Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harsh honest feedback.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-29-2013, 05:57 PM Shocked  Harsh honest feedback. -->

If anyone wants some hard honest feedback on a RP then PM me. I don't have time to respond to everyone on the fed but seeing as I'm a ex competitor and have managerial experience prior to XWF and a partial amount in XWF I thought I would set this up. No one else will see my harsh feedback!

Warning: it will be much more brutally honest than most!

Ps I know in some people's eyes I was never that good anyway do this is just for those who appreciate my opinion!!

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-29-2013, 06:12 PM

I'm still waiting for the feedback on the rp I sent you lol

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2013, 06:39 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-30-2013, 12:50 AM

When I get on the lappy I will respond, Maddy which one would you prefer?

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2013, 10:57 AM

1st
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-30-2013, 02:09 PM

Here.

Wanted some feedback because it's more or less an entirely different style to my previous RPs for Warfare, and I wanted to see if it went well at all. Personally I like it but my opinion's the least important, ain't it? I'll probably post a thread with all of the series when I finish it but I'd like some reception on this one ahead of time.

Thanks in advance.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-07-2013, 01:39 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6229

All of the ones I posted in that thread... at least, the ones in response to Nazi, if you'd rather not read the "Black Bat" piece in the first post, which was written in 2007.

And yes, I know what you're thinking. That I "don't want feedback". But I do. As long as you don't tell me to drop the character or cut down my writing... I'm all ears. Keep in mind, however, that I've just begun writing again, after a three year hiatus, and I'm simply shaking off the cobwebs at this point. This isn't my best work, by far, but I'd like to know where exactly I stand in this moment. And I know you probably wouldn't be willing to read the Prologue to my story series [which is definitely my best work, hands down] ... or anything non-XWF for that matter ... so this is pretty much all I have. Though... I do have this --

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6328

It's a post for the UFO title... and it contains the entirety of my Prologue. If that counts... PLEASE let me know what you think. And I would like for you to post your response here. Thank you.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-09-2013, 02:39 AM

The first post lost my attention too soon for me to even bother finish reading it. Sorry about that, but if you are going to continue to write long posts you have to hold the reader's attention for the duration of the post.

I don't even get why you want feedback on any of this? They have no relevance to anything? These are old pieces that you've resubmitted without actually adapting it. Come back to me when you have something serious for me to analyse.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(09-09-2013), Cam Lang (09-09-2013), Minxs (09-09-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-09-2013, 08:14 AM

[NOTiCE: This post is ONLY long because I copied and pasted my roleplays into it to prove my point. Sans rp's, this isn't an entirely long post. Take care.]

What made you lose interest in it? And could you go ahead and read the parts where he's speaking, in hot pink? Please? I truly believe I'm better at writing speech than I am with details. IF you could let me know what you think of his dialogue, that would be appreciated.

... and after writing that, i read your second line.

i wrote the above trying to be nice and understanding, but...

... those aren't old pieces.

i wrote those in response to nazi...

that seriously upsets me. especially when micah agreed with you... yet she ASKED if she could do that herself. and i actually agreed that she had a reason to do so.

but i don't do that. ever. the only time i've re-used old material was for matches, but as far as roleplaying is concerned?

it is original. pay attention to it, you nitwit, seriously, they address nazi SPECIFICALLY.

don't believe me?

in response to this --

"So this is the state I return to find this federation in? Overrun with filth and decay. Packed to the brim with insubstantial waste and garbage. I'm fucking disgusted! Letting this clearly diseased and mentally insufficient creature exist in this federation is a crime against humanity. This clear homosexual is an impurity that must be cleansed from not only the XWF but he must be revoked from being allowed to live on this planet. His kind is a contamination that must be wiped out completely. You must cure the infection before it manifests. The only cure...for this disease is death. The only answer on how to deal with this putrescence is quick and immediate annihilation. Rayne is it? Enjoy your small amount of fresh air and freedom while you are simply allowed to exist here. The time of your extermination is vastly approaching. You shall be dealt with swiftly and efficiently as any infestation should be taken care of. For I have returned and with my arrival comes the cleansing of this federation once and for all. Sieg Heil!"

