Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Thaddeus Duke still wets the bed
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-03-2019, 06:44 PM

It's a beautiful fall day in Jackson, Wyoming, one of the country's most sought out skiing destinations and also home to Theo Pryce.

Seated at the breakfast bar in the Pryce family home's kitchen tapping away at the keys of her laptop is Theo's wife Brianna. For those who are not up to date on all things Theo, the two met several years ago when Theo Pryce then part of a Anti Terrorist Black Ops team was injured in the line of duty. Brianna was the Physical Therapist assigned to Theo's case. It didn't take Theo to start developing feelings for his Physical Therapist, something that apparently is very common in situations like his. What was not common, at least for Theo was being told no each and every time he tried to score a date with the woman. It was only after Theo was officially discharged from his PT requirements that Brianna finally relented and agreed to a date. One date led to a second which led to a third and so on and so forth until the day the two of them were married. John Samuels served as Theo's best man while one of Brianna's childhood friends was her maid of honor.

In the years since their union the two have discussed having children but neither are fully ready to give up what they have currently which is their freedom to live their lives the way they wish unrestrained by the requirements of parenthood.

Hey Bri have you seen my wrestling pants? Theo asks as he pops his head around the corner.

Focused on whatever she has in front of her Brianna doesn't respond, prompting Theo to repeat his question this time a little louder and with the benefit of his entire body now standing in the room instead of just his head.

Bri? Earth to Bri.

What? Sorry I'm just trying to wrap this up. What are you looking for? Pants? Bri responds while looking up from her laptop for the first time and locking eyes with Theo.

Yes pants. My wrestling pants specifically. Do you happen to know where they are? Theo asks as he approaches his wife.

Your wrestling pants? I assume they are wherever you left them last but what do you need them for? Are you finally donating them to GoodWill?

Yeah....about that. Theo responds, letting the words hang in the air life a slow fastball down the plate begging to be hit with maximum velocity right back at the pitchers face.

No. You swore to me the last time you hung them up that it was the last time. You were strictly focused on the business side of things. You said that. Brianna responds as a lock of concern and frustration comes across her face.

You are 100% correct. I did say that and I am still retired. This is just a one time deal. I promise. They says as he puts his hand on his wife's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

Why now? What's so special about this that you have to go back on your word to me?

I am not going back on my word Bri. Like I said this is a one time deal. The guy I'm facing, he's doing I guess you could call it a retirement tour. He wants to face certain people before he retires. Last week it was the Universal Champion and former Owner Shane , the next show he wants it to be me. How do you say no to that?

Really easily. Like this...no. Bri says as she slams her laptop shut.

I get it. You're pissed but I have to do this. You know who I am, the competitive spirit I have. This guy requested me specifically. As an owner how can I expect the people I employ to do something I won't do?

Nice try. You almost had me for a second but you've done everything you ask your employs to do now and then some. That's one of the perks of being the boss. No longer having to get your hands dirty. I can't stop you obviously but that doesn't mean I'm going to pretend like I'm happy about it either.

The good news is I'm sure I'll do something else to piss you off soon so you're likely to forget this whole thing ever happened. Theo says with a smile as he walks over to the fridge and pulls out an unopened bottle of water.

So who are you facing anyway?

Drezdin.

I don't know that name.

Yeah he's not exactly what one might call a top tier talent. He's won some titles, I think by accident but he's kind of a novelty act. Huge guy. Probably the biggest guy I've ever faced but he's...to be nice...special.

Special? Special how? Bri asks as she reaches out towards Theo indicating that she wants a sip of his water.

You ever seen or read Of Mice and Men? Theo responds as he hands the water over to his wife.

Of course. Who hasn't?

Drezdin probably hasn't but he's basically the fed's version of Lenny.

You realize Lenny kills the rabbits right? Bri asks as she takes a sip of the water before screwing the cap back on and placing it on the bar.

Yes I do but I'm a little bigger than a rabbit. You should be happy about this, this is basically like an off book Make A Wish Foundation thing. You've been on me for years about doing more charity.

I meant with the excessive wealth you've amassed over the years.

Wow what a typical white person response. Just throw money at the problem to make you feel better.

That's not what I mean.

But it's what you said.

Do you really want to try and turn this on me? Is that really the road you want to go down?

No it's not. All I want is to find my wrestling pants and then get to the office. I have to meet with Vinnie and James.

Maybe they can talk some sense into you because clearly I'm not getting through.

Probably not but stranger things have happened. Anyway, my pants, can you help me find them please? Theo asks as he grabs his wife's hand.

Yes I will. But I won't like it.

Theo and Bri walks out of the kitchen and down the hall eventually disappearing from the camera's view.

***A couple of days later***

"What are you doing here Theo?"

The unmistakable sound of James Raven's voice can be heard as the scene fades in to reveal Theo Pryce seated behind a desk at the XWF Headquarters.

I work here James.

I know but this isn't your office. Why aren't you in your office?

Oh that. My office is being...

What the hell are you doing in my office Theo? Vinnie Lane shouts as he and his fiance that is more store bought than natural walk into the office.

Well Vinnie if you hadn't interrupted me just now you'd have heard me tell James that the reason I'm here in your office is because
mine is being fumigated.

Ewww. Remarks Roxy.

Why is it being fumigated?

Apparently John Madison was crashing there for a few nights and natually once I realized this I felt the best thing to do would be to get it fumigated.

That oddly makes sense.

I have to get going sweetie. I'll see you later. Bye fellas. Roxy says as she kisses Vinnie on the check and then exits the office.

Get out from behind my desk Theo. I have work to do.

