Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
P 9: Crimson Knights Make a Connection
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 05:18 PM

XAVIER REIGNS: "Welcome home, JR!"

JIM ROSS: “Home? We're in Pittsburgh! I'm from Oklahoma, Xavier!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “JR, I mean... Never mind.”

A shot of KnightMask and Crimson Cobra appears on the X-Tron, both warming up for their match that’s coming up soon. The tag titles are wrapped around their waist whilst they stretch. They look up and shrug their shoulders.

Suddenly they are in an exchange of fists with two men. It is then clear that Andrew Aldway and Andrew Morrison are making the attack. The Crimson Knights are fighting back though.

Here comes Nightmare and John Austin though, and the numbers game catches up to the Crimson Knights who are now on the receiving end of a stomping on the ground by the four men.

Nightmare signals for the other three to lift KnightMask up, which they do. He grabs him by the throat with two hands and smashes him into the lockers back first. Leaving KnightMask down and out on the floor. Aldway and Morrison lift Crimson Cobra up as Austin spears the tag champion into the lockers as well. Leaving him in a mess next to his tag team partner.

Another man strolls in. He is wearing a tailored suit and is clean shaven. He shakes his head whilst sighing. He picks up the tag belts and slams them down on the Champions.

????: “Seems as though you two love birds won’t be competing tonight.”

All five of the men stroll off, with smirks on their faces whilst the fans are constantly jeering and booing.

JIM ROSS: "What a heinous attack on the tag team champions!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "What that mean for the title match!?"

"Money" by Pink Floyd plays.

JIM ROSS: "What... or more accurately, WHO is this, now!?"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Oh man!"

JIM ROSS: "That's the group of men that just laid waste of the tag team champions moments ago!"

Out comes the five men who made the attack on the Crimson Knights moments ago as well as Nightmares Apprentice. Jeers flood the arena. The suited man leads the way.

Beside him stands John Austin who is grinning whilst arrogantly looking around at the fans, a glint in his eye. Nightmare stands silently on the other side of the suited man, as boldly as ever with the Apprentice in toe. Just behind them is Andrew Aldway who holds his right hand in the air and Andrew Morrison who smirks confidently.

Nightmare and Austin slide into the ring, as the suited man climbs the steps and into the ring. Morrison and Aldway closely behind him. The suited man grabs a microphone and he begins to speak out to the crowd.

????: “Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Ricky Desmond, a talented business man and an even better fighter. You’ll learn all that in due time though. You people boo and jeer all you want. I speak for all six of us when I say that we could not care less what you people think.”

The other men nod in approval.

RICKY DESMOND: “The men around me kindly agreed to join this group of mine for several different reasons. Some did it for money. Some did it for dominance. Some did it because they felt they were being misused and mistreated. Some of them wanted to make an impact. There’s one thing that’s similar about us all though, and that is that we are brilliant at what we do.

"That’s the thing that combines us all as one. As well as excellence, there is trust. The men around me have a few things they would like to say. I want to talk about them briefly first though.

"Andrew Aldway, a man with the potential to be the best technical wrestler alive. He’s a young man with talents that are undeniable. A man who’s been underused by management for too long. He wants change.

"Andrew Morrison, a dominant figure and a vicious man. What’s not to like? He too feels that he deserves that extra boost and that’s why he’s here. He wants change.

"Nightmare is a man of brutality. Although calling him a man is putting it lightly. The man’s a monster. He is here to do what he does best. Hurt people. He wants change.

"Lastly, the man who forced that grotesque mask on Scott Charlotte’s face, and my close friend John Austin. Why? I hear you ask. He’s here because he knows what’s good for business. An added bit of money from me and it was a sure thing. He wants change. We all want change. We will destroy everything in our path to create change. We are…. The Connection.”

Ricky smirks and hands the microphone to Austin who takes little time to begin to proclaim down the mic.

JOHN AUSTIN: "When I first debuted here in XWF, I did what a lot of the guys couldn't do, I won my debut match. After that, I proved that Madness is the top brand back at High Stakes.

"You know that loser, Scott Charlotte, I stabbed him in the face with a rail road spike and you have not seen his face since....."

The fans begin to boo

JOHN AUSTIN: "Thank you...thank you, you really are too kind. Now my status has risen even further, I decided to be a part of this well-established group. Not because I need the help, no because I go where the money is hahahaha.

