Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#CoolSlackings: Playing along with the dimwitted.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-01-2019, 01:01 PM

[Image: OUBvYfy.png]

After seeing that Sarah Lacklan went as far as to dedicate a portion of her online profile to him, Shane decides to do her a favor and renames her. He then loses his shit all over that same online profile of hers since she INVITED him to it by name, so now nobody can bitch and moan about his actions. When asked to comment on these recent events, Shane had only this to say...

D-d-do you h-ha-ave a tuh-tuh-tissue I can borrow? Blatant shams by untrained morons who don't even know how to cover their tracks always buh-buh-break me up.

Alas, this narrator had no tissue for Shane but that didn't stop him from blowing his nose on my shirt. Thanks a lot, SlackLand. You owe me a new shirt because the crap that came out of Shane's nose was just naaaaasty. Ugh!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (10-01-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-01-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-01-2019, 01:10 PM

Shane uploaded a copy of his comments to Sarah so everyone could see them even if they don't want to dirty themselves by actually visiting her profile. Good move, Shane.

Thanks!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (10-01-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-01-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 03:13 PM

Hey Shane-o, just to elaborate on something that you said, the Anarchy championship may have been tailor made for Sarah, but it's worth pointing out that

--> I <--

Am the current reigning and defending Anarchy champion after I EASILY defeated Sarah this past weekend at Relentless! Of course I can understand your confusion here. It just brings up yet ANOTHER way that people are getting SCREWED OVER AROUND HERE!

The XWF is doctoring, pr allowing Sarah to doctor the footage of live events to make it APPEAR as if Sarah Lacklan is actually winning! It happened to me at Day 1, and it happened again to Thunder Knuckles on day 3!

I for one do not plan on taking this lying down! I out wrestled and out maneuvered Sarah Slackland! teehee!! At ever turn, but somehow we aired and ending where Sarah SOMEHOW out swims a frickin helicopter and grabs the belt!?!

W-T-F!?!!

That's totally NOT what happened!

And even after releasing the REAL FOOTAGE to the public, there are still those who CHOOSE TO BELIEVE the great marketing genius deceiver over the TRUTH!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (10-01-2019)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-01-2019, 03:21 PM

That's right Shane! Some screwy shit has been happening, I still haven't received my payment for that boat race

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-01-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 03:37 PM

God damn, big Vito, you may be on to something. Doctored footage, you say? Makes sense! I mean looking at your manly physique and large hands, we all know there's no legitimate way SLacker Whore could have bested you with her 5 year old looking body. The idiots want us to actually believe that little kid could outrace a helicopter! HAHAHA!

See this is exactly what happens every goddamn time I think I have all the bullshit and layers of this scam uncovered – someone comes along and points out even MORE supporting evidence that I hadn't taken into account. I imagine we may need to call in the FBI and the DEA to get to the bottom of this because clearly it goes much deeper than even I imagined. We all knew LackLand was a huge, cavernous abyss of piss and shit... but it looks like I've only begun chipping away and exposing the bulbous tip of the Lackluster enigma that casts its overbearing and suffocating shadow over the entire #UniverseWorldGlobeDurDurDur as we know it!

Knucks, my friend, I've got a hard dose of reality for you... If you want to be recognized and paid around here you need to throw on an ugly ass wig and pretend to be a spoiled rat valley girl bimbo with no grasp of the English language! HAHAHA! Sucker! You got SLACK'd!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Griffin MacAlister (10-01-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 03:59 PM

Hey cool let's have drama for no reason. It's clearly all in good fun.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 04:07 PM

Let us all do our thing. We're on to something big here with this recent Slacktivity. Nobody can doctor the big picture!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 04:12 PM

Totally! It's not thoroughly insulting to me or anything to repeatedly suggest someone was handed something, after all. Man, it's a good thing everyone is so adult about things around here!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 04:22 PM

On the contrary, who accused you of anything by name? Hmmmmm...

I actually was thinking you were one of the people who'd be just as eager to get the FBI, DEA, CIA and maybe ICE in here to check things out and clean things up. I think somebody around here might be doing something shady. Join the fight! We will clean up this SlackLand together! Don't you wonder who has been doctoring footage and drugging competent professional athletes so a little girl can appear to "beat" them and in turn bring in more of the pedo demographic? This is sick and it's causing unwanted tears, while scaring innocent children across the uniglobe.

Shane brings out a necklace with a small golden potato at the end and waves it back and forth...

Joooiiin mmmeeeee....

