Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Heart.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-07-2020, 11:36 PM

***Heart***
A BOB Production
Narrated by Liev Schreiber

Your television screen starts by showing a medical heart rate monitor beeping away at a normal pace.

Heart. Something that can't be bought, practiced or taught. Something that presents itself in the most desperate circumstances and an aspect of a wrestler that can separate the good from the great.

The entrances of both Thunder Knuckles followed by Chronic Chris Page play on your screen.

Thunder Knuckles on September 27th, 2020 knocked off the number one wrestler in the Television division, more importantly, he showed heart.

Thunder Knuckles, who is asked questions by some reporters outside the Rose Bowl about Chris Page.

“Page tonight was just not the better man. He'll be back and I'll be fucking waiting. You can fucking count on that."

Clips of Chronic Chris Page landing big moves on Thunder Knuckles shows on your screen. Until finally Thunder Knuckles delivers the single most devastating foot DDT in the game on Chris Page.

Thunder Knuckles who survived an onslaught of crippling moves and a whirlwind of an attack by Chronic Chris Page. Thunder Knuckles recovered and put this opponent away with the Thunder Strike.

The video now shows a segment of Thunder Knuckles. Being interviewed by Bryant Gumble, for HBO's real sports.

“I know what I can fucking do. I'm a true fucking Champion at this point and a true fucking Champion knows how to adjust and I proved that at Relentless. I'm just glad I went through what I went through with Thaddeus Duke and coming back to fucking recapture MY Television Title. I don't think there should be any fucking doubt about Ol’ Thunder Knuckles. I’m one of the badest men on the fucking planet, THE RELENTLESS ONE, and I’m willing to prove it to anybody in the world. That includes people who don’t fulfill their obligations to not only XWF but to the XWF fans as well. Yeah, I’m talking about Charlie Nickles. Fucking bum.”

More Highlights from Thunder Knuckles vs Chronic Chris Page play on your screen.

True to his word Thunder Knuckles answered one of the toughest challenges of his XWF career with the most violent answer possible. The fight gave us an instant classic. Where Chronic Chris Page lost his hair and the Television Title.

The show you are watching goes to commercial seamlessly.

For victories big or small. EVERYBODY'S A WINNER TROPHY AND PLAQUES COMPANY has it all.

[Image: shop.jpg]

Serving the greater Portland area for over fifty years! Our knowledge and expertise are unmatched. Whether your first place or dead last. EVERYBODY'S A WINNER TROPHY AND PLAQUES COMPANY has the largest selections of awards, personalized gifts, and plaques for all occasions!

[Image: bLUq7IG.png]

All engraving is done on-site by hand and is meticulously inspected to ensure the best quality. Stop by EVERYBODY'S A WINNER TROPHY AND PLAQUES COMPANY's largest store in downtown Portland or our other locations in the surrounding area. Remember when it's time to reward success or just settle for mediocrity. Go with the best! EVERYBODY'S A WINNER TROPHY AND PLAQUES COMPANY.

As the commercial ends, it blends effortlessly into highlights of Johnny Legend's Relentless match which is playing on your screen.

Thunder Knuckles is next up against Jim Jimson and Charlie Nickles. Thunder Knuckles is not alone. He will be battling beside Johnny Legend, the man, Thunder Knuckles himself, is set to face soon for his newly crowned Television Championship.

The highlights fade to Jimmy. JImmy is being interviewed by PWI insider play on screen.

“I’ve had my eyes on Johnny Legend since he came back to XWF. He’s talented, has a few memory problems, all in all. A top-notch contender for Thunder Knuckles's Television Championship.”

The shot of Jimmy fades to Charlie Nickles being manhandled by Sarah Lacklan. Immediately followed by Jim Jimson's win over GREGGO. The two's most recent matches.

