Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Serendipitous Doom - Pt1: The Celebration
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-10-2020, 07:08 PM

Saturday, February 1, 2020
The Grand Imperial Hall
Château of The High Council, Ozuul

Through the twenty foot tall, ornate ancestral, arched aurous doors, etched in the sacred symbols of the sanctioned gods, you find yourself inside The Grand Imperial Hall. There the glow cast from the heavy iron, torch chandeliers set the golden mirrored ceiling ablaze, basking the room in an illustrious radiance, like no other. Column lined, stone walls adorned with rich, delicately designed tapestries, depicting monumental moments throughout Ozuul's history (Including the long, treacherous war, Azrael fought and won, liberating his planet and fellow kind.) and polished marble floors, make up the surroundings. While several, massively long, rectangular, dark hardwood tables and matching chairs dwell within. Each table has a purple satin runner, down the center and are arranged elegantly, with gold dinnerware and goblets.

An area for dancing exists to your left and in the furthermost corner of this area, a band plays a captivating melody that you never heard before but quite enjoy. A bar of sorts is in place, on the right side but there are also multiple maidens of fair skin and lustrous hair, dressed in flowing, light garments, circulating the floors, carrying alabaster jugs that they used to refill the goblets of whomever calls upon them. Everyone appears to be enjoying what looks like a delicious meal, based on the smell, although you can't tell what sort of meat or vegetables they're eating.

The meat sort of looks like beef or venison but the aroma, isn't precisely the same scent that's familiar for either. Whatever it is, it smells delicious. Seasoned impeccably and cooked to perfection, it is accompanied by what seems to be a steamy, baked potato only a lot larger and with a creamier, buttery texture inside. Imagine if when a jacket potato (Cheers, mate.) were to be cut open, there was mashed potatoes filling the interior of the skin and butter had already been added. Sitting comfortably, next to the "potato" is a large, leafy, dark turquoise veggie that was clearly steamed and another stalk shaped, indigo one, with a great burst of chartreuse petals; like a flower in full bloom, that had been grilled.

This is a feast of flavors and a bouquet of tantalizing scents, albeit it isn't exactly an entree that's consumed on Earth, still it's close enough to the food that is eaten, that the sight doesn't make it off putting and what is looked onto with question, is overpowered by the smell and ultimately the taste. As held evident by the guests in attendance of this exalted affair, consuming the cuisine. Woefully as a silent, ineffective watcher, all you can do is watch people eat, no matter how much your stomach rumbles or your mouth salivates. To make matters worse, three people walk straight through you, one right after the other.

Tortured, violated and unspeakably hungry, you wander over to where Azrael and Rebel are seated at the center of what incidentally happens to be, the longest table in the room and while all the rest are situated vertically, this particular one is positioned on a horizontal angle. Located at the far end, near the wall, it's also the focal point, no matter where anyone is sitting or standing, they couldn't miss the happy couple. And that's what they're truly the embodiment of being, utterly encompassed by the pink, fluffy cloud of love that often comes with such an event. Metaphorically speaking, there isn't actually a pink, fluffy cloud and yes, that has to be made clear, this is Azrael's wedding after all. With him, there's a fine line between the literal and metaphorical.

"Are you going to tell me what we're eating precisely?"

Rebel Star asks her freshly acquired husband, before taking a sip from her golden chalice.

"Does it taste good?"

"Yes."

"Then that's all that matters."

These words halt the next forkful of food from rising to Rebel's mouth, which in turn causes Azrael to laugh as he observes this display. Rebel Star, eyeing what's speared on her fork; suspiciously, while she holds it several inches from her plate. In his eyes, she's absolutely adorable sometimes and he rather cherishes moments like these, whenever they present themselves.

"The meal is comprised of meat and vegetables commonly hunted and harvested, here on Ozuul. Since you're from Earth I doubt the details will mean much. So simply think of it as brisket with a baked potato on the side, spinach and a unique variety of asparagus bearing a green flower at the tip. Does that suffice your curiosity, my love?"

An answer need not be supplied, since she had already resumed eating, after his description and when he notices this it draws a soft chuckle from him as he shakes his head, ever so slightly.

That's when Donovan Blackwater rises from his chair, raises a chalice and calls for attention. Naturally, the man who adores hearing his own voice, has a speech prepared for his father's wedding and even though all three of The Brothers Blackwater are technically the best men, he is the obvious choice to speak as he usually plays the part of their unified mouth piece. Whenever the need for such a thing arises.

"Friends, family and esteemed guests with whom I am not familiar with because... I hail from Earth and this is my very, first time venturing into space and you became acquainted with my father, long before I was born. Perhaps, even before Earth was graced with his presence, back when he was still roaming the galaxies and hadn't yet settled on a place to call home. Saving other planets and touching other lives, the way my father only could or would, because we all know he has to stick his nose in everyone else's affairs. Has to play the hero, even when it isn't asked for but needed cause he's good like that, always knowing when to step in and intervene."

