Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Before and After
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-30-2020, 08:31 PM

*BEFORE AND AFTER*
A BOB Presentation
Narrated by Liev Schreiber

Since becoming Television Champion, the first time, just 7 months ago. Thunder Knuckles has wreaked havoc throughout XWF's hardest division.

Highlights of great Television Champions play on your screen. Such names as Lux, Jim Caedus, Noah Jackson, and Thunder Knuckles himself.

With the kind of poise power and procession that only comes once in a generation. After passing his acid test against the only member of Cataclysm truly willing to fight him, Chris Page. We are hoping to see him increase his status and his fear factor by taking out the other member on Thursday Night Anarchy.

Your screen shows the Anarchy brand logo then clips of high spots from Anarchy's roster.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The television sitting in front of you now displays Robert Main still ducking Thunder Knuckles, one on one.

However, with the Robert Main match looking to be off the cards a stacked division and an ever-growing list of potential opponents await. So here, in anticipation. We take a look at before and after Thunder Knuckle's most recent victims.

Thunder Knuckles being shown working out in preparation for his comeback makes an appearance on your television screen.

After taking some time off post Leap of Faith. Thunder Knuckles's success and growing profile open the gateways to his long-awaited Anarchy debut.

Thunder Knuckles's training montage ens to a shot of HHL. She's being asked about Thunder Knuckles, yet again.

HHL: There is a lot of folks that think Thunder Knuckles is the next big thing in XWF. For those fans that don't know, will soon know.

The shot of HHL fades to the entrances of all the competitors from October 10th, 2020, on Anarchy.

An opportunity wherein a confident and self-assured manner Tula Keali’i, Boris, Ruby, and Vita Valenteenstepped up to the plate on October 10th. A team that thought they could ruin BOB's party before it had even started. Despite the heroes being the underdogs going into the match, they fought their hearts out. Though as they were slowly pulled out of their depth the match turned into an offensive onslaught.

Another clip, courtesy of Anarchy, of Thunder Knuckles slapping on the XBUX Dream onto Tula center ring, plays on your screen.

So much so, that after Thunder Knuckles smashed Ruby in the head with a steel chair. It was all over.

After witnessing the chair shot heard from Anarchy to Warfare your screen switches to Pip Collins. Pip is being asked by a reporter if Thunder Knuckles has an X factor.

PC: Does, Thunder Knuckles, have an X factor? He has several X factors, as far as, I'm concerned.

The shot of Pip Collins changes to a well-placed commercial. That Thunder Knuckles entered in post edit as a sign of good faith to Johnny Legend, who has the opportunity to join BOB.

Tired of watching the same old shit on TV? Follow the adventure of a man whose life is a toilet, that just won't flush. A new XWF original series! The adventures of Lucky and Legend!

Very odd moments of Johnny Legend appearing to be talking to himself show on the screen. That is until Lucky the cat appears!

Follow their zany attempts of climbing the XWF ranks and failing miserably.

Clips of Johnny Legend laughing like a crazy person play on screen. The clips are all chopped up and snipped together poorly.

Is he real, or is he Johnny Legend's imaginary friend? The only way to find out is to watch!

[Image: c1sH7I3.png]

The commercial ends and eases back into Jimmy. Jimmy is yelling at a reporter who didn't believe in Thunder Knuckles.

Jimmy: I've been warning everyone that they should be expecting something special. My boy, Thunder Knuckles, he puts on a Hell of a show.

Jimmy's outburst is then followed by Thunder Knuckles's and his fourth challenger's entrance.

After his fourth defense of this Television Championship, the XWF universe was becoming more and more aware of Thunder Knuckles's talent. Unfortunately, it seemed the Lima Ohian next opponent Attara Themis was not sure what she was getting in for. After beating Red X and gaining critical experience facing James Raven.

Highlights of one of the most entertaining matches in XWF history, The beat the shit out of Michael Graves challenge, plays on your screen.

She believed that she could not only tame the lion Thunder Knuckles but take him out. However, the boldness was short-lived and whether she was surprised or simply overwhelmed. Her dream of forcing the upset evaporated.

