Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness - 7/22/2013 - Hour 3
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 07:50 PM

[Image: madness3.png][/event]

Date: July 22, 2013
Arena: The O2 World Arena
City: Berlin, Germany

HOUR THREE

Madness returns and we're in the office of the Emperor of Extreme, the Madness General Manager himself, Paul Heyman. There is a knock at the door...

PAUL HEYMAN: “Come in!”

Luca Arzegotti enters the office. He sits down across from Paul and props his feet up on Heymans desk.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “What the hell do you want, Paul? Don't you realize I have...”

Heyman shoves Luca's feet off of his desk.

PAUL HEYMAN: “First of all, don't you ever put your feet on my desk again. When you're in my presence, whether you have an ounce of respect for me or not, you'll still show it! Understood?”

Heyman stands up from his chair and walks around the desk. He paces slowly behind Luca.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “Actually, I'm going to do...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You're going to do what? Whatever you want?”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “Yeah, actually. See, I'm the Black...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Black Circle. Yes, I'm aware.”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “I'm also John Madison, YOUR King of the XWF's right...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Right hand man. Yeah, I know that, too.”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “If you know everything I'm going to say, then tell me, 'Mr. Heyman,' why am I here?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Luca, I didn't bring you in here so I could listen to you. No, I brought you in here so you could listen to me.

“See, you might be the right hand man of John Madison, which by the way, begs the question of what exactly your left hand is doing. You might be part of the Black Circle. What you're failing to understand is that...

“I own you.”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “You own me?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Did I stutter? No, see... When I picked up the option on your contract, I effectively bought you, Luca. Which means... and you'll want to listen to this part... at any time I choose I can put an end to any appearances you wish to make on Warfare.

“Is that clear enough to you?

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “In case you don't know, Shane ... you know... the owner of this promotion... He can get around that.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I suppose that would be possible if he owned even just one ounce of Madness. You know, the show that's number one on Monday nights? The show thats even beating Warfare in the ratings? See, you have a lot of clauses in that contract of yours that allows me to... HA!... pretty much do whatever I want to you with you, John Madison and Shane being powerless to stop it!

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “Are you done?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Now, that doesn't mean I want you to change anything. In fact, I want you to just be you, Luca. Just be yourself.”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “If that's what you wanted me to do, which I had already planned on doing in the first place, then you're wasting my time.”

Luca stands up and prepares to leave.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I just needed you to know that you're not on Warfare, or Shove It anymore. You're on Madness. What that means is, I am the rule of law around here. Not the Black Circle. And not you.”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “You realize people pay good money to see me?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Of course. Why else would I have brought you here? Whether it's the hundreds of fans that pack Warfare every week or the millions that watch Madness... Whether they enjoy you or tune in to watch you get your ass kicked, it makes no difference to me.

“See... It all just equals more money in my fat ass wallet.

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “Speaking of fat ass...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yeah, yeah... I've already heard them all before.”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “But I haven't had a chance to crack...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “OUT!”

The scene fades back to ringside.

JIM ROSS: “I think Paul Heyman was just trying to get a point across to Mr. Arzegotti.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's ruffling feathers, JR! You don't ruffle the feathers of the Black Circle!”

JIM ROSS: “I guess that remains to be seen...”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is set for one fall!”

“Hunt You Down” by Saliva plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. From Portland, Oregon. Weighing in at 2 hundred 70 pounds. SHAWWWWWN STEEEEEEELEEE!”

JIM ROSS: “Shawn Steele has been mighty impressive since his debut.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “No doubt about it, JR! But, tonight, he has a stiff test!”

“Money” by Pink Floyd plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. Being accompanied to the ring by the Connection. From London, England. Weighing 2 hundred 25 pounds. RRRRRRRRICKYYY DESMONNNNND!”

JIM ROSS: “I'll tell ya, this new pack of wolves has already started making a name for themselves here in the X dubya F!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “They debuted together at Leap of Faith and right away took out the former tag team champions!”

JIM ROSS: “The Crimson Knights never saw it comin'! Then tonight, they took out Matt Lennox and Jack Killborn of the Incredible People!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Not so Incredible now, are they?”