I wrote this --

September... it was the month he'd been waiting for. The month where it would all begin... again. For three--long--years, he'd been away from the game... but no more. He looked at himself in the mirror each day... he loved who he'd become... but he despised what he'd been doing for the past few years--

Nothing.

It bothered him to no end... for ten, glorious years, he'd seen so many things... BEEN THROUGH so many things... but then, suddenly... it all dissapeared. But... he was ready. Ready to return to that which had made him what he is today. To return... to the game.

Our scene opens... upon a forest. The raYne Forest. His safe haven-- his home away from home. All of the times he spent here... passing through the trees, on the way to the River raYne... up the mountain's peak, to rest in his cabin... the cabin he called his "True Home". The one place he knew he was safe from the hatred of the outside world...

... that is. Until that fateful day... oh so long ago...

"I am the Blood God. Believe in me... and be led down the path to immortality... See you in your dreams."

Sitting alone in his cabin... visions of Vlad shimmered through the back of his mind. Leaving him clutching at his multi-colored hair... weeping, smearing his make-up... he remembered oh so many things. The past... was frightening. But it was also gorgeous...

... without looking at the camera... raYne spoke,
"Do you know... how difficult it is... to change what you've always been...," Suddenly, raYne rips his head from his palms, and stares into the camera... cold... a look betraying his sparkling outward appearance... "Nazi. Do you KNOW how much hatred I've had to overcome? Since the day I was BORN? My father... Alexis... Javex... and the list goes on and on. I saw you... spewing forth all of this shallow-minded drivel... do you REALIZE...

"... do you realize what I could do to you? No, LOOK AT ME... do you KNOW what I could do to you? Simply for declaring yourself superior. You're not superior. You're the same. And do you know how you are?

"... because you're looked down upon. You're hated. You're cast aside...

"...",
raYne looks away for a second... before returning his gaze... only, this time? A beaming smile has replaced the fury and sadness that stood there before. He giggled.

"Babe... you're cute. Very... very cute. And I like that. Regardless of all of this hate you feel toward ME? ... I feel none for you. Because I know you.

"... iAm you. The same hate you have for me... is the same hate oh so many have for you.

"The only thing I hate? Is hate itself.

"And... that's why I've come here.

"Just as you wish to 'cleanse'... so do I. i_Wish to cleanse this company of all the hate that fills it to the brim, like the beer in Peter Gilmour's can... he seems like a beer drinker to me. How else do you explain that awful gut?

"But-- I know, deep within my heart of hearts... that you WILL BELiEVE... in me. As I Believe in each and every one of you.

"You're absolutely right... infections MUST be dealt with. Swiftly... and efficiently.

"And iAm here... to wipe out the disease that is hate.

"... beginning with you.

"See you soon, darling.

"Sooner than you think."

raYne smiles at the camera... eyelids bedazzld with glitter... wearing a shredded pair of jeans, a purple tee with the word 'Believe' written across the front in white... and a dragon pendant around his throat. He blows a kiss, before motioning his hands into the heart symbol... before, once again, giggling. He walks toward the camera... and turns it off.

