Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-05-2020, 06:24 PM

(09-05-2020, 06:18 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

Doc, forget all those other rumored matches, I think I need a session!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-06-2020)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-05-2020, 06:46 PM

This hurts me deeply. I can't believe you want to lose to Doc more than you want to lose to me.

WHY NOT BOTH!?

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-06-2020)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-05-2020, 06:50 PM

You mistake your role

No period because I don't want to seem too intimidating

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-05-2020, 08:05 PM

(09-05-2020, 06:50 PM)Soft Fluffy Graves Said: You mistake your role

No period because I don't want to seem too intimidating

searches gibberish to Thaddeus translator

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-06-2020, 11:37 PM

i heard doc looks different after i dick punched him to the moon

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-07-2020)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-07-2020, 05:56 AM

Ha ha!
Mister Graves! Long time, no see, am I right?? I will be honest, sir, you have been in need of a session for a very long time.... and as I always have and always will say..... the doctor's doors are always open.

Don't be jealous either Little Dookie.... I think Mister Graves is in far greater need of a session with the good doctor rather than a play-date. Wouldn't you agree?

And if I may digress, I heard Peter walks a little different after his last camping trip with John Madison and Shane . Anyone else see this? Or maybe I am still a little goofy from all that moon dust.

If I have to kill you again, Peter, to remind you of a few things.... just say so.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(09-07-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-07-2020), Madison Dyson (09-07-2020), Mr. Oz (09-07-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Doctor Louis D'Ville's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-07-2020)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-07-2020, 09:10 AM

(09-07-2020, 05:56 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Don't be jealous either Little Dookie.... I think Mister Graves is in far greater need of a session with the good doctor rather than a play-date. Wouldn't you agree?

Jealous? No. That's not in my M.O. And play date? C'mon man! Homie don't play no mo'. All business when I walk through the doors.

That said, Doc. It's good to see you again, my friend.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-07-2020, 09:19 AM

Man I really Dick punched doc too hard.. He thinks he can kill me when he cant and thinks im gay for and maddy.. When im not.

Yup u inhaled too much moon dust there doc 😉😉

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-07-2020, 09:20 AM

(09-07-2020, 09:10 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said:
(09-07-2020, 05:56 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Don't be jealous either Little Dookie.... I think Mister Graves is in far greater need of a session with the good doctor rather than a play-date. Wouldn't you agree?

Jealous? No. That's not in my M.O. And play date? C'mon man! Homie don't play no mo'. All business when I walk through the doors.

That said, Doc. It's good to see you again, my friend.

INDEED! What a pleasure it is to see so many old and NEW faces! It's almost like the first day the doctor opened his doors in this fine organization. Oh and please, young sir, send Mister Heyman my best regards!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(09-07-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-07-2020, 09:27 AM

(09-07-2020, 09:19 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Man I really Dick punched doc too hard.. He thinks he can kill me when he cant and thinks im gay for and maddy.. When im not.

Yup u inhaled too much moon dust there doc 😉😉

Leave it to Peter to take a two second highlight from War Games and run all around the farm with it. Why don't you put your dick where your mouth is and show this glorious universe what would really happen in an encounter with your's truly? No spoilers here though, aye Mister Heyman?

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman Offline
Business Manager to Thaddeus Duke

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-07-2020, 10:04 AM

Oh! My good doctor... that's no spoiler at all.

If Peter Gilmour is even a quarter of the man he thinks he is, he would jump at the opportunity to go one on one with one of the greatest minds in a generation.

[Image: WIsC18y.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-07-2020, 10:15 AM

Oswald pulls out a wad of cash and began to count each hundred that was rolled up in said wad.

"Been a while, Doctor.

How much money would it take for you to become my personal therapist? I have some BROKEN tendencies that need to stay repressed. Think you can help me?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(09-07-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-07-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-07-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-07-2020, 11:11 AM

(09-07-2020, 10:15 AM)Broken Oswald Autem Said: Oswald pulls out a wad of cash and began to count each hundred that was rolled up in said wad.

"Been a while, Doctor.

How much money would it take for you to become my personal therapist? I have some BROKEN tendencies that need to stay repressed. Think you can help me?"

Doc's toes curl up like the Wicked Witch of the East's after that bitch Dorothy stole her shoes.

My friend, I thought you'd never ask.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(09-07-2020), Mr. Oz (09-07-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-07-2020, 12:42 PM

(09-07-2020, 11:11 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(09-07-2020, 10:15 AM)Broken Oswald Autem Said: Oswald pulls out a wad of cash and began to count each hundred that was rolled up in said wad.