Shawn Steele
- vs -
Ricky Desmond
Standard Rules

The bell rings and the third hour of Madness action is underway. The two men circle each other briefly before Steele attempts to lock up. Desmond ducks under the tie up and kicks Steele behind the knee. Steele gets angered quickly and charges after Desmond who quickly darts out of the ring to the company of his stable mates on the floor below.

On the floor, Andrew Morrison begins to creep up on the apron. Steele notices this and misses him with a clubbing blow. It is effective in getting Morrison back to the floor. Shawn Steele calls for a mic.

SHAWN STEELE: “So... this is how it's gonna be? I have to constantly look over my shoulder to make sure run of your boys aint sticking their nose in my business?

“Let me tell you something! Desmond, if you have the balls... If you have any balls on you whatsoever. Send your boys to the back and lets do this thing one on one!”

Steele tosses the mic. Ricky Desmond sends his boys to the back after an initial debate and refusal by his Connection.

Desmond slowly enters the ring. The two go to lock it up again, but Desmond ducks out of it again. This time, he puts Steele on the defensive as he nails him with rights and lefts and back him into the corner. The referee calls for a clean break but its completely ignored by both men. Desmond continues to hammer away on Steele when Steele finally gets in a block.

Steele follows up the block with a knee lift to the midsection which doubles Desmond over. Steele nails and drops Ricky to the mat with one punch. Steele drops and elbow to the sternum of Desmond and hooks the leg.

Desmond kicks out. Steele gets to his feet and allows Desmond to get to his. Steele scoops him up and slams him to the mat. Steele lifts Desmond off the mat and tosses him toward the corner. Steele follows him in with a hard lariat. Ricky bounces off the turnbuckles and staggers out of the corner. Steele runs and bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, Steele drops Desmond with a running big boot to the side of the head.

Steele lifts Desmond to his feet and tosses him toward the ropes. Desmond counters it by hanging on to the top rope. Steele notices right away and nails Desmond with a clothesline, sending Desmond over the top rope and down to the floor.

The referee asks Steele to keep it in the ring, but Steele doesn't want to hear it. He quickly bounces to the floor and lifts Desmond to his feet. Steele drives Desmond hard into the fan barricade. Steele then lifts him back to his feet. Steele then lifts Desmond up on to his shoulder with his head pointed toward the ring post. Steele charges toward the ring post and Desmond slips out of Steeles grip, sending Steele head first into the post!

Desmond rolls Steele into the ring then climb in himself. He lifts Steele to his feet then lifts and drops him with a backbreaker. Desmond gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes. He jumps into the air and drops a knee into Steeles forehead. Desmond hooks the leg.

Steele kicks out.

Desmond lets Steele get to his feet under his own power then charges at him and drops him with a spinning heel kick. Again, he lets him get up under his own power. Desmond charges and nails Steele with a spear. He hooks the leg another time.

Steele kicks out!

Desmond begins to get a little frustrated but barely shows it and continues to go to work. Steele is slow to get up and Desmond runs up behind him and drops him with the Back stabber! Steele hits the mat and is on all fours as Desmond begins to climb the ropes.

Steele gets to his feet and Desmond jumps off and nails Steele with a flying double ax handle, dropping Steele where he stands. Desmond gets to his feet and goes back to the top rope. He leaps off the top with a flying elbow drop!

MISSED!

Steele rolls out of the way just in time and Desmond crashes hard into the mat. Steele is slow to get up but Desmond is already up and trying to shake off the impact from his shoulder and his elbow. Desmond swings with a wild haymaker and Steele blocks it. He traps both of Desmonds arms and begins delivering multiple headbutts.

Desmond falls to all fours and Steele delivers a running boot to the side of his head. Desmond lays flat on his back and Steele lands a big legdrop on him. Steele hooks the leg.

Desmond kicks out!

Steele gets back to his feet and lifts Desmond to his. Steele tosses him off the ropes. On the rebound, Steele catches and lifts Desmond before dropping him with a side walk slam. Steele gets back to his feet and lifts Desmond to his. Steele then lifts and plants Desmond with a double handed sit out chokeslam! He goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Steele gets back to his feet and again lifts Desmond to his. Steele lifts him up in a firemens carry, then plants him with the Steele Driver F5/DDT! Steele goes for the cover.