"Then there are also those of you that are here tonight, that not only know my father from his days on Earth but you also knew him, throughout the ages. Varying in time; of course, from when you met. I'm sure you all have a familiar set of circumstances that brought Azrael into your lives, that's extremely, similar to the beings that have encountered him, from nearly every corner of the universe."

"Which brings us back to his desire to make a difference, to be that defiant, unrelenting force and take a stand for anyone in need. When he's not impulsively darting around, exploring, going on thrill seeking adventures, getting into mischief and causing trouble with all his shenanigans. I think I can say trouble and leave it at that because I've heard some murmurs and there's an altogether, different sort of word that's being used to describe him tonight, besides savior... but this is a wedding, I'm his son and I just don't think it's appropriate. Shame on you for speaking like that... and you know who you are, so don't even pretend like you don't."

Donovan briefly breaks out into a chuckle.

"Regardless of that though, one thing that I am certain, we can all agree upon is the fact, that he is an exceptional man. Extraordinary, truly. Respected, renowned and admired. If I live to become a quarter of the man, that he is today, I shall consider myself a lucky fellow."

"However, we aren't only here to celebrate his greatness... we've also come together to honor his bride, Rebel Star as well. The woman that did the impossible. Not only did she capture his heart, she got him to devote himself completely to her. Legally too, I might add. Over a thousand years, no one was worthy enough to pull off this feat or conquer the challenge and that's really what it is because as I mentioned before, my father is rather impulsive and that trait commonly comes equipped with a wandering eye and... we'll call it a rather large appetite; at least when it came to him, which in turn usually prevented the concept of settling down from being a reality in the past. Haha! Go figure."

"That all changed when he met Rebel Star. Which must make her quite the woman. A fact that I can attest to as the truth. Since I know her very well. She is clever, charming, witty and kind. Her loyalty knows no bounds and it is only rivaled by her honest nature, free spirit and immensely, large heart. She is also one of the strongest individuals I know and is probably one of the only women that can kick my ass, outside of a wrestling ring... next to my own wife. I had to say that by the way, lest risk the aforementioned ass kicking become a reality. Anyways, I couldn't imagine a more perfect partner in life... and crime, for my father."

"Congratulations Azrael and Rebel, I love you both dearly and... now, I'm going to stop talking so everyone can drink. Sláinte! That means cheers!"

United, all that are gathered within The Grand Imperial Hall, raise a goblet in honor of the newlyweds and take a drink. Unexpectedly, this is interrupted by a paroxysm of hearty clapping, which draws the attention of the entire room. And there, standing at the entrance, dressed to the nines and trimmed with gloves, a cane and top hat is none other than - Maxwell Maximus. The very sight of him makes your heart sink and you know, without a shadow of a doubt, that moment you've been dreading... is finally here and whatever wicked deed that's destined to transpire... is about to come to pass.

[Image: nmypj5C.png]

"On the last edition of Warfare, I took on Robbie Bourbon in a Hell in a Cell match and it was an epic battle, as I predicted it would be. Also as promised, I did not use any powers to my advantage. I fought the fight the same as any average man might, I even extended myself and generously spiked the energy drink that Robbie consumed before our fight, with something to cure his blindness. Which as everyone saw, worked magnificently. No thanks necessary, Robbie. It was my pleasure to return your sight to you."

"Anyway, when all was said and done, I was victorious. No powers, fighting much like any mortal man might, nothing hindering my opponent and I claimed the win. Not a groundbreaking feat but it should prove, that my abilities aren't the crutch that some might think they are. I don't need them to win."

"Now on the next Wednesday Night Warfare, I'm slated to face The Engineer. A match that he came to me and requested, in the form of trying to instigate me. Having no reason to deny such a solicitation, I agreed and here we are. Set to do battle for the Universal Title in the Main Event in a Glass Cage match. Opposed to the Standard match that he desired, in the hopes of staying pretty. Haha! Well Engy, you're going to have to stock up on some essence of aborted fetuses cause after our fight, you aren't going to be pretty. Far from it actually. Although, that was really rather subjective to begin with."

"That's not arrogance talking either. It's reality. We will be fighting in a structure made of glass, it's going to break and we're both due to receive some real damage. Brutal devaluation in our appearance is bound to happen. It is inevitable."

"However, on the plus side, I am going to once again, state that I will not be using any of my powers. Our future engagement, shall be an equal exchange, all the way. If you can't do it, than neither will I."

"Oh but you're a clever one, aren't you? I wonder if my willingness to commit to such a thing, for the second time in a row... I wonder if that will spark your curiosity at all."

"Tell me, did it?"

"Does it make you wonder?"

"Do I have a secret?"

"Come on. Humor me, Engy. What do you think? Do I?"

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-10-2020), bRiaN sTorM (02-10-2020), Corey Smith (02-10-2020), DocktorTrust (02-11-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-10-2020)