Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Taking time to study.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-01-2019, 11:21 PM

The television your watching, or monitor if your streaming XWF illegally, has Thunder Knuckles sitting with Jimmy watching film on the Brothers Blackwater. They are at the XWF video archive. He’s scouting Donovan because he didn’t give a flying fuck about Ezra heading into his Hardcore Fatal Four-way match. The tape pauses.

What. The actual fuck. Did I just watch?

Thunder Knuckles turns to Jimmy.

Well you see Thunder Knuckles they have superpowers. Donovan for instance...

Thunder knuckles cuts off Jimmy.

Force Gape.

Right...Force Gape...for instance has a ton of powers. He can make force fields, make force waves come out his hands, Levitate…

Thunder Knuckles cuts Jimmy off again.

He can fucking fly...

Thunder Knuckles rolls his eyes and waves to Jimmy to give him more information.

Continue.

He can push and pull things somehow, He can climb anything!

But...Why would he need to climb anything Jimmy, he can fucking fly what your saying to me doesn’t make sense.

He has a healing factor, Thunder Knuckles.

The fuck did you just say to me?

A healing factor

Get fucked!

No, I will not get fucked, he really has a healing factor. He once got his dick cut off and grew it back. No Shit. That's all of his superpowers though. Let's take a look now at things that have happened to Force Gape.

Thunder Knuckles looks at Jimmy with disapproval.

Watch as Force Gape explains how his dad locked him and his brothers up…...

Thunder Knuckles doesn't care about this and trails off looking at other things, as Jimmy is babbling on and on at length about spooky shit. He sees a dope ass Relentless poster from where he won the MAN OVERBOARD BATTLE ROYALE, against a ton of jobbers and BigD, who thought he was gonna steal the show. He was X-treme Champion at the time too. Thunder Knuckles then starts thinking about the xbux he won that night. He’s smiling until he thought about the Day 3 replay he saw. His smile fades. He’s thinking about finding the official cameraman that was covering the race and hiring him for a side job, seeing as he’ll be without work soon. Vinnie Lane sure should look into things, like Shane asked. That albino honey that doctored footage. Whats her fucking name. Thunder Knuckles was there and will be getting paid for his appearance, let alone the fact that I WON. However, his grin returned when he thought of BigD again. The man who paid ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND xbux, for a shot at Fhaggeus Puke, or some shit like that. This goes on for a good while. He ends his thought process in just enough time to hear Jimmy say...

Half alien…

Thunder Knuckles cuts Jimmy off again.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Fine! Because none of that interests you. I have a piece of dirt on them, that you will think is vile.

Well, spit it out, Jimmy! I don't have all day! I got other obligations to attend to!

The Brothers Blackwater share xbux between the three of them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah…YOUR FUCKING JOKING JIMMY!!!! THAT’S ABSURD!!

Thunder Knuckles is so animated laughing he doesn’t hear the next thing Jimmy says.

No, they really do.

That's the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of. I thought Shock Nozzle...

Jimmy tries to cut off Thunder Knuckles

Ezra..

Thunder Knuckles slaps Jimmy in the face and points at him with his index finger

Shock Nozzle…

Still pointing at Jimmy.

I thought Shock Nozzle was dumb because he wasn’t getting paid for our hardcore match against, Isabelle Rovenwolfe, and Shockvalue Word-salad. It turns out, All three brothers are fucking stupid! Struggling to make xbux...How fuckin rich is that. Let's just say it took these three, half-bred superhero fucks three life times to get the xbux they have combined. Ol’ Thunder Knuckles comes in, bust down the door, and takes out the third highest grossing athlete in the XWF, in what a month? Damn, now that's something.

Thunder Knuckles directly into the camera now, with a twinkle in his eye and says

Knowing this information the price just went up Force Gape, ten thousand per brother. That's the price to get you outta this. I mean, seeing as all three will be coming out.

Something useful though is, he has poor anxiety control, and he let's possible…

This brings Thunder Knuckles's attention back to Jimmy.

Guaranteed.

...Guaranteed failure get to him. You have been listening!

Jimmy said happily.

Force Gape was a former X-teme Champion.

Fuck that belt! People can just randomly shove pinecones in places you don't want pinecones in.

He’s been a Television title holder too.

HA! Funny.

No seriously, He was once a Television Titleist.

Bet that was short lived, shut the fuck up, we’ve been over this already. Actually, I'm fucking done with this for now. There are more important things to deal with Jimmy. Like right now I'm gonna go figure out this whole cameraman thing.

They know vampires and...

Fuck you!

Fine, what cameraman thing?

Jimmy asks knowing Thunder Knuckles wasn't listening anymore because he had to get something off his chest.

Didn’t you watch Day 3 of Relentless?

No, I didn’t, I figured I could watch the replay and be good.

Visibly upset Thunder Knuckles stares down Jimmy. Jimmy puts his head down afraid of what Thunder Knuckles is about to do. Thunder Knuckles then remembers her name.

FUCK! You would figure that, wouldn’t you? Turns out Sarah Slacklin, that little albino number, you know which one I'm talking about?

Yes. I know who Sarah Lacklin is.

Sarah Slackin.

Right.

She tampered with her match at Day 1 of Relentless, to try to cover up the fact she doctored footage, she put me right in her crosshairs making it look like Thunder Knuckles of all people, is a no show hack! PLEASE! I showed up for THE XWF RACE ACROSS THE EVERGLADES. I clearly beat Boris. Sorry Boris, it's not your fault. I’ll get you a bottle of some of that good Slav shit real soon. There's a guy in Cardiff that gets it imported to him. I'll be sure to stop by and give him a “visit”.

I don’t think she’d do that Thunder Knuckles

Well, I don't think VV would lie about it, seeing as she was right about my contract, even while being a bitch. I don't pay you to think! I pay you to prepare me for matches. Plus Sarah Slacklin is “famous”.

I’m pretty sure, I don't want to know what your point is.

Thunder Knuckles stands up and stretches his legs, back, and arms. Thinking to himself I can't wait to be alone with that ablino. Then an idea pops into his head.

Ol’ Thunder Knuckles has an idea, Jimmy! I just gotta make a quick phone call and set up an appointment. Go home, Jimmy! Your wife probably thinks your out fucking hookers again.

She thinks that every time we meet. It’s your fault, you know!

I didn't fuck’em for you, Jimmy.

Thunder Knuckles says as he walks out the room brushing his right hand against the doorway as he passes through it. Leaving Jimmy to clean everything up. Thunder Knuckles is ever mindful of what he's up against. He looks determined and is seen dialing a number on his phone and putting his phone up to his ear say…

Hey mother fucker, what's up? You still got your dad’s...

Thunder Knuckles pushes the cameraman away and the cameraman cuts the scene.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(10-03-2019), Atticus Gold (10-02-2019), Chris Page (10-02-2019), Madison Dyson (10-06-2019), Zane Norrison (10-02-2019)