#9.11
#let_freedom_ring
#stayTuned

In response to this --

"I don't care how much you overcame I just know what you were dealt was probably deserving. Those people who shunned you, those people who hurt you did it because you deserved it. You're worthless, pathetic and weak. Although you won't be able to overcome what I have in store for you. You can't come back from annihilation. You can't overcome extermination. Just like you can't breathe in zyklon B and survive. No. You won't do anything but bleed and cry out in agony as I grind my boot into your skull. I will stomp the life from you and do a service to the world by cleansing it of another disease. That's what you are. A walking disease, an infection. Your impurity being your homosexuality. The bringer of aids. You're like a plague wrapped in mental illness. Luckily the answer to that....the cure is simple and it comes with your eradication. You see I am bringing about a new day. A revolution of sorts. An era free from insufficient waste and pathetic excuses of human beings such as yourself. The pure and strong shall dominate. While the weak shall do what they do best and die. You and all the rest will be stricken from existence. Then your bodies will be burned in industrial sized ovens. The rise of The Master Race is eminent. There will be nothing you can do. Your fate is sealed. As is the fate of all the impure and inadequate is already decided. Survival of the fittest starts with the death of all that is insubstantial. And I will enjoy hearing those screams that pour from your lungs before death rightfully claims you all. Enjoy this moment of freedom . It's coming to an end sooner than you think. "

I wrote this --

The scene re-opens, this time, outside of the log cabin, upon a mountain in the core of the raYne Forest. It is evening... and the sun is slowly setting. raYne stands upon the peak of the mountain, which isn't an entirely tall mount. ... more like a hill. But it is at a level from which he can see all things transpiring below... he smiles unto himself. Still wearing the purple shirt with sparkling text declaring "BELiEVE". Memories begin to dance their way through his head... though, these ones are far more precious to him... unlike the scars left by Vlad... the Dhampir that at one time, long ago, did something so terrible... that it almost led raYne to end it all. But he didn't. He stood tall. Believed in himself... and returned. Just as he always does. Just as the rain from the heavens... always coming back. It never fails.

These memories that reach into his mind and pull him back in time... they bring him back to his childhood hero... XAW legend, Javex Valerius. The Deite's Dragon. He thinks of all those times he looked up to him... then, he thinks about how JVX was the first male celeb $hane had ever had a crush on... he thinks to himself... about that day...

"I am... I Am... I AM... the Deite's Dragon...
... and Reeve... you sicken me."

Suddenly, raYne's eye begins to twitch...
... that one memory... that day he told Javex the truth...

"... Mr XWF. I'll address you first...," raYne turns an eye to the camera... and now, the smile has vanished. Replaced by a more serious expression. "Cocky... can I call you that? Well... IT DOESN'T MATTER if i_Can... THE Mac Bry says... iAm. So... Cocky. I have but one thing to say to you... you've given me an idea. As I said in the video I sent out earlier... I'm going to be issuing a challenge on Wednesday Night WarFare. And... I've now decided to make it for a triple threat. ... bPrepared."

raYne looks away for a second... down at the river below... the River raYne. He speaks without glancing in the camera's direction, "This brings me to you... Nazi. What a creative being you must be. Even a dick-head like Mr. XWF could point it out... you're a Nazi... named Nazi. Pitiful." raYne looks back toward the camera... and this time? His face is awash with pure malice... he speaks. "Nazi... let's get one thing straight. I am NOT 'homosexual'... iAm bi-sexual. There is a HUGE difference. For the most part, iAm androgynous... which means I have both male and female characteristics. It's a gender thing... not a sexuality thing. And Believe me... when it comes to sexuality? I prefer gals. Why? Because most men are jerks... like the two of you. And you display this magnificently... you DARE say all that I was dealt... EVERYTHING... was deserving? Naz'... did I DESERVE to have my father beat my mother? By the way... my father was black. So... I do hold a bit of a grudge toward African-Americans, due to that one simple fact... but I know no man is created equal. And when I say that? I don't mean races are superior to one another. I mean what one person does... doesn't dictate the actions of an entire group. Yes, my father was a dirt bag. But that holds no account for others of his race. He is one in a line of millions... MANY who are wonderful people. Just like there are whites who are absolute mooks. Such as yourself."

"But my father... he didn't just stop at beating my mother. He slept with my babysitter... do I deserve the MEMORY of my mother leaving me at the age of eight because she could no longer endure that chaos? I don't think so. But I'm sure you would disagree. As is your won't. But I will have you know, good sir...