Steele releases the pin attempt as he notices Andrews, Morrison and Aldway heading toward the ring. Steele stands on the ropes begging them to come get a little. They begin to advance toward the ring and Steele backs off in an attempt to let them into the ring.

Morrison and Aldway climb to the ring apron. The referee instructs them not to enter. Steele continues to egg them on...

From behind...

JIM ROSS: “JOHN AUSTIN WITH A STEEL CHAIR!”

Austin lays out Steele with a chair and the others enter the ring. They go to town on Steele as the bell rings.

WINNER: Shawn Steele by DQ

Steele struggles to his feet. Aldway nails him with a superkick to the face. Morrison lifts Steele to his feet and plants him with the Vortex piledriver! Austin lifts Steele to his feet and tosses him into the corner. Austin lifts Steele to the top rope then plants him into the mat with the Holy Driver!

Morrison and Aldway lift Steele back to his feet. They hold him in position as Ricky Desmond bounces off the ropes and drops Steele with a clothesline from hell! Ricky covers Steele even though the match is over. John Austin drops to make the count.

3!

“Money” by Pink Floyd plays.

JIM ROSS: “Shawn Steele picks up the DQ win tonight!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He didn't win anything, JR! He looks defeated to me!”

JIM ROSS: “The Connection when on the attack like a pack of viral dogs!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That's the way they like to play, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Somebody needs to stop this nonsense! People are getting hurt!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “This is the XWF! Only the strong survive!”

JIM ROSS: “How can you condone this? It was four on one!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's not a matter of condoning or not condoning anything! It's the nature of the business! You should know this better than anyone!”

JIM ROSS: “What I do know is that Shawn Steele is receiving medical attention as we speak, and I hope to bring you an update as soon as we can.

“We'll be right back.”

JIM ROSS: “Welcome back here on Madness. I do have an update for you on Matt Lennox. It seems he has a couple of broken ribs which will keep him out of action for at least a couple of weeks. Jack Killborn there still is no update on him, but they are leaning towards a concussion.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “What about Shawn Steele?”

JIM ROSS: “Steele will be fine. He passed the concussion test and other then some bumps and bruises, Shawn Steele will be fine and I'm sure, this thing between he and John Austin as well as the Connection isn't over!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I'd suspect not.”

JIM ROSS: “Jason Daniels over to you.”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is your main event tag team match set for one fall!”

“Planetary (GO!)” by My Chemical Romance plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. Weighing 1 hundred 80 pounds. He is the reigning XWF Television Champiooon. MISTERRR SATELLIIIIIIITE!”

“Nugget” by Cake plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His partner. Representing the Black Circle. Weighing 2 hundred 13 pounds. LUCAAAAA ARZEGOOOOTTTTTIIIIII!”

“Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Their opponents. First, representing the Connection. Weighing 2 hundred 80 pounds. NIGHTMARRRRRRE!”

“The Lone Horsemen” plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His partner. From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing 2 hundred 35 pounds. He is the current reigning XWF Eurrropean Champiooon. He is... THRRRREE TIMES BETTERRR SID FEDERRRRRR!”

JIM ROSS: “Definitely a couple of odd pairings here.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Both teams are like night and day compared to both their partners and their opponents!”

MAIN EVENT
Sid Feder & Nightmare
- vs -
Mr. Satellite & Luca Arzegotti
Standard Tag Team Rules
If either champion loses, whoever gets the pin becomes #1 Contender.

The bell rings and Sid Feder is going to start things off with Luca right away. Luca notices the danger he's in and immediately tags out to Mr. Satellite. Satellite enters the ring more then ready to go. Sid Feder reaches back and tags out to the towering Nightmare. Nightmare enters the ring and Satellite tags right back out to Luca.

Luca enters the ring hesitantly. Luca and Satellite begin to have a little argument which allows Feder to tag himself in. Feder enters the ring and nails Luca from behind. Luca falls to the mat and Feder kneels over him and begins pounding away on Luca's face. He follows that up with smashing the back of Luca's head against the ring mat.

