Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmmm....
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-15-2013, 02:47 PM

[Image: tumblr_m90pyjFejg1r23p75o1_400.gif]

Then the Troll face Kid starts to Pin Tony...

With John doing the count, OF COURSE...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 03:18 PM

Tony, not fooled by this trickery that was attempted on Dean Moxley McGovern, whips Ishaboo off of him and throws John Black on top of him. Santos gives Black a nice little smooch across his forehead and speaks...

Santos: Come on now, dudeski. I've seen these bush league shenanigans already. Are you going for the pin, cuddle bunny?
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-15-2013, 03:31 PM

Now, Black is on Top of this man and he's thinking he's going to kickout...So, he get off of him and speaks to Tony.

I was just TESTING you....Smarter then Dean, actually... Here let me grab you up.

Then Isaboo and John lift Santos to his feet...Until they BOTH start to attack him with magic dust...Then they did a Double DDT on Tony on a cement floor...then Black cover's him WITH Isaboo doing the count this time...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 06:20 PM

(07-15-2013, 03:31 PM)John_Black Said:
Now, Black is on Top of this man and he's thinking he's going to kickout...So, he get off of him and speaks to Tony.

I was just TESTING you....Smarter then Dean, actually... Here let me grab you up.

Then Isaboo and John lift Santos to his feet...Until they BOTH start to attack him with magic dust...Then they did a Double DDT on Tony on a cement floor...then Black cover's him WITH Isaboo doing the count this time...

Santos, realizing this is a first in the annals of XWF history, realizing that a kick out has NOT occurred, so he MUST do so, but he can't. Bad grammar has forced him to realize that John Black has not covered him for the pin, but Black cover is him, which frankly doesn't mean anything at all.

Black and Ishaboo disappear into thin air, the grammar gods having punished them for their terrible misdeeds. Santos walks away, suddenly a cheeseburger in hand.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(07-16-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-15-2013)