"... iAm Pure. iAm Strong. iAm BI... iAm straight edge. And?
... iAm better than you. But... I still love you."

raYne looks back toward the river below... the madness in his expression and vocal demeanor slowly dissipating... he continues to speak... "You speak of death... you speak of ENDiNG things... just as Peter Gilmour before you. Naz'... the only thing... and I do mean the ONLY thing 'dying' around here?", raYne then looks directly into the camera's lens, with a smirk playing at the corner of his mouth... the sound of thunder can be heard in the distance... "... is this hate that you speak of. And that Pete speaks of. And that SO MANY speak of... far, far too many."

The thunder gives way to lightning... which gives way to rain. Pouring steadily from the heavens above... cleansing the fury from within raYne... replacing it with a calm... he moves forward with his speech.

"For FAR too long... hate has spread through this planet at every turn. It is disheartening. It saps away at the soul. It begins wars. It leaves families broken. It leads people to become criminals, and drug addicts... and suicide statistics.

"... no more. I, dear friend... am here to make a change. To bring a difference. To PROVE that love... not hate... is the answer.

"Look into my eyes. Do you truly see someone below you? Or... do you see someone on equal ground?

"You also speak of a Revolution. Naz'... that is my very same objective. And it begins on 9.11. A day... once known for such acts of hate. Which only spawned more hate. Nearly on the brink of World War 3... this hatred MUST end. And beginning next Wednesday... the twelfth anniversary of a day of horror... and Hate...

"... on THAT day? iAm beginning a Revolution.
An era... of Love.

"Oh yes, the end IS near...
... iAm your end.

"Believe...
Or BeLeft BeHind."

As the rain continues to fall and soak $hane, he looks down at the raging river... filling it with pure drops of beautiful water...

... raYne dives from the cliff's edge... and down into the depths below.

As our camera pans to catch a glimpse of the sight... we see one word... burning in the river...

- BELiEVE -

#rUready?
#bPrepared

and, in response to this --

"When you address me you can call me Nazi or you can call me sir. Nazi is what I go by as name of sorts but it is not my legal name, it's merely a acronym. But since you're both a negro and infected with homosexuality I assume you also can't read. You aren't intelligent enough to speak properly so why would you be able to read? So since you're an illiterate monkey pretending to be a human this means public files in the XWF, that would have stated things like that wouldn't have helped you.

You're a brain addled waste of space mixed with incompetence and impurity. You speak of me not being creative. I don't care what you think. I don't take the thoughts of those I find unfit to breathe the same oxygen as me into consideration. You aren't suitable to exist. You say you're pure. That's like looking down into the sewer and saying the sludge and shit floating around is good enough to drink. It's not and you aren't pure. You aren't strong. Your impurities make you weak. While I have no impurities. I'm a pure blooded and strong German. My hate and my long line of Aryan decent makes me pure. I am like a well refined machine and I won't fail in eliminating you because of how efficient and powerful I truly am. While you're no more than an ant or a flea by comparison. A spec that can easily be crushed beneath my boot.

But please think that somehow explaining you're bi-sexual makes a difference. That being a man who wants to look like a woman and acts like a woman but still goes for having sex with women, will change my opinion at all. Keep wasting your breath. It changes nothing about your fate and it still shows your mind is warped and therefor makes you unsuitable for survival. "

i posted this --

The scene opens... to the Apollo. Yes, THAT 'Apollo'. THE Apollo. raYne is standing outside, trying to get in... his hair is straightened, he's wearing a pair of shredded jeans, a dark brown shirt with the 'Anarchy' symbol emblazoned across the front in white stitching... and he wears a spiked choker. As well as a pair of dirty black & white sneakers. He looks much less feminine this go 'round... playing toward his masculine side. He steps up to the bouncer...

"Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, YO! Wassup homie! Wassup G-Dawg?! Wassup mah NIGGA'?!"