"Ricky Desmond is a true leader and now everyone in XWF from John Madison all the way down to Mr. Satellite... Your time is coming and there will be no stopping ...The Connection."

John throws the microphone down and heads to the top rope. We hear him yell out into the crowd *BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!*

The Apprentice scurries to the mic and begins to speak loudly through the mic.

THE APPRENTICE: “Recently my master had taken on a mission from the powers. That mission was to rid the XWF of the disgusting King Madison.

"Unfortunately due to, shall we say, the powers that be within the XWF, my master could not complete this mission. The XWF made it impossible for my master to remove the tyrant king and bring order back to the XWF, all of you who my master was trying to save using your own stupidity stopped him from being able to achieve that. Why? Because you are cowards.

"Every week the powers here in the XWF put obstacles in the way of my master so he wouldn’t be able to reach the finale of his mission, and even you so called XWF fans let him do it. Well it has now been decided that it isn’t only the King Madison that needs to pay for all he has done, it is in fact the entire XWF universe, The Roster, the owners, the officials and you the disgusting beings that call yourselves fans.

"My master was approaches by this man, Ricky Desmond with his plan of forming this that you are witnessing tonight. What better way to bring down full punishment upon the XWF? So we agreed, and with the backing of these warriors Ricky will succeed on his mission and My Master will on his.

"This punishment starts now.”

He passes the mic onto Andrew Morrison next.

ANDREW MORRISON: “The XWF asks many questions, one I'm sure I'll hear the most... Why has Andrew Morrison joined with these men? Well, if you fools would use your brains, you would realize...we may all have different ways of going about it.

However, we all have the same goal in mind. To change the landscape of the XWF. To put an end to the XWF as you all know it. Austin, Nightmare, Aldway, myself and Mr. Desmond...we are The Connection, and we are here to change things around here, and anyone who steps into my path and steps into our way will be destroyed.”

Smirking, he passes the microphone to Andrew Aldway.

ANDREW ALWAY: "Well ladies and gentlemen it seems as if I have a difficult decision in front of me. I was recently approached by Ricky Desmond to join his little group on Monday Madness. Now I'll admit I have never been particularly fond of running as part of a group, I've always been a bit of a loner so to speak.

"But in the few weeks I've been here in the XWF I've come to realize that you aren't going to get anywhere in this company by yourself. Winning matches isn't enough around here, you have to do something drastic to get noticed. So when I was approached by Ricky we had a long conversation that helped me realize I'm not the only one here who has come to realize there's strength in numbers, no not metaphorical numbers like thirteen or six, six, six like some here would have you believe, but having five of the most athletic, crazy and physically dominant competitors in this company join forces to show the rest of the gits here that they are tired of being overlooked by less talented individuals who use numbers to their advantage.

"So this is a message to all of you wankers in the back, to prepare yourselves because we may not be the horseman of the apocalypse, but we are the plague that is going to bring this company to its knees from the inside out.

"How is it that Brian Braxton gets a championship match whilst I am sat in the back with nothing to do? I was beat him clean a few weeks ago. People paid little attention to that, and the fact that I am undefeated. Now you people will have no choice but to pay attention to the brilliant, Andrew Aldway. Connection!”

Aldway passes the mic back to Ricky Desmond who stands in the middle of the men.

RICKY DESMOND: “Finally you can see that everything is coming together. The Crimson Knights were just the smallest taste of what we have in stall for you people and this company. I Ricky Desmond, will lead this group to glory. My plan shall succeed with the help of these fine men. There’s nothing anyone can do to stop the pain that is yet to come. We are the Connection and we are greatness.”

Desmond slams the mic down to the floor. ‘Money by Pink Floyd’ plays out of the booming speakers once again, as Desmond exits the ring, the rest of the Connection in toe.

JIM ROSS: "I don't like the sound of this 'Connection.'"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Switch to Verizon."

The cameras fade to the end zone.

Metallica plays "One" --LIVE!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-14-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-14-2013), Christine Nash (07-15-2013), John Austin (07-14-2013), Matt Lennox (07-14-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013), Ricky Desmond (07-14-2013), Shawn Steele (07-14-2013)
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-14-2013, 05:29 PM

Occ: Oh shit its the Nexus in XWF form!

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 05:32 PM

The incredible people will take you all out. No worries here. Thanks for the favor knocking out the champs. Now let the big boys play.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-14-2013, 05:34 PM

IC: Watch your lip Lennox, or you and your 'incredible people' people will be next...