In an interview with Thunder Knuckles recently. He was asked about Atara Themis.

Thunder Knuckles: She stood in there and fought me. That's more than I can say about bitch-made Robert Main.

Thunder Knuckles after answering the question seems irritated and fields some more questions, without sound.

In a similar fashion, there wasn't any post-match output by the Greek challenger. Though during a later interview. She referred to Thunder Kncukles's abilities in the ring.

The shot of Thunder Knuckles fielding questions without sound ends. A shot of the beautiful and talented Atara Themis now graces your television screen.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRJ10lYSPANFxKpcj2SZ...g&usqp=CAU]

Thunder Knuckles? I absolutely adore TK and will take nothing from him, Dove. His is a veiled athleticism, under that pork fed country boy physique is a world-class athlete. I'm not ashamed of having lost to him, no one should be. His friend Jimmy though, eff that guy.

The shot still shows Atara answering more questions without sound.

With his progression from the big stage to the even bigger stage, the Lima Ohian thrived in the limelight. This time it would be Chronic Chris Pages turn to face one of XWF's most dangerous men.

Atara's beauty is interrupted and replaced with a shot of Chronic Chris Page from his first meeting with Thunder Knuckles.

Chronic Chris Page from his promo "Holy Pag Said:You see Thunder Knuckles never has your back been more against the wall than it is right now because you’ve never been faced with someone of my stature that can give two shits about anything or anyone of the talentless jabroni’s you’ve encountered on this run as Television Champion

Known as the best pure wrestler, he wasn't humble in his approach or unfazed by his challenger status. Telling the media and his rival That he wasn't going down without a fight.

Highlights of Thunder Knuckles and Chris Pages's first matchup is now displayed on your screen.

Unlike Atara Themis, Chronic Chris Page test Thunder Knuckles's mettle and was met with a draw. In an exciting three stages of hell match. That included a standard rules, pinfalls count anywhere, and a grueling ladder match.

The highlights of the three stages of hell match play on your screen. As Liev Schreiber begins narrating again the video looks like an old school VCR rewinding back to May.

We now turn back the clock to May 16th, 2020. As Thunder Knuckles takes on Azrael Erebus in a "fans bring their weapons" match. This after Azrael reemerged in human form to take on Thunder Knuckles. In the run-up to this one, neither man gave much away. Though Azrael a talented and well-schooled former Universal Champion looked set to give Thunder Knuckles his toughest test to date, at that point in Thunder Knuckles's career. Azrael looking for the nostalgia of reclaiming the Television Championship from Thunder Knuckles.

Azrael Erebus from the recorded promo Serendipitous Doom - Pt Said:I want to say thanks for this opportunity, this title is rather meaningful for me and I appreciate a chance at achieving it once again, now... after all these years have passed, since my reign as champ. Not that I assume that I'll win, it's merely a bit of nostalgia for me and right now, I really need that.

Competitive throughout the match Azrael looked to be doing exactly that, respecting the Champion. Though as Thunder Knuckles stepped up a gear and was dragged into deep water. Deepwater that only a talented swimmer, could get out of. That swimmer was Thunder Knuckles. Even in the post-match interviews the spaceman made no excuses for his performance or his preparation and gave full credit to the Lima Ohioan star.

Azrael being asked about the match against Thunder Knuckles.

[Image: 56Nt9U8.jpg]

Azrael Erebus being interview by a PWI Insider reporter Said:...

As Azrael stands speechless before walking away with a smile. The video of an empty podium switches to the entrance of Thunder Knuckles at Super Relentless.

At some stage of every great wrestler's career there comes an acid test and without question at Super Relentless against a man that Thunder Knuckles drew with, Chronic Chris Page, was Thunder Knuckles's time to shine. That match, which was also labeled in some circles as Flash versus a Monster. The fans were always going to be in for a treat.

After Thunder Knuckles's entrance plays out, so begins Chronic Chris Page's entrance.

To make the build-up be even better Chronic Chris Page showed he shouldn't be overlooked by taking out the man who beat Thunder Knuckles, Thadeous Duke.