At this, the bouncer's eyes become as wide as saucers, and he heaves raYne to the cement on his ass. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, WHITE BOY!!!", screams the bouncer.

raYne is left in a crumpled heap. He looks slowly toward the camera... "Nazi-- does that prove anything to you? That I'm not exactly your typical 'negro'? Because I seriously hope it does... I don't wanna try heading into the near by Popeye's Chicken... those bastards have hot gravy... HOT GRAVY..."

After a few moments of introducing himself to the sidewalk, face to... gravel... he begins to pick himself back up to his feet. He dusts himself off, before shoving his hands into his pockets, and then begins trekking along the path. As he walks, he speaks, "Naz'... I honestly couldn't care LESS about what you WISH for me to call you. I'm calling you Naz'. One? Because I give everyone nicknames, dude. It's just who "iAm". And secondly... you haven't earned my respect. So you won't be hearing me utter the word 'sir' in your direction any time soon. Seriously, you can talk about what you've done in the past... but the past isn't what matters. It's what happens... in this moment of now. Show me something NOW? Now that The raYne Storm has arrived? And you'll earn my respect. You can give me all of this 'I'm better than you' talk you want, but dude... the Truth is? It's the other way around. I'm straight edge. I'm devoid of hate. And I'm open-minded... VERY open-minded. The simple fact is... I'm better than you. But... I still love ya."

raYne reaches the end of the sidewalk, and looks across the street-- he finds a woman, struggling to get a hefty load of groceries into her car. She is a bit of a plain jane... but she seems kind, sweet, and gentle-hearted. In her late 20's, and with a bit of a nerdy appearance... $hane smiles to himself. He begins to walk in her direction, speaking while he makes his way.

"By the way? You're neglecting one VERY important fact-- I'm not a guy who "acts like a woman". I am both femme... and masculine. As you can plainly see... my gender changes just as quickly as my mood does-- like the wind. Yes, prior to this promo, I've shown mostly my feminine side. But that, dear Naz'... is only one side of the coin. And that's where your narrow-vision is focused on. Do you know I've had VERY few sexual encounters with men? My longest running relationship was with a gal by the name of Alexis... I had a crush on her since I was in high school. Then... she betrayed me... but that story will come with time. For now, know this-- my sexuality is far less two-sided than my gender. I focus primarily on gals, because they're the ones that interest me. Guys... they're mere objects to me. A gal can be less than stellar looking, but if she has a wonderful personality and is capable of providing an intelligent conversation? I'm hers for the taking. As for men? Either they're so adorable I want to jump their bones immediately... or they're just not my cup of tea. When it comes to men... I need something to look at. For that's all they are to me. Someone to use for one night only... and then discard. Cut and dry, simple as that."

$hane reaches the woman, and smiles at her... nodding toward the bags of groceries. The gal gives a warm smile, and the two begin to pack the bags into the back of the car. After a few moments of working together, the two have completed the task, and the gal asks $hane if there's anything she could do for him in return. "Well," responds $hane, "I'm free tomorrow-- Friday night. I'd love to have someone to have dinner with. I've been awfully lonely lately... I could use a friend." The woman nods her head, the smile beaming brightly, as she speaks, "Not a problem. I'm new in town...", $hane quickly cuts in by stating, "As am I." The woman's smile becomes even more radiant. "... maybe we could discover this place together, then?" $hane shakes his head, a grin spread across his face. "Was thinking the exact same thing." The gal writes down her name, and tells $hane to look for her on Skype... they could continue the conversation as soon as they both arrived home. $hane takes the slip of paper, and tells the lady, "I'd like nothing more. Thank you, darlin'." The woman blushes, but only a bit... before waving, and taking to her vehicle. As she drives off toward home, $hane looks off in her direction... then at the camera. "Naz'... seriously. You know NOTHING about me.

"But you will."

raYne continues to smile, before heading down the block... towards his home. Not the cabin... for that is far behind him now... and there's no telling when he'll return once again. For now... he's heading toward Mac Manor.