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 04:38 PM

Noooooo of course not! You'd never say it by NAME. But a dude has to wonder just who else would be creating titles... weird...

I think you're barking up the wrong tree though, man. Hanging out with Peter and smoking expired asparagus has made you PARANOID! I don't think anyone expected you to be so easily triggered, my man!

But! I know you well enough to know that if a friend asks you respectfully to chill, that you would TOTALLY respect that.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 04:48 PM

I mention ICE, you mention chill. I see what you did there.

You're right though! A DUDE - aka you- must wonder some of the things that are to be wondered about in all of this.

I can't help that I have shed tears over this ongoing mystery. My trigger is easily yanked. At least SlackLand was kind enough to notice and recognize it as I pointed out earlier. The issue is there's more behind her dedication of her profile to me. She knows something foul is afloat in these waters and she's trying to distract people and make them think the stench is my own bodily fluids. We mustn't be distracted.

Shane is still holding the dangling potato charm as it sways back and forth...

Yoouu wiiiiiill joooiiiin mmmmeeeeee..... Yoooouuu wiiiiill woooonderrrrr....

Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-01-2019, 08:22 PM

"From one known ass hole to another well known ass hole. You certain know how to court controversy don't you Mr ?"

"Even after being asked gently to tone it down you keep on rocking."

"I don't know whether to give you a standing ovation or feel really embarrassed of seeing you in full swing. I'll with hold my decision for a later date."

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 10:02 PM

We may have found a possible suspect...

Anyone who asks people to tone down their investigation into any, let's just say "shady" happenings, might be one of the people helping to cast that shade and hide something very important. Now granted you may not have asked me yourself, but you certainly have impeccable timing as to when you feel like showing up out of the shadows and addressing me for the first time ever, and your chosen wording is quite telling.

Tell me, Mr. uhhh... Jerk? Do you own a lot of..... professional video editing software? Do you spend much time in the back during shows, possibly accessing the food or beverage competitors may be consuming? Possibly adding a touch of this or a few drops of that as you see fit?
Shane rubbed his chin as he looked deep into the soul of his fellow known asshole. What was so intriguing about this man? Hmmmmmm...

Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-01-2019, 10:29 PM

"Mr it seems to me you have been a part of too many conspiracy theories to even consider I was involved."

"Point the finger at someone else before you unwittingly get yourself in trouble for accusing the wrong person, and look silly."

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 10:31 PM

Antony The Jerk confirmed. We have our first catch. Obviously your "clients" you recently revealed to the public are mere decoys to keep eyes off the fact that you're really pulling the strings for the 5'2 Mafia. BUSTED BITCH!!!!

Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

10-01-2019, 10:36 PM

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

"You've fucking lost it Mr ...."

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-01-2019, 11:34 PM

"Shane. You haven't lost it. Mostly because you were never 'all there' to begin with, I'd wager. So you really can't lose what doesn't exist but through your inane ramblings, there is truth. I was drugged once but it wasn't in a fight against Sarah. During one of my fights against Mastermind, my water was tainted as a means to stop me from going into a fit of full on zombie rage, even though Mastermind explicitly stated that he was immune to the virus. I still won the fight but the entire match was a blur and upon further investigation, I noticed that I didn't even perform to the standard of my full capabilities as a wrestler. It was like I was restricted by an unseen force. I can only surmise that was due to some type of drug. I managed to still prevail cause well, I'm an undead abomination but if this type of narcotic was administered to the living, it would definitely be the source of failure. For once, your insanity is paying off in the positive. The truth is out there. Seek and ye shall find."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-01-2019, 11:48 PM

With a roll of his eyes and gentle tossing up of his hands, Shane begins– Well Zane... if you were drugged, I think there's more than enough evidence already on hand to tell you who was responsible. This guy has been lurking around for a very long time... long before he ever revealed his fake clients which was a direct response to his fear that I was getting too close to uncovering his part in this massive scam.

Here is the man who drugged you. If you eat his brains you'll also be able to tell us the rest of the morons in cahoots with him that keep hiding in the shadows. Isn't that how that works? Hope you're hungry.

Drum roll, please..................

(10-01-2019, 10:36 PM)AntonyTheJerk Said: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

"You've fucking lost it Mr ...."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Zane Norrison (10-02-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2019, 12:00 AM

"Unfortunately, no. That happens on a show on the CW. Brains simply stop me from permanently going feral and potentially causing the apocalypse. I don't see the person's memories. Thank heavens. Getting stuck in someone else's thought pattern, no thank you."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post