Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bet On Barney? A Night Out With BOB (2 of 3)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-01-2020, 09:44 AM

Picking up shortly after the last issue, Robbie is STILL chowing down on some sushi and pancakes. Fury is sulking over her loss, Jenny never returned from the bathroom, and Barney on a manly woman who he may have mistaken for a T-dude. Thunder Knuckles meanwhile, is scheming to make some quick cash.

Yo Robbie, wanna bowl a frame??

Robbie shakes his head, still feeding like a hungry caged animal waiting to break loose.

Fury?

Fury brushes TK off trying to talk to Robbie, who is just crushing pancake after pancake at this point.

Thunder Knuckles looks over to Barn who just scored some digits!

Intern?

Barney Green.

Barney holds his hand out to shake. Thunder Knuckles looks over his shoulder not moving his hand to shake.

Well, Jimmy you playing? I know you're here.

I was just thinking we should talk about your opponents for the match coming up.

Save it, motherfucker. It’s time to bowl. Hey, intern. FIVE XBUX to whoever wins the game.

I’ll wait.

Okay, Dick-stain. Get ready for the fucking thunder. Alright, intern, you go first. That's my stipulation. You get to do that when you're Television Champion.

Barney makes a perfect approach and rolls STRIKE!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Okay, intern.

TK says impressed, but not intimidated. TK rolls a STRIKE!

[Image: 754d6c87e05e7b24-man-films-himself-smash...g-in-a.gif]

Fucked your mom! Bam!

Thunder Knuckles grabs a beer and downs it. Barney's ready to bowl. Again, he approaches the line with perfection, TK gets up more focused on Barney's next throw. The ball rolls. BARNEY STRIKES AGAIN!

[Image: animated-bowling-image-0081.gif]

Shit!

TK muttered under his breath. TK gets up to bowl tries to imitate Barney’s approach and extends his leg a little too far. He loses his balance, falling over and throwing the ball into the next lane by mistake, knocking over some poor kids pins.

Hey kid, you watch XWF?

The kid shakes his head no.

Good.

TK downs his can of beer and throws it at the kid.

Fuck off.

While this is happening Barney bowls another STRIKE.

[Image: 3gqzpr.gif]

TK doesn't dop so hot this frame, failing to pick up the spare. Angry TK walks back over to the table and overhears Fury talking, while Robbie is now rolling sushi up around pancakes. Barney rolls a strike while TK is off getting a beer.

[Image: bowling-clipart-animation-3.gif]

Thunder Knuckles comes back to the game, walks over to the ball return, and grabs his ball. TK throws the ball, knocking over two pins. In the second attempt, he fails and gets a gutter ball. Thunder Knuckles walks back over to the table overhearing more from Fury while Robbie slams down a pitcher of Orange Crush. As TK is walking back he sees Barney roll another perfect strike.

[Image: giphy-1.gif]

You've gotta be fucking kidding me!

It's obvious at this point that TK has given up as he throws the ball down the lane, causing it to bounce and hit the ceiling. No pins, strictly gutter. TK walks back to the table and picks up a beer. Barney rolls another strike.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17523629]

TK fucking up so badly he no longer cares about the game. He starts drinking heavier now, downing three beers. This is where Jimmy thrives.

Thunder Knuckles, about your opponents.

Fuck it, Jimmy. You win. Talk about those sorry sacks of shit.

TK throws the ball carelessly without looking rolling into that poor kid's lane, right before the kid shoots, the ball crashes all his pins knocking them down. TK reaches into his wallet and throws FIVE xbux at Barney Green pissed off that he had to payout.

Ruby, BOB has in recent months, broken her down, and exposed her as an unprepared child, Fury's words. She has been on quite the losing streak though, but she's still a very capable competitor.

Miss Fury says she’s good, but I’d put money on either Bourbon or Ozzman tearing her apart. Fucking superheroes.

Tula-

Yeah, fucking Butter Milk Tits.

Okay, Butter Milk Tits has done nothing but lose to BOB time after time. Every time she ever encountered ANY member or combination of members, she's lost.

Probably because her hero is weak-ass Centurion.

She first stuck her nose in BOB’s business by claiming that she was going to stand up and do the “right thing”.

Quitting?

No, by helping Ruby against BOB.

Well she’s doing a fucking shit job at it isn’t she?

Jimmy who for a change looks into the camera instead of TK and says,

Tula, I'd like to ask you personally if you’d like to join BOB. I know that the offer has been extended in the past and you've turned us down, but you know what they say, if you can't beat'em...

TK cuts off Jimmy.

Not worth it, she's a fucking idiot, Jimmy. She wants to be a fucking loser her whole life.

Boris-

That fucker stole a boat race from me once. Honestly though, nobody fucking cares about Boris. Boris is like a fucking cold sore, man.

BOB has faced him in the past as well, and he's always left wanting! Vita, that’s the tough one. She hasn’t been around for the past half-year.

Yeah, she paid me to take a dive once. She's a cheap bitch too, only FIVE HUNDRED xbux. Bitch wanted me to buy her shirt. Never did. Fuck that cunt! The only reason she beat Miss Fury is cause she spent all that time in fucking jail and toughened up thanks to BOB, for the fucking record. She should really be sitting back thanking us for doing her a fucking favor. Miss Fury isn't even a real rassler. Shit, I know more moves than her. Fuck, Vita. Join BOB. We've already done wonders for your career.

Beer?

TK looks at Barney who spent the 5 XBUX to buy TK a beer.

You know what, Robbies right about this one. He's cool!

Told ya.

The scene fades and you're left wondering…

Is BOBs fiercest competitor REALLY not interested in this match? That could spell bad news for BOB!

Find out if Robbie ever gets off his butt in the WRECKING BALL conclusion!

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-09-2020), Atara Raven (10-01-2020), B.O.B. D (10-01-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-01-2020), Johnny Legend (10-02-2020), Miss Fury (10-01-2020), Mr. Oz (10-05-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-05-2020)