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ricky Desmond's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-14-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-14-2013, 05:35 PM

"Let's connect the dots, shall we? You all suck, it matters not if your likely superior leader is any good at the job. You need talent, which absolutely none of you fucktards have.

You won't last as long as De Sade's little group. You're that bad."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
John Austin (07-14-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013), Ursula Areano (07-14-2013)
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-14-2013, 05:41 PM

If I wanted your bloody opinion Luca I'd ask Madison keep your nose clean or it might get broken

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2013, 05:42 PM

"You underestimate us Luca. It's sad to think that I thought you were vaguely intelligent. If you cannot recognize an impact when you see one, then you're in for a huge surprise for the near future. I look forward to hearing you cry when Madison wins later on tonight. You may as well start writing your excuses now Luca."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 05:46 PM

I think you guys have too many Andrews!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-14-2013), John Austin (07-14-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-14-2013, 05:47 PM

"And if I cared about yours, I'd remove your head from Desmond's ass. Seems to be the only thing that let's someone buy into his bullshit. Let me know when you graduate wrestling school, you fucking green as grass rook."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 05:49 PM

"And Ricky, you fail to know what an impact is if you think I care about losing to Maddy. We ARE friends after all, I've been his apprentice for months, . I'm going to lose because I'm laying down, despite what Heyman says is going to happen.

Learn to talent, newfags."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 05:51 PM

Holy shit, Luca. You just put Andrew #2 in his fucking place!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-15-2013)
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2013, 05:51 PM

"you'll lay down won't you Luca? Do you lay down every time Madison asks you to? Lay down while he has his wicked way with you? I bet he wears his crown and everything. You're disgusting. There's always a time when a apprentice must fight his trainer. It just seems to me that you're too scared to fight."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 05:55 PM

And let me know when you graduate from being Madison's bitch boy until then go back to carrying his luggage.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 05:55 PM

(07-14-2013, 05:46 PM)Mr. Madison Said: I think you guys have too many Andrews!

I look forward to the hilarious hijinks this is sure to cause.

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 05:57 PM

"Scared? Like Andrew Morrison scares you, the only reason his untalented frame is in your group of soon to be unemployed 'future champions'. An apprentice must fight his master? Do you take me as a proud man? Not to be one to mention my past and shit, but if you knew the half of the things I've done, there's no pride in my body. Fear exists when your pride is threatened, which is why you're trying to reverse psychology your insecurities on me. Do me a favor, drop Satty's, mine, and Maddy's names some more. You might finally leap to relevance if you keep trying. Me, I'll rest on my laurels because the best you got couldn't beat me.

In short, you all suck. I predict De Sade coming back before you do anything worth note.

Like I said, learn to talent.

New fucking fags."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 05:58 PM

"Eh, you still have to prove you're better than the other Andrew. If a 'bitch boy' is so much better than you, which I am, then you must be really fucking terrible.

Learn to insult, cunt."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 06:00 PM

(07-14-2013, 05:55 PM)Andrew Aldway Said: And let me know when you graduate from being Madison's bitch boy until then go back to carrying his luggage.

Why do you want to know when he graduates from being my bitch boy?

Are you applying for the position?

Eww, no thanks Andrew #2.
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 06:00 PM

Not an insult pointing out the truth chap sorry you get so offensive about the truth.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 06:02 PM

"And there's also truth in the fact that I could hand you your ass on a silver platter, and yet I'm a bitch boy. Riddle me this genius, what does that make you?"

Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2013, 06:02 PM

"Cunt? How very mature of you Luca. Why does it not surprise me that you must use foul language in a desperate attempt to put people down because you can't do it any other way?

These men are free to say what they want to say. I did not drop your name, because your name does not mean anything to me.

You won't fight Madison, you aren't a proud man, and you really are a coward. Take a long hard look at yourself. It won't take long to realize that you are nothing other than a hollow shell of a man."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 06:05 PM

"A shell? Holy fuck, way to pick apart my psyche! Just like when Gilmour said I was going to make a joke of the main event, all you're doing is pulling my words out of a hat and say it like you thought of this yourself! I've beaten half of this stable, and the other two are interchangeable talentless hacks.

Also, what I say is my business. But, since it pisses you off so much.

Cunt."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 06:08 PM

Maybe you can Luca, maybe you can't, that remains to be seen but I will "riddle" you that I'm a man, someone who has integrity, and would never scoop as low as you just to get a smell of the crown like some bloody half wit fan.

Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2013, 06:09 PM

"You swearing doesn't irritate me Luca. All it does is prove my point. You really aren't that intelligent. Continue to overlook Luca, it does not bother me. We will continue to make an impact whether you like it or not. Meanwhile, you will lay down for the King yet again."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ricky Desmond's post:
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 06:09 PM

"The only thing I need say about your integrity.

Integrity is for losers.

No wonder you're so full of it.

Shitty joke? Yeah.

Oh well, gotta get on your level."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-14-2013, 06:11 PM

You may all joke now, but this is only a small sample of what we are all capable of...#Connection

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 06:12 PM

Considering I haven't lost yet, yes I would say it is a pretty "pathetic" joke coming from a pathetic excuse for a man.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 06:14 PM

So who have you beaten so far?
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 06:15 PM

No one relevant, who have you beaten recently?

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 06:17 PM

"Oh shit, the Twitter Team is continuing to say hashtags aloud! How terrifying! And Andrew number 2, I've been on an undefeated streak as of the last couple of months, longer than you've even been here. So all your wins really don't faze me. Keep up with your ego stroking though, I'm sure someone will care.

Are you guys gonna snatch up Ion after he comes back?

Maybe Table will join up?

The latter would beat everyone else in your team, sign him on so he doesn't embarrass you guys."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 06:17 PM

(07-14-2013, 06:15 PM)Andrew Aldway Said: No one relevant, who have you beaten recently?

Besides 30 people back in March?

Everyone. Didn't you see Luca win the Elimination Chamber? My work.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 06:23 PM

"Hey Dezzy, who's overlooking now? I mean, treating the closest your team will ever get to a champion like an Andrew Aldway? Look at yourself in the mirror and see how poor of a judge of talent you are. Learn to scout, Ricky, and maybe you'll have a legitimate chance of sounding smart."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 06:25 PM

Yes Madison in March, very recent to you I'm sure considering the two month coke binge you've probably been on since then, and Luca I don't need someone to stroke my ego unlike you and your chap Madison over there constantly stroking each others egos like a pair of fat single fat girls sitting around watching a Victoria secret fashion show.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-14-2013, 06:26 PM

Swift Ion would not even be worth our time to destroy, I believe Table has done that enough already. And as the King said Luca, your little streak would be over if it wasnt for him. Looking forward to you being flat on your back tonight Luca. (smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2013, 06:29 PM

"Andrew Aldway is a man who deserves an opportunity. He hasn't been treated fairly. he's beaten Brian Braxton cleanly. Where was his title match tonight? Where was his Pay Per View match? This isn't just about boosting my ego Luca, it's about helping people who deserve recognition get what they deserve. Enjoy your night Luca, I just hope you decide to do the right thing. There is a locker room full of people who would love to face the King."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 06:29 PM

(07-14-2013, 06:25 PM)Andrew Aldway Said: Yes Madison in March, very recent to you I'm sure considering the two month coke binge you've probably been on since then

I earned that coke binge, and all the main event matches that come with it. I'd like to see you go through thirty of the XWF's best in one night, and on top of that a six man tag match where Sid Feder puts a branding iron to your back!

But you and your boys can't even stop Lucason from winning an easy as fuck Elimination Chamber match.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-14-2013, 06:30 PM

"Morrison, you do know my legs won't be in the air, right? Might wanna tell you that, effectively killing all your excitement."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

(07-14-2013, 06:29 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: "There is a locker room full of people who would love to face the King."

Then they should have won Wild Card Weekend. End of story.
Hate Post Like Post
Ursula Areano Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

After ten seconds this group just bored the fuck out of me.

Ursula gets on her knees and look up to the heavens.

Please shot me now!

Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-14-2013, 06:33 PM

(07-14-2013, 06:30 PM)Mr. Madison Said:
(07-14-2013, 06:29 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: "There is a locker room full of people who would love to face the King."

Then they should have won Wild Card Weekend. End of story.

You are right, they should have. Luca should not waste this chance though John.

Ursula, if you're so bored of us why do you continue to linger around like a bad smell? Please close your legs dear, I've never been a fan of fish.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ricky Desmond's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-14-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-14-2013), John Austin (07-14-2013)
Ursula Areano Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-14-2013, 06:36 PM

Oh shit! that was very fucking original; I am here shaking in fear.

Hate Post Like Post