Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Betsy Granger Assault Scene
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2021, 02:54 AM

Did Betsy Granger really post this vile shit to her twitter? I know she's an impossible traveler, but even I didn't think she'd cross that line! Beastiality is fucking disgusting, even if you're technically having sex with the grim reaper or whatever. At least this is hotter than that Eobard Stone tape Jim Jimson liked to watch all the fucking time. Anyways, tell me what you think of THIS little bit, folks.

Charlie Nickles sits back in a chair as a masked Jim Jimson sized assistant pushes in a small TV on a rolling cart. Charlie inserts a VHS tape into the television and turns it on before grinning wickedly as a clipped version of Betsy's latest promo rolls across the screen.

Quote:[Betsy's] eyes meet a set of terrible, glowing red orbs as she completes her spin, causing a genuine scream of terror to leave her. A malevolent smile lights up his dark face as he leans towards her, a long tongue flicking out to lick her along her face. Revulsion fills her as she trembles in his grasp, his nauseating breath blowing hotly in her face. “You taste of sunshine and strawberries.” He tells her in a husky tone.

Before she can stop him, he pushes her roughly, both of them landing in the shallow grave. Quick as a flash, he is on top of her, pinning her down easily with his enormous body, gazing down at hers hungrily. He overpowers her easily, forcing her legs apart with his, one giant clawed hand keeping both her fragile wrists locked tightly. With his free hand, he slides a claw down her body, ripping the dress clean in half. It slides away, leaving her naked and vulnerable before him. She fights him further, bucking as much as she can, but to no avail. With a groan of desire, the creature moves to take from her what he wanted. Her eyes close tightly as tears streak her cheeks, bracing herself for the excruciating pain she knew she was about to endure...

Charlie's video feed is abruptly cut to black.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-22-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-22-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
Latina Submission Machina (11-21-2021)
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-21-2021, 07:36 PM

(11-21-2021, 02:54 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: Did Betsy Granger really post this vile shit to her twitter? I know she's an impossible traveler, but even I didn't think she'd cross that line! Beastiality is fucking disgusting, even if you're technically having sex with the grim reaper or whatever. At least this is hotter than that Eobard Stone tape Jim Jimson liked to watch all the fucking time. Anyways, tell me what you think of THIS little bit, folks.

Charlie Nickles sits back in a chair as a masked Jim Jimson sized assistant pushes in a small TV on a rolling cart. Charlie inserts a VHS tape into the television and turns it on before grinning wickedly as a clipped version of Betsy's latest promo rolls across the screen.

Quote:[Betsy's] eyes meet a set of terrible, glowing red orbs as she completes her spin, causing a genuine scream of terror to leave her. A malevolent smile lights up his dark face as he leans towards her, a long tongue flicking out to lick her along her face. Revulsion fills her as she trembles in his grasp, his nauseating breath blowing hotly in her face. “You taste of sunshine and strawberries.” He tells her in a husky tone.

Before she can stop him, he pushes her roughly, both of them landing in the shallow grave. Quick as a flash, he is on top of her, pinning her down easily with his enormous body, gazing down at hers hungrily. He overpowers her easily, forcing her legs apart with his, one giant clawed hand keeping both her fragile wrists locked tightly. With his free hand, he slides a claw down her body, ripping the dress clean in half. It slides away, leaving her naked and vulnerable before him. She fights him further, bucking as much as she can, but to no avail. With a groan of desire, the creature moves to take from her what he wanted. Her eyes close tightly as tears streak her cheeks, bracing herself for the excruciating pain she knew she was about to endure...

Charlie's video feed is abruptly cut to black.

Well, no she didn't, because that happened off-camera. But cool story, bro.

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-22-2021, 07:20 AM

Just to touch on this real quick -

I know in some other feds, there's a differentiation between "on" and "off" camera - but there has never been that separation here. It has always been that if it is in the RP, then it's "canon," and something that everyone knows and sees and is aware of.

There's kind of a weird balance in efedding when it comes to suspension of disbelief, and it comes from pro wrestling itself, I suppose. We are used to seeing spots with wrestlers where they are doing all sorts of dumb or illegal or allegedly sneaky things, all with a camera recording them the entire time as if the wrestler didn't even know it was there.

In my own writing I have always explained this away by suggesting there were XWF Drones flying around filming all of the talent 24/7.

For stuff like this, or things like flashbacks, etc... it gets a little trickier. If Vinnie has a dream, how would it be on camera, for example? If it's a memory, or anything like that. Do the drones travel through time? Do we all have neuro implants?

Regardless of that - my own personal opinions when it came to the "off camera" bit that other feds use is that I'm not a fan of it. I feel like it's a bit of a cop out and that "character development" doesn't really happen unless others can know and see that development.

If you publish it, it's broadcast on the XWF streams... whatever they are. So people see it.

Does that make sense?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-22-2021), Dolly Waters (11-22-2021), JimCaedus (11-22-2021), Marf (11-22-2021), Theo Pryce (11-22-2021)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-22-2021, 10:42 AM

As true as that may be, I do have to ask this question - what was the purpose of this post to begin with?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
JimCaedus (11-22-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-22-2021, 01:27 PM

(11-22-2021, 10:42 AM)Centurion Said: As true as that may be, I do have to ask this question - what was the purpose of this post to begin with?

ooc: I think it's pretty clear that the point of this post was to rib Betsy Granger IC and draw attention to an action she took in her promo to promote our TV title match.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-22-2021), Dolly Waters (11-22-2021), Mr. Oz (11-22-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-22-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-22-2021)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2021, 03:20 PM

[Image: vJZeWl4.gif]

[Image: brofade.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-22-2021), Corey Smith (11-22-2021), Dolly Waters (11-22-2021), Mr. Oz (11-22-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-22-2021)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-22-2021, 05:52 PM

Yeah, I get that. I guess I figured it would make more sense to do it in an actual RP. But that's a "me" thing.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-23-2021, 06:58 AM

IC interactions on the boards are usually fun. I think some folks aren't really accustomed to doing it, which I get. Some feds it's just "RP and that's all." We try to give you guys a way to fed any way you'd like to do it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mr. Oz (11-23-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-23-2021, 08:16 AM

Yeah honestly stuff like this was a lot more common a few years ago and truthfully I hope we get back to more interaction on the boards and more back and forth IC bickering. I always enjoyed that aspect of things. Ideally with the IC discord channel deactivated we can get back to utilizing these boards to their fullest.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Dolly Waters (11-23-2021), JimCaedus (11-23-2021)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-23-2021, 09:37 AM

I never liked the IC Discord but Theo lobbied hard for it

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (11-23-2021), JimCaedus (11-23-2021), Mr. Oz (11-23-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-23-2021, 09:46 AM

It was a good thing, until whatever happened at the end. It's how Oz got a match against Thias on Bad Medicine afterall.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-23-2021, 09:48 AM

Fuck you, Ghost Tank

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mr. Oz (11-23-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-23-2021, 10:54 AM

(11-23-2021, 09:48 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Fuck you, Ghost Tank

Love you too, baby boy.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-23-2021, 11:07 AM

(11-23-2021, 09:37 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: I never liked the IC Discord but Theo lobbied hard for it

You son of a bitch

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-23-2021), Dolly Waters (11-23-2021), JimCaedus (11-23-2021), Mr. Oz (11-23-2021)