~

*30 minutes later*

We find $hane standing within the confines of his personal library, somewhere inside the inner sanctum of 'Mac Manor'... at least, his new, Nebraskan iteration of the locale. You see... back in his hometown of Nowhere, Oklahoma, he had amassed such a sum of cash over his ten+ years in the business, that he managed to make a nice home for himself. But once he packed up and moved to Nebraska, after a long, three year hiatus from the sport... he couldn't afford the same accomodations. But he DID manage to aquire a place that many could only dream of. The economy took a toll on his bank account, as well as his lifestyle... but he's made do. And by "make do"... I mean the guy's got a damned Church inside his house. Yes... a Church. And I don't just mean a room with a couple of benches, a podium, and a tray with crackers & grape juice... But that's a story for another time.

raYne rifles through a few books upon one of the shelves... before coming upon one book in particular. The title reads, "The NeverEnding Epic"... he flips through the pages, but after only a handful... the pages run blank. He speaks without turning toward the camera.
"Naz'... your most grievous of errors? Is assuming, simply due to the fact that I'm a member of both the LGBT and African-American communities... that somehow, I'm illiterate.", at this raYne turns a vile eye toward the camera. The hate burns within, despite The Storm battling to rid it from himself... It still remains.

"Maurice Sendak. Dorothy Allison. Gregory Maguire. Harvey Fierstein. Bret Easton Ellis. Truman Capote. Virginia Woolf. All authors. All members of the LGBT community. As are countless more... and the same can be said for African-Americans. Sir, one of my GREATEST passions is reading... and writing. And this book I hold within my hands... is a testament to that. And yet," raYne glances toward the plethora of empty pages held within his hands, "It is also a testament to my loss of passion...", he looks back into the camera's lens. "... but that is all coming to an end. For you see... that fire that once burned inside of me? It's been reignited... and I will NOT allow it to diminish this time. It will only burn brighter, and more brilliantly by the day. 'Speak properly'? Hey chachi, I've got a little 'tip' for you. It's 'An acronym'. Not 'a acronym'. A tiny bit of grammar 101 for you to digest.

"iAm pure for iAm void of hate... and iAm strong BECAUSE of my weaknesses... and the mere fact I've overcome them,"
raYne slams the book shut, and glares into the camera.

"Soon... you will have a new name to refer to me as.
Victor.
And I don't mean Hugo."

|cut|

"And secondly... you haven't earned my respect. So you won't be hearing me utter the word 'sir' in your direction any time soon."

raYne watches his promo with a worried expression... before realizing it's time to issue an immediate --

REDACTiON --

raYne: IGNORE THOSE TIMES I CALLED YOU SIR!!!

raYne: I WAS HAVING A SUGAR HIGH!!!

raYne: ... blasted Reese's cups. >.<

~ fin ~

= = = = =

Read it. Pay attention to it. I spoke to Nazi, as well as Mr.X', directly. I addressed what they said, specifically. I even went so far as to focus on Nazi's mention of my supposed "illiteracy" by stating LGBT, as well as African-American citizens have been authors. Everything in those three pieces was written as soon as I read what he wrote. This is my passion. I write. That's what I do. That's what I enjoy doing. I see no purpose in coming here to dust off the cob-webs in preperation for The NeverEnding Epic, if I simply intend to use "old material".

Why would you even insinuate that? Seriously? And they DO have relevance. To Nazi. Who posted in MY thread. And whom I plan on having a feud with after his posts in my thread.

And by the way? IF you're referring to the Black Bat, in the VERY first post? Above the roleplays I actually asked for freaking feedback on?

I wrote this --

"All of the ones I posted in that thread... at least, the ones in response to Nazi, if you'd rather not read the "Black Bat" piece in the first post, which was written in 2007."

I told you. IT WAS FROM 2007. I specifically mentioned that before you EVER replied. The ONLY reason I posted that FREAKING thing was to give some back story to my character. It is old. Not up to the par I am now. I seriously don't know why I'm explaining this to you.