Clips of Chronic Chris Page beating Thadeous Duke plays. That is until highlights of Thunder Knuckles vs Chronic Chris Page 2: The rematch begins.

Experience versus Entertainment, Size versus Speed, a 2020 match over the year candidate even for Thunder Knuckles will be a tough one to top. It was the first time Thunder Knuckles heard the bell in two months. With the ultimate test of his abilities, heart, and composure Thunder Knuckles had passed with flying colors.

Once the match is over and a photo of Chronic Chris Page's Twitter is fixed perfectly on your screen.

[Image: Veryu0g.png]

The perfectly displayed picture fades to highlight of Chris Page post-Super Relentless.

Where for some, Chronic Chris Page's brave and youthful performance, still leaves some questions unanswered. Maybe that's the beauty of it. As an array of exceptional wrestlers in the Television division and beyond, provide more and more challenges for XWF's latest and greatest.

Highlights of Johnny Legend, The Wizard, Hanari Carnes, and yes even Charlie Nickles play on your screen.

Likewise, the majority of his opponents have had little to say in the aftermath of facing Thunder Knuckles. Which may speak volumes to the visual distress, those telltale signs, and unnerving messages, to his future opponents that lie in wait.

**PREACH**

XWF fans around the world it's been a hot fucking minute since 'Ol Thunder Knuckles brought you a hot new fucking product. Well, I'm happy to fucking announce that that minute is fucking over! You see after running into a fuck ton of money being the fucking CEO of the Wrigley company. I've fucking decided to branch the fuck out, like a fucking tree. Ever wonder what it was like to smell like a fucking high-class baller with fucking balls of steel? Well, look no fucking longer, my friends! I've got that fucking smell for you! It's called "T", Thunder Knuckles's official mother fucking cologne. Yep, smell like fucking apple, fine mint, and mother fucking money! Todd! Play that mother fucking clip we have worked up. Before I get to business.

Todd the lovable editing guru does as Thunder Knuckles asks and cuts to the commercial.

The commercial end and Thunder KNuckles is visible once again.

Last time we face fucked your taste buds with EXTRA: THUNDER STRIKE! This time we're going to take your nose to fucking party town.

Thunder Knuckles winks at the camera.

Alright, I wasted enough time. Brass tax time. Johnny, mother fucking, Legend. Did you think 'Ol Thunder Knuckles was going to lay down and die, just because you said you're going to let me win our match?

Thunder Knuckles looks disappointed in Johnny Legend.

Fuck no! I can't take my fucking foot off the peddle now, mother fucker. This isn't a fucking random tag match. I'm not getting thrown into that mother fucking tractor beam. No fucking alien is gonna stick nothing in my mother fucking ass. Not my fucking style, bro. You can fuck right off, with that noise, goddamn it. The only way I lay down in a match is if I'm fucking paid cold hard XBUX. I promise it's going to take more than a little slap to take this fucking Television Championship from 'Ol Thunder Knuckles. Oh, and you're going to find that out on Halloween night. You can take that shit to the fucking bank.

Thunder Knuckles now looks as mad as you've ever seen him. Without raising his voice, he explains to Johnny.

You've got more talent than fucking Chokey Needless. You're fucking smarter than him for-fuck-sure. That's why you're here and he, well, just isn't. You have two opportunities here, my dude. Try to win the Television Championship...

Thunder Knuckles smiles knowing his chances are that of a snowball's chance in Hell and the alternative is just as lucrative for him.

..or joining BOB. With our fucking help you can reach for the stars, my guy. Fucking become an XWF megastar just like me, 'Ol Thunder Knuckles. I won't sit here and yammer on and on. I just got one last thing to tell you, bud. Well, just in case you decide not to join BOB.

Thunder Knuckles raises a beer up to cheers Johnny.

Jimmy's voice could be heard off-camera.

Wait! Thunder Knuckles! Johnny Legend is now talking to an alien.

Thunder Knuckles looks annoyed.

After I fucking plug Lucky you... Fuck off, Johnny.

The shot fades to black as Thunder Knuckles takes a drink and gives the bird.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atara Raven (10-30-2020), Johnny Legend (10-30-2020)