"Been a while, Doctor.

Doc's toes curl up like the Wicked Witch of the East's after that bitch Dorothy stole her shoes.

My friend, I thought you'd never ask.

"I think you'll enjoy the tower of books I've acquired through the years, and with enough money, but If you require anything, don't hesitate to ask."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-07-2020, 11:33 PM

(09-07-2020, 10:04 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Oh! My good doctor... that's no spoiler at all.

If Peter Gilmour is even a quarter of the man he thinks he is, he would jump at the opportunity to go one on one with one of the greatest minds in a generation.

u are one of the best mr heyman ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
(09-08-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-08-2020, 03:02 AM

(09-07-2020, 11:33 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(09-07-2020, 10:04 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Oh! My good doctor... that's no spoiler at all.

u are one of the best mr heyman ;)

Honest, too.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(09-08-2020), Mr. Oz (09-08-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-08-2020, 05:05 PM

man imagine heyman with a heel peter gilmour... the ratings.. THE RATINGS!!!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-08-2020, 05:11 PM

(09-08-2020, 05:05 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: man imagine heyman with a heel peter gilmour... the ratings.. THE RATINGS!!!!

At least then we wouldn't have to hear you talk as much

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like LiamRoberts's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-08-2020), Mr. Oz (09-08-2020), Paul Heyman (09-08-2020)
Paul Heyman Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-08-2020, 05:31 PM

(09-08-2020, 05:05 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: man imagine heyman with a heel peter gilmour... the ratings.. THE RATINGS!!!!

Dare to dream, Peter. I already have a client and he's better than you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(09-08-2020), Charlie Nickles (09-08-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-09-2020, 01:05 AM

duly noted but it will happen!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Mr. Oz (09-09-2020)
Paul Heyman Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-09-2020, 10:03 AM

(09-09-2020, 01:05 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: duly noted but it will happen!

You got spunk, kid. It's all over your face.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles (09-09-2020)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-09-2020, 11:08 AM

Peter......

Need I remind you that you are currently a member of Chaotic Inc. Chris Chaos, Mandii Rider, Hanari Carnes, the young upstart Ares Creed. That alone should give you more ratings than you've ever been accustomed to. I did you a favor by bringing you in and giving you some protection. If you would like to break off from the group and pursue the pilgrimage to the Paul Heyman side of glory, my door is always open. However, I must remind you that not only will Heyman most likely not take your offer, deeming your trip a total waste, but you will have four new enemies and a target on your back. The LAST thing you need right now Peter is even more enemies. The ball is in your court, but need I remind you that Peter Gilmour has never beaten and never will beat Chris Chaos. The Doc thing, sure, I support you in a match against Doc, but the fact that you feel like your ratings would increase under Paul Heyman means you really have a higher opinion of yourself than even I thought you did.

The ball is in your court, Peter, but I advise you to carefully ponder your options before you open your mouth again, because it will be extremely difficult to dick punch anyone if you are no longer capable of making a fist.

How do you want to be remembered?

[Image: jYnTyNU.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Mr. Oz (09-09-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2020)
Paul Heyman Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-09-2020, 11:20 AM

Mr. Chaos, I think what he means is he'd be piggybacking off of my ratings, and my fame to make a name for himself. However, Mr. Gilmour's legacy has already been etched in stone in the history books of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-09-2020, 11:26 AM

(09-09-2020, 11:08 AM)Chris Chaos Said:

Peter......

Need I remind you that you are currently a member of Chaotic Inc. Chris Chaos, Mandii Rider, Hanari Carnes, the young upstart Ares Creed. That alone should give you more ratings than you've ever been accustomed to. I did you a favor by bringing you in and giving you some protection. If you would like to break off from the group and pursue the pilgrimage to the Paul Heyman side of glory, my door is always open. However, I must remind you that not only will Heyman most likely not take your offer, deeming your trip a total waste, but you will have four new enemies and a target on your back. The LAST thing you need right now Peter is even more enemies. The ball is in your court, but need I remind you that Peter Gilmour has never beaten and never will beat Chris Chaos. The Doc thing, sure, I support you in a match against Doc, but the fact that you feel like your ratings would increase under Paul Heyman means you really have a higher opinion of yourself than even I thought you did.

The ball is in your court, Peter, but I advise you to carefully ponder your options before you open your mouth again, because it will be extremely difficult to dick punch anyone if you are no longer capable of making a fist.