I asked for feedback concerning my replies to Nazi. I TOLD you you didn't have to look at the very first post, because it was OLD.

Are you kidding me? Honestly? You get three likes because you failed to pay attention?

Wonderful.

BTW? Since you stopped reading the 'Black Bat' history section... you may want to pay closer attention to the following ---

= = = = =

During the 22 years Reeve was away, his old babysitter had grown tired of Frank, finding him too old for her taste. After hearing the babysitter had left Frank, Beth Gordon ran back to her ex-husband as fast as her feet could take her. You see, since leaving Frank, Beth had lived a miserable life. Having nowhere to go, she lived out of her car, and the only work she could find was selling her drug-riddled body for small sums of money... and more drugs. But when she returned to Frank, she quickly discovered that nothing had changed. He still mistreated her. Any time she did even the slightest thing wrong, he would take the back of his hand to her... knocking her flat to the floor. And eventually, she grew very sick of this.

As Frank and Beth lie in bed, Reeve's mother... bruises scattered about every inch of her body, black eyes... snuck out of the bed. But this time, she wouldn't simply leave Frank to himself, and leave for a life inside her small car. This time she decided to take his rifle from the mantle above the fireplace... And as he walked into the room, checking to make sure his wife hadn't left him for a second time, the last thing he saw was Beth, aiming the long, skinny barrel of his rifle straight at him... before she pulled the trigger, blowing his head clear off his neck.

As Frank's corpse fell to the floor, Beth fell to her knees sobbing... Not because she had killed the husband she knew for years... For she no longer cared anything for him. After all the garbage she had been forced to endure, there wasn't an ounce of love for him left in her body. No... that wasn't the reason she cried. She cried for she knew that she was headed to prison... possibly headed for the chair. And that now, despite the promise she had made to him all those years before, she would never have a chance to see her son again...

- Location: Nowhere, Oklahoma... Time: 10:22pm... Date: October 31, 2007 -

The night of Halloween... All Hallow's Eve. Beth Gordon sat on the cot of her prison cell... The only thing she could think wasn't the fact she was about to have her last walk... but instead, it was of all the fun times her son had enjoyed on this very day... so, so long ago. Beth had her eyes focused on the dirty floor... her hands cuffed together... She hummed a tune to herself. "Hush, Little Baby"... the woman, perhaps 50, slowly lifted her eyes... And after a few moments, she finally realized she had been staring into the eyes of her son for nearly three minutes... without even knowing it.

Beth quickly leaped to her feet, and ran to the bars... she lifted her cuffed hands up, managing to brush her fingertips gently against Reeve's cheek. One tear ran down Reeve's face... followed by another, and then another, until he was weeping... his eyes flooded with tears. He clenched the prison bars with his hands, leaning his head against his mother's palm. His face, covered by makeup... his fingernails, painted, his lips, glossed. He told his mother that he thought he may be gay... but she said it didn't matter to her. Nothing mattered but the fact that, for a handful of minutes, before her soul was judged eternally... for even the smallest amount of time, she would have the chance to be with her son... and to know that he's safe.

Reeve told his mother that he really didn't know who he was anymore... Gay, straight, bi... He didn't know if he was a dark goth, or someone flamboyant and full of life, and energy, and joy... He didn't know where to go. He didn't know what to do... He had been everywhere there was to go... he'd done everything he could think of, but no matter what he did, or where he went, Reeve had always been led down the path of heartache and dissapointment. He'd changed his name, and was on the cusp of getting his life straight... when the company he was in closed down. It seemed like he could never do anything right... that the world was against him... that he was destined to be a failure.