The fans cheer loudly as a venomous Sid Feder makes it back to his feet. Feder ventures too close to Nightmare and the big man tags himself in. Nightmare enters the ring and Sid takes exception to it and starts jawing in Nightmares face. Nightmare, using one hand, shoves Feder in his face and Sid falls on his ass. Nightmare lifts Luca to his feet and places him in a neutral corner. Feder decides to leave well enough alone at this point and exits the ring.

Nightmare begins taking it to Luca in the corner, nailing him with right hand after right hand to the side of his head. Nightmare follows that up by ramming his own head against Luca's multiple times. Nightmare brings Luca out of the corner and tosses him off the ropes. On the rebound, Nightmare tosses Luca high into the air and allows him to fall face first to the mat with a flap jack.

Nightmare covers Luca.

Luca kicks out. Nightmare lifts Luca to his feet and again tosses him into the corner. Nightmare charges in after him and nails him with an avalanche. Nightmare backs off and Luca falls to his ass in the corner. Nightmare charges in a second time and delivers a knee to Luca's face causing his head to get sammiched between Nightmares knee and the turnbuckle.

Nightmare backs out of the corner and turns around in time to get a flying clothesline from Mr. Satellite! Nightmare falls to the mat. It's not much damage, but it's enough to cause some separation and allow Luca to recover from the onslaught of offense he's received from Nightmare.

Luca is slow to get up, but somehow manages to beat Nightmare to his feet. Luca sprints and tries to dive for the tag but Nightmare grabs onto Luca's ankle as he runs by, tripping him. Luca tries to reach for Satellite but just can't quite make it.

Nightmare takes Luca down to the canvas by his leg and gets on all fours. Luca fights back by repeatedly kicking Nightmare in his head. Nightmare loses his grip and Luca is finally able to tag out to Mr. Satellite. Satellite enters the ring like a man on fire and immediately goes after Nightmare who has reached his feet.

Satellite runs and leaps into the air with a Lou Thesz press. Nightmare remains standing though, so Satellite does the only thing he can, starts punching him any way. Nightmare staggers with Satellite latched on to him. Nightmare counters by dropping Satellite with an inverted atomic drop across his knee.

Satellite releases his grip and falls to the mat. Nightmare grabs a hold of Satellites hair and drags him across the ring to make the tag to Sid Feder.

Sid enters the ring and lifts Satellite to his feet. He wrenches the arm and delivers a chop. He follows it up with another arm wrench and a second, even harder chop which sends Satellite back pedaling into the corner. Feder climbs the turnbuckles in front of Satellite and begins punching him in the head. Then, without warning, Sid bends down and starts biting him in the forehead.

Moments later, Sid jumps down and Satellite staggers out of the corner, holding his forehead. Sid leaps into the air and drop kicks Satellite in the back of the head. Satty falls to the mat and Sid rolls him over for the cover.

Satty kicks out.

Sid gets back to his feet and climbs to turnbuckle. Out of nowhere, Luca Arzegotti kicks Sids legs out from under him and Sid crotches himself on the top turnbuckle. Satellite gets to his feet and climbs up behind Feder. Satty lifts him up and plants him off the ropes and to the mat with a side suplex.

Satty gets back to his feet and Luca is begging for the tag now that Sid Feder is down. Satellite tags out to him.

Luca enters the ring and quickly goes for the cover.

Feder kicks out at two.

Luca gets to his feet and lifts Sid to his. He plants Sid in the middle of the ring with a DDT. He goes for the cover and immediately, Nightmare tries to enter the ring, distracting the referee in the process, effectively ending any chance at a pin fall for Luca.

Luca darts out of the ring and grabs something from underneath. Meanwhile in the ring, Sid Feder has fought to get back to his feet. He notices Luca on the outside and he walks over to that side of the ring. He reaches through the ropes and grabs Luca by the hair.

Luca reaches up revealing a caddle prod and zaps the hell out of Sid Feders chest! Feder stumbles backward and falls flat on the mat. Luca drops the caddle prod and slides into the ring. He makes the cover and the referee returns toward the action in the ring.

Nightmare tries to enter to make the save, but on the outside, hanging onto his leg, is Mr. Satellite. The referee drops for the count.

3!