Jim Jimson and Charlie Nickles, one man has an iron will, no matter how many times he fails on the big stage. The other is a man with an unwarranted hatred for dolphins. We start first with Charlie Nickels, with a record of four wins and three losses, has the odds stacked greatly against him because of his tag team partner. Jim Jimson, who only has a handful of wins, three singles wins and one tag team victory, to his credit. They come into this match on Savage as seven to one underdogs. The majority are picking Thunder Knuckles and Johnny Legend to end the night early. Though Thunder Knuckles, as evident by his last recorded promo doesn't seem to care to win.

Clips of Thunder Knuckles expressing that he doesn't care if he wins or losses this match play on your screen. Then followed by Thunder Knuckles, himself.

"Maybe I have some xbux riding on myself losing on Savage. Who knows? I can say Ol' Thunder Knuckles cleaned the fuck up at Relentless. Yet again, making fucking ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND XBUX from another Relentless Pay-Per-View win. So who says I won't put xbux on myself to lose? Maybe, I fucking did."

The shot of Thunder Knuckles fades to a different shot of Thunder Knuckles who is training to stay in his new fighting shape.

A much fresher, more fit, Thunder Knuckles who began his return at Relentless to reclaim the Television Title and considering he's coming back the same wrestler that we saw at the end of his first, of now two, title runs. XWF fans have a lot to be excited about.

Your screen fades from Thunder Knuckles training to Pip Collins.

"Look he's not the most technically sound guy in the ring but he's exciting. One of the most exciting wrestlers in XWF. He's going to prove it week in, and week out, just like he did last time. I'm sure of that. His tactic may be deceptive but they're effective."

The video of Pip Collins fades now to Thunder Knuckles again. This time he's being interviewed by the Wrestlelamia youtube channel.

"Being out for two fucking months, before Relentless, is a long time in the Television Division. I mean, if I'm any good I can come back and these bums of today. They're all no fucking good, anyway. Fucking thinks bout it. They're all fucking former washouts, making a return from years and years ago, or fatter tubs of lard then me, Ol' Thunder Knuckles. Turns out I was fucking born for this shit. I didn't know it before but it turns out, I am. I always liked to fight. I never dreamed of being paid to do it. If I can't come back after a two-month fucking layoff and beat these bums. I must be a fucking bum myself."

The interview with Wrestlelamia fades to highlights of both Thunder Knuckles and Johnny Legend playing on your screen.

With the next bright Television Division prospect, Johnny Legend. Whom was a big deal once, but now working his way back up through the ranks. securing his number one contender status for the Television Title at Relentless. This should make for fireworks as he is set for the Main Event on Savage, to be Thunder Knuckles tag team partner. Do not miss any of the action on Savage Saturday Night! LIVE from the Moda Center in Portland Oregon! October 10th, 2020.

As the video fades to black, it ends with an audio clip of Thunder Knuckles, post Leap of Faith.

"Skills are a fucking crutch for the talentless. Sometimes you have to fight with your fucking heart."

***PREACH***

Thunder Knuckles standing next to a giant trophy he bought. He's wearing his Television Title, something we haven't seen him do, with pride.

First things first, production value, either you have it or you don't. Ol' Thunder Knuckles told you fuckers. Told you to work hard on your fucking promos. Moving the fuck on. Why couldn't, this little emo bitch, Chokey, have gone down a little farther into his veins and finished the job? He could have done the world a fucking favor. Since he fucking didn't. I have to fucking do my job.

Thunder Knuckles makes his jerking off motion. One of the signature moves that has helped make him the XWF MEGASTAR you see today.

Charlie wants to point out some things. He pointed out that Ol Thunder Knuckles beat him for his trashcan title.

Thunder Knuckles shakes his head yes.

I took your little title. It's pretty light. Doesn't weigh anywhere near as much as mine.

Thunder Knuckles shines up his belt.

Yep, I think Gilly said it best.

Thunder Knuckles points to the bottom of your screen with a cocky smirk. Todd displays Gilly's quote in text format where Thunder Knuckles has pointed.