At that point, Reeve's mom told him, without hesitation, something that changed him forever. A breakthrough in Reeve's life... something that truly revealed to Reeve who he was, and what his purpose was. Beth looked into Reeve's eyes... before ripping her hand away. Beth stared at Reeve... her son... with a blank look. She spoke, "Reeve... you sicken me. I thought you were a MAN." Reeve stared at his mother with a look of disbelief... not comprehending how she could change so suddenly... she continued. "It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, bi, goth, or flamboyant, or whatever the HELL you want to be. If you can't be a man... if you can't grow a SACK, and start standing up for yourself?

"Then the Truth is... you're no better than that piece of shit father of yours. I'm glad I shot him, Reeve. I'm not sorry for it, and if I had the chance to do it again? I'd gladly take that opportunity with a smile on my face. Because if I could do it again, I'd know just how much of a fuckin' piss-ant, pussy, cry-baby, BASTARD you are. You weren't worth the tears I shed that night. And you're not worth all the hours I worried away, thinking about how I should have found you when I had the chance... should have told you I loved you. Reeve... I don't love you. And if I had the chance? If I had the chance, I'd shoot you too. I hope... I pray to GOD... that I get sent to heaven. Because I don't want to have to look at your pathetic face when you're burning in hell."

Reeve stared at his mother... still gripping the steel bars... He lowered his head... and looked to the ground. He spoke, without looking up... "Mother... there IS no hell." ... He lifted his head... and a darkness now stood in his eyes, replacing the sorrow that once belonged there. Reeve stared into his mom's eyes... into her soul. Reeve had a frown upon his face... but this frown soon curled... and transformed into a demonic grin. A smile so evil, so dripping with malice, that his mother began to tremble with fear. "There is no hell... and there is no heaven. When you fry in that chair, the only place you'll be headed is a box, six feet deep. You'll be a worm feast, mother. You'll be a worm feast..."

Reeve's mother began to back away, as Reeve kept on... "There is no heaven above, no hell below, no god, no devil... but on this Earth? There IS a demon. A truly demonic, terrible, HORRIBLE spirit... And it goes by the name... of Legion." Reeve's mother's eyes began to widen... The guard came over to the cell, and told Reeve he would have to allow for the man to take his mother. It was time for her to take the long walk... Reeve smiled, and stepped to the side. The smile on Reeve's face sent chills crawling along the guard's sides... As the guard escorted Beth out, and just as she was about to leave, she turned an eye to her son... who said but one sentence.

"We Are Legion... For We Are Many."

Reeve had finally taken all the loss he could stand. Everyone he'd ever cared about had turned their back on him... and three months after his mother's death, he found out about the third coming of the company that had closed before he had a chance to reach that light that he had so desperately seeked. But now... now, he no longer dwelled in the light. Now, he was consumed by darkness. Now, he was filled by the spirits of so many different personalites and characters... almost like the different colors of paint that mix together, and form pure blackness. He didn't know who he was... But yet?

He did. He is Nothing.
Yet he is everything.
He is Legion... he is many...

... and he is coming ...

That part is why I am proud of that piece.

That part is very dear to me. I have literally cried reading that to myself.

Please, next time you try to tell me how serious my writing is?

Actually read it.

Thank you.

~ $|-|@N3

"I opened my heart to you--
You lied just to reach inside.

"Now with the faith you removed?
Our hope for forgiveness dies.

"I've seen my darkest days--
You gave each one to me.

"You have been lost for days...

"May you find my darkness."

#just_like_you_made_me_suffer

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-09-2013, 08:17 AM

By the way?

I recall someone once telling me that they usually skimmed roleplays...

But mine held their attention.

Her name was Brittany.

The gal Alex reminds me of.

Brittany no longer speaks to me.

Alex... regardless of everything... you are a fantastic fucking writer.

Please keep doing your work.

And never give up.

~ $

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-09-2013, 08:50 AM

I'm not even going to read the above posts I'm afraid. Refer to my other comment about length.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-19-2013, 01:39 AM

Would like to know what you think of this --

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6731

-- as well as the second part once it's posted.

Thanks, Arch'.

Hate Post Like Post