apology to Lightning, for something Ion won't do.

I apologize that Ion's decisions could very well overshadow the show itself, that you put a whole hell of a lot of time into. You as a guest GM don't deserve that shit, nor does any GM deserve to have their show turn into a three ring circus for a cheater or a sore loser or whatever.

You did an excellent job, Lightning.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Lightning (09-02-2013), Minxs (09-01-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013), Tony Santos (09-01-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2013, 11:51 AM

Poor bleacher report, i actually read their stuff quite a bit.

Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

OOC: Since I like to cheat, ill go.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Swift Ion's post:
Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-02-2013), Smoke (03-05-2014), Wallace Witasick (11-30-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

(09-01-2013, 11:44 AM)Jessie Diaz Said: I would like to take the time to offer an apology to Lightning, for something Ion won't do.

I apologize that Ion's decisions could very well overshadow the show itself, that you put a whole hell of a lot of time into. You as a guest GM don't deserve that shit, nor does any GM deserve to have their show turn into a three ring circus for a cheater or a sore loser or whatever.

You did an excellent job, Lightning.

Honestly, this is bringing more attention to the show. Sure, the initial reason and focus is a god damn shithead, but I'm now dedicating myself to reading this show the entire way through. I suggest that all do the same. Lightning is a dedicated son of a bitch.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Lightning (09-02-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-01-2013, 11:52 AM

(09-01-2013, 11:51 AM)Swift Ion Said: OOC: Since you don't believe, ill go. I got my OWN Fed to run that has over 20, 000 people seeing my work and other feds work that put alot more in these shows and create alot more. If you don't believe me check out these shows at this link.

I have my own Roster, Titles, PPVs, everything. XWF hasn't come clear to see that people actually make mistakes in life's. You guys must have some cold ass brains to figure out that you could takeXWF to a place bigger, but that's on you guys.

My FED is GFX: Grand Federation Xperience of you ever sign up or check it out. The shows there are actually worth watching and creating with Storylines, Graphics, Roleplays also.

YOU just set yourself up, jackass.

If you are going to leave, then leave.

Run your fed and let it end up as WGWF.

Quote:XWF hasn't come clear to see that people actually make mistakes in life's. You guys must have some cold ass brains to figure out that you could take XWF to a place bigger, but that's on you guys.

It's already been big, my Egomaniac douche.

Get the hell out of here already.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
(09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-01-2013, 11:56 AM

(09-01-2013, 11:51 AM)Swift Ion Said: OOC: Since you don't believe, ill go. I got my OWN Fed to run that has over 20, 000 people seeing my work and other feds work that put alot more in these shows and create alot more. If you don't believe me check out these shows at thewrestlinggame.

I have my own Roster, Titles, PPVs, everything. XWF hasn't come clear to see that people actually make mistakes in life's. You guys must have some cold ass brains to figure out that you could take XWF to a place bigger, but that's on you guys.

My FED is GFX: Grand Federation Xperience of you ever sign up or check it out. The shows there are actually worth watching and creating with Storylines, Graphics, Roleplays also. They have their on life's to plus they finish their shows in a week. I finish mine every Fridays.

Just shut up. Get out of here. I worked hard this week and look what ended up happening, again! I didnt lose but i didnt win either. I won by forfeit, thats not a fair win to me. so just get out of here and dont come back. Im doing what Santos is doing and reading this very Dedicated mans work!

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-01-2013, 11:59 AM

I might just join his federation as Swift Ion and post the exact same RP's he did lol
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
(09-01-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-01-2013, 12:09 PM

its so haaaaaaaaaaaaard to say goooooooooodbyeeeeeeeee to a plagerizerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-01-2013, 12:10 PM

(09-01-2013, 12:05 PM)Jo Jo Offerman Said: I would have to send you a contract, then you would accept or refuse aand this is what iit looks like.

The undersigned Ion (from now on "GM") as
legal delegate for the roster Grand Federation
Xperience (from now on "Roster") and Ion
(from now on "Wrestler") sign a partnership
deal for the wrestler's appearances in the
sports and entertainment shows of the Roster
owned by this GM. The apparitions can be,
based on the needing of the show and the
GM's decision, wrestling matches, cutscenes of
other kind, talk shows, interviews and/or
other.