JIM ROSS: “Luca Arzegotti just pinned Sid Feder!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Is he the number one contender to Sid's title?”

JIM ROSS: “By God! Here comes Heyman!”

Heyman makes his entrance to the stage with a mic in hand just as Luca was about to begin celebrating.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Thing is, as you all know, I like to allow the referees decision to be final. Regardless of the circumstances. Tonight though, it's such a miscarriage of justice that, I... I just can't help myself!

“Luca Arzegotti. You thought you had it in the bag after that little stunt you pulled, didn't you?

“Well, here's the thing.

“Even if I wasn't restarting this match, which I am. Even if you did just pin Sid Feder, which you did. Even if I let that stand, which I'm not...

“I was never going to award you with that title shot.

“See, Luca. This is Madness. As I told you earlier, I am the law around here!

“Consider yourself fucked, Luca!

“Not only is this match being restarted, but you also have zero chance of getting a title shot. Not now... Hell... Maybe not ever. Why? Because this is MY house, Arzegotti! I make the rules around here and at any given time, I can change them. Without warning. Without notice. Simply, because I feel like it.

“You could make the argument, Luca, that you haven't done anything to warrant this kind of treatment. That might be true, but...

“There's just something about you that pisses me off! Now ring the damn bell!”

The bell rings, restarting the match. Luca is bitching at the referee as Sid slowly tags out to Nightmare. Nightmare enters the ring and stands behind a continuously and endlessly bitching, Luca Arzegotti. Mr. Satellite is hoping up and down trying to get Luca's attention.

It's too late.

From behind, Nightmare grabs a hold of Luca's head and squeezes hard with both hands. Luca squints in pain. Nightmare lifts then slams Luca onto his back and goes for the cover.

Satty with the save!

Nightmare gets to his feet and grabs Satty by the throat. The referee tries to separate Nightmare from Satellite and Luca takes advantage by delivering a low blow to the beastly Nightmare. Nightmare releases Satty and Satty drags Luca to their corner. He gets out of the ring just to tag himself in.

Satty enters the ring with an in pain Nightmare barely standing on his own two feet. Satty plants him with a DDT. Nightmare begins to get up immediately. Satty runs up and plants Nightmare with Seeing Stars (RKO!) Satty hooks the leg.

Nightmare kicks out!

Satty stands him up and tries to hit the Darkest Light, but fails to do so as Nightmare reverses it and just tosses Satty across the ring. Satty charges after him and narrowly avoids having his head taken off by a big boot. Instead, he ducks under it and bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, Satty leaps into the air with a cross body block!

CAUGHT!

Nightmare catches him in mid-air and slams him down with a fall away slam! Nightmare gets to his feet and attempts to tag Feder who is still nursing his injury on the arena floor. Nightmare returns his attention to Satty but gets clobbered by Luca!

Luca and Satty are working together now and plant the big man down with a double suplex. Luca gets to his feet and runs off the ropes and delivers an elbow drop to Nightmare. Followed by one from Satty. Then back and forth. Still working together, they slam Nightmare into the corner. They then lift him to the top rope. Luca and Satty follow him up and deliver a double super plex from the top rope!

Here comes Feder!

He charges into the ring after Luca! Luca ducks him though and Feder inadvertently takes out the referee! Luca runs and slides out of the ring to the floor. Sid Feder gives chase but Luca crawls under the ring. Sid has him by the ankle though and is dragging him back out.

Luca!

With a fire extinguisher!

He sets it off in Sids face and Sid staggers back against the barricade trying to relieve the irritation from his eyes.

Back in the ring, Nightmare has somehow regained control of Mr. Satellite. Luca re-enters the ring with his 24/7 briefcase. Nightmare gets caught off guard with a dropkick from Satty. Luca looks ready to hit Nightmare with the briefcase when...

The lights go out...

Seconds go by...

Minutes even...

The lights return...

Luca Arzegotti and Mr. Satellite are both stuck in the grasp of....

Nightmare!

Nightmare lifts both men and plants them both to the mat with a double Nightmare slam! Nightmare goes for the cover....

But there still is no referee! Nightmare gets back to his feet. Luca is beginning to get to his feet. Luca grabs the briefcase again and is ready to nail Nightmare in the head with it...

