Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's In Your Head?
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2019, 06:49 PM

What's in your head, zombie? Are you thinking about how big of an opportunity you have against THE Xtreme Champion? Are you telling yourself a win against Big D will make you relevant again? Or do you actually believe you still ARE relevant? None of it matters, because the truth is your relevance, your accomplishments, and anything you ever HOPED to achieve in the future are all deader than, well, yourself.

When I think of a zombie wrestling, this is the first image that comes to mind:

[Image: djWqwHr.jpg]

It's not good company to be in, but the fact is THAT'S who I think of, NOT Zane Norrison.

Zane, you're just another sorry excuse for a wrestler. You may have had a few bright spots in your career, but that's all they were. Little blips on the radar that made the rest of us go "what the hell was that?" before fading back into obscurity as quick as they came. It was impressive how you beat Mastermind to become Xtreme Champion(I myself had to beat TWO people, INCLUDING him), but it's still an accomplishment nonetheless. It's just too bad you couldn't make a REAL reign out of it, letting Tommy Wish pin you backstage before you could even reach 2 weeks. While it may not easy defending a Title 24/7, it certainly shows you who can hang and who can't. Ever since I became Champion, I've been kicking out of pin attempts left and right; a feat simply too tough for you. And in another week, my reign will officially be longer than yours, leaving a permanent mark in the record books that I am better than you.

But we won't HAVE to wait a week to see that, because tomorrow night I'm gonna prove it to the world when I pin you 1, 2, 3 in the center of the ring! I've never been impressed by you, even WHEN you were Xtreme Champion. If anything, it only made me lose respect for Mastermind for not being able to beat a Dawn of the Dead cosplayer. As soon as I saw you win the belt, THIS BELT that I hold and defend so proudly, my first thought was "he's gonna lose that the next time he defends it in a match." You sure did prove me wrong, but not in the way you would've liked! You couldn't even make it TO a match to lose the belt!

If you ask me, you're a stain on the history of this great Championship, right up there with the likes of Rain and Snow. Just a joke of a performer who lucked his way into a short reign, the same way Ned Kaye got lucky in retrieving the right briefcase. I, on the other hand, am gonna be one of the great names who becomes synonymous for holding this belt. When people think of the Xtreme Title, they're gonna put Big D right up there with Unknown Soldier, Mastermind, and even Peter Gilmour.

It all begins when I show the XWF my win wasn't a fluke, but a stepping stone to becoming not only a member of XWF's Top 50, but the Hall of Legends, as well. I'm not gonna get pushed around by some mentally ill cretin who believes he's undead, I'm gonna bury him like the REAL dead man he's gonna become after I'm through with him! When I look at Zane, I don't feel fear at all, I feel the need to hold in my laughter. Because Norrison, much like the rest of the roster, is nothing more than a fucking joke.

Zane, you're just a bad gimmick. There's nothing special about you, except for the fact you're delusional in the same way the Brothers Blackwater and Thaddeus Duke are. You think pretending to be something you're not will get you over and lead to something great, but it hasn't and never will. Take pride in your reign as Hart Champion, because it's the absolute peak of your career. For the rest of your time in XWF, you're just gonna be known as a freak who eats something normal people would never touch. Essentially, you're just a glorified Boogeyman.

Where did all the talent go? I don't need a stupid gimmick to be successful, I'm just here to wrestle and win Championships. Whatever happened to wrestlers getting high on whatever their poison was, looking straight into the camera, and telling their opponent they're gonna kick their ass?!

I'm here, Zane, and I'm looking right at you and promising that I'm gonna kick YOUR ass! I may not have any brains for you to munch on, but I sure as hell have a shotgun in the form of a Dan Slam and I'm gonna blow your mindless head off with it! I'm about to play a real life game of Resident Evil with your undead ass, and it's gonna be Game Over for you come Anarchy. And that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth!

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Atticus Gold (09-12-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-11-2019), Zane Norrison (09-12-2019)