THE TWO SIDES AGREE ON THE FOLLOWING
CLAUSES:

1. Contract length
This contract has validity from the signing
(2013-8-21 ), to the midnight of 2013-11-13
included.

2. Salary
The GM will grant to the Wrestler a salary of a
Main eventer every appearance, in addition to
this, the wrestler has opportunities to earn
benefits listed in the successive paragraph.

3. Additional clauses
The GM aswell as the wrestler must respect the
following clauses:
- The GM guarantees that the wrestler will
appear 4 times times in the show during the
season.

4. Contract quitting
The two sides can break the contract in any
moment, following those fees:
- If the two sides mutually agree to break the
contract, this will be cancelled without any fee
at any of the two sides (Consensual Break).

5. Merchandising
The GM will grant to give a percentage to the
Wrestler on the sold merchandise che that will
represent the Wrestler, or his trademark or
particular catch phrase.
The agreed percentage is 70% of personal
wrestler's merchandising selled.

Woah, woah Jojo slow down. There are definitely a few tweaks we have to go over.

1. If you're going to sign me, you need to sign to a long term IRON CLAD BIG SHOW contract. I'm not in it for a few months, I'm in it for life time baby. I get to be every single champion you have, and as a matter of fact will run the show.

2 and 3. I get to show up whenever the fuck I want to show up bitch. Since I will be the undisputed GFX god, you must bow down at my fucking feet.

4. Well, since the only way I'd sign is if I owned the entire federation I'd get to decide when I want to quit my own contract bitch... it would be nothing without me.

5. I'M GETTING ALL THE INCOME.
Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-01-2013, 01:03 PM

Fist off...once I heard he cheated again, I was kinda pissed off. I would say I wanted to piss a shit, but I had a feeling he was cheating. I didn't get to reading all his RPs before Shane told me, but some of his work seemed too cut and pasted (literally). I wanna let you know, I didn't write the whole "execution" part of the match. That was by Shane and company, so give credit where its due. I appreciate all the positive feedback for the show in general, and do suggest reading the entire show. In the end, fuck Ion and his bullshit. I wrote the match out the way I planned from the start. I wasn't letting all this force me to alter my plans. On top of all this, I set a limit on the ThunderBowl for 3 RPs max per person. Of course the bastard couldn't follow one simple fucking rule. He even pm me about it and I re-explained it to him. Fuck him and his cheating bullshit and Iwould hope new players read this and see the repercussions of plagiarizing.

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lightning's post:
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2013, 01:06 PM

Shit bags have a tendancy to do that at times. It's happened to all of us.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 01:39 PM

nananananan hey hey goodbye. Wont miss ya buddy.

Awesome job Lighting Smile

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

09-01-2013, 02:37 PM

THE DONG & SCHLONG CONNECTION WITH MR. XWF HAVE SPOKEN.

RING STING IS A BITCH.

YEAH BOI WE FUCKED HIS BRAINS OUT......Literally

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's post:
Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Mr. Radio (09-01-2013), Tony Santos (09-01-2013)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2013, 02:48 PM

Here's the thing. The concept of someone logging into someone's account and fucking around, isn't a totally unheard of concept. However, someone doing it repeatedly and posting copied rps for a match repeatedly, is just out of this world insane. Yes, I can get that friends like to fuck around and do shit to mess with you, but what you're suggesting is like diabolical. That your friend comes in and logs onto the XWF as you and knows you were caught cheating and maliciously attempts to get you thrown out of the fed, all while you're stumbling around with a concussion. That is the story you're presenting the fed with, right? Your friend, or family member took time out each day to hack your account and then post a copied rp for your match, while you weren't coherent enough to know what was going on. Just take a moment and really think about how that sounds. Are you perchance related to, or friends with Dr. Evil? Was he stroking Mr. Bigglesworth, while he was ruining your second chance in the XWF?

No, because that didn't happen, but that's a pretty impressive story and maybe if you would have used that type of imagination and creativity towards your rp, instead of copying and pasting it from some other source. You wouldn't be in this situation now.

I have to tell you though, I'm not at all shocked you were caught doing this again. You got caught cheating once and failed to understand why, that was bad. You thought GMs gave wins to people for story lines and if I remember correctly, even asked to be given a win once, because you were losing so much. So of course this was what was going to happen. You just don't get what it takes to coexist in the XWF and you never will. Simple as that.

