Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 11:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pussy On A Pole Match...An Origin Story
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2019, 01:57 PM

The scene opens up inside Theo Pryce's office of XWF HQ. Theo sits at his desk, most likely writing checks to pay off countless lawsuits the XWF has received over the years. A buzz sounds over the intercom and a young woman's voice is heard.

"Mr Pryce, a Ned Kaye is here to see you."

Theo leans and presses on the button.

"Send him in."

Theo adjusts his suit as he stands. Ned, in casual clothes, walks into the office and looks around the lavishly decorated room. The two smile and greet one another; Theo extending a hand.

"Ned, thanks for coming."

"No problem, Mr Pryce."

The two shake and Theo snickers.

"Theo is fine."

Ned nods.

"Okay, Theo."

Theo sits and thinks to himself.

"Actually yeah, Mr Pryce."

Ned forces a polite grin and Theo offers Ned a seat. Across from one another, Kaye leans forward, twiddling his thumbs.

"So, why exactly am I here?"

"Straight to business, eh? You want a drink? Got some great whisky. Not that I'd give any to you. You're a bottom shelf guy."

"... It's not even noon."

"True but you're probably going to need one before Jackson gets here. I'm sure I've got some that Madison has pissed in."

Ned raises an eyebrow.

"Noah...Not Noah Jackson?"

"No, Michael's coming. I got his corpse reanimated so he can show you the thriller dance and I can show off my vast amount of wealth."

The sarcasm destroys Ned's soul as he leans back on the chair.

"Yes, Noah's coming in. We need to have a word about your match for Relentless."

"Is there a problem?"

"A slight one, yes. Hopefully, we can all come to some sort of an agreement soon."

Theo takes a bottle of expensive whisky from a drawer of the desk and pours himself a glass. The intercome buzzes.

"Sir there's a Mr Noah J-"

"OI!"

*Sigh* A 'Top Cunt' here to see you."

Theo looks to Ned.

"You sure you don't want that drink?"

Ned weighs the options in his mind.

"Yeah I think I will."

Theo chuckles sliding his glass over before pressing the intercom.

"Send him in."

Theo begins to pour a drink from the bottom shelf as the doors part open and Noah Jackson slides in on his heelies, sipping a fancy latte wearing designer clothes and shades. He immediately sits down. Theo doesn't take his eyes off him, filling most of his glass with alcohol that could take down an elephant.

"Noah."

He says with a nod.

"Cunt."

Noah says between sips. Ned examines Jackson's jacket.

"... What animal is that?"

Noah jumps in his seat with a girlish scream and turns to Ned.

"Fuck me! How long you been there for?"

"Are you serious? I was here before you."

Noah removes his shades and examines Ned.

"We need to get you a fucking bell, cunt. And to answer your question, this jacket is made of white rhino. Hunted the cunt my self, one-bombed the horny cunt didn't I?"

Noah motions a strong and exaggerated punch, showing how he 'one-bombed' the animal. Theo stares at him blankly.

"No you didn't."

Noah looks down dejected and goes back to his latte.

"So, the reason I asked you both here was to discuss your match at Relentless. Through Twitter the two of you agreed to a match with Ned's briefcase on the line. Correct?"

"That's correct, yes."

Noah mocks Ned in a high pitch whiny voice.

"tHaT's CoRrEcT, sIr! You're such a suck-up."

"And you're a spoiled brat who never grew up. Guess we both have flaws."

Noah stands to his feet.

"You wanna go, cunt?"

Ned doesn't flinch.

"I'd hate to dirty that nice jacket of yours."

Theo interrupts.

"No one is fighting in my office, but if you must Vinnie's office is down the hall. Now, Noah sit down."

Noah throws the lapels of his jacket up and throws himself down onto the chair.

"If you two want to knock each other out then lets at least have it done on a pay-per-view. Anyway, Ned, you're not putting that case on the line."

"Bullshit!"

"Why not? It's my case, I won it, surely I can do what I like with it?"

"Yeah! Let the dumb cunt take a gamble!"

"No. We have two cases floating around, two have already been used. One by Soldier, the other by Vita Valenteen. One is held by a former roster member, I'm not sure if he will return or not and the final is being held by yourself. Put simply. There are too many variables in place and I'm not a fan of it, we set a precedent that these cases can switch on a whim through some Twitter argument, we're just creating anarchy, and no one wants that."

"Right on, that show fucking sucks."

Theo goes to speak but stops himself, giving an eye to Noah before continuing.

"You two can still have your match, but no case on the line."

"Once again, bullshit, cunt!"

"I hate to agree with Captain Boomerang, but it is bullshit. Why does it feel like every time I try and do something worth of note here, management feels the need to slap me back down?"

"Pfft. You think you've got it hard, cunt? I've been waffle-stomped down the drain harder here than any other cunt. Bunch of pricks."

"You know I'm sitting right here?"

The two silence as Theo looks between them.

"Okay. Due to Noah's contract which by the way, how the hell did you manage such a solid contract?"

Noah shrugs.

"Staying sick and shilling cereal, cunt."

"Huh-uh. Well, because of that, Noah can demand another prize other than the briefcase,"

Noah leans back in his chair and looks to the ceiling with a delight 'hmm' as he goes back to his latte.

"So, anything?"

"Within reason, well, maybe. He could demand your pay while you're under contract, claim to a future title, he could even force you to put your career on the line."

"You must be joking."

"I wish I was. Noah could take the shirt your wearing right now with zero consequences. You may want to get a better lawyer."

Ned posture falls.

"Great. So I can kiss my career, my life even, goodbye!"

Noah looks back to Theo with a snap.

"I want the cunt's cat!"

"Done."

"Wait, wha-"

[Image: JfcoH2O.png]

OOC: Just to be clear, I am only posting this at the request of the participants. I had nothing to do with it's actual contents. This is all Noah and Ned.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(09-19-2019), Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (09-19-2019), Corey Smith (09-19-2019), drezdin5788 (09-19-2019), Ned Kaye (09-19-2019), Noah Jackson (09-19-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-19-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-19-2019)