Whiney little bitch. I've been in this federation for one month and I'm holding a title. You're not. I am competing for the top two belts this month. You're not. If Petey had any wits about him he'd leave you in the dust. You little faction doesn't have a single belt between your thirty members. Pathetic.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
(09-09-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-09-2020), Theo Pryce (09-09-2020)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-09-2020, 12:05 PM

(09-09-2020, 11:26 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(09-09-2020, 11:08 AM)Chris Chaos Said:

Peter......

Whiney little bitch. I've been in this federation for one month and I'm holding a title. You're not. I am competing for the top two belts this month. You're not. If Petey had any wits about him he'd leave you in the dust. You little faction doesn't have a single belt between your thirty members. Pathetic.

"Ummm.....excuse me, who are you? Charlie Nickles? Appropriate name seeing as that is about all you're worth.

Mr. 3-1, you've got some gall, I'll tell you that. I've got more shower time than you've got ring time, and by the looks of it, am in exponentially better shape. Your little Heavymetalweight Title, that's for chumps and jobbers, designed to let them talk shit and pass the gold around like junkies pass around needles, because they aren't good enough to ever win a real belt here. I've held every belt in this company, most of them multiple times. How'd you do against Robert Main may I ask? Ya know, real competition? I'll tell you how you did, you fell flat on your face just like every ballsy newcomer with visions of grandeur who takes shots at legends before the ink on their contract dries. You haven't earned the right to even be in the same state as me, much less the same room. Don't hide behind bad booking, because lets face it the booking department here has the combined intelligence of steel the build the stage with, and try to throw the word belt in my face.

I am going to Relentless, I am going to beat Theo Pryce to earn my shot, and then I am going to beat Sara Lacklan. Not because I need to, but simply because I can. We could hold any belt in this company between us but our movement isn't solely based on that. You may rank your relevance and self worth on holding gold but it is because you aren't confident enough in yourself and need to validate your mere existence by being crowned something besides . We are taking over this company. We are going to burn it to the ground then build it back up again, and when we do, ingrates like you will be forced to either assimilate and learn your role or be executed.

You haven't impressed anyone because you haven't done anything. You only matter because our roster is swiss cheese at the moment. We are going to change that. You couldn't last a day in the new republic.

Why am I even wasting my breath on a loser like you? I must really be bored.

Win a match that actually matters then come talk to me, until then, shut the fuck up and fall in line."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Mr. Oz (09-09-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2020)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-09-2020, 12:30 PM

Eats popcorn

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz (09-09-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-09-2020, 12:51 PM

(09-09-2020, 12:05 PM)Chris Chaos Said:
(09-09-2020, 11:08 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Peter......

"Ummm.....excuse me, who are you? Charlie Nickles? Appropriate name seeing as that is about all you're worth.

Mr. 3-1, you've got some gall, I'll tell you that. I've got more shower time than you've got ring time, and by the looks of it, am in exponentially better shape. Your little Heavymetalweight Title, that's for chumps and jobbers, designed to let them talk shit and pass the gold around like junkies pass around needles, because they aren't good enough to ever win a real belt here. I've held every belt in this company, most of them multiple times. How'd you do against Robert Main may I ask? Ya know, real competition? I'll tell you how you did, you fell flat on your face just like every ballsy newcomer with visions of grandeur who takes shots at legends before the ink on their contract dries. You haven't earned the right to even be in the same state as me, much less the same room. Don't hide behind bad booking, because lets face it the booking department here has the combined intelligence of steel the build the stage with, and try to throw the word belt in my face.

I am going to Relentless, I am going to beat Theo Pryce to earn my shot, and then I am going to beat Sara Lacklan. Not because I need to, but simply because I can. We could hold any belt in this company between us but our movement isn't solely based on that. You may rank your relevance and self worth on holding gold but it is because you aren't confident enough in yourself and need to validate your mere existence by being crowned something besides . We are taking over this company. We are going to burn it to the ground then build it back up again, and when we do, ingrates like you will be forced to either assimilate and learn your role or be executed.

You haven't impressed anyone because you haven't done anything. You only matter because our roster is swiss cheese at the moment. We are going to change that. You couldn't last a day in the new republic.

Why am I even wasting my breath on a loser like you? I must really be bored.

Win a match that actually matters then come talk to me, until then, shut the fuck up and fall in line."

Who left the back door open? Some trash blew in.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Mr. Oz (09-09-2020)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-09-2020, 03:42 PM

(09-09-2020, 12:51 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Who left the back door open? Some trash blew in.

I'm betting it was Fatback McSwain. I hear he's been stalking Peter again.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-09-2020, 08:59 PM

I heard he was at dennys and got the real grand slam breakfast 😉😉

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post