Entering the ring...

Is Sid Feder, his face covered in the white powdery residue from the extinguisher, almost reminiscent of Flo Feders cocaine. He enters with the cattle prod and zaps the living hell out of Luca Arzegotti's neck! Luca drops to the mat and rolls around in agony. Sid drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring. He drags Luca out and slams him head first into the steel steps.

Back in the ring, Nightmare lands the Break on Mr. Satellite. Nightmare makes the cover.

Here comes another referee!

He runs down the ramp...

Leaps over Luca Arzegotti on the floor...

Slides into the ring...

3!

WINNER: Nightmare & Sid Feder

JIM ROSS: “Nightmare! With the victory in the Madness main event!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “A nightmare is in Mr. Satellites future!”

JIM ROSS: “Nightmare is Satellites number one contender!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “What a match, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “This... this has been Madness!”

[Image: HeymanSig.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-23-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-23-2013), Christine Nash (07-23-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2013), Rebel (07-24-2013), Shawn Steele (07-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (07-23-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-23-2013, 08:05 PM

"Take notes Connection. That's how you make an impact. You piss off Heyman enough so that he takes personal interest in the match you're in."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(07-24-2013)
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-23-2013, 08:08 PM

Take note Luca, your team just lost.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-23-2013, 08:10 PM

"No, I made an impact. Oh wait, I make an impact every show I'm on. Something you obviously failed at doing, or else you wouldn't need the connection."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-23-2013, 08:15 PM

No you lost a match, laying flat on your back outside the ring.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-23-2013, 08:17 PM

"Meanwhile, your stable, being the competent group you are, allowed your leader to lose his match by DQ. That's fucking precious.

Glass houses."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 08:23 PM

Luca, I believe in you being able to overcome The Connection and Paul Heyman.

You did it at Wild Card Weekend.

You'll do it again.

Tonight you made Paul Heyman buckle after he saw that his boys couldn't get the job done on their own.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-23-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 08:26 PM

Tony, watching this worthless whining from the comfort of his street corner television set (it's pretty fancy here!), grabs a spare Pabst Blue Ribbon and hands it in the direction of Luca and Aldway...

Santos: Guys, just, just, chill out now and have a beer. Here, here, just, um, take this one...

Tony, clearly slurring his words and having trouble composing himself, pauses. Is he trying to get himself looking civil and stately for the fine folks watching? No, not at all. He's looking down at the can of PBR, a stern, contemplating look on his face.

Santos: No, no, this is mine.

Tony hugs the can of swill and proceeds to collapse, all back and ab muscles giving out at once, and he nails the pavement. Not fazed, he pours the PBR from the can, about a foot from his face, aiming for his mouth, missing the entire time.

At least his nostrils got a nice taste of shitty, lukewarm piss beer.

The scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-23-2013)
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-23-2013, 08:27 PM

And you lost..... I didn't.... And Ricky was the one standing in the end.

Glass jaw

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-23-2013, 08:29 PM

"Y'know, I could pull a Duke and say I was screwed by an authority figure, but I'm not a pussy. I can accept my defeats and take them in stride, which is more than I can say for you, so obsessed with my failures and short comings, I can;t even begin to guess what'll happen when you face your own.

Oh wait, I can!

You'll cry and quit."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-23-2013, 08:33 PM

We'll have to wait and see won't we, until then keep your ignorant unwanted opinions to yourself, but wait we know you won't so please continue with your pointless bull shit since that's all the seeps through your lips anyways.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 08:36 PM

(07-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Andrew Aldway Said: No you lost a match, laying flat on your back outside the ring.

Nightmare tries to enter to make the save, but on the outside, hanging onto his leg, is Mr. Satellite. The referee drops for the count.

3!

Paul Heyman: “Not only is this match being restarted, but you also have zero chance of getting a title shot. Not now... Hell... Maybe not ever. Why? Because this is MY house, Arzegotti! I make the rules around here and at any given time, I can change them. Without warning. Without notice. Simply, because I feel like it."

Face it, Paul Heyman is forcing your band of into wins that they clearly are incapable of picking up themselves. Paul just said so himself-- that regardless of Luca winning, he WILL change the rules whenever he wants to.