Geez Vin. Be a bigger dick about it why don't you? I came here in peace. Why so aggro? Actually you know what forget you. Theo says as he gets up from behind Vinnie's desk and walks over towards James Raven the less dickish of the other two owners. I'm actually glad your here because t
here is something I wanted to talk to you about.

What's that?

The Hall of Legends.

What about it?

Well I don't know if you know this but my little shit sniffing nephew seems to be under the impression that I am the one behind inducting John Madison and John Samuels into the hall.

Who cares what he said. You fired him. Kind of a dick move on your part but whatever. But....since you brought it up you had nothing to do with it other than actually inducting them which was their choice. I run the Hall of Legends, that was one of the terms of my contract when I bought my 1/3rd ownership stake into the company. Sure you and Vinnie are allowed to give input if you want but ultimately I am the one that makes the decisions on the who and when and both of them were my call. As will be the next one and the one after that and so on and so forth.

Yeah I know that and you know that and Vinnie knows that but Thad, Thad thinks otherwise. Or maybe he doesn't. It's entirely possible that he's just ranting because he's in the midst of his monthly visit from Aunt Flow.

He's free to think whatever he wants and he can cry about it on Twitter or Instagram or whatever other social media platform he chooses but that doesn't make him right. He have anything else to say?

He was "predicting slash spoiling" Theo says while making air quotes with his hands That D'Ville and I will be the next members of the roster to join the Hall because you know, conspiracy.

Well D'Ville is still an active roster member last I checked so no he won't be getting in and you, yeah you're on the short list but so are a few others including Thad's father Sebastion. Assuming this Lethal Lottery thing is just a one off and not a full fledged return to active competition.

Well I'll be honest with you James, and this is me just offering my input, you are free to do whatever you want with it as is your right as the man solely in charge of the the Hall but being as that Thad is making such a huge stink about perceived nepotism I think it would be extremely unwise for us to induct my brother Sebastian Duke into the Hall of Legends if I were to be inducted before hand. I think that's only fair don't you?

Raven smiles for a second as he ponders what Theo just said to him before offering up a response. You know what Theo? You make an excellent point and I will take it into consideration when I decide how to proceed. Not that it really matters what Thad has to say anymore now that you fired him.

Speaking of people who no longer wrestler for this company...Lane interjects. Did I see correctly that you are booked on the next Warfare?

You are? James asks as he alternates between looking at Theo and Vinnie.

I am.

Who are you facing?

Drezdin.

You made the list? James asks.

Apparently. Don't know how or why. I've had maybe 3 interactions with him ever but he wants to face big names. And you know me, despite what my nephew has said recently, I love nothing more than doing whatever I can for all the men and women of our roster.

Yeah that's it. Theo Pryce ever the selfless man.

Why thank you James. That's so kind of you. What am I supposed to do so no to the guy? It would be like turning down a child's request for an autograph.

Gilmour does it all the time.

Exactly. I don't want to be spoken of in the same light as Peter Gilmour unless it's as the answer to the trivia question "Name one of the wrestlers that Peter Gilmour has lost multiple title matches to." But back to Drezdin he asked for a match and I'm happy to oblige. How bad could it really be? The guys awful. Not Frodo Smackins awful mind you, but awful just the same.

Far be it for me to stop you from getting your face punched in but do you really think this is a wise choice? You haven't wrestled in a couple years. Drezdin is enormous and in his prime.

Right because I'm going to take wrestling advice from a guy who lost to the aforementioned Peter Gilmour like 5 times.

It was not 5 times! Lane says with a slightly raised voice.

Was it more than 0 times Lane?

You know what? Fuck it dude. Get your ass kicked. See if I care. Thad was right, you are a dick.

Well yeah I could have told you that.

Was that my client's name I heard being uttered? Paul Heyman asks as he enters the office forcing all three men to turn their heads in unison in his direction.

Jesus, do they let just anyone in here? Where the hell is your Security at Lane? I thought you had that neanderthal Tommy Gunn heading up your security team?

That dude's been off the grid ever since War Games.

Great. What do you want Paul? Theo asks as he walks over to Lane's dry bar and start making himself a drink.

I'm here to discuss this bogus and very public firing of my client, your nephew, Thaddeus Duke.

Got ya. Paul would you mind giving me a quick minute to use the facilities? I downed a big coffee on my way over here and it just hit me. Feel free to make yourself a drink. Bottom shelf only though. Lane get's all cunty when people drink his good stuff.

Lane has good stuff? Raven asks legitimately curious.

Exactly. He doesn't even share it with his co-owners. Cheap bastard. Theo exclaims as he puts the drink he just made down on the table and then walks towards the exit of the room. Just one minute Paul. I'll be right back.

Theo disappears out of the camera's view as Paul walks over towards one of the empty chairs. He places his briefcase on the chair and with both of his big fat thumbs unlocks the case and pulls out a few pieces of paper before closing the case and then placing it on the floor next to the chair.

Paul then sits down in the chair with the paper in his hands as Vinnie and James look on awkwardly waiting for Theo to return.......................

...And that's when it happens...

What is that? Paul asks as he hears a loud whirring sound coming from outside of the building.

Vinnie turns around in his seat and looks out the big windows behind him just in time to see Theo Pryce's personal helicopter ascending from the ground and quickly disappearing from view once it passes by the windows as it continues to climb towards the skies.

That SON OF A BITCH! Paul yells as he jumps up from his seat just as the camera fades to black.

[Image: hiddleston-jaquar-29jan14-05.JPG]

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Atara Raven (11-03-2019), Atticus Gold (11-03-2019), Dolly Waters (05-18-2022), Jake Avery (11-05-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-03-2019), Sebastian Duke (11-05-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (11-03-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-03-2019), Unknown Soldier (11-03-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-03-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
drezdin5788 (11-03-2019)