I'd say I hope you'll learn from this, but you won't. You probably think everyone else is at fault. If anything I feel sorry for you. That you can exist and be that deluded from reality, astounds me to no end. So goodbye Ion. Please for your sake and all of ours....never attempt to return. Whether it's allowed, or you try and sneak in, just don't. Stay gone this time.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Cam Lang (09-01-2013), Lightning (09-01-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-01-2013, 03:37 PM

I am so pissed of about this it's ridiculous.

Copying work from another source is the most offensive thing you can do.

It's offensive to the people who put in the effort to write your match and results.
It's offensive to your opponent who ha worked their ass off to beat you.
It's offensive to every other writer on this website who creates original stuff out of their own enjoyment. Losing can be frustrating, and there are some people on this site who need to improve their work to compete for a title including myself. But to completely overturn these rules to cheat and use someone else's work is an offence that is clearly ban worthy. Doing it twice is pathetic.
It's also offensive to the person who's work you copied. They worked hard on a piece of writing and you trying to pass it off as your own is just awful.

You deserve to be banned. Nothing excuses this.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-01-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-01-2013), Lightning (09-01-2013), Matt Lennox (09-02-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-01-2013, 10:56 PM

I can completely identify with you Mr. Radio as well as all of those that were affected by Ion's actions, I was actually a victim of Ion's original cheating. I put a lot of effort into each and every RP I do and even when I have a busy week or have shit going on in my life, I don't sit and make excuses, I do the best I can and bust my ass and try to do the best work I can because I really enjoy writing and I really enjoy what we all do here and working with all of you. And like you Radio I saw a LOT of hard work and effort I put into making a huge match on Heyman's show and Madness, I saw that all go down the drain and wasted because of immaturity and bullshit. I kept my mouth relatively shut when it initially happened to me out of respect for Heyman and plus there is no point getting into a war of words with someone that foolish. Seeing that this has happened AGAIN and especially in the fashion that it has, I had to at least put my two cents in on this. I hope this is the last we see of this guy. I honestly thought he should have been gone the first time but I get, understand, and somewhat agree we all deserve second chances. But to sit here and waste it and pull this crap again and then try to pull some bullshit and talk your way out of it or around it or being an arrogant child and self-promote yourself? Not to mention that I was supposed to face him and "his partner" tomorrow, so for the SECOND time, the hard work that I have put into my work over the past week goes down the drain. I take great offense as Im sure most of you do or would. We all try to work hard and have fun and put on the best shows we can because this is an awesome place and its pathetic that we have to deal with crap like this. I apologize to Lightning for bringing this back up, and apologize to Heyman and Madison and everyone and I hope I do not get in trouble for what I have said but I felt like as a previous victim that like everyone here I should at least share my opinion on the matter.

Anyways, I hope after tonight/today, we can all officially move on and enjoy Lightning's show and enjoy the rest of the week. Loved the show Lightning, hope you run another one sometime soon, keep up your hard work and the same to all of you, keep up the hard work

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Cam Lang (09-02-2013), Lightning (09-02-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-02-2013, 06:41 AM

Jeez, I'm don't get on for a little while and all kinds of shit happens. On Friday night, I was wondering why Ion had posted like 7 role plays. I had read Lightning's rule of 3 max. Funny stuff!
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2013, 07:04 AM

Was he also cheating against me and Morrison on madness?

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2013, 07:18 AM

This actually created a fun little time wasting activity of mine where I'm looking for the sources of all of his RPs. This is fantastic.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Cam Lang (09-02-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-02-2013, 08:20 AM

(09-02-2013, 07:04 AM)Matt Lennox Said: Was he also cheating against me and Morrison on madness?

Good question partner. I wouldn't doubt it, then again I don't know. We were going to kick their overrated tag teams ass anyway so aint like it woulda mattered lol.

And yes usually Im not the biggest fan of all of the WAY over the top stuff that happens here sometime, I guess Im so used to the real life wrestling shows and more old-school and prefer the normal stuff but ill admit the execution and rape and stuff like that that happened to Ion was hilarious

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 08:50 AM

Hate Post Like Post