Why would he do that? Because he's stooped to desperate measures in order for Luca to take a loss. Because he knows that he must go out of his way and alter the rules in order to accommodate The Connection, or else he/they cannot win. He can't even hide that fact anymore so he just comes out and admits it.

Now, you might try to accuse me of bias officiating at Wild Card Weekend, and you'd be right. However, me being put in that position was all a result of Paul Heyman's bias actions taken prior to that event. The man is an incompetent GM.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-23-2013, 08:37 PM

"Hey, you responded. You brought this all upon yourself, Andy. I didn't pull a gun to your head and force you to say something back, did I? Nosiree, I didn't. So, that obviously means you want my opinions. But you'll just hide behind an excuse more paper thin than I am.

Go back to wondering what they're going to name the royal baby, you English cunt.

Oh wait, that's going to spark a retort, because all you know is getting provoked at words like a second grader.

Sticks and stones, Andy. It's sad when I have to remind you of that."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-23-2013, 08:40 PM

That's correct Luca I'm the 2nd grader, the one who came in here under no provocation and started talking irrelevant shit, well done did you graduate to 3rd grade or something?

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-23-2013, 08:42 PM

"Hey, I'm not the one who claims to be superior on some unreachable moral level, that's all you. I'm a no good, lying, hypocritical piece of shit. I admit it, and on some level, I'm proud of it. You guys pride yourselves on having self respect or some shit, not me.

Ergo, I can say things and do things that I insult you for, and you can't do anything to point it out. Because I already know it.

Ergo, deal with it.

I thought you were done?"

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 08:44 PM

What did he say that was irrelevant? He stated facts about what took place in the main event.

Paul Heyman went out of his way to babysit The Connection.
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-23-2013, 08:49 PM

Once again prove my point talking irrelevant shit that has no roots in reality whatsoever, not a single member if the connection has claimed morale superiority, maybe intellectual superiority to half wits like yourself, but not morale, but as usual ignorance reigns supreme with you as you continue this pointless conversation with someone you have claimed multiple times "beneath" you, yet who you still feel the need to talk about.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-23-2013, 08:50 PM

Just like you did in the elimination chamber with Luca Mr. Madison.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-23-2013, 08:51 PM

"Easy, I'll talk about whoever I damn well want to talk about. Also, with your little intellectual superiority thing, aren't you in turn stating that I'm below the Connection? Then why are you talking about me still?

HYPOCRITE!"

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-23-2013, 08:53 PM

Intellectually, yes, and I still talk to you because you still seem to think you're something special and quite frankly I find it comical you covering your ass on things you run your mouth about.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 08:58 PM

(07-23-2013, 08:50 PM)Andrew Aldway Said: Just like you did in the elimination chamber with Luca Mr. Madison.

Quote:Mr. King Madisoon: Face it, Paul Heyman is forcing your band of into wins that they clearly are incapable of picking up themselves. Paul just said so himself-- that regardless of Luca winning, he WILL change the rules whenever he wants to.

Why would he do that? Because he's stooped to desperate measures in order for Luca to take a loss. Because he knows that he must go out of his way and alter the rules in order to accommodate The Connection, or else he/they cannot win. He can't even hide that fact anymore so he just comes out and admits it.

Now, you might try to accuse me of bias officiating at Wild Card Weekend, and you'd be right. However, me being put in that position was all a result of Paul Heyman's bias actions taken prior to that event. The man is an incompetent GM.

I admitted that I have no place as an official in the XWF. I haven't even been through referee training! Heck, I even put Giovani Ferrari in charge of Warfare because I knew I couldn't help myself from fucking with people. However, Paul Heyman forced me into that spot at Wild Card Weekend. Not only that, but Paul Heyman should hold his officiating to a higher standard than me-- he is a legitimate (up for debate now) referee after all.

You see, Paul Heyman makes a ton of dramatic moves that might look impressive at first, but in the end they turn out to be a complete mess.
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2013, 05:49 AM

Time out for a second, man. There's a group 'round here called the Connection? Just unplug and it'll be done.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-24-2013), John Austin (07-24-2013), Tony Santos (07-24-2013)