The Legend Peter Fucking Gilmour in his Recorded Promo "Nickels and Dimes" Said:Bitch you got one of the worst belts in the XWF. A little fn trinket man. You ain't shit boy.

Something else Charlie wants to bring up is my tag partner, for this match. Johnny...

Jimmy's voice could be heard in the background.

Legend.

That's it. Talking about, Johnny won a battle royal to get a shot at the Television Title. Well, Chokey, I'm sure your broke ass is going to enter the BOB Battle Royal, this Savage. So when you fail at even that... Which you will because you're not as talented in the ring as you think you are, and it's kind of your new fucking gimmick, you're just not fucking aware of it yet. You'll know just how hard it is to EARN your shots. You see, Chokey, you don't just fucking walk into XWF thinking you're going to be the fucking man. You've beat a dim-witted fuck like Speechless Von Prick Hammer, or some fucking rook, that worked for what? One show? Pump the fucking breaks kid. You're looking like a fucking fool. Take it from 'Ol Thunder Knuckles. I challenged someone far out of my league when I was new too. Learned the hard way, just like you're about to. Chokey your nothing more than a flash in the pan, man. You'll get sick and goddamned tired of getting what's left of your teeth kicked down your fucking throat. Your resolve is shit. I'm only one year into this business, I've already seen plenty of Chokey's come and go.

Thunder Knuckles lights a cigar he pulls from his pocket.

Your look is worse than Johny Legend's. Know what thinking about it. Johny Legend is the better version of you. Fucking think about, Chokey. He's earned the fucking right to step up to the plate. You haven't. Sure, you may have fought Sarah Lacklan in the Main Event on Relentless. You also lost, terribly I might fucking add. You fought for the second biggest title here, facing Robert Main. Couldn't get the job done. You couldn't beat Warfare's MVP. Now you're standing across the ring with the Television Champion. Where you're going to do what you do best. Fucking lose. None of-fucking-which you've earned, by the way. To really drive this point the fuck home for you, dickbag, Ol' Thunder Knuckles knows how slow you can be after all. Johnny Legend is entertaining. You're, well, not. You fucking blabber on and on saying Johnny Legend is you without the drama and story? What the fuck does that even mean, Chokey? Looks to Ol' Thunder Knuckles, and I'm sure every-fucking-body else, like Johnny Legend's story, is better than yours because it's being told fucking properly. No one wants to come to see the train wreck that is Chokey Nipples' career. They came to see how Jim "the Jim'' Jimson fucks up this episode of Savage.

Thunder Knuckles takes a deep drag and exhales a thick cloud of smoke. Blowing it off to the side of the camera.

You need to learn how to fucking win here. My last opponent would tell you to sit back and take notes. Maybe Chris Page taught me something. Maybe everyone I've faced in this company has taught me something, one way or another. Just by sitting back and taking notes. Thanks, Page.

Thunder Knuckles takes another deep drag, exhaling the thick cloud of smoke toward the camera this time.

You won the star of the month in your very first month! Ol' Thunder Knuckles won the star of the month in his second. Know what else I did within two months? I made ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND xbux. If I was dumb enough to place a bet on myself at that stage of my fucking career, I wasn't. Thank fucking god.

Thunder Knuckles does that make a cross thing Catholics do, even though Thunder Knuckles isn't a Catholic. Tired of the cigar, Thunder Knuckles, drops it onto the ground and steps on it, to extinguish the cherry.

I'd have at least had the xbux to back my mouth up. Something you haven't been able to figure out here. You know, back up that cock trap you call your mouth. The more you talk, the more people like Ol' Thunder Knuckles, can verbally thrash you. Shit, the only thing that ever comes out the mother fucker is an excuse. Just be a good little bitch and just swallow it. Need a quick fucking example of Chokey being full of shit? He told Chris Chaos how he got a cut of the Relentless money. You didn't get shit, Chokey. Who the fuck you think your fooling? That's all in your fucking head, and you know it. Vinnie doesn't come off xbux for shit. Well, unless you stay on his ass like a fucking wart.

Thunder Knuckles winks into the camera.

You did give me a good laugh though, Chokester. Explaining to everyone how you were locked in the port-o-potty not being able to get out your promotional material on time. That's right everybody. Jimmy, dressed as Virgil, locked Chokey in the port-o-potty. Outsmarted by the man who will eventually eliminate him from the BOB Battle Royal. Chokey is about as fucking bright as the color black, isn't he?

Jimmy's voice is still off-camera.

I think you've spent enough time on Ch-

Thunder Knuckles glaring toward Jimmy before addressing the camera again.

Shut the fuck up, Jimmy. This bitch of a man needs to learn something. You started hot beating the bush leagues. Winning fucking titles that matter as much as the holder. Not fucking much from the looks of it. Fuck, Barney Green could show up and take that little replica title off you tomorrow, if he so fucking chose. In your next recorded promo make sure to preload your excuse for losing this tag match.

Thunder Knuckles who's still standing next to that giant trophy that you haven't been able to look away from.

I almost fucking forgot! I got you this! Check it the-fuck-out! That engraving is just for you, pal.

The camera zooms in on the words at the bottom of the trophy.

Charlie Nickles
YOU TIRED!

After a few minutes pass the camera zooms back out to Thunder Knuckles. Todd wanted it to be shorter but Thunder Knuckles insisted that it remained on the words a little bit longer, for Charlie's sake. Thunder Knuckles notices the engraving mistake because of his insisting.

What the actual fuck? They fucked up the engraving! It was supposed to say "You tried". Oh, well.

Thunder Knuckles shrugs.

I'm so sorry Chokey, I guess, not everybody’s a winner.

Jimmy's voice could be heard in the background once more.

What about Jim Jimson?

Thunder Knuckles look displeased.

Jim, I just don't have the words to express myself.

Thunder Knuckles takes a long pause here trying to compose himself, before lashing out.

HOW DARE YOU! How dare you fucking goto XWF headquarters and demand to be across the ring from me! Even if the match was already booked any-fucking-way. FINE! If that's the way it is... Then...

Thunder Knuckles pauses not really wanting to talk about his friend, Jim Jimson.

Jim "the Jim'' Jimson, Jim Jimson, and Jim Jimson have something in common with dolphins. Outside of they're normal living conditions, they can't fucking live. You take some dolphins, right, and you fucking pull them, bastards, out of the water, they die within eight to ten minutes. Well, that's what Jimmy says any-fucking-way. You put Jim, Jim, and Jim into a rassling ring against Ol' Thunder Knuckles, let alone with a fucking partner, they die in the same amount of time. That's just a fucking fact. So there you have it XWF fans around the world. The Jimson's and the dolphins are basically the same. Chew on that shit, Jim. That's right, I'm addressing only one of you. That's the only one I thought was fucking cool and that's the one that needs to hear it.

Thunder Knuckles, who is visibly upset after having to tell Jim Jimson off, waves off the camera.

Alright, Jimmy, I'm fucking done with this. I didn't care to begin with. Just you have all these fucking cameras around. I have nothing else better to do than fucking talk shit on a guy. Who isn't worth his weight in fucking copper.

Thunder Knuckles smirks because that was pretty clever.

If you don't understand that one, Chokey. I understand and it's okay. Seriously, I'm fuckin done. Shut the goddamn camera off.

The cameraman shuts the camera off abruptly.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(10-08-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-10-2020), Atara Raven (10-08-2020), B.O.B. D (10-08-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (10-08-2020), Johnny Legend (10-08-2020), Miss Fury (10-08-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-08-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-08-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (10-08-2020), Theo Pryce (10-10-2020), Unknown Soldier (10-08-2020)